My Saviour, Harry Styles

By meganrubin19

When an abused 18 year old runs away from home and meets a boy, she feels love like never before. Together th... More

My Savior Harry Styles
Is this a dream?
Meeting Niall
Meeting Brianna
Shopping!
The Truth Comes Out
The Amusement Park
Carnival Games and Hand Holding
A Little Bit of Drama
Job Searching and Heart Fixing
A Lovely Picnic
First Day on the Job
A Late Night Snuggle
Movies and Meeting Liam
A Dinner Date
The Perfect Boyfriend
AUTHORS NOTE
A Girls Day
Romance Is In The Air
The Party
Picking Up The Pieces
Putting Them Back Together
Lovebirds
A Promise...
Plot Twist...
Sneak Peek:)
Investigations
Escape?
Climax
The End:'(

A Girls Night. Or So They Thought...

202 4 0
By meganrubin19

CHAPTER 17

Harry's POV

This night was even more perfect then I thought it would be.

Jen and I laid hand in hand, gazing at the beautiful stars that filled the sky.

Flashbacks started running through my head. This is where my mother used to take me when I was younger.

It was her favourite place to be. Somewhere where we could relax and get away from everything.

I used to look at her more than the stars because the look of joy on her face was priceless.

She used to tell me stories about how my father used to take her there.

That is, until my parents got divorced a few years ago. They never really told me why though.

Now my mother lives in a small town away from my sister and I. I don't blame her because she practically single handedly raised us. But I still miss her.

My thoughts snapped back to the present as Jen's small hand quivered in mine.

"Are you alright babe?" I asked, worried about my girlfriend.

"Yeah, I'm just a little cold." She said gently while sitting up.

I sat up too and pulled her closer to me. She was in my lap now and my arms were protectively wrapped around her waist.

"Better?" I asked, not wanting this night to end.

"A little." She whispered.

"Ok." I said, giving up.

I picked her up bridal style and put her in the car, turning the heat on, while I packed up the blanket we were previously laying on and threw it in the trunk.

Then I got in the drivers seat and started driving back towards our flat.

"Thanks Haz." Jen said while looking at me.

"Oh I see you finally stopped calling me Styles" I said with a smile and a wink.

She laughed. "I tried calling you something different just for you babe, but I still like Styles."

I smiled at her. "Ok baby, you can call me whatever you want."

The car ride felt really short and by the time we got home, I felt fatigue take over me.

I grabbed Jen's hand and we walked into the flat.

"I'm gonna go change." Jen said while slowly loosening her grip on my hand.

"Ok, see you in a couple minutes." I said.

I went to my room and changed into some sweat pants. Then I peeled off my shirt.

I walked down the hall to Jen's room and knocked on the door.

"Can I come in?" I said, loud enough for her to hear me but not loud enough to wake up the whole neighbourhood.

"Yes, I'm decent." She yelled back.

I laughed and turned the knob, walking in.

Jen was sitting on her bed playing on her phone. She wore a pair of pyjamas and some fuzzy slippers.

I walked over to her and plopped down on the bed.

I laid my head in her lap and stretched out my long legs.

She put her phone down and played with my curls.

"Jen?" I asked while looking up at the ceiling.

"Mmhhmm." She hummed, signalling for me to continue.

I took a deep breath. I knew she wasn't going to be comfortable with the question I was about to ask.

"If your dad was so protective and you never left your house, how come you have a cell phone?"

She pursed her lips. I knew she was gonna feel uncomfortable.

She spoke quietly. "Well, when I was planning to run away, I thought that I needed a cell phone, in case I needed to call a taxi or an ambulance if my dad caught me and beat me unconscious. So a few days before I ran away and you found me, I snuck out and bought one while my dad was at work. He has been calling me lately so I guess he found the bill. I just hope he can't track me from it." She finished with a single tear running down her cheek. She stared at the wall the entire time she talked and was still doing it.

"Jen." I said as softly as I could. "Thank you."

She looked at me confused and I continued.

"Thank you for sharing everything with me. Things that nobody else knows about. Your deepest, darkest secrets. I know it's hard for you but you need to let it out and I am always willing to talk if you need me."

She then leaned over and left a long, passionate kiss on my lips.

"No, thank you." She whispered in my ear. I felt her lips brush against my cheek and it sent shivers up my spine.

"Ok," I said while clapping my hands together and sitting up. "I think it's time for bed."

I got up and went to leave the room but stopped when I heard a little voice.

"Harry," Jen whimpered. "stay with me please." That's all she needed to say.

I walked over to the bed where she was already under the covers and I crawled in beside her.

She wiggled towards me so her back was on my chest and I wrapped an arm around her.

She wiggled her head, nestling it into my chest, before coming into stillness.

Here I was. Sleeping next to the woman of my dreams. Strong. Beautiful. Determined. Intelligent. Real. And the best part, she was all mine.

~~~

Jen's POV

I woke up without any alarm. I looked over at my clock. It read: 6:58. My alarm was going to go off in two minutes.

I carefully lifted Harry's strong arm off of me and I rolled out of bed, cancelling the alarm, trying to prevent Harry's awakening. I felt like a ninja.

I tiptoed to the bathroom and had a quick shower. When I got out I frantically searched for my clothes. Shoot. I must've forgotten them in my room.

I wrapped a towel around me, but it was quite short, I hope Harry was still sleeping.

I then tiptoed back into the room and searched for my clothes. I found them and snatched them out of the drawer.

Before I went into the bathroom, I snuck a glance at Harry. And if course, there he was, propped up on his elbows, watching me with a giant smirk on his face.

"Damn babe, you look hot like that." He said smoothly.

I felt my cheeks heat up so I just walked over and hit him with my clothes before walking into the bathroom.

I heard his deep laugh from the other room while I got changed.

When I walked out, he was in the same position as before. A smirk still plastered on his face.

He looked me up and down and then pouted. "Aw, I liked your other outfit better."

I walked up to him and punched him on the arm. "Well I don't." I huffed.

"Aw babe, you looked hot."

I pecked his lips. "Thanks but I prefer actual clothes."

He got up, revealing that he was shirtless and puffing out his chest. "Well I don't." He said confidently.

I walked over to him and placed my hands on his bare chest, looking up at him. My lips were almost touching his.

"Go get some clothes on." I said before turning and walking out the door towards the kitchen.

I could feel his eyes on me as I walked out. When I left the room I let out a sigh of happiness. Then I went into the kitchen to find something to eat.

I quickly found, and ate a bagel with cream cheese and by the time I was finished, Harry strolled out.

"Ready to go?" He asked.

"Yup." I said before grabbing his hand and walking out the door.

We got in the car and I waited until we were driving before I said anything.

"Harry, today after work I'm going to my friend Andrea's house. She's driving me home later and everything so you don't even need to do anything." I looked at him.

"Jen, are you waiting for permission or something? I'm not your father, you don't have to ask. And yeah it's ok I'm just gonna miss you tonight."

I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding in. "Ok. Thanks babe." I said, hanging my head.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have snapped at you like that but I just want you to be the independent person that you can be now. Take advantage of your freedom. There is no one holding you back." He said while not taking his eyes off of the road.

I smiled then kissed him on the cheek.

When we arrived at work I looked over at Harry.

"I don't know what time I'll be home so I'll see you either later or tomorrow ok?"

"K baby, have fun." Harry said before leaving a long, lingering kiss on my lips.

"Bye!" I yelled to him as I ran into work.

Like always, Ann was waiting but this time, she had a huge smile on her face.

"Hey Jen!" She said way too enthusiastically.

"Excited for tonight much?" I asked while laughing.

"Yes! Aren't you?" She squealed.

"Yes, of course I am!" I answered, happily.

"Ok good! We are gonna do our nails and make popcorn and watch movies and we are going to have a great time!" She went on.

"That sounds like so much fun!" I said while dragging Ann over to look at our schedule for the day.

"We get the easy day today, working the front." Ann said while observing the schedule from over my shoulder.

"Yup, sounds like its gonna be a great day!" I smiled.

We walked back to the front and got settled in as the people who seat the customers. I just knew today was gonna be special.

~~~

Our eight hour shift went by so fast. When it was time to go home I couldn't believe it.

Ann practically dragged me to her car that was in the parking lot.

We got in and Ann immediately started driving. I could tell she was really excited for tonight. I don't know why though, I'm nothing special.

As we drove Ann asked me a question that made my heart jump.

"How's Harry?" She asked nonchalantly.

"He's great." I answered. "He took me out again last night and I had lots of fun."

"Awwwww, that's so adorable Jen!" Ann cooed.

"Yeah, I guess it is." I smiled to myself.

Then, we pulled up to a small flat and Ann squealed.

"We're here!"

She lead me to the door and opened it, motioning for me to enter first.

So I did. I looked around everywhere and it was so nice in here. It reminded me so much of Ann with the vibrant paint on the walls and the little decorations everywhere. It was loud, but beautiful, just like my best friend.

"Oh Ann, it's so beautiful in here!" I exclaimed and she smiled brightly.

"Thanks, it used to be really run down but I redid all of it myself." She looked proud.

"That's amazing! I never knew you were so handy!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, I guess I am." She said quietly while rubbing the back of her neck.

"Anyways," Ann said while clapping her hands together, "are you hungry?"

As if right on cue, my stomach growled loudly.

Ann giggled. "I'll take that as a yes." She said before disappearing into the kitchen.

While she was gone, I sat down on her small sofa and pulled out my phone. I had a new text. It read:

From: Haz😘

Hey baby, I miss you already😢

I sent him one back.

To: Haz😘

Aw Hazza, I miss you too❤ But I'll be home soon enough.

A minute later I received this:

From: Haz😘

Ok, are you having fun?

And I answered:

To: Haz😘

Yes, thanks. Are you?

My phone flashed with another message.

From: Haz😘

No, because I miss my baby. But maybe we can have some fun when you get home😉

I felt myself blush.

To: Haz😘

Tsk tsk Styles. You only became my boyfriend a couple of days ago. Slow down you cheeky boy.😉

I then received:

From: Haz😘

I'm sorry you are so amazing.😘 See you soon babe❤

Then, Ann walked into the room.

"I hope you like pepperoni pizza because it'll be here in half an hour."

"Yes, I do. I haven't had pizza in forever!" I answered.

"Good, then it will taste extra amazing tonight." Ann smiled at me.

"While we are waiting..." Ann said before quickly disappearing and coming back with a large bucket in her hand.

When she sat down, I saw what was inside. It was filled with nail polish.

"Pick a colour!" She said excitedly.

I dug through the bucket until I found a colour I wanted for my fingernails.

It was a bright pink, almost hot pink, colour. It had little sparkles built in and when I showed Ann my choice, she smiled.

"I love that colour! It looks so good on!"

I smiled and handed her the bucket to pick a colour.

She chose a really pretty light purple.

Soon enough, we were chatting away like we did at work and painting our nails.

While our nails were drying, Ann put "The Proposal" on her giant flat screen tv.

We laughed and cried and I was having so much fun.

Then the doorbell rang.

"Pizza's here!" Ann yelled while walking to the door.

I continued watching the movie while Jen chatted with the pizza delivery guy.

A couple minutes later she came back with a pizza box in her hand.

"What took you so long?" I asked her jokingly.

"Sorry." She said, putting her hands up in defence. "He was hot."

I laughed at my best friend.

After the movie, we talked a little more and munched on our pizza. Then I brought up something that I need to get off my chest.

"Ann?" I questioned.

"Yes." Ann said in between mouthfuls.

"I just wanted to say thanks."

"Oh no, it's no problem," Ann started but I cut her off.

"No, really. You don't know how much this night means to me. You are the only real friend I have ever had and I want to thank you. My parents were uh, really strict and I didn't have a lot of friends so every moment I spend with you means the world to me." I looked over at my friend who had tears in her eyes.

"Oh Jen!" She said while pulling me into a hug. "You are welcome. Thank you for being such a great friend to me as well."

"You're welcome." I whispered into her ear.

I pulled away from her and saw her smiling. We both looked at each other and burst out laughing. For no reason at all. That's why we are friends.

We chatted for a while before Ann looked at the time.

"Holy crap! It's eleven already!" She yelled. "I gotta take you home!"

"Calm down Ann, I told Harry I'd be home late." I reassured her.

"Ok, good." She smiled. "But is it ok if I take you home now? I'm really tired. I wish I wasn't though because I am having such a great time."

"Of course Ann, I totally understand." I smiled.

We walked out of the door together and got in the car. In no time, with some instructions from me on how to get there, we were at my flat.

"Uh Jen?" Ann asked while we sat in the driveway.

"Yeah?" I answered sleepily.

"Can I use your bathroom?"

"Yeah sure, follow me." I said while getting out of the car and walking towards the front door.

Ann followed closely behind me.

When I walked into the living room, Niall, Harry, Zayn, Louis and Liam were all sitting around the tv.

I glanced back at Ann who's eyes went side as she walked in. I giggled because I knew she was looking at Liam.

"Hey Jen!!!" The boys yelled over the loud football match that was on the tv.

"Who's your friend?" I heard one of the boys yell, I couldn't identify who though.

"Her name is Ann. I'll do introductions in a minute!" I yelled while dragging Ann towards my room.

When we got inside, I closed the door. Ann was staring at me, big eyed.

"H-he's h-here!" She choked out.

I put my hands up in defence. "I didn't know he was gonna be here, I swear!"

"Oh my gosh, Jen, what am I gonna say?"

"Just be yourself," I reminded her. "oh and there's a bathroom right behind you, do you think you can find me when you are done?"

"Yeah, I'll try. Thanks." She said before disappearing into my tiny bathroom.

Ann's POV

After quickly going to the bathroom, I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked terrible!

I quickly searched for a brush and was successful, brushing my long hair.

I didn't want to use Jen's makeup so I just walked out if the bathroom like this. I guess I looked good enough.

I took a deep breath before walking out into the hallway. Now I just gotta find Jen.

I couldn't help but admire the flat as I wandered around aimlessly through it. It was really beautiful.

I found two doors that looked familiar and decided to go through the one on the left.

Wrong choice. I walked into what appeared to be a kitchen. And it wasn't empty. A man stood right in the centre of it.

When he turned around I almost instantly recognized him.

It was Liam.

He looked at me as if he recognized me but didn't know where from. Then his eyes flashed with recognition.

"Hey Ann, was it?" He asked.

My heart jumped.

"Yes." I said quietly.

"Please don't be shy love, I'm Liam." I wanted to say I know but I kept quiet.

"Hi Liam. Uh, do you know where Jen is?" I asked while looking around.

"Yeah, she's in the living room." He said, pointing to the doorway behind him.

I walked passed the heavenly boy and peered through the door. There was Jen, sitting with Harry, snuggled up against him, looking like the happiest person in the world.

I really didn't want to bother her. I turned back to Liam.

"Is there another way out of here?" I asked him.

"Yeah, there's a back door, I'll show you the way." He said while walking towards where I came in.

I followed him quietly until we came to a big door at the back of the flat.

"Here we are." Liam said.

"Yeah, thanks." I said.

Liam laughed. His laugh seemed almost heavenly. I gave him a questioning look.

"You don't need to thank me for such a simple task. Plus, I got to see you for a little longer before you have to leave so I should be thanking you." I felt myself blush again.

I didn't really respond to his kindness, instead I just rushed to leave. "Well, I gotta go. Please tell Jen I say goodbye. I just didn't want to bother her because she looks so happy when she's with Harry." I smiled, thinking about how happy she looked a few minutes ago.

"You're a good friend Ann." Liam smiled at me and I felt my cheeks get even hotter. "Do you want to go out sometime?" He asked.

My stomach flip flopped. "Uh sure." I quickly pulled out a pen and wrote my number on his arm. "Call me any time."

We exchanged a quick smile before I rushed out the door.

~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry it's a day late but I was at camp yesterday with no wifi.😢 Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter because I enjoyed writing it!

QOTD: Opinions on Ann and Liam? Should I break them up or keep them together? Please leave your opinions in the comments. Thanks.

Thank you soooo much for reading, voting, commenting, and sharing this fanfic! Keep doing so pretty please😀 I love you all😘

-Megan💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 66 20
When Lily was about 16 years old she had her first boyfriend, Marcus, but it lasted very long, she hasn't seen him since they broke up in 10th grade...
510 19 48
This story is about two adult teens finding a special connection with each other.
50 0 9
This story was written for high-schoolers, or those who just feel nostalgic about their school years. It's a love story between a 19-year old girl wh...
0 0 1
This is a story about a 19 yr old who despite her young age she has love all figured out.