I Can Wait Forever (Sasuhina)

By StrayKat

Is everything worth the wait? More

I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 1
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 2
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 3
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 4
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 5
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 6
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 7
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 8
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 9
message :)
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 10
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 11
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 12
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 13
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 14
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 15
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 16
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 17
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 18
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 19
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 20
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 21
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 21.5
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 22
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 23
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 24
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 25
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 26
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 27
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 29
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 30
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 31
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 32
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 33
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 34
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 35
I Can Wait Forever: Epilogue
Notice ❀

I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 28

2.7K 140 130
By StrayKat

"Sasuke-kun, do you think this is okay?" I showed him my outfit.

"Haven't you brought any other clothes besides jackets and jeans?" He said.

"Well..no. I wasn't expecting any occasion aside from staying around here." I snorted.

"Whatever." Sasuke got his car keys. "Let's go."

Not long enough we reached a club.

Club?!

Eeeeeh?

What are we doing here?!

"S-Sasuke-kun, are you sure this is the place?" I asked.

Without answering my question, he got off the car and opened the door for me.

"I don't think Itachi-san is the type of person who goes to clubs." I said while I got out.

"Then you don't know much of my brother." He held my hand and led me inside the building.

We made our way to the table near the dance floor where Itachi and his girlfriend is.

"Good evening Hinata-chan! Sasuke!" They welcomed us and let us join them in their table.

"I'm glad you had convince Hinata-chan to come over, Sasuke." Itachi said.

"If she knew where she is going, I'm sure she wouldn't go." Sasuke replied.

"N-No! Truth is, I've never been inside a club." I said.

"Oh!" the surprised Itachi said. "A first-timer!" He smiled. "Don't worry, we're just having fun tonight and some drinks-you don't have to drink if don't want to."

"T-Thanks." I smiled back.

The night was still early and the party is just about to start. Lights inside the large room was dim and in different colors.

Later on, the sound system kicked off very loud and people in their tables went to the dance floor to enjoy the music.

The more the music intensified, the more the people got wild. The lights danced with the music and everybody seemed to be having fun.

I noticed too that most girls were wearing too provocative skin-tight dresses while here I am in my most comfortable outfit.

The place smelled alcohol and cigarette. I want to go home.

I'd rather go stargazing and listen to the waves of the ocean.

I had an orange juice for myself while Sasuke, Itachi and his girlfriend were drinking beer or whatever kind of liquor that is.

"Sasuke!" Itachi gave him a bottle of beer and Sasuke took it.

"Sasuke-" I called him but he can't seem to hear me because of the noise.

"Sasuke!" I moved closer and shouted on his ear. He immediately turned his head and our lips barely touched. This sent shivers down my spine.

I instantly moved back. He was quite surprised too but quickly shifted to a questioning look.

"N-Nevermind." I said. I'm not sure if he could see my blush.

"No. What is it?" He asked.

"I'm just asking how long are we gonna stay here." I said while stirring the straw on my glass.

"Come on, Hinata. Can't you just enjoy the night?" He grunted as he continued drinking.

"Are you okay, Hinata?" Itachi asked.

I nodded and smiled to Sasuke's brother. I don't want them to worry.

But Sasuke let's go home. Please.

The party went on and Sasuke was here beside me-enjoying his bottles of alcohol. Opposite to us were Itachi and his girlfriend busy talking.

The girls on the club would have flirted with Sasuke, but they can't because he's with me. All they can do is to give me a nasty look. If we weren't in the middle of a mission I would have thrown him to those carnivore girls!

Putting down my drink on the table, I heard somebody called on Sasuke.

"Temeeee! Yoooo! It's been awhile!" He came from behind our table and swung an arm around Sasuke's neck.

Naruto-kun...

"Dobe! Don't touch me!" Sasuke forcefully pulled away Naruto's arm.

My breath stopped when our eyes met. I know Naruto-kun didn't expect it too.

I wasn't ready for this! How do I speak to the person who had damaged me emotionally, physically..everything about me? How?!

"H-Hinata-chan-Hi..", Naruto began.

"What's brings you here dobe?" Sasuke broke the awkward vibe and wrapped an arm over my shoulders. I looked to Sasuke.

"J-Just enjoying the night. I'm with Shikamaru and Sakura-chan." He pointed a little far from our left.

Shikamaru waved his hand while Sakura avoided looking at us.

"So how are you and Sakura?" Sasuke blatantly asked.

Sasuke, do you even care about how I would feel? You're so mean! I hate you.

"We're good." He grinned. "Ano.. I didn't know you two are going out together."

"Did it surprised you dobe?" He smirked. "Yeah, and were happy together. Right, Hinata?"

"A-H-Hai." I took a careful glance on his blue eyes. The eyes I've been longing to notice me. The eyes that I fell in love with.

"I-I'm glad to hear that. Anyway, I'm going back over there." He pointed to the direction of their table. "See you around! Ah! Itachi-san, nice to see you!"

"Nice to see you too, Naruto!" He waved his hand as Naruto walked back to their table.

I then slowly removed Sasuke's arm that was on my shoulders.

"What a coincidence." Itachi gulped his drink. "Sorry about that Hinata-chan."

"N-No! Uhm..don't worry about me. I'm fine. T-That was nothing." I smiled.

"Well..that's good to hear!" Itachi said. "And surprisingly, my little brother was obviously possessive just awhile ago." He laughed as he gave Sasuke another bottle.

Sasuke raised an eyebrow to his brother. He then whispered to my ear, "You don't look fine."

"I-I am." I answered. But yes, I don't really feel fine. I don't like the place and add that awkward moment awhile ago. How can you feel alright with those?

Minutes went by and from time to time I couldn't help myself but look towards where Naruto is. It hurts seeing him so happy.

I wish I was that girl.

I wish I was her.

Later on, the music changed to slow and Sasuke took it as an opportunity to bring me into the dance floor. I felt embarrassed being the only one odd in the crowd.

He was holding my hand as he leaned closer to my ear, "Hinata, you sure want that dobe over there regret, don't you?"

"Of course." I responded.

"You know, they're eyes are on us right now." He said as he wrapped his arms around my waist while I unconsciously rested my hand on his chest.

"W-Wha-" I gave him a questioning look.

"Why don't we move this game one level up?" He held me tighter.

"O-Okay. But please remember the rules." I warned him.

"I wanted to tell you same." He smirked as he leaned closer. The smell of intoxication escaped his breath, "especially number 2."

His eyes were like clouded by alcohol as I stared at it while we danced slowly not minding those other couples around us. I then ran my hands up around his neck and rested my head on his chest.

Am I really doing this to get Naruto-kun jealous? Regret? Or is it me just wanting to be loved.

His arms around me-they're comfortable and warm.

Aaaah! Hinata! Number 2!!!

I felt a kiss on my forehead and I looked up to him.

"Hey, I thought we're stepping up the game?" He said.

"Yeah, we are." I said.

He rested his head at the corner of my neck, "Then make your move. I'm waiting. And they're waiting."

"W-Wait! What do you mean?", I took a step back but he held me tighter and gave me a kiss on my neck and to my jaw.

"S-Sasuke-kun!" I almost shrieked and panicked but he immediately cupped my cheek to calm me, "It doesn't always have to be me. Do your share for the game."

"Please don't do such things anymore." I gave him a frowned. I very much wanted to punch him in the face but we're in the middle of a mission and so I have to keep my cool. "Then what do you want me to do?" I stared at him.

He rested his forehead to mine, our lips an inch apart. I can now feel his warm breath and the smell of alcohol.

"Kiss me." He said almost whispering to my lips.

"What?" My eyes went wide. "Okay." I calmed myself and pecked on his cheek.

"You silly! That's not how I meant!" He laughed at me.

"H-Hold on Sasuke-kun! I told you no kissing on the lips! One more mistake and I'm punching you in front of these people." I said.

"Then kiss me near it." He ordered.

What the hell Sasuke-kun. I think I'm backing out of this game.

He suddenly spoke, "I can see Sakura's not getting comfortable with the things she's seeing right now."

"H-How about him?" I asked.

"The dobe has an almost similar expression as his fiance. I guess they're not happy seeing you enjoying." He said. "Now I wonder how their faces would be like if they saw us getting intimate."

"I-Intimate?! W-What are you saying?" I frowned at Sasuke.

"Do it or I'll do it.. on your lips." He sounded like threatening me.

"Fine. I'll do it! J-Just don't move, okay?" I told him.

My hands were cold and shaking as I cupped his cheeks, slowly bringing his face closer to mine.

Why is my heart beating so fast?

His hands gripped my waist tighter as I moved even closer merely centimeters apart from him. I stared on his lips. Those lips that had kissed me twice.

He moved away and swiftly kissed me on my cheek, "They left. Good job, Hinata."

"Eh?" but I sighed a relief, "Thank God."

Thank God they went off even after I kissed Sasuke.

We continued dancing until the song shifted back to a lively one. Returning to our seats, Itachi and his girlfriend applauded us.

"Why were you both sitting the whole time?" Sasuke asked his brother.

"Ah. We'd rather see you both from here. We got the best view." He laughed. "You both looked so in love. And Hinata-chan was blushing the whole time."

I gasped, "R-Really?" I turned to Sasuke and gave him a frown while he returned it with a smirk.

I grabbed one of his bottle of beer and pour it into an empty glass and immediately drinking it-straight. I almost puked at its taste.

"You sure you're drinking Hinata-chan?" Itachi panicked. "I'm sorry if I've said something wrong."

"Who told you to drink." Sasuke grabbed the bottle but I grabbed it back.

"Just one bottle, Sasuke-kun." I frowned again.

"Let her be, Sasuke. One bottle won't hurt. I'm much worried for you. You're on your sixth now." Itachi said.

"Don't mind me. I can handle this." He continued drinking.

I continued drinking the whole bottle hoping it would wash away everything I did tonight. But on the other side, finally I was able to strike back to Naruto-kun.

We returned home two in the morning with the help of Itachi driving Sasuke's car because Sasuke got drunk real bad. He is as calm as a baby sleeping on the back seat. Meanwhile, Itachi's girlfriend drove by herself since she only lives near the club.

Itachi also suggested that Sasuke would be sleeping in his room tonight and so I agreed. I am thankful that he has a considerate brother.

"Good night, Hinata-chan." Itachi said before I entered Sasuke's room.

"Good night, Itachi-san." Finally a night without Sasuke!

I jumped to the bed not even complaining that it was his, besides, he's not here. I'm feeling a bit light-headed and all I wanted right now is to sleep.

Good night.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
Is the Uzumaki having his comeback? LOL

Good night! キラキラ!♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 57 4
Never in a million years has Sakura Haruno ever thought of marrying Naruto Uzumaki. Well, turns out hearts can mature just like everything else can...
47.5K 1.3K 18
You are my love, you changed my winter into spring hinata Hyuuga, but i choose the solitude and revenge, i never thought i'd fall in love with you, y...
75K 2.3K 18
Everyone...he killed everyone... everyone is dead....
76K 2.4K 6
Hinata Uzumaki is the beautiful wife of the almighty Hokage, Naruto Uzumaki. That's all she ever wanted. For years until his proposal, she could onl...