The bad boy's weakness

By Bella_Heart16

He's a bad boy She's a good girl While he's out causing trouble, she's locked up safely in her room doing hom... More

This is me {1}
Meeting him{2}
Thankful for friday{3}
Controlling the bad boy{4}
Night out{5}
Morning bad boy{6}
School {7}
Long days {8}
Nerves{9}
The party {10}
Head ache {11}
Distraction{12}
Getting the truth{13}
The beach{14}
Guilt {15}
Talking truth{16}
Falling hard{17}
Feeling's{18}
Car trip's{19}
Over thinking{20}
Anger{21}
Sticking to plan{22}
Distance{23}
The kiss{24}
Be my girl?{26}
We're a thing{27}
Awkward dinner's{28}
Move in?{29}
Late night cuddles{30}
I need you{31}
Secrets out{32}
Heated{33}
Why?{34}
This means war{35}
Torn {36}
Hold it together{37}
Break{38}
Sorry{39}
Accident{40}
Plan{41}
Matty{42}
I didn't know{43}
Plan B{44}
Done{45}
Not a chapter

Date?{25}

131K 3.4K 1K
By Bella_Heart16

•CHASE POV•

I woke up feeling stiff I let out a little moan as I stretch. That couch is definitely not made for six foot two people. I look over at Layla who is laying on her side with her head facing the wall. I grab my phone and see it's only three o'clock in the morning, I stare back down at the tiny couch.

"Fuck that" I whisper, there's know way I can sleep on that.

I slowly creep over to Layla and slide in next to her.

"Chase?" She whisper's sleepily and turns around to face me.

"Shhh go to sleep kitty" I softy whisper in her ear and she turns back around but I make sure I rap my arms around her waist and rest my head in the back of her neck.

Now that's a lot comfier then the couch. I lye there awake for a few minutes just relaxing next to her, before I go to sleep I look over at her peacefully sleeping, you know before I met Layla I never knew what it was like to smile for no reason but all I seem to do now is smile at her. After a few minutes I drift off to sleep.

****

*LAYLA POV* (sorry for the switch)

I blink my eyes a couple of times to wake up, I go to turn around when I feel a pair of strong arms caging me in.

I turn my head a little to see Chase's face smushed against my pillow.

When did he...ohhhh.

I slightly smile down at him.

"Stop checking me out kitty" he whispers with his husky voice.

"What?! I-I...shut up"

He just chuckles at me and stretches his arms out.

Which my I say look incredible when he's shirt less with his muscles on show.

"What's the time?" I asked trying to distract myself from the view.

"It's about six's" he answers.

"Well I'm going to jump in the shower quickly" I say and climb of my bed walking towards the bathroom.

"Well I need a shower as well" Chase smirks at me.

"Well you can wait your turn" I laugh back at him and his cockiness.

"I think it's best just to save water" he suggest and wiggles a eyebrow at me.

"Yeah I think that's best" I nod at him.

"Really?!" He perks up.

"Yeah you can just skip the shower today to save water" I laugh and shut the bathroom door behind me.

I hear him drop a few curse words, I just giggle and hop in the shower quickly, it doesn't take long for the hot water to warm me up.

When I turn the shower off I reach my hand out to get my towel and rap around my body.

"Oh crappers!" I huff realising I didn't even grab my clothes.

I go to reach for the door a couple of time's but don't do it because I know Chase it out there and I can't just walk out wearing a towel.

After five minutes of repeating the same pattern of reaching for the door knob then jerking my hand back, I just take a deep breath and open the door.

I open the door and see Chase already dressed in his clothes from yesterday.

He just sits there and raises a eyebrow at me while his face looks serious like he taking in every detail of me which makes me feel slightly awkward.

"Um I-I forget m-my c-clothes" I stutter not because I feel awkward but the way he's looking at me right now is making me feel weird.

"I can see that" he looks me over.

He slowly stands up and walks towards me.

"C-Chase, w-what a-are you d-doing?" I asked and I can feel my body shaking.

But Chase comes that close that I'm pushed up against my bathroom door and he gently slides his arm's down my waist sending the hair on the back of my neck to stand up.

"Your so beautiful" he breathed in my ear.

"Why do you keep telling me that" I barely even whisper.

"I told you, I don't want you to ever forget" he murmured in my ear and tucks a piece of hair behind my ear.

I place a hand on his cheek and pulls his eyes up to me, we stare into each others eyes for about four seconds and he places a kiss on my cheek.

What am I going to do with you Chase Ryder?

****

After me and Chase got to school I met up with Sarah and Hollie.

"Hey girls" I smile at them.

"Hey so I see the whole stay away from Chase thing is over finally" Sarah wiggles her eyebrow at me.

"Why do you say that?" I asked in a cheerful tone.

"Because your smiling" Hollie reply' and puts a hand on her hip.

"Okay so I've decided that staying away from him was stupid" I reply innocently.

"Ah what happened" Sarah grabs my hands and jumps up and down with excitement.

"Nothing...he just...came over last night" I mumble under my breath.

"What! Tell me everything...wait don't!" Hollie scrunches her face up.

I just laugh at her.

"Okay so what happened?" Sarah tugs on my arm.

"Uh a girl never tells" I say putting a finger in her face shushing her.

"Come on Lay!" Sarah pleaded.

"Nope" I say smiling at her.

"Layla Wood you know you will tell me eventually" Sarah says with a hand on the hip.

"I don't think so" I sing at her.

It's not that I don't want to tell them but I just want to keep it between Chase and I for the time being until I figure out what even is happening.

Hollie was about to say something but Brad comes up behind her and hugs her from behind while kissing her cheek.

Now that's what you call relationship goals!

•CHASE POV•

"Hello fella's" I chirp at the Reece, Matt, and Ky.

"Okay what have you taken? And where can I get some?" Matt asked with a baffled facial expression.

"What are you taking about?" I asked feeling my smile slip away at there stupidity.

"All this smiling it's freaking me out" Matt reply's and looks at me a little freaked out.

"I do smile!" I yell and punch his arm.

"Okay. Okay but would a certain brunette have a reason for this good mood?" Matt asked with a cocky smile on his face.

"No!" I shout defensively.

Yes.

"Alright just asking" Matt reply' innocently.

It's not that I don't want them to know about how I feel about Layla it's just if she found out she would probably think I'm bragging and I always tell the guys when I hook up with a girl but Layla's special so I just want to keep it between us.

****

*LAYLA POV*

After school I head towards Hollie's car but I'm pulled back by strong arms rapping around my waist.

I turn around quickly to see Chase.

"Oh hey" I smile at him.

"Layla I uh-um well I need to ask you something" he nervously says and rubs the back of his head which seems to be a habit of his when he's nervous.

Uh oh this is the part where he says he's done with me.

I take a deep breath and hold back any sad emotions from showing I don't want him to think I'm weak.

"What?" I asked anxiously.

"Well I was wondering if you wanted...to uh go on a date with me Friday night?" He drops his head low.

Is Chase Ryder asking me on a date??!!

"You know what it's fine why would you want to go--"

I cut him off by bringing my hand to his face to shut him up.

"I would love too" I smile and slightly laugh.

"Really? I mean that's great I'll pick you up Friday" he smiles at me.

"Perfect!"

We were interrupted by Hollie's horn going off in the background.

"Well I better go Chase"

"Cya kitty" he waves and I run off to the car.

When I get in the car I do a little victory dance at how excited I am.

"Woah what's up with you?" Hollie slightly chuckles.

"Oh um--I just beat my high score in...temple run"

"Your so weird!" She laughs.

Thank god she bought it.

****

When I get home I continue my little victory dance in the hallway.

Buster runs up to me and I grab his paws making him dance with me.

"I'm going on a date with Chase Ryder, I'm going on a date with Chase Ryder " I continue to sing to my dog like the nut case I am.

After my little performance I just pig out and dance around the house because I'm a loser but that's okay.

I've just got one thing on my mind...I can't wait for Friday!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Madam Mafia By Nana

Teen Fiction

13.5M 354K 88
Rose Amor is the school nerd. She wears big black glasses and keeps her long black hair in a ponytail. She stays out of drama and keeps to herself. S...
16.8K 426 18
"𝗜 𝘀𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻'...
213K 4.8K 36
He's dangerous. He's hot. He's older. And he wants me to run away with him. *~*~* Charli Temple is a good girl. She has good grades, her parents lov...
823K 24.5K 68
"He's lucky I let him live!" He kicks the chair he was sitting on, "I can't stand the thought of anyone hurting you." He takes slow steady steps towa...