Gentleman⚣Lilo BDSM✔️

By CockyLilo

"Just because I'm a Gentleman doesn't mean that I won't spank you." ; Okay so maybe Louis is a loudmouth, att... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
SO FÛCKING DONE
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
BROMANCE AWARDS
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Epilogue

Twenty

13.3K 512 134
By CockyLilo

This is a long ass chapter, and I got a new iPad so yass

So very close to 1K comments!! Keep the comments coming, it means quicker updates!!

2900 words

A soft wind blows through the young submissives fluffy hazel hair, coldness making his button nose tint a shade of pink just like his own cheeks. His nose twitches which makes the glasses on his nose shift and just at that moment Louis is bringing the cup of tea to his lips and taking a small sip, waiting for his best friend to hurry up with his last class of the week.

Louis was banned from setting foot in the Psychology and Mental Health department of the university after a freak out that has occurred whenever Louis was unable to find Zayn and ended up nearly punching some poor student who tried to calm him down. Louis didn't really care, although he'd rather be inside out of the cold instead of freezing his Arse off.

"Look who it is, the devil himself."Louis rolls his eyes at the familiar voice, shifting so that his back is facing where the voice was coming from and taking another sip of his take away cup of tea."Where have you been Tommo? Haven't seen you in class in ages."Nick drags out the word, appearing in Louis' line of vision with a wide smile on his lips.

"None of you're business, Grimshaw."

"Oh C'mon buddy. Just want a little catch up on my favourite sub."He winks, Louis turning his head away from the man to make it look like his attention had been caught by something else. Louis watches a stray cat strut down the empty pavements of the university campus. A lot of the students were still in a class or found themselves to the coffee shop that was opened 24/7 and basically ran on the money of university students.

"Shouldn't your 'Favourite Sub' Be your own submissive that is most likely waiting on you at home?"Louis quirks an eyebrow, glaring at Nick Grimshaw who seems to be edging nearer and nearer to the small submissive.

"They won't mind."He waves his hand carelessly,"I can keep them waiting for as long as I want, They obey to my every order."He continues to talk, Louis having the urge to just slap him around the face repeatedly. Nick was one of those Dominates that used their submissive to their advantage, kicked them around, broke them down until they had to obey unless they wanted to face a punishment for even just the simplest of things.

Nick enjoyed seeing his sub in pain

"Yeah, well I'm sure my Dominate is going to mind that you're constantly trying to get into my pants."Louis snaps, glasses fogged up due to the steam of his cup of tea. Nick looks startled by Louis' words and how harsh they were spoken, taking a step back and eyeing the young sub as if he was trying to figure out if Louis was lying or not.

"You're lying,"Nick laughs, a smirk playing on his lips again."You'll do anything to stop me getting your hands on your Arse, won't you Louis?"Louis cringes whenever Nick is taking a step towards him again, hot breath fanning over his face. Louis prays that Zayn will hurry up with his class, or at least have it end early, or maybe a professor will see what's going on and come to Louis' aid.

"Fuck off you pervert, or I'll get my Daddy on you."Louis hisses and just as the moment Nick is placing his hands on Louis' ass, the boy gasps and does the first action that comes to his mind.

Throwing his tea into Nicks face

Louis is surprised at his own action, gasping whenever the liquid splashes onto the dominates face. Nick growls as the tea drips from the tip of his nose, it soaking his top half of clothing and making. Louis whimpers when he sees the anger rise in Nicks face because Louis might be one Of the most confident and proudest submissives that anyone has seen, but that doesn't mean he wasn't scared of an angry Dom, even if it wasn't his own.

"You little-"

"What's going on over there? Tomlinson! Grimshaw!"One of the professors are shouting, spotting the scared looking sub and the angry Dom that are not a pairing. She marches over to the pair and Louis has never been so thankful to see someone before in his life.

"This bitch just threw his Tea in my face, how disrespectful. Your Dom should have you bent over and your ass red raw for your actions."Nick growls, nostrils flared in anger. Louis looks for help at the dominate Female who sets her hand gently on Louis' shoulder.

"Okay, calm down here."She speaks gently and Louis is shivering in fear at the look Nick is giving him."Louis, come with me. I think we need to give your Dominate a call to have a little chat."Louis is shaking his head, words unable to come out of his mouth as he's already being dragged away by the dominate Female to her classroom.

He can't speak, he's afraid to say a thing in case he does and he swears which would just make matters worse and really, Making matters worse is not what he wants to happen. Liam is going to literally have his ass on a plate and it's going to fucking hurt! Louis hasn't even gotten to explain himself and this is all because Louis is a submissive and Nick is a dominate.

"T-this isn't fair! I didn't get to explain!"Louis shakes his anger and in fear because he can just imagine Liam storming through the door of the classroom he's sitting in, and it's honestly a scary imagine.

"Mr.Tomlinson, throwing a hot beverage into a Dominates face is highly disrespectful-"

"It wasn't hot, lukewarm maybe. The cup was like half empty."Louis rolls his blue eyes, legs swinging under the chair where he sits, his hands clasped in front of him on his lap. The professor glares at him. She's middle aged, and attractive for such an age.

"Look, Louis, you're a nice boy and you remind me much like my Submissive back home. He was like you whenever we were paired up, reckless. Throwing anything in a Doms face is not on, they are superior to you and your kind."Louis huffs at her words, looking away from her stare.

She phones Liam, her voice staying monotone and boring as Louis turns in the swivel chair that he sits in. Louis knows that Liam is going to be mad, he hopes that at least Liam will allow him to explain himself because what Nick was doing was plain wrong. The man was touching Louis, and it was inappropriate and has been happening for ages now, before Liam even came into the picture.

Niall: Liam just left, he looks pissed. What did you do?

Louis: Threw Tea into a Doms face

Niall: DUDE!! Liam is going to whip yo' ass, boi.

Niall: Why'd you do it? Was he a fratboy? Because that's understandable tbh

Louis: I don't want to talk 'bou u

Niall: Was Zayn there? Did he see it? Oh gawd have mercy I hope he got it on video

*Niall Horan Adds Zayn Malik To the Conversation*

Niall: M8, did you video Louis throwing tea into some douchey Doms face?

Zayn: HE DID WHAT?!

Zayn: Was that why you weren't waiting on me?

Zayn: Louis William, what did you do? Why? Who? Fuck you're such a idiot!!

Louis is looking up at his phone when he hears the door of the classroom opening, blue eyes coated in unshed tears and bottom lip wobbling, watching as the door is opened and Liam is stepping into the room. Liam takes once glance at Louis and he can see how worked up the boy, he can tell that what Louis did was most likely an act of self defence.

"Mr.Payne, how nice of to come. Take a seat."She gestures for Liam to take a seat, Watching how Liam fixes the buttons on his shirt, looking over at the obvious dominate female professor. She gives him a tight smile, the chair open beside Louis who looks like a school child being told off with his head now bowed.

"Do explain to me in detail why I am here."Liam takes the seat next to Louis, his larger hand clasping onto Louis' smaller, shaking one. The gentle touch makes him feel more relaxed, like a sense of reassurance that everything was going to be okay. Liam gives his hand a squeeze, eyes still trained on the female in front of him who starts to talk.

"Your submissive here, Mr.Tomlinson, threw a hot beverage into Nick Grimshaws face, a Dominates. I request that you sort him out, your sub should not be acting like this in a public place. You must be so embarrassed."She tuts, Louis whimpering at her words because that's what he was, an embarrassment."I thought better of you, Tomlinson, you're a very bright boy."

"Did you get the full story? I take it there's more to this than just Louis throwing a drink. Did you ask Louis? Get his side?"This is what Louis liked about Liam, he was fair, and even if he was a gang member, he took both sides of the story.

Louis is unable to form words whenever it comes to his side of the story, he wants to scream out words, tell Liam what Nick has done in the public eye and what he has tried to do in private moments. No words come out of his mouth whenever he opens his mouth, and ends up looking like a fish out of water, closing his mouth after a minute or so and bowing his head, sniffling.

The Dominates talk for a further couple of minutes, and Louis can tell by the grip on his hand that Liam is trying to stay civil. Leaving the University, Louis stays silent as he's lead to the car that is parked in the car park, told to get in. The car ride is awkwardly silent other than the sniffles that leaves Louis and the soft sound of the news on the radio.

Louis curses himself for having anxiety, of how he can build up his big speech in his head but whenever he comes to actually speaking outloud, he chokes up.

"I want you to go upstairs, strip bare and kneel in the corner. Nose facing the wall."Liam is ordering, Louis obeying and scampering out of the Car as fast as he can, not uttering a word as he rushes through the house to get up the stairs. Zayn frowns when his touch is shaken off, watching as Louis trips up the stairs and makes his way to the master bedroom.

Liam sighs heavily as he parks the car, following shortly up the stairs 15 minutes after Louis has disappeared up them. He has calmed down, and when he enters the room Louis is exactly where he was instructed to go and be, calmed down himself.

Liam walks into the room, closing the door behind him as he walks over to the edge of the bed."C'mere Princess."He calls and Louis is obeying, butt naked as he gets up to run over to Liam, straddling the mans lap. There are large hands being pressed to Louis' wide hips, hands so soft but rough at the same time as they run across Louis' smooth skin."You're not being punished."

"I-I'm not?"The sub squeaks in surprise, a hand coming up to take off Louis' glasses so that Liam can see Louis' pretty blue eyes more clearly.

"No, you acted in self defence. I'm not going to punish you for that. Now tell me, what happened baby?"

"S-someone was getting too close and personal, a-and they were making these really dirty remarks about my body, a-and touched me Arse."Louis explains, Liam's grip on Louis' hips tightening.

"Can you tell me this persons name?"Liam asks, keeping his voice smooth to not scare the already shaken up lad.

"Nick Grimshaw. The university just let him get away with it just because he's a dominate, I hate that University, the people there are so far up their own asses that-"

"Oi, enough of that bad mouthing. You just let Daddy sort this out, And once I do, Nick Grimshaw is never going to bother you again. Got it?"There are soft kisses pressed to the skin of Louis' shoulders, working to his collarbones and chest, around his nipples. The kisses stay soft as Louis nods his head with a small;

"Okay, Daddy."Before Liam is kneading the flesh on Louis' bare and exposed ass, the action making the smaller moan and keen at the small amount of pleasure he receives from it. Liam smirks onto kissed skin, teeth nipping at the flesh and sucking more purple marks that have already littered Louis' beautiful skin.

"Let me show you how beautiful you are, yeah? Show you and the wold who you belong to."Liam's voice sounds so deep and husky, so low that only Louis can hear the faint words before Liam is lowering Louis onto the soft mattress of the king sized bed.

Liam strips bare from his own clothing until he too is naked, reaching into the bedside table for the bottle of lube and applying some to his fingers. Louis knows exactly what to do, laying on his back, legs spread and a pillow under his hips.

Liam teases the ring of muscle, one hand spreading the boys cheeks open and the others fingers circling his hole, prodding his fingers at his entrance but never pushing in. Louis whines, pushing himself Down onto teasing fingers until Liam chuckles, pushing in the first digit slowly. It isn't long until Liam is entering a second finger, pulling them in and out of Louis' hole and scissoring them, trying to open him up.

Liam curls his fingers, twisting and Turing the three slicked up digits inside of Louis, in search for the boys prostate. When the sweet bundle of nerves has been captured, Louis is a moaning mess on the bed, begging for more than just a couple of fingers.

"D-Daddy,"He whines, voice going up a pitch and wavering in pleasure and greed.

"What is it princess?"Liam continues to tease, Louis' cock is hard on his soft Stomach and Liam's hangs low as if too heavy to keep up.

"M-more, please, Daddy, more."

"More what, love? Tell Daddy what you want."The older man gently presses his fingers to his prostate one more, Louis' back arching.

"You, your cøck please Daddy!"Louis wants do cry at the teasing, and he's thankful whenever Liam pulls out his fingers and starts to slick up his cøck, lining up his head to Louis' entrance. He holds onto Louis' hips as he slowly pushes his member into Louis, the sub laying on the bed hissing at the stretch with his small hands tangled into the white sheets.

Louis' knuckles turn white as Liam bottoms out, letting Louis adjust to the stretch before he gets the nod of approval to start thrusting in and out, the pace starting off slow and steady but is soon speeding up.

Louis lets our sinful moans as Liam thrusts info him, angling himself so that he hits Louis' bundle of nerves head on every time. Louis' body is coated in a thin layer of sweat, fringe slicked to his forehead and cøck leaking pre-cüm.

"You're so pretty, Baby. All mine, only mine."Louis' body arches off the bed, Liam's grunting and groaning mixing in with Louis' screams and moans of pleasure, never one for being quiet.

"I-I'm gonna- I'm Gonna-"Louis gulps for air, unable to finish off his sentence as he pants, hands finding their way the skin of Liam's back, nails digging into the flesh and leaning long lines as Liam's Thrusts start to get sloppier.

"Do it, cüm for Daddy."Louis is coaxed, and soon enough Louis is releasing his load onto his stomach and chest, eyes rolled to the back of his head and head lulled to the side. Liam is chasing after his own organism, and soon he too is releasing inside of Louis' hole. Liam's makes sure to pull out gently, Louis still hissing at the sensitivity.

"Daddy,"The younger boy grunts, hands moving to reach down to his hole, Liam getting to the hint and reaching for a silicone buttplug that is in the drawer, pushing it into Louis' opened entrance.

Liam cleans up them both with a wet clothe before he's pulling a blanket over the two of them, pulling Louis close to him and cuddling Louis into his chest for a well deserved nap.

I didn't even plan on writing smut, but here it is, smut ^-^

I hope this chapter was okay and good for all you horny bîtches ;)

Your opinion on Nick? What do you want happened to him?

Who wants a cute Zarry Chapter?

Your opinion on the smut?

Votecommentfollow

Peace✌🏼️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.9K 4.7K 18
@Olivia_Is_A_Larrie made the cover. ❤❤❤ I was randomly stalking @Kartoffelsack2307 and read one of her messages on her board where she and her friend...
654K 17.4K 63
Harry is an unemployed man looking for a way to get money and living in a rundown house his best friend Niall is renting out for him. While Louis has...
Black Bird By Ash

Fanfiction

543K 17.4K 41
Larry Stylinson Story (Completed) Harry bullies Louis... but that doesn't stop Louis from falling for him. Rated R: language, mild drinking...
181K 5.1K 40
He's still Aggressive. Now he's just more Psycho. ... Harry's moved on. After a few years, a lot has happened but he wasn't expecting a very unusual...