The Alpha Pack(Scott McCall...

By JoviProductions

Alexa Marie Stilinski is Stiles Stilinski's little sister. Unlike her brother she's quiet and kept-to,yet sti... More

The Alpha Pack(Scott McCall/ Tyler Posey LS)
Alexa Marie Stilinski
Girls Night Out
Where The Hell?
Get The Hell Away From Her
Hospital
Hospital Aftermath
New Start
You Got an Eye Problem
Back-Stabbing Already
Childish Nightmares
Mind-Linking and Red Eyes
Explain time
Where is she?
Lock Down
Derek's House
Pissed off Alpha Pack
Heartbeats
Who you belong to
Nightmares and Reality
Stop or Keep going.
Always Mine
Alexa Marie Stilinski!!!
What have I gotten my self into
Markings
Wolfsbane and Strawberries
Very Badly
Two Weeks, Three Days, and a Tree
Wanting this to be over
My Fault
Deserving to know
Why me?
STILES
DONT HATE ME
She's Back
4.01
SORRY

Skating Rink

11K 187 17
By JoviProductions

Scott

"Where the hell is she?" I asked for probably the tenth time as I waited outside of the skating rink. I pulled out my phone seeing if she had answered my question.

Where the hell are you

Outside....

Inside...

When were you going to tell me that

I thought you would figure it out yourself.

I rolled my eyes and turned around, yanking the door to the ice rink open.

"Alexa!"

"Behind you."

I turned around and looked at her she looked like her old self, her hair in a bun and not wearing all that makeup. She looked like the Alexa I knew. She smiled and walked up to me and hugged me making me raise an eyebrow, I hugged her back, but i didn't get why she was hugging me.

"Because you came." I could feel her smile in my neck.

"Why wouldn't I?"

"I haven't been the most nicest person to you or anyone." After she said that it got quiet between us I mean what was I supposed to say next was I supposed to say anything?

She sighed and looked at me," He told me to."

"Who told you to."

"The guy...werewolf that bit me he told me not to tell you anything....to keep everything from you a secret but I can't."

She walked over and sat in the bleachers and I followed.

"He wanted me to get on your good side so you would tell me the about your and Derek's plan....but, this isn't me Scott gosh I don't know whats wrong with me."

"Hey calm down what's the guys name the one that bit you."

"Jeremiah." she gulped as if it hurt her.

"Your not telling me something else"

"Remember when we were kids and Stiles used to tell you all about me and my nightmares the guy in them was .....Deucalion." I raised an eyebrow.

"How the hell is that possible."

"In my nightmare after he bits me we walk out like we're a family holding hands and everything....."

"Well what does that have to do with the Jeremiah guy."

"Jeremiah is Deucalion's nephew." A new voice intervened, making me and Alexa both shoot our heads up to see Chase.

She looked scared," How did you-" Chase threw a book at her.

"It fell out in my car.....Jeremiah won't like the fact that you have been talking to Scott."

She sighed," I haven't even told him the plan...and besides its not like it makes any since....killing Derek to become a damn bigger alpha...why not just kill his beta."

Chase growled," Because he cares about me...about us...Alexa and its not like you haven't been helping telling us about Deucalion is only pushing the plan farther.

Finally having enough of them going back and forth I stood up."Whoa...wait Alexa what the hell is going on."

"That night at the party thing we went to...I was bit along with Bree and Becca....but when he bit me its like he gave me half of him..making me an alpha....that day when I told Stiles to cover me at home I really went to the woods to get orders from jeremiah...and told the only thing that I knew which was that Deucalion wanted Derek in his pack."

" So why wait till now to tell me this stuff LEx?"

"For one it felt good for people to look at me as more than a nerd and two...because Jeremiah told me he controlled me...the reason why I'm telling you this now is because last night I had a nightmare....you and the guys were locked up...you too Chase...and you," she stated pointing to Chase,"said not to trust Jeremiah..and that he was just gonna turn on me and ..."

She started to choke up making me sit down and hold her before she continued," I found my journal and started to put two and two together....I don't want to do this anymore Chase I just want my old life back."

Chase looked at her and sighed putting his head down,"I told him this wasn't going to work."

"What wasn't going to work..?" I asked rocking back and forth a shakey Alexa.

"This......Alexa...I......I'm sorry." He stated before all the lights went out in the skating rink . I felt someone pulll me back by collar and I heard Alexa scream.

"Alexa!...Alexa!" I shouted when the lights came on.

"I knew this wasn't going to work." I turned around seeing a guy, who I'm guessing was Jeremiah, judging by his red eyes," I mean I knew I could trust Bree and Becca since you know I kind of swiped their minds, but I shouldv'e known that blabber mouth Alexa wouldn't hold....  I thought you know we could wait until I had a proper plan, but I guess speeding up things wouldn't hurt."

"Where's Alexa?" I growled my fangs poking at the inside of my mouth.

"You know Scott you have a perfect life...well almost...you got your girlfriend back...you have your friend Stiles...who might I add has a weird as name I mean...when Alexa told me his name I just couldn't believe that he called himself that..anyway...your life is just now starting to get perfect again besides you being an Omega."

"I'm not an omega."

"Sure...whatever....but what I really don't understand is why you care so much for Alexa...and why she cares so much for you...I mean she's risking her life for you...I can have one of my boys snap her neck at any minute....but I won't...you bring Derek to me... and you get your precious Alexa back unharmed."

"Don't do it Scott...he's just tricking you...I'll be alright don't do it !" Alexa's voice echoed in my head.

"I have to Alexa....."

"I'll do it but if you lay one hand on her I'll snap your neck myself!" I growled.

He smirked,"Deal?"

"Deal."

Alexa:

"I can't believe he fell for that." Chase laughed making me giggled. We were now back in the Beacon Hills woods waiting for Jeremiah.

"I know..this..Alexa...I...I'm sorry." I laughed mocking Chase.

"Hey what about you and your fake crying...Oh..Scott...I didn't mean to" He laughed.

"Good Job" we smiled looking over at Jeremiah," I'm very impressed by your plan Alexa."

"Thanks.," I stated before frowning,"but where am I going to live now that I can't go home."

Jeremiah smirked and stuck out his hand," With me of course gorgeous." he whispered in my ear making shivers go up my back.

I looked back at Chase who not only looked uncomfortable, but also angry." I'm going now...alpha."

"Okay...come on Alex." he pulled on my hand walking me out another way and I couldn't help but to look back at Chase, what's wrong with him.

Jeremiah walked me up to chevrolet camaro,and opened the door for me before getting into the drivers side.

"Jeremiah...you wouldn't ever hurt me...would you?" 

"No sweetheart...of course not...why do you ask?"

"Just wondering...and what do you think of me?"

"I think of you as a gorgeous girl...who I am happy to call my Luna.." He picked my hand up and kissed, I smiled before looking off.

I may not be the smartest girl but I do know when a guy is lying even if I his heartbeat doesn't speed up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

612K 15.8K 22
Erin and Isaac have been best friends for a long time. They live together with Isaac's dad, because her family decided to just leave her and move. Er...
73.5K 1.2K 47
Elizabeth Maeve Barnes is the younger sister of James Buchanan Barnes, better known as Bucky to his 17-year-old sister and best friend, Steve Rogers...
43.9K 898 20
Jane just wants to follow in her father's footsteps. Her first art show is at the same location as a Supernatural convention. Completely clueless, Ja...
100K 2K 38
Ever since you were seven you knew something was up with Dean Winchester. You were childhood friends for a couple of months and then just poof? He ge...