Our Little Boy

By izziee

Hunter Tazer and Rain Meadows were that couple in high school that made people stop and think "Damn, are they... More

Our Little Boy - 1
Our Little Boy - 2
Our Little Boy - 3
Our Little Boy - 4
Our Little Boy - 5
Our Little Boy - 6.
Our Little Boy - 7
Our Little Boy - 8
Our Little Boy - 9
Our Little Boy - 10
Our Little Boy - 11
Our Little Boy - 12
Our Little boy - 13
Our Little Boy - 14
Our Little Boy - 15
Our Little Boy - 16
Our Little Boy - 17
Our Little Boy - 19
Our Little Boy - 20
Our Little Boy - 21
Our Little Boy- 22
Epilogue

Our Little Boy - 18

15K 535 52
By izziee

"Drive, Hunter! We have to find him!"

"Rain! He's my son too, I'm panicking enough without you yelling down my ear!"

"I wouldn't be yelling if you weren't driving so slow!" 

"Shut up! Where would this Ricky guy be?!"

"Why are you asking me? Am I his guardian?"

"You dated him!"

"So what?!"

"So where would he likely be when you guys were together?!"

"I don't know! In my bed?!"

Hunter slammed on the breaks so everyone nearly went flying through the windscreen then and glared at me. "What?"

He obviously knew I was lying but I crossed my arms. "You heard." I said defiantly.

"In the meanwhile, my baby nephew is being hijacked by a crazed psychopath!" Dani butter in from the back and there were murmurs of agreement from Micael and Xavier.

Hunter huffed and started up the car again started speeding. We didn't have the first clue as to where to look. I swear when I see Rocky I was gonna knock his front and back teeth in so hard.

We drove past the airport and something caught my eye. "Hunter! Hunter, stop, wait!"

I barely waited until the car came to a stop and I was already out. I went near the entrance of the airport and i just knew Rocky had been here.

First there was drops of blood and a dent in the ground where JJ must have bit him again and got dropped to the ground. I turned and signalled at everyone and they all came rushing out.

All of them sniffed around at the blood and ground. Gross.  

"It smells like stupid. It's definitely him." Dani growled.

"Oh my." We heard Hunter whisper. He was crouched beside something and then he picked it up. It was JJ's bracelet with Hunter's name and the pack name on it.

Hunter closed it in his palm and clenched his fist. "That guy is gonna die tonight." He stated.  

Everyone kinda backed away from him because his anger right now was too much.

We got to the airport and the only other place Rocky would go would be back home where Hunter's pack was. man was that guy predictable. But we then got told that the next flight would only be in three hours which made Me and Hunter even madder.

But eventually we just had to sit and wait with everybody else. Hunter sighed and rested his neck on the back of his chair, closing his eyes. 

I hesitated but then wrapped my arms around his waist and put my head on his chest.  

"Hey careful. I'm not healed properly yet." He said wincing a little and pulling up his top to reveal white tight bandages across his stomach.

I touched it gently. "Hunter, I don't think that I've said sorry enough times." 

"Sorry for what?" 

"You know, running away with your baby and never letting you know. For dating someone else."

Hunter sighed. "Maybe it was for the best, you know? I had my Alpha duties coming up and I doubt I would have made enough time for you and JJ." 

"I could have just chilled with your parents!" I laughed. Hunter tensed up again just like he did when I asked him about his mom.

"Where are your parents?" I asked softly, looking up at him. He took a deep breath. "When you left, I went crazy. Like rogue crazy. I just roamed about on my own but back home everyone needed me. Dad got killed by some other pack. Like they tore him apart and mom was without her mate so she turned like me when I was without you. Crazy. 

But hers is worse because she knows that there is no chance of seeing her mate again."

I looked at him as tears formed in his eyes. I burst into tears too. "I'm sorry! In so, so sorry." I said kissing him.

We stayed in each other's arms until it was time to board the plane. Hunter made sure he booked up first class with our own bedrooms and everything. Who even carries that much money with them?

We al climbed in and Hunter immediately took me to one of the bedrooms so we could just talk. He took off his shirt so I could see the bandages that went all the way around his waist but he didn't seem the slightest bit bothered.

He lay next to me in the dark and held me close.  

"I didn't even know Rocky was a wolf. But that explains how he could look after JJ better than me. I remember this one time when JJ had a fever and Rocky-"

"Could we not talk about that guy, please?" Hunter asked, his teeth gritted. "Oh. Okay."

He kissed my forehead. "You drive me nuts sometimes, Rain Meadows." He whispered.  

"But that's why you love me."

He chuckled and kissed my nose this time. Then one thing led to another.

We all jumped off the plane as soon as it landed and took a taxi. I assumed Rocky would be at his parents house so that's where we went.

We were all a nervous wreck. As soon as we pulled up to the familiar house, we nearly killed ourselves trying to get out of the car. Micael was the first one there and didn't even bother to knock. Instead he raised his foot up and kicked the door down.

I remembered the first and last time I came here. Urgh.

Rocky'a mom came into view as she caught sight of us. "Rocky! Grab the kid and run!" She screamed.

"Oh hell no, Monster Momma." Dani said and she grabbed her hair and pulled so that Rocky's mom was wailing on the floor. "You guys go ahead. Imma take care of this one."

Me and Hunter didn't hesitate and ran into the dining room. The whole place was a mess like a baby wolf got let out or something.

Rocky was stood there, dark circles under his eyes and scratching his hair looking confused as hell. But when he saw us, his eyes widened. "Crap."

Hunter moved forward and grabbed his neck. "Where's my son?" He yelled. "I - uhm, -" 

"Where is he?!" 

Then Hunter pushed him so his head smashed through the glass table. "Hunter!" I screamed. This was too much now. 

Xavier grabbed me and held me back.

"Hunter, stop!" 

But he didn't hear me, his eyes clicked to black and he grabbed Rocky's bleeding face "I'm not gonna ask you again! Where is my son?!" Hunter growled.

"H- he's on the roof. P-please, just take him. I can't cope anymore, he's a monster, he's ruining my life." Rocky Said coarsely.

I pulled away from Xavier and ran outside and looked up, sure enough, a tiny wolf cub was on the roof, lying there looking exhausted.

"JJ!" I yelled up. 

Xavier looked at me. "That's JJ?! But Weres can't shift until they're at least 13! JJ's 3!" He said shocked. 

I shrugged and held my arms out to JJ. He stood up and looked down at me, his tail wagging weakly. Then he took two steps back and then jumped.

He sailed through the air and landed perfectly in my arms. "My little fur ball." I said hugging him tightly. Micael and Hunter stepped out and looked fondly at JJ.

"Alpha or not, he should not have shifted at this age." Xavier frowned. "It's no biggie. In proud of him." Hunter said stroking JJ' fur.  

"But Hunter, if he's shifted too many times, he could collapse."

Hunter looked worried then and stared at JJ. "How you feeling?" He asked softly. JJ shook his head and whimpered. "Oh my gosh and he's starving as well."

JJ stuck out his tongue and panted and then whispered some more and just went limp in my arms.

"JJ!" We all yelled at the same time.

Luckily the Pack doctor could fix him. Xavier was right, he'd shifted too many times for his little body to cope - and he was starving.

He lay there in the infirmary bed with me and Hunter either side of him. He was surrounded by toys and gifts that the Pack had given to him after hearing what he'd had to go through over the past few days.

JJ sat there happily soaking up all the attention. "Uncle X, I need a drink." He said, making his voice go raspy on purpose. Xavier scrabbled to his feet immediately and left the room.

Hunter chuckled. "You naughty boy." He said tapping JJ's nose. Dani folded her arms and cleared her throat. "Hunt, can we talk?" 

Whe he didn't move she glared at him. 

"Outside."  

I nodded at Hunter and he kissed JJ's cheek then hesitantly got up and followed Dani outside the room.

Call me nosy but I had to find out what it was about. I crept over to behind the door and listened.

"Why were you telling Micael that you want JJ and Rain to live with you?" Dani whispered.

"Because they're mine?"

"But you barely even know JJ!"

"That's not my fault! No one told me I had a baby! And besides, we're really close now."

"Since when? The day you rejected him when all he wanted was for you to pick him up?!"

"Look, I'm not the same, okay? Having him with me has changed me, Dani!"

"Oh really? Try and count the times he almost died over the past few days! Hunter, JJ needs to grow up in a stable environment like he always has. Not with wolves and fighting and blood!"

"What he needs is his father!"

"That's not your decision! He's got a mom, she's all he needs!"

"Dani! This isn't fair! He can't be pulled into my life and then dragged out a week later!"

"You can come visit them or nothing."

Dani got the last word because Hunter was silent. I couldn't believe he would give up so easily on me and JJ!

I pulled open the door roughly. "When's a car coming to take me home?" I demanded, not looking at Hunter.

Hunter looked shocked but Dani smiled "Soon, honey. By the way some people have been round to clean up the mess." She said.

"Rain, you're leaving again?" Hunter said aghast.

I shrugged and shut the door in his face.

Two weeks later.

Hunter hadnt even come round even though JJ had been begging me to go back. But I didn't want to face Hunter and plus I was feeling super sick every morning and having all these crazy mood swings.

I called up Dani once JJ was asleep. "Dani, seriously. I can not cope. I'm being haunted by all this werewolf nonsense and plus I've been sick every morning and these mood swings-"

I broke off and started crying. 

Dani stayed silent.  

"Ray?" 

"Yeah?" I said sobbing. 

"Did you and Hunter do anything?" She whispered. 

"Did anything? Oh! You mean like...yeah but I only once on the plane-" 

"Which was two weeks ago. That's plenty of time to be feeling the symptoms."

Symptoms?

"Congratulations, Rain."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289 0 26
Juneau, a 23-year-old, alpha female who is seen as a cold and intimidating alpha to those who don't know her. She never gets to close to any and hate...
3.2M 92.3K 29
{Completed} Jessie Brown once had a normal life, a normal family, friends and a pack. But a hurricane swept over her life and completely turned every...
1.8M 52.6K 56
*BOOK 1 of the WEREWOLF SERIES* "You're pregnant" Chace stated. My eyes widened. Oh shit. ------------------------------------- If you had told Lotti...
28.7K 907 49
"This is how it should be, I belonged in his arms and he in mine." Rose Lockheart is the only one of her kind, that she knows of anyway. She isn't h...