For Us Demigods

By not4typicalwriter

Three wars. Three wars, they've gone through. You'd think it'd be enough for them. It's more than enough. It... More

Prologue
Parent Teacher Conference
Bigger On The Inside
One Extremely Long Year
At Least They're Alive
Not Entirely Bad, At Least.
Crime Fighting and Relationships
San Fransisco Senior High School Date Night Home Coming
What's Going On?
The Swimming Competition
Poker, Blackjack, and- Strip Poker?
The San Fransisco Terror
The Seven 7 Clover Casino
Halloween, Presidio Style
Sick Day
Override
Family- Problems?
It's A Good Life
Winter Break!
Spread The News
The Woman You Came Back For
The Worst Birthday
The Bracelet
Temper Tantrum and Meditation
Metaphorically
Lucky Strike
Difference is Good
Enjoy The Weirdness
Valentine's Day
Whatever Happens
No More School
We're Cleared
Borders and Mayhem
The Gods Conference
Like a Father
The Press Conference
Enjoy Your Stay
Pentagon
Stay Safe
The Protector
As Long As We're Together
Undercover
The Army of Chaos
What Family Means
A/N

The Vows

5.1K 144 338
By not4typicalwriter

Third Person's POV

"Do we still have to find the four?" Clarisse complained.

"Yes!" Silena exclaimed as she bustled around her sister.

It's happening. It's finally happening. Tonight is the biggest double wedding mania of the decade. The chapel, the same one that held percabeth's wedding, reclaimed it's place at the beach. Though now, instead of one room for the bride, and one for the groom on opposite sides of the building, they have two.

"Where's Annabeth?" Piper said looking around.

"Next door. She's with Thalia." Hazel said. "Piper. Your hair." She commanded.

Piper had refused to let her mother fix her hair from the, now, only slightly choppy, safety scissors work. But Piper made it work, and I guess Aphrodite had to just deal with it.

She raised her hair and Hazel zipped her up, and she saw her reflection in the wedding dress of her choice, for the first time.

"We have the something old?" Katie asked. "Well, do we?" She exclaimed.

"Yes yes!" Piper yelled. "The earrings I lent Annabeth."

"Something new?" Hazel made a checklist in her head.

"I'm back!" Aphrodite yelled as the door slammed open, making everyone jump. "Look at what your dad got you!"

Aphrodite skipped around with a box. She opened the box to reveal a pair of white leather stilettos, with satin bows trailing it's front.

"Designer. Flown straight from Paris." Aphrodite squealed. "Your dad was filming."

"So jealous." Silena mumbled softly. "I miss my dad." She sighed.

"Well, get married and he'll have to come." Aphrodite said.

"Mom!" Silena yelled. "That not the only way I can meet him!"

"But why don't you want to get married?" Aphrodite whined. "It's not like you're gonna marry anyone other than Charles." She stopped. "Oh my gods, are you?"

"No!" Silena said. Piper smiled and raised her dress. Hazel placed the shoes on the floor and Piper stepped into the shoes.

"Oh thank you daddy." Piper sighed.

"It doesn't hurt does it." Lacey guessed.

"My dad knows me." Piper shrugged.

"Piper?" Calypso entered the room. "They're asking who's getting married first."

"What do you mean, who's getting married first?" Sophie piped up.

"Well, there are two couples, and Hera could definitely wed both couples at the same time." Calypso said. "But Piper's dad doesn't know we're dealing with the goddess of marriage. So, Zeus thought-"

"Your dad doesn't know?" Sophie asked Piper.

"No." Piper bit her lip.

"And you know, your dad is walking you down the aisle." Calypso said. "Walking with Zeus might easily trip him out."

"The grooms are on the other side of the building right?" Piper said.

"Yes?" Clarisse mumbled. "Why?"

"Because I'm running next door to Thalia's room." Piper said. "And Jason cannot see me in this dress."

"Pipe-" Hazel said, but Piper had already made a mad dash out the door and into the room with a cursive Bride carved in front.

The situation in Thalia's room was less chaotic. In fact, it was kind of quiet.

"Tha-" Piper said. "Where is Thalia?"

Annabeth, Alex, Reyna, Bianca were sitting on the chairs and sofa, waiting. Piper looked around the room and the pedestal was empty. Thalia was nowhere to be found.

"Where's Thalia?" Sophie asked.

"Bathroom." Alex nudged her head. "Throwing up."

"Oh gods she's not pregnant is she?" Hazel said.

"No." Annabeth said. "I hope not." She stood up and banged on the bathroom door.

"I'm not." Thalia said as she opened the door. "I'm just nervous." She said shakily. "I feel like I'm gonna crawl out of my skin!"

"Oh gods." Piper said. "She can't actually do that right?" Everyone turned to Piper and gave her a questioning look.

"You are getting way too paranoid." Clarisse said.

"What shows have you been watching?" Silena asked.

"Nevermind." Piper said.

"Okay. What's up?" Thalia asked, rubbing her sweaty palms together.

"My dad." Piper chuckles nervously. "Here's the funny thing. My dad, does not know that my future father-in-law if the big bad god of the skies." She bit her lip. "Nor the fact that his lover is the goddess of love."

"Nor that his daughter is a half blood." Hazel said. "Nor the fact she's marrying one of the most powerful half-blood of the century."

"Nor the fact half of the people in there with him are immortals." Katie said.

"Or the fact that the immortal goddess of marriage is the one going to wed you." Lacey piped up.

"I get it!" Piper yelled, then she sighed. "Point is, my dad knows squat, and they think it's a better idea to get married one couple at a time."

"Yeah. The boys said it's up to you guys." Calypso said.

"Up to us what?" Thalia asked.

"Who get's married first." Sophie said.

"Oh." Thalia said, as she bit her lip. "Er-"

"I'm fine either way." Piper quickly said. "I'm getting married!" She chuckles nervously.

"I-" Thalia said. "I think-" She looked at Annabeth and Reyna. "I think, and I think Luke would agree, that um-" She stopped. "You- You and Jason, should go first."

"Alright." Calypso said.

"We'll go tell the boys." Sophie took Calypso's hand, pulling her to the other side of the building.

"Okay." Silena squeaked. "Now we panic."

"Wait-" Annabeth ran to Hazel's side. "The earrings I borrowed." Annabeth smiled. "My bracelet. You should borrow it."

"Annabeth-" Piper said.

"I won't hear it." Annabeth smiled. "Hold out your wrist."

Piper, a little teary eyed, held out her left wrist. Annabeth helped her wear the diamond bracelet Athena had given Annabeth on her wedding day. Annabeth's something new, was now her best-friend's something borrowed.

"Oh." Bianca said. "If that's the case. Thalia." She walked closer to Thalia. "Do you have anything borrowed?"

"No." Thalia said. "Not yet."

"Well then. I would like to offer you, this." Bianca pulled out her silver headband. "From my unforgettable, yet surprisingly short time with the hunters. It's not much, but at least Aphrodite won't complain about the colors."

"Thank you." Thalia squeezed Bianca's hands with a smile.

"Ho!" Lacey yelled. "Piper take your shoes off!" She looked desperately at Silena.

"What?" Piper looked at her sister.

"Drachma!" Silena slapped Clarisse's arm. "I know you have your winnings."

"Just tonight's winnings." Clarisse said. "How many?"

"One." Silena said.

"Two." Alex said. "Thalia's shoes are Drachma-less."

Clarisse tossed one drachma over to Alex, and handed the other to Silena. Lacey ran around trying to find tape.

"Guys." Calypso said. "Piper's dad is on stand-by." She informed.

"Oh my gods." Piper exclaimed.

"Go!" Annabeth said.

"Something old. Something new. Something borrowed. Something-" Katie mumbled.

"BLUE!" Everyone in the room yelled.

"My feather is next door!" Piper panicked.

"So is your hair piece, necklace, veil, and everything!" Hazel said.

"Go then!" Reyna told Piper. "Go! Good luck."

"You-" Piper said. "You have no idea how much that meant to me. Coming from you." She exhaled.

"What? Your future husband's fellow praetor that had a huge crush on him?" Reyna said, and Piper laughed. "Go."

"Go." Clarisse said.

"Go!" Katie pulled Piper out of the door.

The door to Thalia's room slammed closed, and once again, the room fell silent.

"Something old." Alex said.

"Luke gave me this-" Thalia smiled, looking down at her silver bracelet. Her fingers touched it and trailed over in back and forth. "We were kids. Before we even met Annabeth."

Annabeth smiled and looked up to her expectantly. Alex and Reyna watched Thalia, waiting for her to continue, but Thalia caught herself. Thalia bit her lip, and looked at her reflection in her wedding dress. Her hair was now shoulder length, two braids tied perfectly, crowning her head. Her dress was something different. Something so not, her. Poof, sleeveless. She looked beautiful, but it wasn't her.

"Guys." Thalia absentmindedly played with her bracelet. "Can I have-" She sighed. "I need some time alone."

"Are you sure?" Alex said.

"I just, I need to-" Thalia exhaled. "I'm fine. I need some time alone."

"Alright." Annabeth sighed. "I'm gonna help Piper." She smiled and head towards the door.

"Remember. We're still waiting for your something new, and blue." Alex said. "I'll go look for something." She said while walking out.

Reyna stood up and brushed off dust. She tilted her head and looked at her warrior friend who was fearless in anything and everything but her own wedding.

"Thalia." Reyna said with a hopeful look. A knowing look. "Don't do anything stupid."

"I won't." Thalia lied.

Reyna sighed in defeat and walked out the door. The first thing Thalia did was look out the window.

"Windows aren't stupid. Windows are smart. Eyes are the windows to your soul. It's Windows. Not door, not pit, not gate or hole. Windows. Because windows are smart." Thalia rambled under her breath. "Yeah. Windows are smart."

A few moments back though, over at the Grooms side of the building. Sophie had just pulled Calypso into Jason's groom room.

"You're getting married first." Calypso informed.

"I KNEW IT!" Leo yelled. "IN YOUR FACES." He screamed at Jason's other groomsmen.

"Leo!" Nico growled. "Don't yell. Yelling irritates me. And you know what happens to people that irritates me."

"We never disagreed." Frank said pointedly.

Aether and Thomas was sitting in the chairs calmly, talking to each other. Thomas whistled through his teeth, and Sophie looked over to him. Thomas grinned and winked.

"Anyway." Sophie said, trying to hide her blush. "Get ready."

"We need to tell Luke." Calypso said.

"I hope no one's naked!" Sophie yelled as she barged into Luke's room.

"15 minutes earlier." Connor said.

"You could've seen Luke naked." Travis said.

Chris walked pass and smacked the Stolls upside the head.

"Who's getting married first?" Percy asked seriously.

"Jason." Calypso said.

"You hear that?" Beckendorf said. "You can finally breathe."

"We'll meet you girls outside for Jason's wedding." Percy said, kicking the girls out of the room.

"Alright." Calypso sighed. "Good luck, Luke." She called out.

"I'm gonna need it." Luke said, and Chris punched him. "I mean- Thanks."

Calypso went to the ceremony area and looked for the handsome Tristan McLean. Calypso smiled as she approached him.

"Mr. McLean?" Calypso said.

"Oh yes. Ms?" Tristan said.

"Valdez." Sophie coughed.

"Calypso's fine." Calypso smiled as she elbowed Sophie. "Your daughter is getting married first."

"Oh. Alright." Tristan said. "And after her, it's-"

"Jason's sister and her fiancé." Sophie said.

"Oh." Tristan said. "This is a sibling wedding?"

"You could say that." Calypso said.

"Hopefully." Sophie muttered under her breath. Tristan raised his eyebrows but brushed it off quickly. "You will be walking Piper down the aisle." Sophie said, half informing, half asking.

"Of course." Tristan said. "Unless there is somebody else?"

"She'd like it if you're the one who walks her." Calypso said. "And she thanks you for the shoes."

"Of course." Tristan said. "Anything for my little girl."

"Not so little anymore." A voice joined in. The three of them turned to see the one and only Sally Jackson.

"Tell me about it." Tristan said. "It seemed like yesterday was her 8th birthday. I took her to Paris for a film and I lost her. She ran around on her own, and the entire film crew panicked, you know, losing an eight year old in a city with a different language. But I know my girl. She will never stay still. And she managed to get back to the studio. Till this day, I have no idea where she learned to speak French."

"On Percy's Eight, we went to Montauk." Sally said. "He was playing on the beach when I called him in. He didn't want to come in, and he still wanted to play. I told him to come inside, because it was getting dark, and he did. He finally did come inside, with a live crab. He brought the crab into the cabin, and hid it under his blanket."

Tristan and Sally laughed, so did Calypso and Sophie, who stood by, and couldn't wait to share this story with the others.

"My boy got married last summer." Sally said. "And he and his wife is expecting."

"How old?" Tristan asked.

"Twenty." Sally said.

"Eighteen." Tristan said. "My girl just turned eighteen. Too young, but I can't say no. She seems so happy."

"Well." Sally said. "Good luck."

"Yeah." Tristan said. "Thank you girls for helping Pipes plan her wedding, by the way."

"Oh it wasn't us." Sophie said. "It was your-"

"It was Piper's mother." Calypso said.

"She also planned my son's wedding." Sally said.

"She's one of a kind." Tristan said.

"We're gonna go." Calypso said quickly before she and Sophie waved, and went to find Piper.

"Sally Jackson." Tristan said. "Percy's mother." He finally said in recognition.

"The one and only." Sally said as they shook hands.

"Do you know Jason?" Tristan asked.

"I'm more familiar with Thalia, but yes. I've spent a couple of holidays with Jason." Sally said.

"What- What is he like? What are they like?" Tristan said. "I've met them, on a couple of occasions, but-"

"Their mother is no longer with us." Sally said. "They were raised separately, and found each other only a couple of years ago. So different, yet so alike."

"Is he right?" Tristan said. "For my daughter. Is he-"

"Depends on your definition." Sally said. "Is he perfect? No. The bravest, the smartest?" She said with a warm smiled. "Is he willing to sacrifice himself for your daughter? Does he see her as the light of the universe? Does she see him and the center of hers?"

Tristan looked at Sally in awe and wonder. He smiled and shook his head.

"You're a writer, aren't you?" Tristan asked.

"How'd you know?" Sally laughed.

"Your words. So structured." Tristan joked. "Tell me more, about Jason."

"Well I'm sure May has somethings to add on." Sally walked next to Tristan, over to May Castellan. "Luke's mother."

"Piper's father?" May asked Sally.

"That's me." Tristan said.

"My son is getting married tonight too." May said. "If you cry, I won't judge."

They three parents laughed and went off talking about their children.

Back at Luke's room, Luke was shaking to his knees. He rubbed his hands as if he's looking for heat. His chest rose up and down as he started to sweat.

"Would you breathe?!" Percy smacked Luke upside the head.

"It would help if you didn't hit me every five minutes." Luke said. "I need to-"

"Puke?" Beckendorf offered.

"Talk." Luke said. "I need to talk to someone."

"All ears." The Stolls said.

"A girl!" Luke said. "I need to talk to a girl." Luke turned to Percy.

"Alright." Percy nodded silently. "I'll go get Annabeth."

"Wait no." Luke stopped Percy. "Let Thalia have Annabeth. Go get me Zöe."

"Zöe?" Chris stood up. "She's with another guy."

"I'm very much aware." Luke said. "Sebastian Castellan. My cousin." He sighed. "He'll understand."

"If you say so." Travis said.

"Can you guys leave?" Luke said. "I need to talk to Zöe alone."

"Alright." Connor mumbled.

The boys walked out and sighed.

"Who wants to call Zöe?" Beckendorf said.

"I'll do it." Percy said, and he made his way to the ceremony area.

On the second row from the ceremonial end of the aisle, fourth and fifth seats from the end, sat Zöe Nightshade and Sebastian Castellan.

"Hello." Percy popped up, kneeling on the seats in front of them.

"Percy." Zöe said.

"Percy Jackson." Percy stuck out his hand in front of Sebastian's.

"Sebastian Castellan." He shook Percy's hand.

"Sorry, about this." Percy smiled. "But I need to steal your little girlfriend, just for a bit."

"Oh, she's not-" Sebastian started.

"Sure." Percy said. "And I'm not married. And my wife's not pregnant. All of those are not lies." He said quickly, leaving Sebastian speechless. "Zöe?"

"I'll be right back." Zöe placed her hand over Sebastian's.

Percy directed Zöe to follow him towards the groom side of the building before Zeus came and approached him.

"Perseus." Zeus said.

"Just Percy, I beg of you." Percy mumbled.

"Would you point me to your wife, or sister?" Zeus said, as he shook a box around. "Her something new and something blue. A necklace."

"I just saw Alex." Percy said. "That way." He pointed.

Zeus nodded and walked over to the bride's side of the chapel. He heard loud noises and yelling from Piper's room. He heard Annabeth's voice rise up above the others yelling at them to calm down. The door opened and out came Alex.

"Oh!" Alex exclaimed. "You want anything Uncle Z?" She asked.

"Give this to Thalia." Zeus said. "Tell her I'll be waiting after Jason and Piper's vows have been exchanged."

"Of course." Alex said, and Zeus headed back to the guest area.

Alex held herself long enough not to peak into the box as it intrigued her to find out what a first time, trying to be proper, father would give to his daughter.

"Thalia?" Alex called out. "Your dad gave you this-"

She opened the door to find-

To find that it was empty.

All she could see was that the window was open. Straight out of a movie.

"Oh no." Alex moaned. "Gods-"

Alex ran next door and gasped.

"Um-" Alex said. "Annabeth. Reyna. Bianca. I need to talk. Outside. Now."

Looking at Alex's panic stricken face, the girls step out with no questions asked.

"What?" Bianca asked. "What is it?"

"Check next door." Alex said.

"What? Is she throwing up again?" Annabeth asked as she ran.

"Worst." Alex said.

"She's gone." Reyna said. "Oh my gods she's gone."

"Oohkay." Annabeth exhaled. "Don't tell Piper. Don't tell Piper. Don't tell Piper. Don't tell Piper." She repeated.

"Breathe woman breathe." Reyna patted Annabeth's back. "I told her not to do anything stupid."

"We need to tell Percy." Alex said. "We-" But Annabeth had already taken off running.

"Straight through there." Percy had told Zöe. "Second room."

"Alright." Zöe said.

Percy stood back with the Hermes boys and Beckendorf, waiting. Jason's wedding is up in twenty minutes, and they're on groom-friend is nowhere near ready.

"Guys?" Zöe called. "Is he in the bathroom or something?"

"What?" Beckendorf said.

"Can't find him." Zöe said.

The boys shared a glance and thundered towards the room. The first thing they saw was the window, opened.

"He didn't even leave a note?" Connor said.

"He should at least leave a note!" Travis said.

Chris once again smacked both Stolls upside their heads.

"We need to tell them. We can't let Thalia-" Chris said. "Somebody has got to-"

But Percy had already took off running towards the brides' side of the chapel.

"Annabeth." Percy said.

"Percy." Annabeth answered the moment they bumped into each other.

"I need to tell you something." They both said at the same time.

"I lost her." "I lost him."

"You what?" The both yelled.

"Sh!" Annabeth shushed him, and pulled his aside, away from the guests.

"You lost her?" Percy asked.

"The window!" Annabeth said. "You?"

"The window." Percy said. "Funny how they think the same."

"Funny how they don't want to get married even though they already have one head, one heart." Annabeth said.

"We need to find them." Percy said. "We need to ask them to stall."

"No we can't ask Piper. That's too much." Annabeth said. "We're not gonna take her wedding day from her! No matter what she says, she's Aphrodite's daughter."

"Easy fix." Percy mumbled. "We ask Jason. He'll do anything for Piper."

"But we won't be taking his wedding day?" Annabeth said, and Percy stared at her flatly. "Right! He won't care. Because boys don't care."

"You have any other bright ideas?" Percy said. "We can ask Hera to elongate her speech, but you do it."

"You go to Jason. I'll go to your dad." Annabeth said. "I am not talking to that woman."

"Then what?" Percy asked.

""Then-" Annabeth said. "We go on a hunt for the huntress. Put a tail out for the thief."

Percy gave Annabeth a quick kiss on the cheek and ran to Jason's room.

"Everyone out!" Percy instructed.

"No. We need to get him ready." Frank said.

"Out! Out!" Percy pushed him away.

"What is your problem?" Nico asked.

"Wait outside." Percy said, as he slammed the door closed.

"Percy?" Jason said.

"I need you to stall." Percy said.

"What?"

"Stall!" Percy exclaimed. "Tell a story, an anecdote. Tell the people how, when, where, why you fell in love with Piper."

"Per-"

"Tell them about her eyes. Her hair. Her laugh. Stall stall stall."

"Percy." Jason shook Percy, forcing him to focus on Jason. "What's this about?"

"There's something I need to tell you." Percy said. "And I don't know how you're going to react."

"Tell me."

"Um." Percy said.

"Percy. Just tell me." Jason said.

"Uh-" Percy began. "There is, no good way to say this."

"Just tell me."

"Luke." Percy said. "He- Uh, he. He-"

"Is he dead?" Jason asked.

"No. No." Percy said. "But he might be. Sometime in the near future."

"What?"

"He-" Percy said, and a wave of realization stuck Jason.

"He left?!" Jason bellowed and Percy shushed him.

"Jace-"

"No. No." Jason said. "Don't tell me to calm down, I am going to kill that-"

"Jason. Hang on a min-"

"Don't tell me to hang on a minute!" Jason said dangerously. "Unless it escaped you, we don't have a minute! You probably know that I'm getting married in 15 minutes! And then my sister is. And her groom left?!"

"That's the thing!" Percy said.

"What thing?!"

"Your sister-" Percy winced. "Also left."

"W-what?" Jason said.

"She- she's also gone." Percy said.

"I need to go find her." Jason took off for the door.

"Whoa whoa whoa." Percy blocked the door with his body. It was a fact that Percy was taller than Jason. "Jason, I need you to get married."

"That's my sister!" Jason said.

"And that's your future." Percy said. "A wedding is everything a girl dreams about, and us? We need to do everything for them to get it. And wait till you see her." Percy whistled. Jason wasn't jealous. Instead he blushed and looked up to Percy.

"You've seen her?" Jason asked timidly.

"No." Percy said honestly. "But she is to you, like Annabeth is to me. They could wear a garbage bag and we'd still see them-"

"As the most perfect creation ever placed in this earth." Jason smiled.

"And wait till you see her down the aisle." Percy said. "Trust me when I say, every time you get into a fight with her. Every time you start to doubt everything in life. That image of her walking down. The image of her saying I do."

Percy walked over to the window and looked out, smiling.

"That's the only thing you will see. It will remind you why, or how you get there. It will remind you of why you make every single decision you do. It will remind you why, or rather who, you do what you do for."

"That is what will drive a person to look into themselves and their relationship. It is what makes people do anything and everything to fix their broken relationship, rather than throw it away and find a new one."

Percy turned and looked at a jaw-dropped Jason, staring back at him. Percy smirked at him and sighed.

"I may be married only for a mere three months, but let me tell you there is nothing in this world that compares." Percy smiled. "Waking up in the middle of the night, you look over to your side, and you see this beautiful woman."

"I married her. She's mine and no one else's." Percy said as he head towards the door.

"Let me handle Thalia." Percy said. "Have a night you will never forget, and give her a night she deserves."

"And dude." Percy said. "Wear your glasses. It's worth it. Seeing her the first time." Jason turned scarlet and went to get his glasses from the table.

"Percy." Jason called. "If you find Luke first." Percy turned. "Punch him for me."

"Oh trust me." Percy mumbled. "He's getting something a bit more than that."

Percy stepped out, leaving Jason in silence. The boys outside tried to act natural, as if Percy didn't know they'd been eavesdropping.

"No questions." Percy said sternly. "Get in there and prep him." Before he want over to the exit where he saw Annabeth waiting.

"What took so long?" Annabeth asked.

"Jason wanted to go look for Thalia and make himself a Lightning Thief living room rug." Percy said.

"We have to find them. We-" Percy had cut off Annabeth with a kiss. He pulled her closer and she breathed in every inch of him.

"What was that for?" Annabeth asked with red cheeks, the moment they pulled away.

"Nothing." Percy's green eyes sparkled. "I love you."

"I love you too." Annabeth said. "But we need to find them."

Annabeth pulled Percy out to the sands. This was the same Chapel they were married in. It was on the beach. They looked to the distance, looking from easy to west. Neither of their friends could be seen.

"You go that way, I go this way?" Percy suggested.

"Sure." Annabeth said slowly. "We have a man, who spends his life hiding and you know, is a thief. Who can run like lightning. We also have a hunter, who can probably fly, if it runs in the family. Who prizes herself a stealth master."

"And we also have a beach. A sand filled beach. That goes on for miles, by the way." Annabeth muttered. "They could probably bury themselves in sand, breathe through a straw, and we'd never find them."

"You know, that sarcasm really isn't helping." Percy said. "Now I know how other people feel."

"How fast do you think she can run?" Annabeth asked. "I mean, Luke can run. What about Thalia? Barefoot, she probably ditched the hells, in a bright white wedding dress? How fast do you think she could run that we can't even see them in a distance?"

"You know-" Percy said. "She could fly."

Annabeth glared at Percy and punched him on the arm. He smiled at her, and she couldn't not smile back.

"Do you have your phone?" Percy asked Annabeth.

"Yeah." Annabeth said.

"Then we walk until we find them." Percy said. "See you later."

"Sure." Annabeth said as they went off in opposite direction.

Tristan McLean was asked to wait by Calypso and Sophie. Piper was finally ready, and she'll be coming out in a few.

Piper walked out, her hair all back, with a single blue feather in her hair. She wouldn't go out without at least one feather, so why not blue?

The other girls sneaked into the audience, leaving only Hazel, Silena, and Lacey as her bridesmaids.

"Piper." Tristan said.

"Daddy." Piper went over and hugged him. Tristan held both her hands and sighed.

"You look so beautiful." Tristan said.

"I know right?!" Aphrodite yelled.

"Mother." Piper warned.

"Right sorry." Aphrodite said. "Let me just fix-"

"Mother." Piper repeated.

"Alright fine!" Aphrodite exclaimed. "Good luck, my dear." She said as she kissed Piper's cheek. Aphrodite squeezed Tristan's arm also as a sign of good luck, and went inside.

"I'm-" Piper said.

"Are you ready?" Tristan asked.

"Yeah." Piper replied. "I'm-" She sighed. "Ready."

"Good." Tristan said. "Cause I'm not."

"Dad. You're gonna make me cry." Piper said.

"I was never around, and I'm too late." Tristan said. "You're someone else's now."

"Dad." Piper tried to not cry, but a tear betrayed her. Tristan wiped the year for her, carefully avoiding large make-up smudges. "I'll always be your little girl. You know that right?"

"Of course." Tristan gazed down to his daughter. "Just- Promise me if he doesn't take care of you, you won't hesitate to come home. I'll be here for you."

"He's Jason." Piper said with a laugh. "Of course he'll take care of me."

"Promise me, Pipes."

"I promise." Piper said, and she hugged Tristan one more time.

"Doors are about to open." Hazel softly informed them.

"Ooh." Piper whined. "How do I look?" She asked desperately.

"I'm glad Thomas is here because Jason might faint." Silena said.

"You look beautiful." Lacey squeezed Piper's hands before going back into formation.

"Doors. In three. Two. One." And the doors swung open.

Percy was right. Percy was so right, in so many levels.

Piper was beautiful beyond Jason's imagination. He might've even teared up a bit. The way her hair falls down on her shoulder. The way her eyes sparkle a different color every time he blinks. She's still uncomfortable with the spotlight. Piper tried to look away, and it made Jason smile.

"He's wearing his glasses." Piper whispered softly to her dad.

"He's a dork." Tristan said.

"Stop it. He's mine." Piper said.

"I'm kidding." Tristan said as they reached the end of the aisle.

"Sir." Jason said, as he went forward. He stretched her hand to shake Tristan's and Tristan obliged.

"Take care of her." Tristan said.

"With my life." Jason replied with a smile.

Jason smiled and helped Piper walk up to the altar, carefully guarding her from tripping in her 6 inch heels. But well, daughter of Aphrodite.

"We are gathered here today, to-" But Hera's voice got blurry and Jason couldn't care less.

Everything else seemed distant and everything revolves around Piper. At least to Jason, it did.

Hera was talking and talking and talking. Nobody knew why Hera was taking so much. She was starting to ramble about the importance of marriage and loyalty and family. Occasionally, if you watch very very closely, she'll throw one of the nastiest glares you'll ever find Zeus' direction.

The speech she was giving now was way longer than the one she gave at Percy and Annabeth's wedding. But what they all didn't know, was that she was simply doing a no-questions-asked favor for her brother, Poseidon.

"How're you holdin' up?" Piper whispered to Jason.

"Huh?" He said absentmindedly, before snapping back to reality. "Me? Um. I-" Piper answered him with a giggle. Something she thought she'd never do.

"Are you okay?" Piper said.

"Yeah." Jason said. "I'm great."

Piper smiled as she fixed Jason's glasses which slid down his nose. Jason blushed as she did, and Piper looked up at him.

"You wore your glasses." Piper stated.

"Percy said it's worth it." Jason whispered. "And he was right."

"The vows?" Hera said.

"Huh- what?" Jason said.

"The vows." Piper said.

"I-" Jason said. "I'm-" He stopped.

"Your vow, Jason?" Hera said.

"Uh-" Jason said. "I just- um. I-i-i-"

"Jason." Piper looked up at him.

Jason didn't know it, but secretly he was relieved that Piper wasn't mad, or irritated. Her gaze was filled with concern.

But like it's stated. Jason didn't know it. The only thing was going through his mind was, well,

Potato.

Hera looked raised her eyebrow, also a bit concerned, and poked Jason.

"Huh?" He snapped back. "Sorry." He said with a blush. Piper chuckled, and thankfully, so did the crowd. "Sorry." He said turned to the crowd. He gave a specially weird look to Aether, before turning back to Piper. "Sorry." He mumbled, glancing at the roof.

"Jason." Piper held his cheek. "It's okay." She whispered.

He glanced at Aether again before looking back at Piper.

"Piper McLean." Jason said.

"Jason Grace." Piper replied.

"To the girl who found me when I didn't even know myself. To the girl who was always brave, the girl who is clever and smart. To the girl who loves to be unpredictable." Jason said. "To the woman that saved my life. My protector. My lover. The woman I hope to spend the rest of my life with. My beauty queen. To Piper McLean. My future wife."

"That's not a vow!" Piper laughed as she wiped a tear off her face. "Oh Jason." She said.

"Wait." Hera said. "Don't kiss first." She said as if she's read Piper's mind.

"Well, how about this Pipes?" Jason said. "I vow to protect you with my life. To always put your happiness first. To love you, to hold you close, to live and die with you. I vow to be that person you will force into watching movies and I vow that I won't complain."

The crowd laughed.

"I love you, Jason Grace." Piper said.

"Oh no no no. Don't cry." Jason said with a small laugh.

"Happy tears, Jason. Happy tears." Piper said.

Over at the side though, at the corner of Jason's eye, he could see Aether disappear.

Aether went to the patio, thanking Zeus and Apollo silently for the warm weather. Yeah it's winter, yeah people will be questioning why it hasn't snowed in New York yet. But knowing mortals, they'd probably blame something like Global Warming.

Aether pulled out his phone and dialed in Percy's number. Two rings and Percy's voice was heard on the other line.

"Yes?" Percy asked.

"Jason didn't stall." Aether said, and Percy swore loudly from the other side.

"Why the hell not?" Percy yelled in frustration.

"Well you know boys." Aether said.

"Speechless?" Percy guessed.

"He came up with a great like, really romantic poem." Aether said. "That boy's got skill."

"How much time do we have?" Percy said.

"The crowd's simmering down. Piper is still wiping her tears. She's about to give her vow." Aether said. "You and Annabeth are the only ones that actually knows what on earth is going on, and I ain't explaining anything."

"Go get Annabeth." Percy said.

"Isn't she with you?" Aether asked.

"No." Percy said. "I can run, but she's pregnant."

"Where is she?" Aether asked.

"Somewhere from the chapel door, turn right." Percy said. "Just walk."

"Very good directions." Aether said sarcastically.

"Just get her there." Percy said before he hung up and started running back to the direction of the chapel.

The last thing Aether could here before he ran out to find Annabeth was Piper's voice.

"Wow." Piper said. "I'll have to top that won't I?"

"You can have mine." Jason offered cheekily.

"I might just take you up on that." Piper said.

"Yeah?" Jason challenged.

"To the boy that saved me, and I mean actually save me, not metaphorically you big romantic." Piper said, and the crowd laughed. "To the boy who never gave up, the boy who is noble and courageous. To the boy who was born to be a leader." Jason said. "To the man I fell in love with before I even knew him. My reason to live. My lover. The man I am excited to spend the rest of my life with. My blond Superman. To Jason Grace. My future husband."

The crowd cheered, and Jason knew Leo's wolf whistle. He was the one wolf whistling. And maybe a few Hermes kids.

All of Hermes' kids.

"Are you crying?" Piper asked with a stifled laugh, like a really good future wife would.

"Of course not." Jason said, a little too quickly. "Allergies."

"Right." Piper laughed.

"The actual vow?" Hera asked.

"I vow to-" Piper stared at him seriously. "Not force you to watch movies you don't want to. Not always, anyway. I vow to never lie to you, unless it's Capture the Flags." The campers from Jupiter and Half-Blood laughed.

"All is fair, in love and war." Jason said.

"Aw." Piper said. "You remembered."

"Of course!" Jason said.

"I vow to always be yours, even with other people after me." Piper said. "I vow always love you. In life, in death, in sickness, health. I vow to grow old with you, and even if you have wrinkles, trust me I'll still love you."

"Alright. By-" Hera said, but Piper cut her off again.

"Ooh!" She exclaimed. "I vow to always fix your glasses." She said, as she pushed it up again. "Since you never seem to be able to keep it in place."

Jason laughed and kissed Piper's forehead.

"Are you done?" Hera asked.

"Yeah. Yeah yeah." Piper said.

"Alright." Hera said. "By the power vested in me, as the-"

Zeus and Poseidon gave a particularly loud cough.

"As the representative from the city of New York." Hera said, looking at Zeus and Poseidon for approval, who replied with a a short nod. "I pronounce you husband and wife." She turned back at Piper and Jason. "You may now kiss the bride."

Jason pulled Piper into a kiss, a kiss long overdue, and the crowed erupted into cheers. The held on for quite a while, before Hera softly cleared her throat.

"I apologize sincerely." Hera said. "But there is another couple going to get married."

"Right." Jason said.

"The groom?" Hera looked around, then at her brother. "Poseidon?"

"I'll go get Luke." Hermes stood up.

"Where's his best man?" Zeus stood up. "Poseidon?"

"Uh-" Poseidon trailed out.

The front doors burst open and there stood an out-of-breath Percy, Annabeth, and Aether.

"Percy?" The crowd all turned to Percy.

"Um-"

"First of all, I'd like to say sorry." Jason said in a low voice to Piper.

"What about?" Piper asked. "Jason!"

"Oh, you'll see." He mumbled.

"Where is the groom?" Hera asked.

"Well, uh-" Percy stammered. "You see-" He rubbed the back of his neck. "Well. The thing is-"

"Percy." Zeus said.

"He's-" Percy said.

"Gone." Annabeth powered through.

"Gone. What do you mean, gone?!" Zeus bellowed. "He left?! He left my daughter at the altar?"

"Zeus-" Poseidon said.

"This is your fault!" Zeus said to Hermes.

"How is this my fault?!" Hermes said defensively.

"Well he's your son!" Zeus said. "No curtesy, leaving a girl at the altar." He turned to May. "And you!"

"Leave her out of this, Zeus." Hermes growled.

"Why can't you raise him better?" Zeus accused.

"Better?! BETTER?" May screeched. "I'll tell you why, it's because of him!" May pointed at Hades.

"What did I do?!" Hades said defensively.

"Long story." Apollo piped up. "The oracle thing."

"Aunt May." Sebastian held his aunt back. "You really do not want to pick a fight with the god of the skies, and god of the underworld."

"Oh I am happy to pick a fight with them, Sebastian dear." May said. "I am honored!" She yelled.

Over the call the loud noises, Piper turned to Jason.

"You knew and didn't tell me?" Piper asked.

"I'm sorry Pipes. I really am." Jason said mournfully. "I was just trying to give you a perfect wedding."

"Well, I think you can see from our vows." Piper said with a laugh. "I don't need perfection. I just need you."

Zeus hasn't stopped yelling about how much of a bastard Luke is. Leaving his daughter at the altar.

"He's going to break Thalia's heart!" Zeus yelled.

"Zeus-" Poseidon tried.

"That no good, son of a-" Zeus said.

"Don't even try to finish that sentence." Hermes threatened.

"I'm going to kill him." Zeus yelled.

"Uncle Zeus-" Percy yelled.

"He has no right." Zeus growled, as thunder stroke everywhere outside.

"Uncle Zeus-"

"I will drop him into-"

There was a loud sickening whack that echoed through the room.

Hera had walked down from the altar, walked up to Zeus, and slapped him across his face.

"Would you listen to that boy for a minute?" Hera said venomously.

"Thank you." Percy said. Words that he thought he'd never say. Not to her, anyway.

"What?" Zeus turned to face Percy. Everyone turned to face Percy.

"Thalia also left."

A/N

Really sorry about this.

Well, no not really.

This chapter's long enough. Next update is on New Years. Wait for it. Sorry for a cliffhanger. No not really. But thanks for everything.

Merry Christmas to you lot. And Thanks for everything. Vote, Comment, and Follow me. Love you lots.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.6K 2.4K 38
Alex buried her face in Leo's shoulder as he held her. All that she could think was that she needed him, now more than ever. She needed his arms arou...
497 2 26
The world is much bigger, and millions of celestial beings who were thought to be just that - celestial turned out to be real. And there's a war brim...
181K 2.6K 30
After losing the one closest to him, he disappears for quite a long time. Another war is coming. Against an enemy that was never seen before. A war...
378K 6.3K 25
Percy Jackson's finally at peace. The gods have made him, the seven, and some of his other friends gods. He thinks nothing can go wrong - right. As...