Moving on

By RucasIsLife

I ship anything but Lucaya so I wanted to do a Riarkle Fanfic without it. In this story Lucas moves back to T... More

Prologue
introduction to relationships
I've moved on
A little bit of Joshaya
Texas boy in tears
I want you back
I hate you
I'm sorry
Forgiven
proposals
Sequel

The cat came back

689 17 2
By RucasIsLife

That day when I got to school nothing unusual happened. Maya picked me up at 7, I kissed farkle good morning while Maya looked away since she was grossed out, then we went to my father's classroom, where he pretended to talk about history.

The next day was different. The beginning was normal, but in history I saw a familiar face. A face I hadn't seen in 2 years.

"Lucas?" I exclaimed, "what are you doing here?"

"Nice to see you too Riley," he laughed.

"I already have a boyfriend," I blurted out.

His face fell.

"oh," he replied sadly, "Who?"

"Farkle," I told him nervously.

----------------------------------------------

How do you think he will react?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
1.8M 69.1K 41
EPILOGUE WILL BE FREE STARTING JUNE 29TH, 2023! Diana wakes up in pain, tied to a bed and unable to escape. She's been trapped by a group of surgeons...
1.3M 3.2K 4
Wattpad Editors' Choice, Winner of the 2020 Fiction Awards (for Best Plot Twist) and 2020 Mafia Romance of the Year. A chance encounter with an enigm...