Dragons, Fairies and The Cele...

ColdLaw által

Layla appears to Lucy in a dream, telling her of a hidden power bestowed upon her due to her bloodline. Lucy... Több

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Final Chapter
Epilogue

Chapter 12

5.4K 70 32
ColdLaw által

Thank you so much to everyone who reviewed. Just to let you know, there is detailed smut in this chapter, so if you feel uncomfortable please skip over it, I have sectioned it off from the rest of the story, so enjoy ^_^
.................................................

Natsu and Laxus ran forward, towards Lucy's falling body and caught her before she could hit the ground, while Sting went to check on the guild members lying unconscious on the ground. Laxus carried her to a cot, while Wendy ran towards Lucy, Porlyusica not far behind and started to heal her. Once she was healed, Lucy smiled at Wendy's tear stained face and lifted a hand up to wipe them away as Wendy started to cry again.

"Lucy, you should have let me take some of the attacks" Wendy cried out, causing Lucy to sit up and hug the girl to her chest.

"I'd never let you or anyone else in the guild get hurt if I can prevent it, even if it means taking the attacks for you" Lucy said, smiling as Wendy wrapped her arms around Lucy's waist, crying harder. Lucy smiled as Romeo walked up to them hesitantly

"Lucy-nee, I'm sorry" Romeo whispered, causing Lucy to frown at the boy

"What are you sorry for?" Lucy questioned, looking at him quizzically

"I'm sorry that I couldn't protect Wendy and Asuka from being captured. I'm sorry that because I couldn't protect them, you had to get hurt" Romeo whispered shakily, as he tried hard not to cry, remembering the way Lucy had stood up each time to take the hits for Wendy. Lucy felt her heart break for the boy and stretched her hand towards him, pulling him into the hug

"Romeo, how hard did you try to protect them?" Lucy questioned softly, while holding him against her

"I tried my hardest, I swear I did" Romeo replied, his body shaking

"Then there's nothing you need to apologise for. You tried your hardest and just like any Fairy Tail mage, you gave it your all. That is all anyone is ever going to ask of you, so don't worry about it. You were up against some very powerful S Class Mages. Besides, what's a few cuts and bruises as long as you're safe, right?" Lucy replied comfortingly, as Romeo wrapped his arms around her neck, hugging her tighter at her words

"Alright now, the girl needs her rest, I don't want anyone bothering her until she's back at the guild and has rested for a day" Porlyusica stated and Lucy smiled at Wendy and Romeo as they left together. She then groaned at how drained she felt and fell asleep on the cot.

*The next day. At the Guild. Lucy's POV*

I awoke to the sun shining on my face; however, I didn't feel very warm. In fact, I felt quite cold. I sat up and realised the reason. I was not surrounded by three dragon slayers. I sighed, I was right. It wouldn't be the same. I noticed my Gate Keys on the table next to me and grabbed them as I got out of bed, cringing at the soreness in my muscles. I gingerly walked to the shower, trying not to aggravate the soreness and stepped in. I sighed as the hot water soothed the ache in my muscles.

I got out and slipped on her white lace bra and underwear. She then looked at the clothes Virgo had sent her, smiling at the outfit I got dressed. Virgo had picked a white v neck top that was sleeveless, a pair of black shorts and a white blazer with some nude heels. I looked at my hair and saw that it was getting out of control, so I summoned Cancer and had it trimmed so it was hip length.

I walked downstairs, not particularly wanting to face the three dragon slayers but I knew that at one point, I'd need to.

'Better sooner than later' I thought to myself as I trudged downstairs. It was already late in the afternoon and all the guild members were here.

'Maybe that's why I woke up alone' Lucy thought to herself, although she did have a feeling that things were about to change between her and the dragon slayers. As soon as the guild noticed me, everything went quiet and I stared, steeling myself for the worst. After all, because of me Asuka and Wendy were put into danger. Suddenly the whole guild burst into cheers and I stared incredulously at them as I made my way to the bar, nervously, noting that Natsu, Sting and Laxus were all sitting with their own friends. Mira smiled at me and placed a plate of food in front of me, I tentatively smiled back and tucked in. I heard someone clear their throat behind me and I turned, coming face to face with Alzack and Bisca.

"Lucy, we wanted to thank you for everything you did yesterday. If it weren't for you, Asuka wouldn't be safe with us" Alzack spoke, quietly. I stared at them in disbelief, before turning my gaze to the ground.

"No, you're wrong. Bisca, Alzack, I'm sorry, because of me, Asuka was put in danger. If I had just stayed down after the first few attacks, they wouldn't have been pulled back in. I'm sorry for endangering your daughter. I will understand if you don't want me to hand out with your daughter anymore" I replied, guilt lacing through my voice. Suddenly I stiffened as two slim arms wrapped around me. I lifted my gaze to see Bisca hugging me tightly.

"No Lucy, you're the one who's wrong. Do not blame yourself, because we certainly don't. We're glad you got up, we're glad you didn't give up. You wouldn't be a true Fairy Tail mage if you had. Also, even if she was pulled back into it, you got her back safely as well as severely beating the mage who had hurt her and for that, we have to thank you. Also, of course we want you spending time with her; she loves you like an older sister. Besides, after you saved Asuka in that form of yours, all she's ever been able to talk about is how you're a fairy princess from one of her fairy tale books" Bisca replied and my eyes widened and I laughed, hugging Bisca back.

"Aha, I'm glad and that's adorable oh my Mavis" I replied, laughing as she thought of Asuka. Suddenly, a small bundle hit me and I looked down to see Asuka hugging my legs, stars in her eyes.

"Lucy-nee, play with me" Asuka said, giggling as she looked at me. I smiled at the little girl and paid Mira for the food and then getting up I followed Asuka to the middle of the guild.

"Yo, Luce what was that you changed into anyway?" Gray yelled from across the guild, causing everyone to stop and stare at me, all wanting to know the answer. I sighed knowing that I couldn't avoid it for longer. I put down the toy and looked at the ceiling.

"It's Dragon Fairy Magic" I stated simply, looking back at them, I heard a squeal and looked down at Asuka who was yelling 'I knew it' happily. I smiled at her and ruffled her hair.

"But Miss Lucy, that's a lost magic" I heard Freed call out and I looked at him, nodding

"Yes, it is. Until the day I have children, I'm the last one in Earthland" I replied and they all looked at me waiting to continue. "It was passed down to me, it's in my bloodline. My mother was one too, however, because she was terminally ill, she couldn't use it. Usually, most Dragon Fairies can only transform into one element. Extremely rarely, Dragon Fairies can transform into all eight elements. I however, can transform into ten" I finished

"How is that possible if there are only eight elements, Lu-chan?" I heard Levy reply

"Because I have the blood of the first ever Celestial Mage running through my veins. It allows me to tap into the two Celestial Elements and use them in my Dragon Fairy form too. Celestial Dark and Celestial Light" I responded, smiling at her

"But Lucy, transforming into each one takes a lot of magical power right?" I heard Evergreen and nodded

"Each form takes about the same power as Fairy Tail's strongest mage" I answered and grinned as I heard thuds

"BUT THAT MEANS YOU HAVE THE SAME POWER AS GILDARTS AND MORE!" I heard Natsu yell, hearing him talk for the first time since I woke up

"How else do you think I beat him?" I countered, looking at him questioningly

"Now that's man!" I heard Elfman shout and laughed.

"Lucy! Fight me" I heard Gray yell and I shook my head

"No thanks, I only use it when absolutely necessary. I prefer fighting with my spirits" I replied, laughing at Gray's dejected look. I turned back to the guild and saw the three dragon slayers I liked. I sighed, apart from that one sentence from Natsu; none of them seemed to want to talk to me. I looked at Asuka and smiled sadly.

"Asuka, I think I'm going to head out for a while, we'll continue playing tomorrow, alright?" I said, looking at her, and she looked back and nodded excitedly. I waved to the guild and left, walking down to the shopping district. I walked into a pub, fully intending on drowning my sorrows away. I ordered a rum and coke and sipped it slowly.

"Hey there pretty lady, what's a bird like you doing in a place like this" I heard a man question, in a what I assumed was a flirtatious tone.

"It's really none of your business" I replied, without looking at him, taking another sip of the drink

"Listen here, girly, you don't get to talk to me like that" I heard the man reply, I groaned and turned around to tell him to shove it, when I heard a familiar voice.

"The lady clearly doesn't want your attention" the voice replied and I turned, smiling at him.

"Hey Hibiki" I greeted, smiling as he took a seat next to me.

"Hey Lucy, what are you doing here? Didn't seem like you were the type to hang out in seedy bars" Hibiki replied, smiling as he ordered his drink

"I'm currently drowning my sorrows, what about you? Why are you here in Magnolia?" I questioned

"Oh, I followed you into the bar, as for what I'm doing in Magnolia; I'm here to give you this. I was clearing out my stuff and found this, it must have been one of Karen's and I thought that you should have it" Hibiki said, smiling as he handed me a key.

"Oh! It's the Gate of the Furnace, Fornax. Thank you, Hibiki, this is great" I said, grinning as I put in my pouch

"Oh wow Lucy, that's a lot of keys you have there" He replied, eyes widening in shock

"Oh yeah, I went training for 6 months for the games and I got these on the way. They're really great spirits" I said, my fingers brushing over the keys

"Wow, I can't wait to see some of them during the Grand Magic Games" Hibiki said, grinning

"Aha, I can't wait. Anyway, I'm about to head home, it was great seeing you, Hibiki" I replied, getting up, ready to leave and I watched as he too got up.

"Oh, well I'll walk you home, I need to be heading home to Blue Pegasus anyway" Hibiki said, and I nodded. We walked home together and after fifteen minutes of walking, we got to the clearing that held my house. I heard him whistle. "That's a lovely house you have there, Lucy" Hibiki said, sounding impressed.

I turned around to thank him and just when I did, I heard my front door snap open, causing me to trip and fall on top of Hibiki. I sat up, rubbing my elbow and then blushed at the position we were in. I was currently straddling Hibiki, who had his hands on my hips. Both our eyes opened wide and I was about to get off of him, when suddenly, I was ripped off of him. I yelped as two arms circled my waist and I heard growling. I turned to see Natsu holding me, with Laxus and Sting at my side glaring at Hibiki.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I heard Laxus growl out, lightning surrounding his fists as he stepped up towards Hibiki. I struggled against Natsu and when he didn't budge I stepped on his toes. I ignored his yelp and walked up to Hibiki.

"Hibiki, thanks for walking me home, I'll see you at the Grand Magic Games, or whenever our paths next cross" I said, smiling as I hugged him. He hugged back hesitantly and I felt the surge of magic in the air, as Natsu, Laxus and Sting all growled louder. I sighed and let Hibiki go, who looked at me worriedly.

"Are you sure I should leave? I mean they look really angry" I heard him whisper and I nodded at him, smiling

"They won't hurt me, it's okay" I replied and waved at him as I watched him wave back and walk away, not before turning back and making sure I was alright. I just grinned and waved back at him. I turned around, glaring at the boys before walking into our house, taking off my shoes and walking into the kitchen to get a drink.

I heard the slamming of the front door and sighed, knowing that this was going to end in a fight

"What the fuck was that?" Sting questioned, looking at me with anger and what looked like hurt in his eyes

"Hibiki walked me home from a bar" I replied nonchalantly, sipping at my drink

"We mean what the fuck were you doing on top of him" Natsu gritted out, nostrils flaring

"Someone slammed the door open, startling me and I tripped and fell over him" I replied casually, again.

"Right and he just happened to have his hands on your hips" Laxus sneered and I glared at him. I slammed my glass on the table.

"Yes, what's it to you? Why are you acting like this now? You ignored me the whole day, didn't even come and say hi and now you're all acting like three jealous fucking boyfriends" I yelled at them, turning around and walking up the stairs to my room, I rolled my eyes as the boys followed me up.

"Oh, so what? Just because we don't hand out with you for one day, you go throwing yourself at another guy like a slut?" I heard Natsu yell. I stiffened and turned around. I looked at them as I fought the urge to cry.

"Is that really what you think of me? Are your opinions of me so low that you don't even trust me enough to believe me when I told you that it was an accident?" I whispered, my body shaking as tears threatened to spill from my eyes.

*No one's POV*

The dragon slayers stared in shock as their mate fought the urge to cry in front of them. However, as the first tear escaped, they felt a pang in their heart and moved closer to her. Hearts breaking as she took a step away from them, turning her back to them.

"Luce... I'm sorry, I didn't mean it" Natsu spoke softly, angry at himself for being the cause of her tears.

"Lucy we're sorry, you know we trust you" Sting said, backing Natsu up as he cautiously walked over to her, when he got to her, he wrapped his arms around her and his chest tightened when she flinched slightly.

"Then why didn't you believe me? Why did you ignore me today? Do you have any idea how hard it was for me today? To be so close to you and yet so far at the same time" Lucy questioned, her voice cracking as she sounded so broken. The boys winced, hearing the tone of her voice. Sting let go of her and joined Laxus and Natsu on the bed, all sitting quietly.

"It's not that we don't trust you. It's that we don't like the fact that his arms were on you. You were so close to him, Lucy. It frightens us. We're so scared that one day you'll realise how amazing you are and leave us" Laxus whispered, chest tightening at the thought of her leaving them. They watched as she slowly turned around, eyes red and tear stains on her face.

"Lucy we're sorry, please forgive us. We were just jealous" Sting spoke, softly, almost worried that she'd be frightened away

"Lucy, please don't hate me. Please don't hate us. We love you, Lucy. So please, don't hate us" Natsu whispered, so low that she had to strain to hear his voice. Her eyes widened when she heard him confess their feelings for her, as they all stared down at the floor. Lucy, remembering Juggernaut's words cried harder, sobbing loudly as she looked at the three boys in front of her. Their heads snapped up to hers, and Laxus quickly shot up, wrapping his arms around her, he sighed in relief as she hugged him back, bawling into his chest. He lifted her up and brought her to the middle of the bed and sat down. She cried into her hands while her back was against Laxus as Sting and Natsu placed their heads in her lap. They waited for her to quieten down, waiting for her to speak to them. Finally, after holding her for what seemed like forever, she stifled her sobs.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen, I swear I didn't mean for this to happen" she whispered and they looked up at her quizzically, waiting for her to continue. "I didn't mean to make you all fall in love with me and I didn't mean for you to pick me as your mate. I know that whoever I choose, two of you will have to live loveless lives. I'm so sorry, please forgive me. I don't know who to choose, I love all of you too and I can't choose between you three. Please don't make me choose" Lucy finished. They all looked at her in shock, wondering what she was talking about.

"Blondie, what are you talking about?" Laxus questioned

"Juggernaut told me that you only get to pick one person to love and you all picked me. I'm sorry, is there a way to unpick? I don't want any of you to live loveless lives" Lucy replied. Suddenly the dragon slayers growled.

"That fucking idiot. Lucy, look at me. You don't need to choose between us three. He wasn't wrong, yes we do only love one person for the rest of our life, but that person was chosen for us a long time ago. It was written in our blood. We didn't choose you Lucy, but if we could choose, it would still be you" Sting replied, brushing the tears off of her face.

"Yeah Luce, the only choice you need to make is whether you'll accept us and let us mark you. You can choose us or you can reject us. We really hope that you'll choose us" Natsu finished, looking at her earnestly. She stared at them wide eyes and then quickly jumped up and off the bed, blushing darkly.

"So you're saying that if I choose all three of you, we'll all enter some sort of four way relationship and you'll need to mark me as yours?" She questioned, poking her pointing fingers together while looking at the ground. She heard a booming laugh and looked to see Laxus laughing

"Yes we'll be in a relationship together, each of us with you and yes we'll need to mark you as yours, trust me though, that's the fun bit" Laxus said, grinning lecherously at her.

"But I thought that dragon slayers could only mark one mate? What happens if you all mark me?" She questioned, ignoring Laxus' comments, moving back to sit with them, playing with Natsu and Sting's hair.

"Like we said, it's predetermined. Your body will accept all three marks" Natsu replied grinning at her, happy that she was taking the news so well

"So Lucy, will you accept us?" questioned Sting, grinning at her

"Yes, I accept you three as my mate" Lucy replied after a while, shyly. "So are you going to claim me now or do we wait or what?" Lucy questioned, looking at them with her doe-like eyes.

"We can claim you now, if it's what you want or we can wait till you're ready" Laxus replied, waiting for an answer

"Can we do it today? I don't think I want to wait to call you three mine" Lucy replied, looking at them while blushing. She watched as their facial expressions darken with lust.

"Oh we can definitely do it now" Laxus stated, turning her around so she was in his lap, sealing the gap between their lips.

...........*SMUT*..........

He licked her bottom lip, asking for entrance while bucking his hips into hers, causing her to moan. As soon as she opened her mouth, his tongue slipped into hers and they battled for dominance with Laxus winning easily. She groaned in dissatisfaction at having to separate from Laxus as she felt Sting's hands remove her blazer and fling it to the side, as Natsu removed her top, Laxus used this time to slip his own T-Shirt off as well as his trousers, leaving on his boxers before his lips once again found her mouth, his hands moving down to her hips, gripping them tightly, grinding her hips against his own members as her hands moved to hold onto his shoulders. She moaned as Natsu began peppering kisses along her throat as Sting sucked and licked her shoulders, both of them leaving many hickeys on her body. Natsu quickly snapped off her bra and flung it to the side of the room. Natsu and Sting had also stripped down to their boxers somewhere along the way.

She gasped in surprise as Laxus flipped them over, dropping her on the bed. She blushed as the three dragon slayers took in the site of her, naked chest panting as a red tint adorned her cheeks, her hair around the pillow acting as a halo. They smiled, knowing that soon she'd be theirs. This time, Natsu bent over, capturing her mouth as Sting moved his own head to suck at her right nipple. Lucy moaned, arching her back, allowing Sting to better access her nipple, as his other hand tweaked at the other one. She felt Laxus leave a trail of butterfly kisses down her abdomen as he pulled down her shorts, groaning at the white lace underwear. He spread her legs, eyes on the wet patch on her underwear as he ghosted his lips over her left thigh and then over her right thigh, teasing her endlessly.

"Laxus... please" Lucy moaned breathlessly as Natsu started peppering kisses down her throat before joining Sting, taking the left nipple in his mouth.

"What do you want Lucy?" Laxus questioned, his voice husky, rubbing at her clit over her underwear. He grinned as she bucked her hips at the touch

"Touch me" she moaned and Laxus didn't need to be told twice. He ripped her underwear off, causing her to yelp in protest before he spread her legs, lifting them up so they were over his shoulders as he tongued her clit, causing her to buck against his face as she screamed out his name.

"More, oh Mavis Laxus, please" Lucy screamed out, he watched her, grinning as he spread her lips with his thumbs, licking at her folds as she moaned and screamed, thrashing wildly as Natsu and Sting continued to lick, suck and bite her nipples. Laxus moved his hands, his lips wrapping around her clit as he sucked on it, slipping a finger into her, thrusting it in and out of her before slipping a second one in. He angled his fingers in her, finding her sweet spot, causing her to moan and scream loudly.

"Laxus, I'm so close, please make me cum" Lucy said, screaming out his name and panting. Laxus sucked harder at her clit as he sent a small jolt of lightning to his fingers as he thrust his fingers faster into her hot, wet core, increasing her pleasure as the magic travelled to her nerves, lighting them on fire, causing her to scream out and cum on his hand.

"Lucy, you're so beautiful" Sting whispered as both he and Natsu sat back, watching her as she cummed, her hands tightening around the sheets as her back arched, her eyes fluttering close. Laxus grinned, pulling his fingers out and sucking her juices off them.

"Mmmm, baby you taste so good" Laxus said, grinning at the blushing girl on the bed.

"I want a taste" Sting said, as he moved his face between her legs, licking her clean, causing her to moan as his tongue touched her sensitive walls. She screamed as Sting licked out her entrance, his tongue brushing over her clit over and over again, and she came again as Natsu snaked his fingers between her and Sting, rubbing her clit in tight circles. Once again, Lucy came, crying out their names, her back once again arching, her body numb with pleasure. Natsu brought his own fingers to his lips, licking them clean.

"They're right Luce, you taste good" Natsu whispered, his hot breath fanning against her ear, causing her to shiver in delight

"Who's going to claim her first?" Sting questioned, looking at his fellow dragon slayers

"I want to, I am the oldest anyway" Laxus replied and both boys nodded, moving off to the side, as Laxus stripped off his boxers and crawled up between her legs. He placed his arms on either side of her head, staring into her eyes as she moved her hands to his shoulders. Her eyes travelled over his body, stopping at his huge member, eyes widening.

"Laxus, how is that going to fit?" she questioned, looking at him nervously.

"It'll fit don't worry. You're a virgin right?" He questioned. He smiled when she shook her head yes and bent over, kissing her cheek before placing the tip of his dick at her entrance before slowly entering her. He stopped reaching her barrier and quickly thrust up, breaking her hymen. He stopped, hearing her cry out, her hands tightening around his shoulders, fingernails digging into his skin. He waited for her to get used to him, looking down at her.

"It's okay, you can move now" Lucy whispered, and he nodded, slowly pulling out and thrusting back into her. He heard her cry out in pleasure, throwing her head back. He bent over and kissed her neck, while he continued to thrust his thick member into her.

"Laxus, harder" Lucy moaned breathlessly and Laxus obliged, thrusting in harder. He moved in harder and faster, slamming his hips against hers roughly as she screamed and cried out his name. Soon, his thrusting became more frenzied and he wound his hand between them, thumb rubbing at her clit causing her to cry out in pleasure, her inner walls clamping around his member, cumming on his cock as she screamed his name, her nails clawing at his backs, leaving welts in their wake. He thrust one more time in her, burying into her till his hilt and roared out her name, biting down on her neck, claiming her as he came in her. He slowly rolled off of her, lying next to her. He sat up, watching as Natsu climbed on the bed, flipping them over so that she was on top of him.

He moved her hips over his large member and slowly moved her down on him as she screamed his name, burying himself deep into her. He waited for her to get used to his size before picking her hips up and moving them back down. He repeated this as she moaned, until she placed her palms on his chest, moving her hips faster, crying out his name in pleasure. He watched as she rode him, her head thrown back in pleasure, breasts bouncing tantalisingly in front of him.

"Lucy, you're gorgeous" he whispered, moving his hands to her breasts, playing with them as she continued to move on top of him. He slid his hands back down to her hips, thrusting up into her, causing her to scream his name out. He moved her hips so that when she moved down on him, her clit brushed against his pelvic bone, as he angled his hips up to thrust against her sweet spot, causing her to scream out his name louder.

"Natsu, oh Mavis, Natsu harder, fuck me harder" Lucy pleaded, looking down at him through half lidded eyes. He quickly sat up and held onto her hips tighter, slamming her down harder onto his dick as he thrust up into her from below. She moved her mouth to his shoulder, kissing and sucking, leaving her own mark on him.

"Lucy, touch yourself for me" Natsu whispered and Lucy obeyed, moving her hand down to her clit as he continued to thrust into her, his pace rough and unyielding. As soon as her hands rubbed at her clit, Lucy came, screaming his name before biting into his neck, breaking the skin. Natsu roared her name and lifted her up off of him, thrusting harder into her, frantically seeking his own release. The feeling of her walls tightening around him set him off and he came with a final thrust her bit down on her left nipple, claiming her as his own as he came deep in her. Lucy was still shaking from her orgasm and moaned when Natsu slipped out of her.

She lay on the bed, panting as Sting crawled over her, she smiled, wrapping her arms around his shoulders, she brought his face down to hers, kissing him, moaning as his tongue massaged her own. He pulled away reluctantly and flipped her onto her hands and knees. He quickly thrust into her from behind, listening as Lucy moaned at how full she felt. His hands moved up and down her back before grabbing her hips and thrusting into her roughly. He continued his hard, unrelenting pace, driving her crazy. He watched as her butt jiggled each time he thrust into her and smacked her arse, causing her to scream and gush around her cock. He grinned and continued to spank her, causing her to moan and cry out in pleasure

Suddenly, he lifted her shoulders up, causing her to kneel on the bed, pulling her back flush against his chest. He continued to slam up into her, this time hitting the sweet spot again and again causing her to throw her head back onto his chest. He picked up his pace, thrusting in faster and harder, one hand moving to cup her breast while the other rubbed at the clit. She moaned his name breathlessly into his ear and he bent down, kissing and sucking her neck, leaving more hickeys. Suddenly Lucy felt her orgasm build up and she screamed

"Sting, I can't, it's too much" Lucy panted, shrieking as he thrust up harder

"Yes you can baby, you can give me one more" Sting whispered into her ear, nibbling on it. He continued to furiously rub at her clit, and with one particularly hard thrust, she shrieked and cried out, sobbing his name over and over as an intense orgasm washed over, Sting's arm the only thing keeping her upright. Sting, feeling her walls tighten around him, massaging his dick, roared her, biting her shoulder, claiming her as his as he came in her. He let her go, watching as she slumped on the bed, rolling onto her back, a thin sheen on sweat on her body.

..........*End of Smut*..........

The boys took their positions next to her, Laxus and Natsu on her sides, Natsu with an arm around her breast and Laxus with an arm around her waist while Sting lay his head down on her abdomen, gripping her hip as he drew lazy circles on her hip.

They heard her sigh in content, a happy smile on her face as they all drifted off to sleep, unaware of the faint glow around Lucy's stomach, giving off a magic aura.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

97K 2.8K 35
The land of Fiore has been thriving for a long time. In recent years dragon's have begun to plague the land. The guilds have barely been able to figh...
39.8K 1.9K 13
During a battle Lucy gets knocked into a coma, when she awakens she finds she was out for over three years. Lucy unfortunately lost her memory during...
260K 6.1K 37
Lucy Heartfillia, a proud wizard of the Fairytail Guild, overhears her best friend and crush, Natsu Dragneel saying, "Lucy? I don't like her, she's p...
25.3K 586 45
Lucy is kicked out of team Natsu.Lucy gets abused,tortured and treated like trash.Lucy eventually quits she swears she WILL get her revenge.But,What...