Run Away.

De PoisonIvyLeague

Renesmee Cullen finally snaps. But what happens when she runs away from her family, to the enemy family? Love... Mais

Run Away.
Run Away. Chapter 2.
Run Away. Chapter 3.
Run Away. Chapter 4.
Run Away. Chapter 5.
Run Away. Chapter 6.
Run Away. Chapter 7.
Run Away. Chapter 8.
Run Away. Chapter 9.
Run Away, Chapter 10.
Run Away. Chapter 11.
Run Away. Chapter 12.
Run Away. Chapter 14
Run Away. Chapter 15.
Run Away. Epilogue.

Run Away. Chapter 13.

285 6 0
De PoisonIvyLeague

Renesmee POV.

*DREAM*

Sitting in the wood, cross legged, I look around. No ones around, I would be able to hear someone if they were. Even the crack of a twig alerted me now. I picked up a stone from beside, and threw it into the pool of water that stretched in front of me. The stone skipped along the water, leaving rings of ripples behind it.

I sighed, I knew where I was now. In Italy. Alec had brought me here, no one else had known about it. We went there quite a lot. It was nice, the only place we could really be together, just the two of us.

The trees surrounding me circled the clearing, a great big rock on the other side of the water. Alec and I used to jump off that.

'Renesmee, they are.'

I whirled around quickly to see who had interrupted my moment. I gasped, jumped up and ran to him. Alec. My Alec. I threw my arms around his neck as he threw his around my waist.

'You let them take me.' I cried into him.

He stroked my hair softly.

'But I am going to get you back. I promise you, Renesmee. We will be together again. No matter what I have to do.'

I looked up at him, our eyes linked as Alec brought his lips to mine.

I was brought out of my wonderful dream by somebody shaking me roughly. Reluctantly I opened my eyes, to see my whole family in my room, looking at me. My father was shaking me, Jacob kneeling beside me, my mother standing next to him. Everyone looked worried, my father looked worried and angry.

'What? What's happened?' my family looked at me as if I were crazy, was I supposed to know what had happened?

Jacob stroked my cheek, I moved away.

'You were sleeping.' He said softly.

'Yeah, well done. I've always slept.' I spat back.

'But Nessie, sweetheart, you were changed. You're a full vampire now. You're not supposed to be able to sleep.' My mother explained.

My eyes widened. Right, I had completely forgotten, sleeping was normal, I hadn't thought it strange when I got tired last night, when I fell asleep, when I dreamt. Everything seemed so normal.

'Neither did we, until a few minutes ago. You're right, it is normal for us to sleep. But you shouldn't, you shouldn't be able to.' My father said.

I swung my legs out of my bed, and stood up. I walked over to my balcony, looking out the window. I heard my family leave, all except one. I stared straight ahead as my father stood next to me. The dream had seemed so real. I could still feel my lips tingling where Alec had kissed them, I could still feel where his hand had stroked my hair, how our bodies melted together. I heard my father scoff next to me.

If you don't like it, get out of my head. I thought as I sent him an icy glare.

'You know you were right last night; the Volturi have changed you. I know what you've been thinking about Jacob. And I cant say I'm best pleased about the situation either, but you two do belong together. And I would much prefer for my daughter to be with a dog, then a Volturi Guard.'

I ignored him, and carried on staring forwards. Hopefully he'd get the message and leave me alone, although I knew that wasn't going to happen.

I know your not going to let me be alone for a second anymore.

He nodded stiffly. 'You can understand why, though right?'

You think I'll run away again.

He nodded again.

I turned and walked to my bathroom.

I'm having a shower. You going to come in there with me too? Watch your daughter shower? I sent a picture of me in the shower to him. Maybe that's what you want. Is it? Is mummy dearest not good enough anymore, daddy?

I saw my fathers face scrunch in disgust. He stepped towards me, his fist clenched.

'Where's my daughter gone?' He said, before running out of my room. I heard him ask my mum to use her power and shut off my mind from him. I turned the shower on and stepped in, letting the water run over me. I could just make out what my family was talking about downstairs.

Jasper had said my emotions were 'malicious, all negative.'

Aunty Alice said she still couldn't see my future.

Grandpa Carlisle suggested that everyone calm down, the things I must have seen, been through at the Volturi would be enough to make anyone change a little. 'We'll get her back.'

After my shower, I looked through my closet. Everything was so different to what I usually wore now. I picked out one of my few black tops, and a skirt. Just after I had changed, I heard a knock at my door. I looked over as my mother and Grandpa Carlisle came in my room.

'Nessie. Who changed you?' my mother asked.

'Why?'

'Since you've been back, you've eaten and slept. Two things vampires cannot do. We were thinking that maybe the vampire who changed you, maybe did something wrong. Your change was also very quick. Its all strange.' Grandpa explained.

I suppose it was kinda weird. I had been doing everything I used to, but just with better reflexes, hearing, eye sight and faster running. I turned away from them, walking out of my room.

'I'm going hunting. Leave me alone.' I called as they followed me.

Running out of the door, I smelt wet dog. Great, Jacob was following me. I stopped dead, and whirled around as I reached a clearing. Jacob almost ran into me. He quickly ran away, then less then 30 seconds later he was back. He wound his arms around my waist, pulling me close to him. I instantly cringed, and pushed him away.

'Nessie, sweetheart. I know you must have gone through horrific things at Volterra-' he started.

'No! The time I spent at Volterra was the best time of my life! I was happy, Jacob! I was happy with Alec! Why can none of you see that?' I yelled at him.

'Nessie, they have a vampire there that can manipulate your feelings for someone. Soon, you will forget all about them.' He walked closer to me. 'Nessie, you know I love right? I always have, I always will. When you went away, my world broke apart, I couldn't do anything, I could only think about you. Our Imprint is strong Nessie, you know that, otherwise you wouldn't have been able to talk to me like that in Italy.'

'Jacob, our Imprint is dead! It broke when I changed you know that! You all know that! And yet you still think its here!'

'Ok, fine, we don't have an Imprint anymore. I still love you. So, Renesmee Carlie Cullen, will you marry me?' He pulled a ring out of his pocket, he took my hand, and slipped it on without even giving me time to react.

As soon as my mind had speed up to present, I ripped my hand away from him, pulling the ring off, and threw it as hard as I could at him.

'No. no, Jacob, I will NOT marry you. Have you not been listening to me? I DON'T LOVE YOU!' I screamed.

'Yes you do.' He stepped closer to me.

'Jacob, leave me alone! I don't love you! I never agreed to get with you! I never even agreed to come back! I AM IN LOVE WITH ALEC!' I yelled at the top of my voice.

'Stop using that excuse!' he yelled back at me. 'Nessie, I know you-'

'No you don't! If you did, you would know that I HATE being called Nessie. My name is RENESMEE!'

'You will always be Nessie to me.'

'Then you will never know me.' I turned around, to walk away, but Jacob grabbed me. 'Get off of me.'

'Not until you realise that you love me.'

'You'll have to become Alec for that to happen!' I spat at him.

'For gods sake! Nessie, you don't love him! You know you don't!' I could see him starting to shake now, his grip on my arm was starting to hurt.

'Jacob let go of me!' I screamed.

'Tell me you love me.'

'No! Jacob, I can't! I don't love you. You dragged me away, kicking and screaming, from the one guy I do love!' His grip on me was becoming unbearably painful, but I couldn't tell him I loved him when I don't.

Suddenly he threw me aside, he was shaking from head to foot now. I tried to scramble up.

'Don't ever say that you love him! Don't try to pretend that you don't love me! You're lying to yourself Nessie.' He said calmly, although I could feel the anger rolling off of it. For the first time in my life I was really scared of Jacob.

'Renesmee! Jake, its Renesmee now.'

'NO! THATS WHAT HE CALLED YOU! AND I WON'T LET HIM NEAR YOU AGAIN! YOU WILL FORGET ABOUT HIM NESSIE! AND YOU WILL LOVE ME!' He yelled at me.

'Jake, please. Please, you're scaring me.' I whimpered.

'I'M SCARING YOU! YOU SPENT MONTHS WITH THE VOLTURI AND YOU'RE SCARED OF ME!'

All I had to do was nod, he went over the edge. Bursting into a wolf right in front of me. He paced forward. I could see the anger in his eyes; black cold eyes.

'Jake? Jake please calm down. Please, Jake you're scaring me.'

I saw his stepping become quicker, and then he pounced at me.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

29.7K 415 28
Bella's life is great. She's still with Edward and is the happiest she could ever be. But when a family trip to visit friends goes all wrong, what c...
317 9 17
After the tragic death of Bella, Edward fell back into his depression, his self-hatred, he lost the one he truly loved. Renesmee never felt truly hap...
8.6K 156 12
Twilight is back! The Cullens Family takes in 4 new vampires from a ancient convent running from the Volturi! These vampires are extra powerful and...
2.3K 54 12
Join Faith has Victoria plots to destroy her family and Bella for revenge and has faith feels things she shouldn't for a certain wolf can she prote...