= See You Soon = Misha Fanfic

By Polarize-tyjo

Emma is new to San Diego, Cali and goes to meet her only next door neighbor. Will their friendship slowly bec... More

Dank chapter 16

Chapter 15

88 6 0
By Polarize-tyjo

((A/n: GOMEN'NASAI FOR NEGLECTING TO UPDATE, GOMEN'NASAI!!!!!!! ))

"Mishaaaaa..." I whined.

"Yes love?" I wiggled over to him on our bed.

In the last two months, I got a job as a musician, and moved in with Misha. "I've noticed something." I said. "What's that?" He asked, sipping his coffee. "I've uh, I know it may be nothing, but...I missed my period again." I said, looking down.

"W-WHA-" and he started choking. "Misha!" I sat up and started rubbing his back. "I'm ok, but why didn't you tell me sooner babe?!" He asked. I fiddled with the hem of my shirt. "I don't know..." I said. "I was thinking about heading to the store and grab one. Wanna come with or stay here?" I asked. "I'll stay here." I nodded. I leaned in and gave him a quick peck before getting up to get prepared.

I changed into a black cami and red flannel. Since I was only going to the store, I pulled on some baggy house pants. "Alright I'm off! Love you Mish." I said from out bedroom door. He smiled and waved. "Please be home soon! Love you too." And I left.

•timeu skipu•

I sighed and paced around the living room. Misha sat on the couch, nervously bouncing his right leg.

Will it be postitive? Or am I just being paranoid...

My alarm beeped, signaling that the time to wait was over.

Misha and I both looked at each other before I ran to the bathroom. When I got to the door, I opened and my my heart began to race. Without looking, I picked one up and took a deep breath in, and let it out.

It's now or nothing...

I looked down to see the results and...

Positive. I squeaked.

Wait, wait. There's still two more.

I pick up the second one, and...positive. That's two out of three! Tears of joy threaten to spill, but I won't let them. Not until the last one. I sigh, and pick the last one. My heart is pounding against my chest. I look down and...positive. All three tests are positive. I-I'm pregnant. Tears spill from my eyes. The biggest smile I've ever had stretches across my face. I quickly grab all three and head to the living room.

As soon as I get in there, he's quick to get to me. "Well...what, are the results?" I giggle and more tears spill. His beautiful blue eyes sparkle with worry and confusion.

"I'm pregnant." I whisper. His eyes light up. "Are you serious!?" He asks, his signature smile spreading across his face. I sniff mans nod. He hugs me, picking me up off the ground and spins. "I can't believe it!" He says after putting me down.

"Were going to be parents!"

________________
A/n: AGAIN, IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING :(((

And gomen'nasai is japanese for I'm sorry, just in case u adorable beans didn't know.

Love you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 1.9K 36
Jimin : Tu nous as fait appeler Alpha ? Jungkook : Oui. Tous les deux dans ma chambre ; déshabillez vous et attendez sur le lit. Tout de suite Taehy...
36.6K 2K 48
Hello, Petite histoire Helenie. Ce passe durant la tournée. C'est vraiment une petite histoire, des dramas mais uniquement entre Helenie. Je garde...
240K 8.8K 77
« Personne ne sait ni quand, ni comment l'amour ou la foudre vont tomber, mais tout ce qu'on sait, c'est que ça ne tombe jamais deux fois. » Charles...
46.2K 1.2K 40
Maria Sainz petite sœur du grand Carlos Sainz décide sur un coup de tête de rejoindre son frère à une de ses course, être avec Carlos et ses amis lu...