STUPID BOARDING SCHOOL!!

Par knockknock

Clary is being sent away to a boarding school which she is least interested in. Once she gets there, her life... Plus

STUPID BOARDING SCHOOL!!
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Final Chapter

Chapter 5

10.6K 229 42
Par knockknock

 Thank you for all the comments and suugestions. I really appreciate it. :)

Recap

Especially when she told me it was her first kiss. I should have made fun of her, but instead I called her cute. Like what the hell. What is this girl doing to me?

Before she could embarrass me anymore I decided to leave.

I have to come up with a better plan. I have to make her want me. Clary, you can resist me as much as you want, but soon you will be shouting my name in pleasure.

Just wait and watch.

Chapter 5

Clary POV

I just stood in the supply room for another 5 minutes, hoping I would wake up from this nightmare. But that didn’t happen. All of this was real. Allen was officially set to destroy my life.

His little stunt today has clearly proven that he will cross any line in order to get what he wants. If he can do it today, I am sure he will do it again. But before he tries to do anything, I have to stop him and let him know that I am not one of those girls who just stand there and let shit happen to them.

Allen, you will never ever touch me again.

I walked outside the class with my half complete drawing. I decided to text Angie and ask her to come meet me. I reached for my pockets but found nothing. Where is my phone? I checked once again, but found nothing. I continued to stand in the middle of the hallway like a retard rubbing the sides of my pants.

Wait a second! Allen has my phone. He texted my friends saying I was going out for coffee. FML. Why me?

Frustrated I kept walking to my room. This is the worst first day ever. The school’s hot jerk is out to get me and successfully harassed me on the first day, stole my phone and in addition to that threatened to come back. All my problems start with that guy. I wish he would just go away.

Finally I entered my room and found Fiona and Angie on the laptop.

“Where were you?”

“Trust me you don’t wanna know.”

“OMG! What’s wrong?” they asked walking towards me.

I just couldn’t control it anymore and burst out in tears.

Angie and Fiona just stood there dumbstruck. When they finally realized I was crying they both pulled me into tight hugs.

“What happened?”

“I don’t want to talk about it right now. Please.”

“No problem honey, here have some water.”

My throat welcomed the water and I finally started to relax. Angie and Fiona stared at me with worried expressions. So, I decided to tell that what happened. Not missing a single detail. Every word that escaped my lips the angrier they got. At last when I was done I looked down at my tear stained shirt.

“That little bastard. How dare he? Does he not understand the meaning of Stay away? I seriously cannot believe he did that.” Said Angie absolutely infuriated.

“I knew he was mad but I never thought he would do something this bad. Guys and their stupid reputations. Don’t worry Clary we will teach him a lesson. Our mission will be to permanently ruin his reputation at this school. We will officially turn him into a loser.” Said Fiona.

“Clary, Fiona is right. From now on our mission will be to ruin Allen’s life. We will destroy his beloved reputation.”

They both gave each other evil smiles and hugged me.

“Alright now cheer up. Don’t let that loser ruin your day. I think it’s time for dinner.”

Once again I was glad to have friends like Angie and Fi, if it wasn’t for them I would have been sitting in a corner balling my eyes out. But they have given me the courage to fight.

We headed towards the cafeteria. Memories from lunch flooded in my mind. Soon, I started to feel really uncomfortable. I’m not ready for this. I can’t face Allen right now. But more importantly I cannot face Vince right now.

So I ended up asking my friends to eat dinner in our room. Fi, seemed a little disappointed, but soon agreed.

We peacefully ate our dinner and got ready for bed.

I lay on my bed thinking about how the day had unravelled. Definitely not how I pictured the first day. Common Clary, you will get through this. There is nothing you can’t face. Time will heal everything.  

The next few days were pretty normal. I only stayed close to Angie and Fiona. Occasionally I would talk to Vince about school and his life. I decided not to tell him about Allen, I really didn’t want another fight between them. I could tell he was extremely worried about me, but I only needed time. When people asked about my phone I just told them I lost it. My parents were getting me a new one anyways.

However, all my lunches and dinners were in my room. Angie and Fi would accompany me sometimes, but most of the times I ate alone. I still saw Allen sometimes passing in the hall and art class. Every time our eyes met, he’d lick his lips and smirk at me. While, I, always ignored his stupid actions. I wonder what he did with my phone.

I know I was a coward. I know that my plan was to teach him a lesson. But even though I was being a coward at least my life was drama free.

Soon days turned into weeks and weeks into months and I was still eating my meals in my room. Then one day before heading towards dinner Fiona said.

“Enough is enough Clary, I’m sick of this.”

“What are you talking about?” I asked innocently, even though I knew exactly what she was talking about.

“Don’t act stupid. You have been locked up in this room for months. Everyone is so worried.” Added Angie.

“I..I..uh..sorr..I..”

“Just don’t. Please don’t say anything anymore. Clary, from tomorrow onwards you are going back to the normal bubbly Clary. Do you understand?”

“What? No. Common guy it’s not that easy. I can’t just change like that.”

“Well, we don’t really see you trying Clary. You’re just sitting there in a room hiding from Allen and do you know the worst part? You are letting him win this game.”

“I know, but I need time.” I said helplessly.

“You have been saying that for the past months. You got enough time.”

AArrgh it was impossible to argue with them. I just sat on my bed frustrated. Angie and Fi both sat beside me with their heads on my shoulder.

“Clary, please, you can’t do this to yourself. You have to teach him a lesson. How can you let him go after what he did to you? More importantly we promise to you, that we will never leave you in danger. We will always be there for you. What happened in the art room will never happen again. We won’t let it happen. Even Vince agreed to protect you.”

I smiled at them. They are the beste..

“Wait, did you just say Vince? You told Vince? I yelled standing up.

“Calm down, he promised he won’t talk to Allen unless you want him to.” Said Angie.

“But..but..I told..”

“No buts from tomorrow you are going to be the normal bubbly Clary. Got it?”

“Yes Mam.”

For the first time in weeks I smiled before going to sleep. My friends are right; I will not let Allen win this game.

*Next Day*

I walked into social with a huge smile on my face. I sat on my regular seat and smiled at Vince.

“I see the old Clary is back.”

“Yes she is.”

“I’m glad I was really missing her. But she did hurt me a lot.”

“What? Why? I mean how?” I asked confused

“Well, you see she promised to tell me if anyone bothered her. However, she didn’t tell me. I think she doesn’t trust me enough.”

“Of course she trusts you; I mean of course I trust you. I just didn’t want you guys to fight. I’m sorry.”

“Hey, hey don’t be sorry. I’m just so glad you’re not depressed anymore. I promise I won’t do anything if you don’t want me to. But if you do give me permission I would love to beat the shit out of him.”

“I was not depressed.” I said pretending to be offended making him chuckle. Gosh! I missed the cute chuckle. Even though it didn’t give me the same feeling Allen’s chuckle gave me.

Shit! Clary what are you thinking? You are seriously out of you mind. I mentally slapped myself and looked back at Vince.

“I promise I will let you know if I ever need your help.”

He gave me one of his warm smiles making my heart melt. The rest of the day was like any other. Same old.

The first half of the day passed by and it was finally time for lunch.  

Okay Clary don’t be nervous. You’ll be fine. You’ll be just fine. I had Angie and Fi on either side. If they were touching me they would have realized how badly I was trembling. Seriously, Clary don’t be such a coward, he can’t do anything in a cafeteria. Stop worrying. Seriously.

As we entered the cafeteria I definitely turned a couple of heads. But nothing compared to the first day. These people probably forgot who I am.

We joined Vince and his friends for lunch. We talked for another 5 minutes about random things and it actually felt nice. Vince and I talked the whole time. It was better than sitting alone in a room. Way better.

Then all of a sudden it was like déjà vu. I heard people gasp and girls giggle. Oh I know what this means. The devil is here.

“He’s here.” Angie whispered.

Clary you are not going to get scared. You are not going to run away. Don’t let him see you as the weak little girl.

“Vince promise me no matter what happens you won’t do anything.”

I saw Vince’s jaws tighten. He was obviously not happy with the suggestion.

“Vince, please. I promise if I need your help I will let you know. Just please don’t do anything or say anything if I don’t ask. Please.”

“Fine.” He said bringing his chair closer to mine. I did not have the heart to ask him to move away.

Within a couple of minutes I saw Allen standing across our table smiling at me.

“Clary! It’s been a while. Where have you been? I missed my girl so much.”

I just rolled my eyes and continued eating my lunch. I saw the worried expressions on Angie and Fi. I smiled at them, asking them to just relax.

You got this Clary.

“Wait a second, I just remembered something. New girl I have something of yours. He reached into his pockets and got my I Phone out. I thought you might want it back.” He said leaning towards me.

I could see Vince’s face was as red as a tomato. His fists were tightly clenched.

 Finally Allen’s face was just an inch away from mine. Our noses almost touched. Then, I heard his whisper just loud enough for our table to hear.

 “Clary, we had lots of fun last time. I’m sorry I have been a little busy lately with other girls. But a promise is a promise. I will finish what I started. We will have another one of those Art room sessions. I promise.” With that he slowly kissed/sucked my cheek.

BAAAM!!

My fist connected with his face. He stumbled back almost losing balance.

OMG that felt sooo good. I looked around the table smiling widely. All the shocked faces just stared at me. Then, I looked at Vince whose jaws were on the floor. I looked around the cafeteria and each and every person’s eyes were glued to my fist.

Clary is back bi yatch.

I then looked at Allen who stood there as shocked as everyone around him. I stood up and walked towards him.

I stood just inches away from him and looked into his eyes.

“Next time you touch me, you will injure your already injured face. Got it?”

He just stood there staring at me with his hand on his face. When he realized I was still staring at him he removed his hand, exposing a bloody cut caused by my beautiful ring.

“Tssk Tssk, you might wanna wash that cut to prevent an infection. Oh! And don’t forget to put ice on that bruise. I can tell it’s gonna look ugly.”

I walked back to my seat and continued eating my lunch. All eyes were still glued to me. Including Allen’s. For a second I felt bad for ruining his perfect face. But that feeling did not last very long.

“Are you just going to stand and stare at me or go wash that wound?” I asked smiling to myself.

That got Allen out of shock and his eyes were now filled with anger. Whatever, I am not scared of him anymore. I already wasted months of my life doing that.

I saw Allen walk furiously towards the exit. I have never seen him this mad. On his way out he stopped at an empty table and flipped the table upside down kicking all the chairs on his way. Did I mention he was yelling like a mad man?

I’m so glad I’m not that table. I guess that’s his way taking his anger out.

There were gasps and whispers all around the cafeteria. I looked around my table and everyone continued to stare at me.

“Okay, stop it guys.” I said smiling.

“Did you just really do that?” asked one of Vince’s friends

“Uhhmm..I thinks so.”

The whole table erupted in laughter and cheers. The guys high fived each other while I sat there confused. Angie and Fi had a broad smile on their faces.

I saw Vince smiling at me

“You are really unique Clary. You just make my life.”

“Awww, I’m flattered.”

We spend rest of the lunch laughing and making fun of Allen.

That punch was totally worth it. Can’t wait to do it again.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

36.3K 1.8K 28
DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING "With all the smiles you brought me, I never thought you could bring me so many tears" "I never wanted to hurt you, But I...
Out of a Movie Par Courtney

Roman pour Adolescents

118K 4.1K 31
Clary is lonely. It's been a year since her best friend Axel committed suicide but she couldn't seem to move on. Her sister was trying to cheer her u...
598K 16.3K 30
Clary is a girl with no friends at her school. She eats alone in the library. She doesn't talk to anyone. Her ex best friend holds a grudge against h...
235 19 7
Holden had an attraction towards Infinity. Told her millions of times that he would do whatever to get her to like him. Told her that he would wait a...