Hello Lerman (Lolena)

By lolenastyles

More

Hello Lerman (Lolena)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 9 (last chapter)

340 10 12
By lolenastyles

-Logan’s POV-Present day-

“What’s your favorite movie Logan?” Lax asked holding his camera up as we walked outside in the prison field. “And don’t let it be anything about killing.”

I laughed softly. “I’m going to have to say kids.”

“Really? That surprises me. Why?”

“Well yeah. Teenagers go around doing all kinds of things, their parents never notice. I feel like, as a kid you have the chance to find something you really love, what you want to do, I guess like your passion. Then they carry it out through the rest of their lives, trying to live up to what they want to be.”

“And what do you want to be? Lax asked.

“Not sure. I’ll tell you when I grow up.” I gave him a hopeful smile and looked back down at my hands which were cuffed.

“Sounds good enough.” Lax smiled back. “I guess we’re pretty much done this whole thing now.”

“So soon?” I frowned. I actually did enjoy hanging out with him. He gave me something to look forward to everyday.

He exhaled deeply. “You know what the death penalty is?”

“Well, duh….why?” I looked back up at him.

“They want to execute you. It’s not official yet though!”

“They want to kill me?!” I shook my head. “No. They can suck it up!”

“You should get back in the cell. I’ll be back tomorrow.”

“Fine.”

-Selena’s POV-

I sat on the couch with my mom and dad, watching the news with them. Everything and I mean EVERYTHING was about Logan.

It was hard. It was painful to know, that I was most likely a reason why Logan shot up the whole school, yet I’m still alive. I deserved to die more than the hopeless students who were trapped in a gym with him. Students who didn’t even know him.

I should of known what he was up too. How did I not? Logan used to tell me everything. It makes me wonder what other secrets he’d been keeping from me all this time. I told no one else what happened in the gym with him, when he nearly killed me, and what happened the day before.

The only reason I had Logan’s bullies over were to try and talk to them about lying off Logan. If I have told Logan that I was going to talk to them, he would have flipped out. I didn’t want that. It hurt like hell, seeing my best friend, being tortured EVERY DAY by such monsters, and you’re standing there, so defenseless, not knowing what to do or how to help. It’s harder when he doesn’t want help. He doesn’t mind being pushed around, well at least, he didn’t. There was absolutely no way I ever wanted to be friends with the people who made Logan’s life hell, all I wanted to do was try to stop them…that’s all I was trying to do.

“Execute him!” My mom screamed at the TV as a picture of Logan popped up. People were debating if he should be killed or not.

“Mom.” I shook my head, signaling her to stop.

“He almost killed you!” My mom crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow at me.

“But he didn’t…”

“Selena.” My dad invited himself into the conversation. “The world needs to learn a lesson. Maybe if Logan died on TV in front of America there would be less deaths.”

“How could you guys say that?! You guys loved Logan!” I shot up off the couch staring at them both in disbelief at what they were saying.

“We did, that was until he became a mass murderer.” My mom added.

“Because him dying on TV in front of millions of people will make a difference right? That’s horrible. People go on about how horrible it is to kill others, then they go and try to give him the death penalty?! What America needs is less stupid people! Maybe that would solve our problems!” I spat at them before running up into my room, slamming the door behind me.

I leaned against the door, slowly sliding down to the floor.

I couldn’t lose him. Maybe it sounds selfish, but I’d rather him locked in jail for life rather than being killed. Though nothing was confirmed yet, I was more worried than ever.

Logan wasn’t a bad kid, he was troubled. It was more than wrong what he did, but it came down on me. It had to be my fault. I should have been there for him more; I should have told him that I wanted to help him, rather than standing there guilty.

Why was I so scared to lose Logan, when I already lost him?

-Logan’s POV-

I was in my cell, standing up in front of my bed.

“Julia?” I could feel my chest moving up and down quickly, I was nervous and shocked.

“Hello Logan.” She skated around the room right in front of me. She looked exactly how she did the moment before she was killed. Her hair was in two braids, she was wearing long blue jeans, and a pink jacket. She had a helmet on her head along with arm and knee pads.

“Julia what are you doing here?” I wanted to hug her, but she was too busy skating around.

“You knew where you’re going Logan?” She asked, obviously referring to hell.

“Julia- I-“

“I’m in hell Logan.”

“What…why?! You didn’t do anything.” I stepped closer.

“No. But you did.”

Even Julia was disappointed in me.

“You want to know why you did it Logan?” She seemed to be fading slowly, the room getting darker and darker.

“Why did I did I do it?!” I felt warm tears streaming down my cheek.

“Bye Logan.” She skated into the window, disappearing.

“NO! WHY DID I DO IT JULIA?! TELL ME!” I screamed on the top of my lungs, before opening my eyes.

It was a dream, a dream which felt too real. Now it was morning, and I knew, I was going to die today.

I sat on the bottom bunk of the bunk-bed in my cell, with Lax.

“You do realize you’re going to die today right?” He informed me.

“Yeah I know. Kind of stupid.”

“Stupid? You killed over forty people!”

“So what are they doing to help by killing me?” I rolled my eyes.

“Proving a point. There are consequences Logan.”

“Yeah well I think it’s stupid! Whatever though, you’re keeping me on the show right?”

“My show?! Is that why you did this? For fame?!”

“Just part. I think I deserve some after what I’ve gone through.”

“A month later after you’re dead no one will ever remember who you were!”

“Yeah? Well just look me up twenty years later and we’ll see who’s right. I’m not just that average sixteen year old; I’m America’s worst nightmare.”

“You think you deserve fame? You think you deserve love? YOU DON’T EVEN DESERVE TO DIE LOGAN.” He shouted at me.

“Yes, I think I do deserve love.” I replied calmly, trying to hold back tears.

“Love? Love. Why do you think you deserve love? Please tell me.”

I broke down. I stood up from the bed looking at him dead in the face. “BECAUSE I AM A HUMAN BEING. I’M A HUMAN BEING TOO, LIKE THE REST OF THEM! I’M NO DIFFERENT!” I pointed out the window recognizing all the people out there, with signs and chanting. I sat back down, now crying hysterically. I didn’t want to die.

Lax gave me a sympathetic look, sitting down next to me, refusing to say anything else.

“Logan, you have a visitor to talk to you, before- you know.” An officer walked behind me guiding me to the room.

I opened the door to the room, though it was hard with cuffed hands. My eyes wandered around the large room until I noticed my mother sitting at a table by herself. I slowly made my way over to the chair, allowing myself to sit across from her, resting my hands on the table.

She reached her hands out to hold onto mine. She held them for a quick second until I pulled mine away, shaking my head.

I got up off the chair, walking back into the hallway to my death, leaving my heart broken, lonely mother in the room by herself.

I walked out the door next to the officer, with my eyes closed. I was once again trying to hold back my tears.

I assumed we were about halfway down the hall when I felt arms wrap around me.

“HEY YOU AREN’T SUPPOSED TO BE DOWN HERE!” The officer yelled.

I probably would have hugged them back if I could separate my hands, but I couldn’t.

The girl pulled away after a couple seconds. “Please, I have to see him one last time. Please!” She begged.

I got a better look at the girl, it was Selena.

“How did you get back here?” I asked her.

“It wasn’t that hard…”

“Well you should get going.” I started to walk past her.

“No wait!” She grabbed my shoulder pulling me back.”Logan I am sorry. I’m so sorry for everything. I should have been there for you more. I should have done something. I just want you to know, I never meant to hurt you. If you wanted revenge you got me back Logan! One of the worst feelings in this world is the feeling of regret, like something’s your fault. I’m sure you can relate. Just know that I only had them over to talk to him. To make them stop hurting you. It doesn’t matter now though, it’s too late. Logan, I love you. If you’re still angry, which I’m sure you are…I’m sorry.”

I shook my head. “Stop talking.”

“Wha-“

I cut her off crashing my lips onto hers for a couple seconds, before the officer pushed us away from each other.

“LEAVE NOW!” He yelled to Selena, who know had a red face, sobbing.

She started running away down the hallway.

“I love you too.” I whispered. If only she heard.

Seventy-four percent of America were about to watch me die on TV. I walked into a room, filled with people getting a front row seat.

“Tell my mother I love her.” I chocked out to the guard.

-Selena’s POV-

I sat down in the first row, ready to witness Logan’s death in person. I watched as they uncuffed is hands, placing him in the electric chair.

The whole time we had our eyes on each other. This would be my last time seeing his blue eyes, my favorite feature about him.

They strapped him down in the chair, as they watched him cry hopelessly. I had to admit, yeah. I was crying too. I was the only one in the group of people watching, which was pretty embarrassing.

“Logan, you are about to die in one minute. Any last words?”

Logan kept quiet. He lost eye contact with me, looking straight into the camera. I could tell by his facial expression he was trying to call for help.

A minute was now up, it was midnight, Logan was dead.

And that, is how I lost my best friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 53.4K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
440K 13.2K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
4M 196K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...