Invisible Struggles

נכתב על ידי RosieJx

“Please don't hate me, I'm only me and you’re only you. Maybe we can relate?” Eva Darby is 14 years old. To o... עוד

Questions
Typical Teenage Girl
Meeting Marco
Poem To End Me
Guilty Best Friend
Invisible Struggles
April
Lost Ending

Decision made

41 2 2
נכתב על ידי RosieJx

This life was not made for me. I am not strong. I cannot survive.

I am a murderer. I am a coward. I am a freak. I am a mistake.

What life is this? Is this a sick joke God decided to play on me? Is this the end he has decided me? But it’s too late. I have made my decisions. I would like to die. This time I’m not holding on. I will let go.

I will accept my cowardice.

No longer will I have to live with the guilt, with the pain, with the scars, with the bullies, with the social anxieties and bulimia. I won’t have to face my unforgiving and untrustworthy father. I won’t have to face the wreck of my perfect brother. I won’t have to face my sister who I am breaking with my pain.

I know others have struggles much greater than mine, but I still have my own pain. Because I have not lived another life and this life is the only pain I have known. Therefore, I cannot be wrong.

It is not me who is the killer here. Life itself and all its surprises is the killer. Bullies Kill.

 I will run from life, like myself running from a bully in the hallways of a school who said they could help.

I will greet my end, death, like an old friend. Like my destiny. Like something I would always have to face.

No one has seen this book. This tale.

These invisible struggles.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1M 22.6K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
1M 91.8K 39
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
754K 2.8K 67
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
216K 10.3K 57
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...