Twin Gods *Editing!!!*

Od josie321

Read at your own risk. I have not edited this yet. Více

Prologue
Book One: Living a lie
Book One: (Living a lie) Jake Blackwell
Book One (living a lie) : Jake Blackwell
Book One (Living a lie): Jake Blackwell
Book One: (living a lie) Jake Blackwell
Book One (living a lie) : Jake meets Alexandra
Book One: (Living a lie) closer to the truth
Book one (living a lie) is any one safe? part 1
Book One: (Living lie) is anyone safe? part 2
Book One (Living a lie) is any one safe? part 3
Book One (living a lie) is any one safe part 4
Book One (Living a lie) is any one safe part 5
Book One: (living a lie) part 6
Book one (living a lie) is any one safe part 6
Book One: (Living a lie) is any one safe? part 7
Book One: (Living a lie) is any one safe? part 8
Book Two: Family tree
Book Two: Family tree (Adonis and Alexandra)
Book Two: Family tree part 2
Book Two :Family tree ( The protectors )
Book Two: Family tree( the protectors)
Book Two: Family tree (The truth will set you free)
Book Two: The Family tree (Where do we go from here?)
Book Two: We Are Gods

Book One: (Living a lie) Jake and Alexandra (Lunch)

298 6 2
Od josie321

20

It was lunch time Alexandra was sitting where she always sit when she met up with Lily and Jasper for lunch. “Hey, Alex was up” Said Lily as Alexandra came out of the lunch line “Uh...nothing much just had been a strange day I guess”

“How strange?”

“Well we have a new kid in are class well in most of my classes his the same kid but I just have a lot of classes with him”

“Oh ya that makes sense” Said Jasper just joining the table “Ok Jasper what the hell are you eating?”

“What you talking about?”

“What is that?” Said Lily smelling Jaspers food “Its Momo”

“WHAT?” Alexandra and Lily said it what the same time “’Dumping wow remind me to take yall to a Chinese restaurant” Jasper started eating and Alexandra Lily kept staring at Jasper “What? You want one?”

“Na we good” Alexandra took a bit of her burger “Hey, isn’t that the new kid, don’t his name start with a J?” said Jasper wiping his mouth. Jake was sitting down reading a book and underneath the book he was the map of D.C he was trying to understand the sings and streets. “What do you just know every body?” Said Alexandra.

“No that would be so stalker like”

“Ya but everyone knows you Alex” Said Lily.

 “Naw this not true”

“Alex you the first to be class president as a Jr., and your captain of the volley ball, track, boxing and fencing team”

“That’s what you call no down time” said Jasper.

“Hey, I have lot's of down time”

“Oh really so why don’t we go the movies to day its are first day back at school and its been a while since we hanged out” Jasper took a sip of his soda “Umm…..”

“Oh what is it this time?” Said Lily.

 “Its just that I have a meeting with the student council and then I have Tack practice” said Alexandra.

“Told you” Jasper lean back on his chair “Oh come on Alex your always busy since you left last year and came back its like we don’t get to see you” said Lily.

“Ya I know and I’m sorry ok why don’t you guys plan that thing you guys always do the day before my birthday?”

“Oh so were just you little party planers is that it?” Jasper sat up straight.

 “What? No?”

“I was just kidding girl will love to”

“Great it would be like old times, Hey do you even know what you going to for you B-day?”

“Ya girl it need to be Big you only turn 17 once “

“Ya I know, I been so busy I haven’t had time to even think of what kind or party I want” said Alexanda.

“Well that’s go have to change then” said Jasper. Jasper started to take a peak at Jake “Who you looking at Jasper?” Lily following his gaze “Oh no one” he quickly turns away “Oh no I know that look you was checking some body out. WHO!!”

“I said no body gang yall noise”

“Oh look whose talking” Alexandra and Lily started laughing “who is it Jasper!!”

 “You better tell us”

 “Do you guys think Jake might be you know?” asked Jasper.

“What?” Lily sounding confuse.

“Oh no Jake really?!” said Alexandra.

“What?” Jasper took his soda and starting looking guilty “Wow really?”

 “Eh fine you see that’s why I didn’t want to tell yall” Jasper rolled his eyes.

“No” said Alexandra and Lily “Ok we sorry”

“I’m go talk to him”

 “WHAT!!?” Alexandra and Lily screamed “DANG, chill” Jasper backed up “I just want to know if he wants to have lunch with his so lonely”

 “Well duh he just got here duh. Oh course he not go have someone to talk to” Lily said “Wow just cold so cold burr you cold hearted” Jasper started to pretend his was cold

 “What the hell was that?” Alexandra busted out laughing “What ever you cold hearted children I’m going to talk him”

“Good luck” Said Lily stealing once of Alexandra’s fries. Jake was covering his face with his hoodie “Hi I’m Jasper” Jake didn’t look up “What’s your name?” he doesn’t respond “Uh….what you reading?”

 “What dose it look like I’m reading?” Jake gets up close his book gets his bag and walks away he bumps in to a jock causing him to bump in to another person that had a tray of mystery meat. Who knows what that’s stuff made of? “I know you didn’t just push me? Oh hell naw?” he punches Jake in his face which causes him to fall to the ground with a busted lip.

 Every one crows in a circle to see what’s going on.

 “OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS!!” said Jasper coming back to

“Jasper what’s going on?” said Lily “What did you do?”

“Um…lets just say Jake got in to a little fight with Brian”

“WHAT!!” they went through the crowed trying to see what’s going on. Brain picks up Jake and punches him again the crowed go’s crazy “This is a bunch of bull someone has to stop this!!” said Alexandra every one is screaming “fight fight!!” after a few more kicks and slaps Jake finally punches him a few min. later Alexandra jumps in trying to back Jake up “ALEX WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?”

“WHAT DOSE IT LOOK LIKE I’M DOIN? STOP, STOP YOU GUYS THIS IS GOING WAY TO FAR”

 “DID YOU SEE WHAT THIS DUM AZZ DID TO ME NAW BAR” Alexandra was in front of Jake trying to stop Brain from talking another hit. Jake was tried and angry it was like foster dad all over again. Jake gets his stuff and walks away he says something under his breath “Fuck this shit!!” Brain Pushes Alexandra to the ground and grabs Jake and started beating on him “ALEX!!” yells Lily “OH YALL NO!!” Alexandra gets up and grabs Brain and punches him dead in his face. And the crowed goes wild Alexandra Kicks Brain in the balls and runs away with here friends before the teachers came.

 “Ok this isn’t over” said Brain screaming with pain. Alexandra and here friends run out in front of the school. With out of breath “Well at least we know his not gay” they start laughing “Its ok Jasper” said Lily.

 “Naw I’m good” said Jasper.

“But Alex you straight?” he asked.

“Ya why?” said Alexanda

“Cuz you jumped in to that fight as if it was a sale on Jordon’s and this girl took the last pair“ Lily started laughing.

 “Well I don’t know I just couldn’t sit back there and watch it all happen something was telling me that I had to jump in” Alexandra was still in shock mood about what just happen she couldn’t believed it her self its just for some reason he felt as life she had to protect Jake like her life depended on it.

21

“BEEP BEEP”

“Oh that’s my mom I’ll talk to you guys later”

“Bye Lily” said Jasper as walked goodbye. “Are you wanting for you mom to pick you up to?” said Jasper as he watched Lily car drive away “Oh no I have to stay after school remember”

“Oh ya well I’m talking the bus text ya later k”

“Ok bye” Jasper left and Alexandra went back inside the school. Alexandra was done with trace practice and was headed home when she opened the door she saw Jake “Hi”

“Hey”

 “I’m sorry about what happen at lunch you know Jocks could he asses sometimes you know”

 “Ya” Jake was looking down trying not to look at Alexandra “So are you going home?” Alexandra asked.

“Home uh… ya” The truth is Jake didn’t now where home is" Well see you later”

 “Bye” Jake left before Alexandra could ask any more questions it was to award for him to handle.

 Alexandra looks around and notice that every one is gone she looks back and sees no on behind here. For some reason she looks up and sees to two strangers standing on top of the school they were wearing black ropes with there hoodies on she looks confused she looked around to see if she was the only one seeing this but when she looked back up again they were gone. Alexandra got here stuff and started walking. A few min. later she kept having this feeling that someone was following her so she started speed walking.

 Alexandra heard something moving in the bushes “What was that?......it may was just the wind” she kept on saying take to her self “Beep Beep” Alexandra got a text from a random number “Your next” Alexandra was looking lost she didn’t get what the text meant and she never saw that number before. She closed her phone and just act like it wasn’t real she didn’t want that little text to get to her she just thought it was her friends playing a little joke on her. So she kept on walking she stop for a moment and looked back on one was there so she kept on walking she thought to her self its to quite to be walking in the streets of D.C its never quite. So she turned around again “Grrrr” there was a huge demon behind her he was big with dark red eyes, white sharp teeth that looks like he could get a lion whole if he wanted to, his claws were as long Wolverine, he also had wings with horns sticking out of his head. 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

32 0 1
(This is in need of serious editing! it all still makes sense just unedited sense.) Steal any of this and die.
1.2K 96 22
She's the darkness. He's the light. Change for the better. Regret later. Risk now than never -Currently under editing-
85.1K 3.3K 16
Read this after you read the first one. I don't own Fullmetal Alchemist, pictures, or characters
186K 8.4K 32
Its a rikara story My first attempt at writing Read at your own risk 😂😂