OneShots of EXO, BTS, Got7, a...

By On_aRide_calledLIFE

Here are some one shots about EXO, BTS, Got7 and Seventeen. They are really cute and funny, because all of th... More

A Boy In Luv (Suga from BTS)
Adore U (Mingyu from Seventeen)

Growl (Chanyeol from EXO)

59 1 0
By On_aRide_calledLIFE

(Unedited)

I swirl my drink around once more, admiring the bubbles as they rise to the top and sprout into the air. Am I sure bored. Watching bubbles pop is quite the show. I sigh, I shouldn't have come, I barely know anyone and all I want to do right now is to be in bed napping. It'll be fun they said, you'll meet new people they said, go make new friends. Why does my family have to be such nags? Go outside, have fun. Yeah right, this is no fun. How long have I been standing here, maybe I should move to another table where I don't look like such a loner. 

My feet guide me to a ping pong table where a beer pong match is currently going on and as I'm about to sip my drink I feel cold, sticky liquid seep onto my shirt. 

"Shit!" I jump back looking down at my white shirt stained with the dark brown liquid. "What's your problem?" I step up to my challenger to find an incredible tall guy standing in front of me, ears beginning to turn pink and wide eyes staring down at my displeased self. Man I hate being short. "Are you going to answer me?" I try to maintain a high status position but my size is working against me, this man towers over me in complete shock. 

"What are you talking about?" He shakes his mop of black hair in confusion. 

"You just thought it would be a good idea to knock a drink out of someone's hand? I wonder how you pick up so many chicks?" I cross my arms and look at him with a raised eyebrow. His large hands raise up in defense. 

"I didn't mean to honestly, its just that..." He looks down and rubs the back of his neck. Then his dark eyes shift around the room searching for something. "See that dude over there?" He points to some brown haired boy with a drink in his hands, leaning against the wall and watching everyone dance around him. His eyes prowl around the floor, watching everyone party away while he stands back and eyes up every girl that dances past. That's the type of guy girls usually avoid at a bar. 

"What about him?" I ask

"He slipped something into your drink and you were about to drink it, so I didn't know what to do to make you stop except this." His rather large arms flail in the air to reenact our little scene. This dude has some build to him. I end up smiling at his weird little skit and bring out my hand. 

"The name's __________, thanks for that." I give a little awkward nod which he returns as he shakes my hand. 

"Chanyeol." His massive hands encase mine and I feel my cheeks tingle from the contact. Why must I always get so flustered with boys? I hate it. "Do you want to play a game of beer pong? I'll be sure to guard you cups away from any creeps." he suggests, with a wide smile stretches across his pale face. 

"Oh yeah? How do I know you're not a creep?" I place my hands on my hips, and obviously evaluate him. I'm positive he's not a creep, I mean the guy looks like he couldn't hurt a fly. 

Chanyeol lets out a booming laugh at my little teasing question, "Well you don't. But right now you'll just have to trust me to be a fair beer pong player." 

"All right, I'm watching you. You're gonna get your ass kicked anyway." As I turn around I can hear his distinct laugh and we go to set up the game. Unexpected I end up losing but it was a very close game. The way Chanyeol reacts when he wins is adorable, it involves a lot of clapping and jumping with high fives to everyone around him. He seems to know the game well but when he fumbles a toss he rubs the back of his neck again while messing up his hair. Why do I find everything he does to be so cute?! 

After the match finishes we go to sit down on a couch, surprisingly he makes very easy conversation. While explaining, I notice he uses his hands a lot and while talking about his new guitar his eyes light up with a passionate glint. Not realizing it, I continue the night away with Chanyeol tossing jokes and stories my way, some of them so funny I nearly pee myself. Must be all the drink I consumed tonight. Somehow the conversation drifts back to his guitar and his current song he's been writing for some time apparently. 

"Well I'd love to see you play guitar sometime, you seem to really love what you do." I smile at the way his eyes brighten as he hears my request. 

"Really, you want to hear my song?" Chanyeol's excitement was evident in the way he rapidly rose to  his feet. Eagerness seeping through his being. "He'll be right back," he said and began toward the front door but turned around to look straight into my eyes. "Don't go anywhere." I giggled at his sudden command and he continued to the door. 

I was surprisingly happy tonight and hadn't felt this way in quite some time. I mean moving away really hit me hard because I was so dependent on the people back home. As a result I spent most nights in the dorm skyping my friends and family. But tonight, tonight I felt lighthearted. A sudden weight seems to be off my shoulders. 

I made my first real friend. The feeling was thrilling and I couldn't keep the smile from my face. This has been the first person who didn't find me bitchy or intimidating. This is the first person who actually wants to see me again. He wants me to listen to his song that he made. I wonder how he sings, what lyrics he writes down and what chords he matches with them. 

Not going to lie, Chanyeol being able to play guitar is a huge turn on.

 My cheeks begin to flush because of the adorable boy I met today. His hair looking like a mess in unorganized waves or his cute little smirk gives when his eyes are focused on me, and his dimple will make its appearance for a second. That damn dimple will be the death of me. 

I shake my head in an effort to remove these romantic thoughts. I just met the guy, we're just friends. I don't want to ruin the first friendship I made here.  I wouldn't hate it if we did date, but its just so fast. I don't want to rush it. But he's so damn cute it'll be hard to hold back my feelings. 

While day dreaming about Chanyeol I hadn't noticed someone had sat in his spot. I look over and see the guy who tried to drug me at the beginning of the night. He smelt of cheap wine and smoke, with eyes bright red looking at me with a stare that gave me the creeps. 

"Hey baby, now that your boyfriend's gone wanna have some real fun?" He moved his face so it was inches from mine and his hand reached behind my neck bringing us closer. His breath fanned across my face and I felt my stomach lurch. 

Immediately I stood up and began to speed walk away from him but my short legs could only take me so far before his grimy hands got a hold on me and shoved me against a wall. 

"Where do you think you're going babe?" He grabbed both my hands and put them behind my back while pressing up against me so I couldn't move my legs to kick him. "This isn't my first rodeo sweetheart," He whispered as his tongue ran against the skin on my neck. I felt my eyes begin to water as my heart was pounding so hard out of fear. I tried to free myself but it was useless against this guy. 

I hated feeling powerless. I started to scream for help my mouth was blocked by his dry, bitter lips. Tears flowing down my face was I began to struggle even more but nothing was working. I felt dirty. Tainted. 

With all the power I had left I was able to push him away far enough for me to knee his little friend and push him to the ground. But right as I released I run into a firm tall being. My gaze shifts up to find Chanyeol. 

His usual bright eyes were filled with a dangerous emotion and his jaw was clenched so tight I thought his teeth would crack under the pressure. 

The creep was able to stand up and grabbed my shoulder, "I'm not done with you." he sneered but before he could do anything else Chanyeol knocked his hand off my shoulder and landed a punch on the guy's jaw. Then he immediately looked back at me with worried eyes and a furrowed brow. 

"Are you all right?" If the situation wasn't so serious, I would laugh at the way he just turned from an angry, fierce monster that knocked out the creep behind him, to an adorable cute teddy bear. But instead I nodded my head and all of a sudden, emotion overwhelmed me. My eyes began to water with tears, and I can't hold myself together anymore. I had been so afraid in that moment I don't know if I would have been able to get away fast enough. What if I got caught again? 

I feel my knees give in and I begin to slowly sink to the floor only to be caught by Chanyeol's strong arms. Arms I'm not scared to have wrapped around my frail, helpless body. How can I trust him so quickly, so easily? I don't let this thought stop me as I mold into his tall figure, holding me as if I was made of glass and slowly walking me toward the exit of the house. I continue to bury my face into his chest until he pulls away, only then do I realize that I'm in the passenger seat of a truck. Chanyeol jumps into the driver's seat and begins to drive. 

Zooming past house after house I lean my head against the cool glass of the window and try to compose myself. I can't seem to stop sniffling or spilling tears on his leather seats the whole ride.   The truck finally comes to a stop. I watch Chanyeol walk to the back where he opens up the trunk, then he walks over to my side of the car. Once the door opens I see him standing there with his hand offering to help me out of the truck which I gratefully take. 

His hand still remains connected with mine as he walks me to the back you the truck. The coldness of my fingers is warmed by his enormous hand. He turns around to check on me and gives my a small smirk, "Don't worry I'm not going to kill you." My lungs release an empty laugh as I continue to follow him. His hand releases mine to be gently placed on my shoulders where he turns me around to face him. I look up at his face, once again towering over me, his features look soft and dazed in the moonlight. Chanyeol looks down at me with a smile then his hands go to my waist to lift me up into the trunk of his truck. 

I look around to see there are blankets placed around and underneath me. My eyes travel around to witness the beautiful scenery before me. A small pond is in front of me with the reflection of the moon so clearly seen on the water, reeds and tall grass cover the peaceful landscape. It looks like a painting you find a museum. Completely breathless I take in a deep breath and absorb the sight before me. 

"Beautiful huh?" I turn to Chanyeol to find his eyes starring at me as I just took in the scene, I nod and look down shyly how long had he been looking at me? Well you stare at him all the time so it's fair. A blush crawls onto my cheeks as I realize the truth behind my thoughts. 

"I use to come here all the time when I was missing my family or was just not feeling so great. I write a lot of my songs here but I mostly just lie down to think most of time." Suddenly he pulls a guitar out from a pile of blankets behind him, his gaze is fixated on me. "Would you like to hear the song I was telling you about? There's no real words to it because that's still a work in progress." He chuckles and rubs the back of his neck. 

My lips come up in a warm smile and I nod. His large fingers strung the chords in such a way that sends shivers down my spine. Each note seems like a scene in a story he's trying to tell, as the song processes so does the mood. I feel myself enlightened from the melody then seconds later a different chord is strummed that shakes my heartstrings themselves. His fingers cease their dance on his guitar as his eyes gaze up at me with a nervous expression. 

Suddenly Chanyeol's hand rises up near my face and strokes my cheek ever so gently with those rough fingers he has. A blush burns on my face and I immediately looked down releasing a giggle of embarrassment. "I didn't know I was so emotional." I looked up at him with my tear filled eyes and tried my best to smile, "I really love your song." 

"I didn't know it was so bad it would make you cry."

A laugh arises from me then i take a deep breath, "I guess it just reminded me of my journey of collage. How much I wanted to come, the excitement that filled me on the road here. But some notes also made me relive that loneliness and helplessness I felt without my family." I wipe away more tears with the back of my hand, "It made me feel and remember, I don't know." I try to give him another smile but it comes out broken. 

Chanyeol is gazing at me with a small smile on his face, he places the guitar behind him. With his free hands he reaches from my waist and pulls me into a hug. At first I'm stiff and frozen but his touch is so soothing I melt right in. I take another deep breath and feel myself calm down. I don't know what made me meet this guy in the first place but now I know what made stay with him. My eyes drifting up toward the brown eyed boy, I snuggle up closer and sigh.

Chanyeol smells like home, or maybe rather he feels like home. 

********************************************

A/N Exo is home, am I right? Well at least for me it is. I hope you enjoyed this imagine, but I feel as though they're more little plot lines with the boys and a character. I just don't want to put names on the characters. This is my first one, so please give it some love with votes and comments. Suggestions for the next EXO, BTS or Seventeen member I should write about? I'm not really going in any order.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 8.1K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
765K 28.3K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
414K 24.9K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
199K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...