Your Voice made me fall reall...

By DaddySatoru-_-

While waiting for Jamal in Coffee Park, Brooklyn NY, Lucious overhears a voice that sounds like an angel. More

Meet The Ex Wife: Cookie Lyon (What a Woman)

Best believe she'll be mine

395 10 1
By DaddySatoru-_-

Just throwing my Disclaimer out there.
I don't own Empire or any characters from the show. They belong to fox. I only Own Janice that's all.

                            Unknown Pov

He saved me that day, and if it wasn't for God and 'him' I would be dead. But I don't seem to understand what has everyone thinking: 'he's so bad.'
               22 year old Janice Autumn was sitting in her favorite spot in coffee park. It has been four months since her family disowned her. Janice lost her mother seven years ago, and she doesn't know her father. 'I couldn't go to collage like I wanted, money was always a problem, and I get screwed with and teased by these men everyday from my old school. But I don't understand why am I suffering.' Janice walks to the park entrance, sits and starts to sing.
                     It has been six months since Lucious has been removed as CEO of Empire. He has been taking it slow but he is plotting how to get that little ungrateful bastard back. Waiting at the front of coffee park by the bench. "Look Jamal where the hell you at?! Like I don't have all day man." Lucious hung up and  sat on the bench waiting for his son. 'Hmm getting some ass might take my stress down.' As Lucious thought that, he heard something that he never ever heard before.

          🎼 How could they betray me lord?
                What have I done wrong?
                 Why can't I be loved?
                 What is it I have done?
                 Why, Why this pain hurts🎼

Janice sang her heart out, tears actually streaming down her cheeks.

Lucious was shit shocked to his core. 'Where the hell has she been, she's perfect.' As he thought that, some guys like 25 years old walked up to her. "Aye yo Harry check this little bitch out, bro she looks like fresh pussy." The nasty man Harry looked at Jeff. "Yo lets fucking grab her and hit that shit." Both men grabbed Janice. Lucious got up luckily it was night and went up to the guys. "Yo get the fuck off of her, like y'all really gotta rape bitches to get pussy." Jeff looked at the light skinned nigga that dared to approach them. "Aye ain't you the great  Lucious Lyon?" Harry looked at where Jeff was looking. "Yo Jeff that is this nigga, what do you want with this bitch? She's homeless bruh. This is where she lives, anyway man you have money, you be dripping with bitches nigga?" Janice was freaking out: 'Oh my god, they're going to rape and kill me, why I didn't do anything! I pray lord please guide me out of this safely' Janice had her eyes closed praying. Lucious looked at the two jokes "Look back off the girl and I won't have to bust a cap, don't get it twisted if you think that I have got soft." Jeff laughed . "Watch this." He walked up to Janice who Harry was holding, and grabbing both of her breasts squeezing extremely hard. Janice started screaming for dear mercy. Lucious flipped. He threw a punch knocking Harry out, then pulled out his hammer (yes a gun) Jeff backed away looking shocked and scared as shit.

Janice noticed that she wasn't in the gross man's arms anymore, she knew she was pushed into the angel that saved her arms. She noticed he smelled really good. 'I hope I am safe god.' That was her last thought before slipping into unconsciousness. As Janice passed out, Lucious had his gun pointed at Jeff. "Now tell me why I shouldn't I drop this fucking hammer down on you boy, huh is it funny that you do shit like this?" Jeff shook his head. "No No please man I was just joking man." Lucious then noticed her body become slightly heavier. 'She passed out.' Then he said "look get the fuck out of here man, and if I ever see you two bitches again best believe I will kill you both." After that Jeff picked up his knocked out buddy and booked. Now Lucious had to juggle the young woman in his arms to be able to slide his gun back through his belt loop, then made his way to his lambo. He leaned her up against the door, and looked her over. 'Damn Jamal be damned, I have to get this girl somewhere safe and I don't need no damn cops up in my business.' So he decided to take Janice back to his home. Once he got Janice settled in the passenger seat laying back, (10:58pm)his iPhone binged. He looked to see it was a text from Jamal. 'Look dad, I'm about to be on my way.' Lucious frowned texting him back. 'No need to head this way son, We'll meet up another day. I'm on my way home.' After that he slid his phone back in his pocket. Then he looked over at the sleeping woman, trying to ignore her curvy figure. 'Wow the ass and breasts on this girl, but she lucky i'm only doing this to really hear her voice, no other reason.'

(But you know she was laying down in the car.)

Two Hours later (12:58am) Lucious walked in his home with Janice holding her bridal style, then automatically going and laying her down on his sofa. Now thinking how will he get her cleaned up. 'I'll just have to wake her ass up then.' He went to get some water. Janice was dreaming, all she knew was that she was loved by a light skin guy, and she equally loved him back. She dreamed that he had hazel eyes and a short haircut. "Oh why are you looking at me like that?" He grinned and replied. "you're going to be mad at me." Dream man told her. Janice looked confused. "Why is that?" All he said was "Wake up." Janice was then awoken by a cold sensation splashing all over her. Lucious threw her a towel. "Look girl we have to talk, you get me I see that you have talent in you and I saved you, but I can make you famous." As he said that Janice finally got a good look at the man who rescued her.

Oh he is very handsome, but how did I know that he had those colored eyes and fresh haircut, but he also has on an expensive suit. Whoa that looks like it costs a lot.' Lucious noticed a glazed over look in her eyes. 'Nice to know I still got it, but I need to find out who this bitch is?' He snapped his fingers in front of her face. "Aye baby look what is your name? How old are you? And Where are your folks?" Janice jumped as his fingers snapped. It reminded her of the abuse she used to go through. She cowered back away from him. "I'm sorry, don't hit me please!" Lucious was confused. 'Im not gonna hit her, somebody used to fuck her up.' He sighed and sat closer to the shaking girl. "Look I'm sorry I wont hurt you ok, but pay attention to my questions. What is your name? Why are you out on these streets living in the park?" Janice realized his words were sincere. "Um my name is Janice Autumn and I just turned 22. Two years ago I was thrown out of my home by my aunt and grandmother. You wouldn't believe me if I told you I used to weigh 287 pounds, I starved. I don't know why this happened. I graduated high school but my family was never satisfied." She started crying, now we all know Lucious isn't one for that mushy consoling pussy bullshit, but she's a kid compared to him. 'Damn I'll hug her to make her stop, but only this once.' Janice then felt herself being enveloped and pulled into a solid, warm chest. "I know there's more to your story, but I wont pry you've told me enough for now. I'm sorry that happened to you Janice, you should be lucky I don't hug crying women usually. But I will make an exception for you. Now do you know who I am?" Janice pulled back slightly to look into Lucious' shaved face. "No I don't should I?" He was actually surprised. "What the fuck? This girl is lying there's no way. But as I'm looking into her eyes, I don't feel that she's lying damn.' He sighed once again. "Well I am Lucious Lyon and in the music world, im a legend but besides that I'm going to be your anchor. But anyway what brought me to you, was that I heard you singing and it was beautiful. I will help you find yourself and master your voice." Janice smiled. "Sounds fun, but I feel bad, you letting me stay here with you, I have no money and I can't offer much." As mature as Lucious is, as she said that last sentence. He felt blood trying to go below towards his belt. 'Fuck I will control myself, she's too young for me, but she is a grown woman, nah I won't fuck her, but keeping my dick in my pants will be the hardest thing since she has the body of a fucking supermodel.' He broke out of his daydream by Janice putting her small hand on his shoulder. "Now who's spacing out, um Mr. Lyon can I use your bathroom? I don't feel like a clean woman right now." He shook his head snapping out of it and stood up. "Yeah yeah are you hungry?" She shook her head no. "But you will have to take one of the bedrooms on my floor cause I don't want you getting lost." Janice nodded her head. "Thank You, Mr. Lyon for everything." As she said that Janice stood up as well and went close to him and leaned up and brushed her lips against his cheek. A quick kiss that had her blushing. 'I hope I wasn't too forward, I've never done that before.' Then walked towards the exit of the huge room, looking at family photos along the way. Lucious was shocked but in a way he didn't know how to respond to this young girl.

As he watched her retreating form look at each of his picture frames,

his eyes couldn't help but drop down to her ass which wasn't small in anyway. 'This damn girl is going to be the death of me, worst than Cookie.' But then his last thought worried him, but confused him more. 'At least she'll be mine.' Then he walked towards the stairs with a clueless Janice following after him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

915K 38.6K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
99.9K 3.5K 33
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC Β© KissLeclerc , April 2024
439K 13.2K 73
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...