Lucky Kiss Number 13

By sarcasticallyfluent

Pineview High's Football team has a tradition. Before every game the Quarterback throws the ball randomly int... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Contest Winners
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Update/trailer!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 18 (Real Chapter)
Chapter 19
Drake Bonus P.O.V
Keaton's Speech

Chapter 8

195K 5K 1.6K
By sarcasticallyfluent

✿◕‿◕✿ Tessa's P.O.V

A good amount of time had passed since that stupid Alec kid showed up at my doorsteps. Did I kick his butt, making sure that he didn't have the guts to ever step foot on my door step again? I wish I did, I know right? How could I have not beat the crap out of him, how could have I not gotten Drake to come with me to smash his car into a billion pieces?

I was going to, and I would have if Chasity didn't come down running, playing the role of superman by trying to protect her so called man and screaming at me to not hurt her precious baby.

Did I need to take a rain check or something? Why was she getting all defensive over a cheating jerk?

Well I don't even know myself because every time I even tried to talk to her after that incident, she rolls her eyes and ignores me. Well sorry for trying to be a good older sister. I have a feeling that she and Alec got back together, but why? Then again she did forgive Derek very easily. So she could easily forgive two guys who had hurt her, but not a sister who tried to protect her.

Well you know what? I don't want to accept her apology. She should seriously just grow up and face the facts. Sure I sound extremely bitchy right now, but hell yes I should be. If you were as pissed as I am right now, you would understand my situation.

"Tessa, duck!" A masculine shouts from a far. Before I could comprehend what he was saying, I look up to see a football flying straight at me.

The impact from the ball caused my head to rock back. I was feeling light weighted as my vision started to become blurry for a good ten seconds or so.

"Dude, I think she needs ice or something."

I lightly placed my hand against my aching forehead before mumbling harshly, "No shit Sherlock."

A warm hand removed my hand from my forehead, followed by a cold icepack being placed on my head by Keaton. "Do you want me to kiss the pain away too?" He questioned while batting his eyelashes like a little girl.

"No thanks Kitten, I think I'll live." Yep you guessed it right, his nickname Kitten did stick.

"Mamacita, please. Your getting that kiss anyways." He said in an extremely fake and horrible Spanish accent before giving me a kiss on the check. A smile appeared onto my lips, he was seriously so un-football player like sometimes.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. I set you up on a blind date with Jay tonight, so you guys can get to know each other before tomorrow's dance."

"I don't want to be left alone with some random guy." I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear, before tapping my left foot impatiently for his answer.

"It's not like he's a rapist or anything. Besides he has never gotten detention in his life either, you two will be perfect for each other."

"If he turns out to be a complete douche bag, you have to go on a date with Edna." I couldn't help it but to smirk from his reaction.

Keaton eyes widen as he choked on the water from my water bottle that he was drinking out of. "Edna? That really weird girl with the huge mole on her nose with hair growing out of it?"

"Yes her, I have gym class with her and apparently she has had this huge crush on you since the third grade. And stop hogging all of my water, I'm going to die of dehydration one day because of you." I grabbed the bottle back from him, taking a long sip of my fresh cold water. Let me just add how refreshing it feels, especially from sitting on a bench that feels like a grill for the past two hours.

"You know this makes our seventh kiss?" He huskily says while wiggling his eyebrows.

"We kissed once Keaton, and that was because you forced me to."

"No, think about it. We kissed on the lips once, I kissed you on the cheek just like three minutes ago. And remember all of those indirect kisses we had from sharing drinks and food?"

"Are you sure you're not gay Kitten? Cause your seriously starting to sound like it." Before Keaton got a chance to defend himself, his coach came screaming at him with unnecessary words in order for him to get his ass back onto the field to practice. I couldn't help but to laugh out loud because half the things the coach was saying didn't even make sense.

"And you young lady, I need you to stop flirting with my best player during practice or we are going to have a serious problem."

"No sir, I wasn't flirting-"

"I'm not that old sweetheart. I used to be his age once upon a time ago, and let me just tell you I know what is going through the head of his." He took a seat right next to me before creepily grinning at the flied. I think he was having some sort of flashback from the past.

"You know I once used to go to school here at Pineview, and I also used to be the quarter back when I was a senior here too. I could remember it just like it was yesterday." Oh God, please don't tell me he's one of those old guys he keep blabbing about how when they were young and how they used to have lots of girls around their arms.

"My wife Darlene, was exactly like you. Stubborn and hard headed, when she had to play the role of the lucky charm, she refused to just like you did last year."

Even the teachers knew? I seriously don't and will never understand the commotion over this tradition.

"But unlike Collins over there, I stole that kiss from her anyways on the first try. And let me just tell you she was furious, she almost cause me not to have kids. But what she didn't know was that I wore padding around that area, if you know what I'm talking about." He burst into laughter at his own joke while slapping his hand against his knee. I nervously laughed and nod, wishing that this man couldn't get any creepier.

"Well in all story short, we fell in love and here I am today. Plus I'll let you onto a little secret, the good majority of the quarter backs at Pineview end up falling for one of the lucky charms. So don't give up on any hope on Keaton, he has a bright future ahead of him even with that attitude of his."

"What attitude, I mean sure he is annoying as heck, but he has an attitude problem?"

"Well look at that, you are sure something special. But if you ever see his nasty side, just remember about the best of him, and all should be good. Well I better go check on those goofballs over there, good luck Tessa."

Was there some sort of moral I was supposed to be learning from the conversation I just had? Keaton had a nasty side? From all the time that I spent with him, he has either been happy or acting like he was high from oxygen.

☆ '•.¸.•' º ☆

"Keaton, how do I even know what this Jay guy looks like? You didn't exactly give me a description or even a picture." I heard some sort of shouting in the background from the other side of the line.

"Sorry Tessa, I have to eat dinner now. But don't worry, Jay won't be hard to miss. I told Jay to find a girl wearing a pink cardigan and a dress. Have fun on your date, and then you can go home and do what girls do and call there bff's and tell them all about it."

"Sure, I'll totally call Kaylenne and bore her to death about how my date went." I sarcastically said, while rolling my eyes even though he couldn't possibly see me.

"Oh thank God. I was afraid that you were going to call me. Well I'm getting hungry now, bye Tessa!"I hung up on him and started to quickly skim over the menu.

You know how I have a really bad tendency to be late? Well I was fifteen minutes late for this date, and so far I haven't seen Jay at all yet, but then again I don't have a single clue on what he looks like. Maybe he got cold feet, hopefully he did so I don't have to face a whole hour of awkwardness.

"Are you Tessa? I'm extremely sorry that I came late, my mom made me go get her some milk before coming here."

I look up too see a fairly handsome guy. I was so jealous of his grey eyes, while I on the other hand had plain and ugly poop coloured eyes. Something about him makes me think that I know him, but I can't exactly remember who he is at the moment. But I know for sure that I've seen him before.

"You're Tessa? Uh, you don't know who I am do you?" He said nervously while rubbing his sweaty hands onto his jeans.

"I don't think that we've ever met but you do look familiar, do I have any classes with you or something?"

"Nope, not at all! Haha, uh.- your boobs look great in that dress! What are you, a D cup?" Usually I would probably walk out and slap any guy who says that on the first date, but this is definitely a douche bag move. Keaton is so going have to go on a date with Edna now if this guy keeps up with what he's doing. I smiled at him while he took a seat right in front of me.

"Hello there, my name is Stacey and I'll be your waitress this evening. I've brought y'all some water, and I do apologize in advance that our female washrooms are currently closed due to a flood but our unisex one is still available." She said in a slight southern accent.

Speaking of washrooms.

"Now I remember where I've seen you before Jay, you're the guy from the washroom-" I accidentally blurted out.

"Uh, can you give us a minute or two Stacey?" She politely nodded, before walking away clicking her heels against the marble floor.

"Please, don't tell Keaton or anyone. Can you just forget everything that you saw that day? I'm just going through a phase and eventually I will get over it somehow." He pleaded, I could tell by his facial expression that he was scared to death.

"I promise I won't tell anyone, but remember that you shouldn't be ashamed of who you are." I gently said, hoping that he would calm down a bit. By the looks of it, he was about to cry and his breathing got heavier.

"Thank you, I don't know what I would do if they started saying that Jay is gay." He whispered which was barely audible.

This date was already heading downhill, I need to change the topic quickly. "I heard the brisket beef and honey mustard chicken here was the best, apparently it gives your mouth an orgasm."

"How about we get both and then share some with each other?" By the tone of his voice, I could tell that he was relieved, plus he gave me a weak smile.

We spent the whole entire dinner just talking about anything and everything. We even shared a couple of laughs the majority of the time. I learnt a lot about Jay today. I didn't have any classes with him because he was a part of the athletics program at Pineview. And that his dream job is to become a model, but his parents want him to go to a prestigious university to become a top notch attorney.

"Oh, and you don't have to come with me to the spring formal tomorrow Jay. School dances aren't exactly my thing, plus I didn't exactly buy a dress either. Crowed places overwhelm me sometimes." We were standing in the parking lot of the restaurant, having a quick small chat before I headed home.

"Thanks Tessa. I kind of wanted to spend time with my boyfriend. I'm quite surprise you're even friends with Keaton."

"Are you saying I'm too ugly?" I pretended to act all defensive.

"No, no!" He frantically waved his hands side to side. "It's just his attitude sometimes ruins his friendship with some people. Your probably the first person I've ever meet that got to see the real him so quickly. It's kind of complicated."

"I was just teasing you. Well I hope I don't see his retarded side, because I made it pretty clear that I'm only giving him one chance in this friendship."

"You are truly something, no wonder you're best friends with Keaton. Tessa, you're also a really good friend too, thanks for understanding."

We pulled into a meaningful hug. I couldn't help it but to smile, this has to be the first time in my life that I've made such amazing friends. Back at my old school, I only considered one person my friend. That was Chasity, now I don't even know if Chasity thinks of me as her sister since it's obvious that she's pissed off at me for some reason. Plus I kind of always wanted to have a gay friend.

We parted our ways with our final goodbyes. For once, I have to say this was a pretty good date, even if it was with a gay guy. I can't wait to tell my kids one day that I got a compliment on my boobs by a gay guy on the first date.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

760K 27K 55
"THE TRADITION!" In Richmond High, there has been a tradition that always happen every year at the month of May. Everyone in their senior year gets...
4K 187 35
Tessa O'Conner isn't your typical high school girl. She's had a cheating boyfriend, alcohol addiction, and she is a streetfighter. Nobody knows about...
195K 5.5K 33
"That's not something you mess around with." I say to her and she just rolled her eyes. "It's not like he's going to fall for it anyway." S...
13.7K 384 53
WARNING: THIS BOOK IS IN NEED OF EDITING. READ ABOUT CLICHE EVENTS AND EXPERIENCE PLOT HOLES AT YOUR OWN RISK "The kiss that started everything yeste...