nebula :: [malik]

By charismatize

"Zayn, the stars don't come out in a city that never sleeps." In which two people must help each other pass... More

nebula
[ p. :: nebula ]
[ i :: dark ]
[ ii :: alphabet ]
[ iii :: unlucky ]
[ iv :: portrait ]
[ v :: likes ]
[ vi :: lab ]
[ vii :: coffee ]
[ viii :: gazing ]
[ ix :: napkin ]
[ x :: party ]
[ xi :: drinking ]
[ xii :: sidekick ]
[ xiii :: constellations ]
[ xiv :: dating ]
[ xv :: bowling ]
[ xvi :: sunday ]
[ xvii :: sucking ]
[ xviii :: drinks ]
[ xix :: snapchat ]
[ xx :: third wheel ]
[ xxi :: single ]
[ xxii :: photography ]
[ xxiii :: friendship ]
[ xxiv :: bad boys ]
[ xxv :: matchmaker ]
[ xxvi :: weather ]
[ xxvii :: extra credit ]
[ xxviii :: games ]
[ xxix :: honesty ]
[ xxx :: ¡failure! ]
[ xxxi :: birthdays ]
[ xxxii :: his ]
[ xxxiii :: parenthood ]
[ xxxiv :: sunday (pt.2) ]
[ xxxv :: monday funday ]
[ xxxvi :: myths ]
[ xxxvii :: tequila ]
[ xxxviii :: seeing/believing ]
[ xxxix :: bitches (pt. 1) ]
[ xl :: bitches (pt. 2) ]
[ xli :: transition ]
[ xlii :: cold ]
[ xliii :: peanut gallery ]
[ xliv :: confrontation ]
[ xlv :: cheers ]
[ xlvi :: scone ]
[ xlvii :: almost ]
[ xlviii :: keys ]
[ xliv :: escape ]
[ xlv :: soeur ]
[ xlvi :: bubbly ]
[ xlvii :: nebula ]
[ xlviii :: hungry ]
[ l :: bowling ]
[ epilogue :: sunday (pt. 3) ]
[ epilogue (2.) :: full house ]

[ xlix :: pillow talk ]

2.6K 143 66
By charismatize

I wish I could paint our love

These moments in vibrant hues

Wordplay, turns into gun play

And gun play turns into pillow talk

And pillow talk turns into sweet dreams

Sweet dreams turns into fucking in the morning.

- "Coffee" || Miguel

___

"You know, I heard some girl nearly fell tonight. Like, on the runway. Is that true?"

Zayn chokes. "You didn't see it?"

"No," she laughs, as he groans, eyes wide as he recalls the stumbling. "I couldn't see anything from the back, 'cause I heard it was right before my set."

"It was," Zayn nods. And he's all, "No, yeah, like," he chuckles, "It was crazy, honestly. Like, I thought she was gonna break an ankle."

"That was Marlon's collection," Anais muses. "I bet he was pissed."

"Pissed?" Zayn shakes his head. He'll never understand fashion, apparently. "He should feel bad. Literally, like, he almost sent the poor girl to the hospital."

Anais laughs hard, now, as she grabs for her toothbrush and smears it with toothpaste.

"You're silly."

He scoffs. "If I was her, I'd have been pissed."

"Of course you would've, Zayn," Anais laughs, brushing her teeth. "And that's probably why you're not a model."

"Really?" He smirks, running his hand through the hair atop his head. "Don't think that's the only reason, love"

"So, let's use our imagination here, okay? That," she replies, "is the beauty of fashion."

Zayn rolls his eyes, leaning against the doorframe of Anais' bathroom. "Is it, now. I didn't know."

"Just checkin', y'know. I feel like it's my job to tell you," she deadpans. "Since you're one'a those bad boys from Arts."

"That just doesn't get old to you, does it?"

Anais smiles cutely. And she sings, "I know the real you."

And then she laughs.

And Zayn stares as Anais brushes her teeth, chuckling over the sounds of bristles against her teeth.

And he asks her, "How do you feel? Y'know," he shrugs, "since the show's done, yeah?"

Anais turns. Over the sound of the rushing water in the sink, she smiles through the soap in her mouth and takes her toothbrush from between her teeth as she grins a huge, toothpasty grin.

"Free as a fucking bird."

It's pushing two in the morning on the night of Daphne's show. Zayn and Anais have since left and gone out to dinner and now, they've come back to Ana's place, since Soo was at his and Niall was somewhere with Cara.

Zayn grins, pulling his shirt over his head.

"Free as a bird, eh?"

"Like," she nods, "I feel like the world's been lifted off my shoulders," because now that damn show is over and done with and Anais can finally breathe. "Are my worry lines gone? Do I look ten years younger?"

"I wouldn't say you look ten, so..."

"Dammit," she grins before shooting him a quick glare through her bathroom mirror. "Smart-ass."

He lets out a loud laugh.

"Hey," he begins as Anais spits into the sink and runs water through her hands. "Could you see me? Like, at all from backstage?"

She hums, splashing her face with cold water. She grins, smiling through the droplets. "Saw you next to Lou for a sec. You should know," she pats her face dry, "everyone was talking about you."

"What?" He frowns. "Why?"

"'Cause everyone wanted to take turns fucking you, that's why," she laughs. "You looked better than half the models up there."

"Yeah?"

"Yup," she grins slyly. "But, it's whatever."

He snorts, although he's kind of blushing a little. "Thought you knew how sexy I was, Ana."

"Apparently I forget," she grins.

He tilts his head. "Yeah?"

"You should remind me more often."

His brow spikes. "Really?"

"Just a thought."

He pulls back, watching as she, laughing to herself, shuts off the bathroom light and joins him in her bedroom.

He grabs for her hand, and she narrowly side-steps his reach.

"You flirting with me?"

"Ha-!" Anais grins, "Flirting is for dates, Zayn."

"Yeah?" He reaches again for her, "Where've I heard that before?"

"Good question...And about that," she pauses, "when're we double dating with Zach and Jourdan?"

"Pssh," he snorts, fingers skimming her thigh, "maybe when Zach grows a pair and asks her out," he laughs. "Just a thought."

Anais stares at him, a smile on her face as she shakes her head. "Some friend you are."

"The best," he grins, smiling with teeth this time. "And about that," he finally takes her in his arms, hands upon her waist. "We haven't gone out in like, ages. You realize that, don't you?"

"Yeah..." She replies, nodding slowly. "Wow. We really haven't, have we?"

"We need to change that."

She hums in agreement.

"Well," he begins, waving her on, "Go on. Whe're you taking me?"

And Anais scoffs as Zayn laughs that squinty-eyed laugh of his because, despite it being ridiculously late, he feels really, really good in this moment before bed.

Why?

Because Anais isn't stressed out. Because she doesn't have to worry about this show, anymore.

Because Ana isn't uptight and she isn't working and she's finally relaxed and laughing and joking and because Anais is that hilarious, bright-eyed, beautiful, smart-ass he'd fallen in love with upon the roof in Astronomy 001.

Because for the first time since he and Anais had gotten back together, it feels like Zayn's actually gotten his girlfriend back.

"Y'know," he pushes some hair from her eyes, "you're quite fun when you don't have shit to do."

Anais laughs, welcoming the warmth of his fingers. "Cara's been saying that to me for years."

"Cara says some real shit, sometimes."

"The key word there? Sometimes."

He smiles kindly, allowing Anais to take his hand and lead him to the bed, "More like any time you've got a deadline, honestly."

Anais grimaces. "That's awful. I hate that."

"What d'you mean, love?"

"I mean," she scoffs, "I don't want my friends to think I'm the bitch each time I've got a deadline."

"I mean, I didn't say--"

"I know that's not what you're saying, but--"

"You're not a bitch, Ana," Zayn says, and she obviously doesn't believe him by the way she seems to fall into bed. "You're just..." And he's really searching for the right words here and sure as hell can't find a nice one that'll keep him from fucking himself over. "Just a bit uptight, s'all."

"Oh, gee," she pulls the comforter up to her folded arms "that's way fucking better."

He laughs, slipping into bed beside her. "Gee?"

She deadpans.

He grins, scooting closer to her in her bed. "You know what you need?"

"Are you being serious?" She turns out the light, "Or, are you fucking with me?"

"No, like," he chuckles, "like, really."

He can see Anais' eyes clearly as she stares at him through the dark.

"What, then?"

"A stress release. Y'know how some people go to the gym, yeah? You need--"

"Something," Anais nods. "I should really go to the gym..."

"Exactly," he sours, "Wait, Ana, no. Like, cmon. Stay with me, here."

"Okay," she's laughing again.

"Good. Stress release."

"Yes. I could get with that," she nods, as Zayn pulls her against him. "You know what I need?"

He's kissing her neck, now; vibrations running throughout her body as he hums with his lips against her pulse. "Hmm?"

"I need..." Anais sighs, eyes closed as he continues. She's melting a bit because how long has it been since he's kissed her like this? "I need you to sing to me?"

He stops. "What?"

"Yeah," Anais grins broadly. "I like that. Singing. Stress release. Great idea, babe."

He snorts. "And, like...sing what?"

"Zayn," Anais takes his face in her hands, "honestly, you could sing the names in a phone book and it'd make me wet," she laughs aloud, "Okay?"

Zayn's jaw goes slack for a moment, but he's not at all surprised. Why should he be? She'd been saying shit like this since he met her.

He chuckles, "Wow, Ana."

"You know," she narrows her eyes, "you're being modest, but deep down, I think you know just how hot you are, and what a fucking amazing voice you have. There. I said it. Secret's out."

Zayn smirks.

"Ha--Knew it."

"Hush, you," he says, pushing her down into the pillows.

And she laughs. "Fucking--"

But, Zayn crawls on top of her. "Any requests, then?" And he feels beneath the covers and squeezes her thigh. "Since my voice makes you so fuckin' wet."

Ana grins, licking the corner of her lips and liking where this is going. "Surprise me."

"No suggestions? Like, help me out a little, love."

"I told you. You could sing the fucking alphabet and..."

Anais falls silent, because Zayn's lips are below her left ear and his hands are feeling up the sides of her body.

"Fucking--" He sings, his voice low and soft and smooth. "Fucking....Fucking you," he sings slowly, attempting to make up a song and failing, "Fucking you, and--Shit," he laughs aloud. "Fuck, this's hard."

"No, no," Anais says at once. "No, please? Please, don't stop," she says, and Zayn looks down into her eyes to see her eyebrows pinched over dilated pupils and low lids.

"God," she sighs, running her hands up his chest. "Your fucking voice..."

He laughs, hair tickling her ear as he bites down above the vein running towards her shoulder.

She gasps, her nails dragging across his skin. "Stay right here in this bed and sing to me."

Okay, so now he's got to keep singing.

"Here's an idea for a date," Anais continues, as Zayn's tongue and his lips start making her pulse race.

Zayn pauses, voice gravelly as he replies, "M'listening."

"Let's stay here," she whispers, as Zayn feels up the side of her shirt, "in bed, and we talk and we don't leave and..."

Her thoughts fall to nothing as he runs his thumbs beneath the swell of her breast.

She inhales sharply.

"...Zayn."

"I was listening," he grins. "I liked that idea. Keep going."

"You keep going," Anais laughs breathily, because she's missing the feel of his lips, now. "'Cause I can't think, now, and--"

His hands fall lower, now, tracing the curves of her body down to her hips and her thighs and back to her hips. "You were saying we should stay here," his fingers hook inside her waistband, "Right here," he whispers. "And, I liked that."

Anais is squirming beneath him, his fingers taunting her with possibilities as his knuckles drag against her stomach and he runs his hands beneath along waistband. "You did?"

"Mhmm," he grins, "We'll be..." And he smirks, singing again, "be in the bed all day, bed all day, bed all day..."

He feels Anais' quickening pulse, again.

"Fucking you," he continues slowly, "and fighting on...'cause it's our paradise, and it's our war zone..."

"Zayn..."

He's got a rhythm, now.

"I'd love to hold you close, tonight and always, I'd love to wake up next to you..."

He lowers his voice, hands still roaming, caramel eyes swirling as he stares into Anais' chocolate ones. "I'd love to hold you close, tonight and always...I'd love to wake up next to you..."

And he's literally coming off the top of his head with this shit, but it's sounding pretty good, with him throwing in words from 'Nebula' and from the random other things he's said with Anais and she's really, really into it so it makes him keep going. His hand finds its way into her pants and Zayn's heart nearly starts beating as fast as Ana's because she really is getting really, really wet and that's turning Zayn really, really fucking on.

Yeah. It's been too long.

And Anais lifts from the bed to plant her lips on his, and he falls back on top of her, melting into the pillows as both sets of hands grab at the other's skin.

And now, they really are mix of warm bodies and hot breath and soft lips and hard kisses and rough tongues.

And Anais shirt gets slipped over her head, and her bottoms get shimmied out of and Zayn feels up her smooth skin and grabs her at once, dipping his head and growling beside her ear, "But,  why the fuck haven't we done this?"

And Anais can actually only sigh against him, as she arches her back against the kisses he's dropping from her collar to her navel.

"More dates and more singing and more--"

He slowly pushes her legs apart. "Yes..." he breathes, the word a cool breath of air against Anais' hot center.

She moans.

"Zayn..."

"Fuck, Ana..."

Zayn hooks his hands around her hips and pulls her against his mouth and he licks a bold stripe between her thighs and he wants to say, "Fuck," again, but he leaves his tongue against her skin, running it up against her tummy until he's swirled it quickly in her navel.

"Zayn," Anais' voice is all but a whisper. "Zayn, stop teasing..."

He chuckles before straddling one of her legs and crashing his lips back to hers, the sound mixing with the gentle push of his fingers opening her legs wider, still.

Anais is moaning into his mouth, the taste of her on his tongue as his gentle touch becomes less gentle and two fingers slip effortlessly inside.

They're a mixture of tongue and teeth and fingers, now, as Anais has one of her hands running through his short blonde hair and the other tugs at his waistband because she can't understand why he's always the last to get his pants off while she's wide open and more than naked if that's even possible.

And Anais' evident arousal is  more than evident as Zayn slips an extra finger inside of her, the feeling of her warmth around him making him think he'll sing to Anais whenever the hell she wants if it really will make her this wet, and he kisses her hard, his teeth biting upon her lips, bruises sure to have been left as one hand pumps faster and the other cradles her jaw. He runs his thumb lightly over her lips as her furrowed brow deepens, her breath growing more shallow, heartbeat accelerating...

And he removes his hands completely.

Anais' eyes widen at once. "What--Why'd you--?"

He runs that hand down his navel, revealing that deep V along his stomach that's dipping into the pants of his he really should've been out of, already. "I really should get these off, huh?"

And Anais slaps his arm. "Yes, you--you...!"

And she whines. "You didn't just stop..."

Zayn laughs,  sticking out his tongue and throwing his legs over the side of the bed, pulling his belt out of the clothes he'd been in since the fashion show.

She's laughing out of shock. "I hate you."

"You love me," he states, shimmying from his pants.

"They're synonymous," and she props her head on her shoulder, pointing to the clothes dropping to the floor. "Boxers, too."

He rolls his eyes. "Maybe if you asked nicely."

"Please?" She falls back against pillows, "Please, come back without boxers?"

At that, he can't help but crack a smile.

"See? Like, really. How hard was that?"

And she only shakes her head, laughing as he comes to stand beside her, towering over her as she lies, staring up at him, in bed.

"You really are a tease, you know that?"

He cocks his head, "We'll be here all day tomorrow, yeah?"

She nods slowly, remembering at once her plans for their all-day date in bed.

"We've got time, love," he whispers, and he lifts the covers and slips in beside her, pushing up completely against her body to draw small doodles against her ribs. "Relax, Ana. Remember. We've got nothin' but time."

Anais draws her nail lightly upon the sleeve of tattoos running up his arm.

"Okay," she says.

"Okay?" Zayn is surprised by this instant compliance. He laughs, scoffing. "Okay?"

He turns her head gently with the tip of his finger. "Who are you and what have you done with my girlfriend?"

Anais shakes her head, rolling her eyes despite her smile. "You're helping her relax, remember? Stress release. That other shit."

"Good," the dimples beneath his eyes pop again. "Then m'doing my job," he replies, pressing his lips back to hers.

This time, without interruption.

___

Missed writing them like this ngl.

Also I luuuuhhhhhhhhvvvvveeeee this song so go listen to that.

Comment and vote, guys! <3

Also seeing new readers binge read this book makes me real happy.

xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 193 33
The typical high school Harry fanfic! *ON HOLD* All Rights Reserved To @larryoverall
2.6K 24 26
New 1D / Zayn Malik fanfic. Enjoy! :)
168K 5.4K 34
[COMPLETED] One night. A hotel. A random girl. Zayn. When a girl called Loreleï meets the famous Zayn Malik who has just began his solo career . They...
153K 2.4K 26
Bringing the one and only Zayn Malik, right next to you. Enjoy ;)