A Week With Her » n.h

By Eiffelharry

Does a week with a girl he just met, mean love? Is this her? Did Niall finally find his princess? *** Fair... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
The End pt. 1
The End pt. 2

Chapter 5

171 12 9
By Eiffelharry

***Julia P.O.V.***

I heard a female voice call out for Niall, but I couldn’t see who it was because he was blocking the way. Niall had a worried expression on his face. Just by looking at him and his body language you could tell he was itching to say something.

“Kiss me.” He whispered to me in a rush.

“What? No.” I scoffed at him.

“Please, just kiss me” desperation filled his voice. I’m not kissing him.

“I said n-” I was cut off by his sweet lips crashing into mine. His lips were so soft and silky. I resisted at first for a split second but then my will faltered and my lips betrayed me and softened to his touch, savoring every moment. We moved our lips in sync and the kiss became passionate. His hands fell on my hips while I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck.

“Niall!” the voice repeated.

He broke the kiss; I stared at him in shock. Niall turned around finally giving me a view to who was calling him. There, strutting her way over was this tall, skinny, blonde girl, she couldn't be more than 20. She had blue eyes, but not as remarkable as compared to Niall’s. To the look of it, she must have been some type of model. Just then I realized why he kissed me. He wanted to make her jealous! Wow, I never thought he’d use me like this. Anger and betrayal filled up inside of me. Why would he do that to me? I thought he was different from the other guys, but again, I was wrong.

“Oh, hey Amanda?” it came out more as a question than a greeting.

“Hey! It’s been so long! How are you!” she screeched.

“Yeah, I’m good. Um have you met my girlfriend Julia?”

Umm, excuse me? GIRLFRIEND!? You know what, I’ll play along, but after this, he’s never going to see me again. What a prick.

“That’s debatable. Hi I’m Julia.” I said while stretching out my hand to shake hers, also giving her a warm smile. She just gave me a glare and looked at me as if she was sizing me up. She was sizing me up!

“Yes, hmm.” she said still giving me that awful glare. I just wanted to punch her. “Well I gotta party to catch! See you later!”

With that she left. Now it’s time for me to go. I turned around and walked away not even speaking a word to Niall. I was on the verge of tears, I didn’t want to see him ever again.

***Niall’s P.O.V.***

I hated myself for doing that to Julia. I never meant to hurt her like that, but I couldn’t have Amanda thinking she could have a chance with me. God I hate that bitch. She nearly ruined my career and reputation. She’s a crazy stalker. I was interupted by my thoughts when Julia haled out for a cab.

“Taxi!” She yelled out.

“Wait, Julia! I’m sorry!”

She just ignored me. Tears welled up in her eyes. Oh god no, I feel like a complete idiot. No words can describe the way I’m feeling right now, I’m such an arse. I kept begging her to hear me out but she continued to ignore me. She walked into the cab, I swore I saw the tears come down in her checks.

“I’m sorry.” I said as I ran up to the taxi. I banged on the window, imploring her to look at me, yelling at the cab driver to stop but they both ignored me and drove off.

“I’m sorry”, I said again, more to myself this time.

I let her slip away, I lost her, and it was all my fault. I was now engulfed in rage. I went over to a couple of metal trash cans on the sidewalk and kicked them as hard as I could. It made a loud crashing sound when it fell onto the streets, and honestly I didn’t give a damn if it woke up the people sleeping. I was about to punch the building but I realized that doing that could break my hand. My phone vibrated signaling that I got a text. It was Louis.

Lou: So hows it going with Julia ;)

Niall: Lou, I messed up... I think I lost her

Lou: Oh no, How bad?

Niall: BADLY

Lou: I’ll call you.

Soon enough Louis called me. I quickly answered

“Lou?”

“Niall. Tell me everything.

“Well, the date was going just fine. We cuddled in the theater, and had an amazing dinner, but-”

“But what!?”

“If you would let me finish, I could tell you.”

“Oops, sorry.”

“We were just about to kiss-”

“OOOO!”

“Lou.”

“Sorry. Again. hehe.”

“So we were about to kiss when Amanda conveniently came along and messed everything up.”

“What did she do?”

“Well, more like what I did.”

“Well... get on with it!”

“I kind of forced on a kiss with Julia in front of Amanda and I also told Amanda that Julia was my girlfriend.”

“ARE YOU REALLY THAT STUPID!? NIALL YOU DO REALIZE THAT YOU USED THAT POOR GIRL!”

“I know but I was afraid Amanda would think she could use me again, or at least think she could have a chance with me.”

“Niall. Listen to yourself. You were afraid she would use you again. You did exactly what Amanda did, only she did much more than use you.”

“I don’t want to be like her. GOD LOU I MESSED UP! HOW CAN I GET HER BACK?!”

“Time my friend, time.”

***Julia P.O.V.***

As I got in the taxi cab I began to let the tears come rolling down. When we started moving I turned to see Niall kick the metal trashcans and almost hit the wall. I’m glad he didn’t, he could have broke his hand. Although I’m very much upset with him doesn’t mean I still don’t care. That kiss felt magical, I felt those fireworks that are described in those romance novels, but what ruined my image of that moment, was that it probably didn’t matter to him. It was just for show just to get that girl Amanda jealous. Who was she anyway? Was she an ex girlfriend? I wouldn’t be surprised if he probably went out with all the girls in the whole country; player. I looked around for my phone. Shit, I forgot it at the house.

When I was dropped off, I went straight into the building ignoring the men outside the door wolf whistling towards me. I walked into the lobby to find the manager sleeping at his desk. When the door closed, it made a loud slam. He woke up and looked around, his eyes landed on me, an evil grin appeared on his face.

“Oh Julie.”

“Don’t call me that, and what do you want.”

“Your rent is up. Where’s your payment?”

“I’ll have it by next week, ok?”

“It better come soon or you’re outta here sweetheart.” I don’t even own the place so why is he telling me this? He’s creepy, and him calling me sweetheart made me feel icky inside.

“Whatever.”

Once I entered in the small apartment, I slammed the door behind me. The tears came all back to me. I wiped away the tears and walked into the living room where my grandmother was reading her book.

“How’s the book?”

“Let’s not talk about the book. Let’s talk about that date with that nice boy Niall!” her eyes sparked with interest. Just her mentioning his name hurts.

“It was good.” my voice started to shake.

“Oh dear, what happened.”

“Nothing happened.”

“Then why do you sound like you’re going to cry?”

“I was talking to haley before and she told me that her dog Patch died.”

“Oh sweetie it's going to be ok!”

“Yeah, that dog was cute.”

“Yes. Well, it’s late. You should go to bed.”

“Ok, good night.”

“Good night neta.”

I gave her a big hug and left the room. I felt kind of guilty not telling her. I never kept something like this from her. Gram and I are very close and I tell her everything. It just felt strange keeping a secret from her. I went to my room and found my phone. My eyes grew big at the amount of missed calls and texts I have received. 2 texts and 1 missed call from Drew; 28 texts and 18 missed calls from Niall. I looked at all his texts, most of them consisted of I’m sorry’s and please answer me’s. No way in hell I’m doing that. I looked over to Drew’s text, it said “PLEASE CALL ME BACK!!” Like the good friend I am I called her to access the problem. She picked up almost immediately, you can tell by the sound of your voice that she’d been crying.

“JULIA! THAT BASTARD!”

“Drew! Drew! Calm down! What happened?”

“Dan cheated on me! I found him making out with some whore on MY bed! I swear to god if I hadn’t been there the time that I did, I bet they were going to do more than kissing!”

“Aww Drew it’s ok. Wait, how did they get to your bed?”

“I was having a house party.”

“WHAT!? Without me!?” I was purposely distracting her.

“You live in Portugal! How were you suppose to come over here?!”

“Drew, I was just kidding.”

“Haha I knew that.”

“Do you want to talk about it?”

“Nahh, I think he was gonna turn up gay anyway. Plus he had small hands, and ya know what they say about small hands! I need a man with big hands, because big hands mean big pe-”

“OK OK, I GOT IT. I DON’T NEED THE DETAILS! Well it seems you’re handling this break up just fine so I’m gunna go. Time zones.”

“Yeah thats right, its bed time for you!”

“Yes it is, ok so I’m gunna go now.”

“Uh oh, what happened to you hun?”

“Nothing happened what are you talking about?”

“Jules, I’ve been your best friend since 7th grade, I’m pretty sure I can tell when something’s bothering you.”

“Ok, fine.”

With that I told her everything.

“I’M GOING TO KICK HIS ARSE!”

“Calm down, I wasn't expecting it to be a long relationship anyway.”

“Still, I don’t take kindly to guys like him, specially if they’d hurt my best friend.”

“Aww same goes for you!”

“Oh I wasn’t talking about you.”

“What?”

“Haha I was just kidding!”

“Ok, but I really gotta go now. It’s getting really late.”

“Ok nighty night!”

With that, we both hung up. I’m sooo glad they broke up! I always knew he was going to be bad for her. Thank god. Thank jesus. Hell, THANK BUDDHA! My phone rang again, I answered the phone not looking at who called. I immediately regretted picking up.

“Hello?”

____________________________________________

The trailer for The Last Exorcism (the movie they watched) and also a gif of Nialler, cuz he's a cute little leprechaun! 

Follow, comment, vote, read... Idgaf so go ahead and do whatever :) just no hate k bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

450K 17.8K 52
[NOT EDITED.] !!!DISCLAIMER: I wrote this when I was young and didn't fully grasp the concept of writing. The books get progressively better as time...
23K 315 75
[RE-EDITING] Niall Horan. The only one in One Direction who hasn't had a girlfriend in a few years. Management decides to hire him a girl from Americ...
105K 3K 25
A hand covered my mouth. It started pulling me into a room. I tried kicking and screaming but they wouldn't budge. Once we were in the room I noticed...
790 14 12
HEY GUYS! THIS IS STORY NUMBER 2 I HOPE THIS ONE IS MORE REALISTIC THAN THE OTHER ONE! IN THIS ONE I WOULD LIKE ALL OF YOU GUYS TO COMMENT WITH IDEAS...