Withered Leaves [Jimin]

Galing kay ImaDeadWriter

I miss the you that holds me, I miss the you who wants me. Higit pa

Withered Leaves

162 20 66
Galing kay ImaDeadWriter

A full length english oneshot story! This is dedicated to my feels-- I mean Jimin, Why are you wrecking my bias lissssssst anyways, I was really posting this earlier than this, when it was HYYH 2 era but school is bitch. Well, it's better late than never! Here it goes~
---

X| If I was a leaf and you were my tree, I would wither without you with me |X

----------

"I will never stop, I will never get tired"

I'm going to wait for you even if it only leads to nothing"

"I love you and I'll do everything just for you to comeback"

I woke up with curiousity because of this dream that I seem to not remember. I'm not surprised, I always forget my dream everytime I wake up. Funny how vivid it was as I sleep but the moment I open my eyes. Boom! I can't remember the whole details of that dream of mine.

Forget all that dream thingy, Maybe it is not worth remembering. Anyway, it's morning and coffee and cake is a great thing to start a day. I know a near by Coffee shop here and I'm about to go there after I get myself ready.

I took my towel and walked inside my bathroom. I removed my clothes and undies then started mixing cool and luke warm water into my bathtub. I sat down near the tub and feel the temperature using my hand. Everything was quiet and the only thing you can hear is the sound of running water.

While looking at the falls like water I can't help to think about someone--a person that always come into my mind and not knowing the reason why. I'm like reminiscing a person that I've never met before and it's making my head burst.

Who is this person?

"Whoaa" I got back to my senses when I realize that the water is spilling out of my tub causing the floor to be flooded by it, so I immediately turn off the faucet.

What is wrong with me?

After taking a bath and drying my hair by the help of my blower, I went to my closet and opened it making me see all kind of clothes that's in there. I slowly run my hand to the line of clothes that's hanging on my closet while humming like a bird, looking for something good to wear.

Mmm...

My fingertips stopped to this pink dress. It caught my attention even though there still tons of clothes that looks better than it. I haven't seen this dress before but it looks so familiar to me somehow. I just can't dig it from my mind but I know it's really variable to me.

My hands automatically took it and gently caress the dress. I felt very weird while examining this pink piece of fabric. I never have worn it before but it seems like it was already used for many times. It's not that it looks old but it doesn't look or smell brand new to me either.

Oh well, I'll just wear this dress and get myself pamper. I'm really am hungry right now and craving for a chocolate flavored cake and Caffè Latte.

After wearing the plain pink dress I stood in-front of the mirror to look if it's okay. I can't help to feel amazed and I also see how amused my reaction was in the mirror. By the time I wore the dress, it fits me perfectly and now looking at my reflection with the dress makes me form a curve in my lips. It's just a plain pastel colored pink dress with small length of sleeves but somehow it looked precise on me like it was made just for me to wear. I can't take my eyes off on the mirror, I want to look at myself forever but I gotta go!

I rotated my doorknob as soon as I was in-front of the main door and the cool breeze of air embraces me
the moment I opened it. I look at my surroundings and I can see that autumn has already conquered our place, leaves are fallen with brown to yellow complexion scattered on the dirty ground and the scenery of trunks without its green leaves.

Oh, this will be fun! I really, really love autumn in all seasons!

I stepped outside and I inhaled the fresh air, feeling the presence of the day. With confidence, I start to walk to my destined place.

There are fallen leaves everywhere I turn my head and it's boosting out my vibe. Did I mention that I love leaves so much?

Okay, I talk so much...

As I walk on the pathway, there's this guy standing in-front of me just steps far looking all so gloomy with his head cringed down, his eyes facing at the ground and both hands inside his pocket. I don't know but there's an urge in me that's making me want to know what's wrong with him so I did.

"Umm, excuse me Sir? Are you okay?" I asked trying to peek on his face but he didn't give me an answer, maybe he didn't hear me.

"Are you los--" my second question was cutted with an unexpected actions.

He grabbed my wrist then pulled me into his arms. He--he hugged me tightly like he was waiting for this to happen for a long time.

W--wait a minute!

My eyes went wide when I recovered in shock and quickly pushed him away from me.

"P--Pervert!" I screamed and walked pass by him, I heard him saying sorry but I didn't bother to look back.

I continued walking and tries to forget what just happened. Fudge, why did I just walked out? I mean this isn't me--I should've slap his face, or kick his manhood but why didn't I?

Why can't I?

And the most questionable among all the "whys" is...

Why is my heart fluttering right now?

------

I ignored everything that's happened and focused on something else. Yeah, I'm going to look at the fallen leaves again. But somehow seeing all the fallen leaves makes me think, People are like trees and their leaves are the people that they cherish the most. You can see how beautiful it is when they're together but time will come and they will become fragile and the radiant green color will fade like the memories that you've been keeping. And soon, it will leave the tree---leave you, but new ones will grow and will come into your life.

There are instances where the people you know becomes the people you knew. That's one of the cycles of life they come and go; so for me, the void in your heart that they left will heal if you find someone new.

Okay enough with my thoughts and poetic speeches, I'm here!

"House of Cards coffee house" I said while looking at the sign board of the coffee house. The name itself is pretty unique, I hope their treats will satisfy my taste buds!

I walked inside the glass door making this little bell placed at the side ring. I looked at my surroundings if there's still a free table and my eyes didn't fail me. I went to that empty table then sat down.

"Can I get your order Miss?" A waitress came to ask, but the moment that I was going to order she spoke before I could say something.

"Let me guess, Caffè Latte and Chocolate fudge cake right?" she stated.

"Y-yes please" I answered in surprised.

"You've been ordering that everyday in this coffee house, you really like those duos don't you Ma'am?" she said while writing my order in a small piece of paper and while writing, she was looking at me like she was examining my whole life.

"And that dress too" she added, I still didn't get over to my shock but because of what she said made my confusion got even worse.

What the hell is happening here? What's with this dress and that waitress? No, what's with everything today? Why is it like that everyone one knows something that I, myself don't? I don't know them! So why do they act that they know m---

Wait...

Now that I've think of it...

Who am I?

"Hey are you okay?" I flinch and got back to my senses when I felt a finger poked my shoulder. I turn my head to my side and sees a guy looking at me with his small eyes. But even so, I can still see how worried he was.

"Yes" I answered and smiled at him.

"Good to hear, ummm.. can I sit here?" He asked for permission and I nodded and gestured him to sit down.

"Sure!" I agreed.

"Thank you" he said then sat down in-front of me.

"About earlier, I'm really sorry for hugging you" he stated that made my brows furrowed.

"You hugged me? When?" I asked in confusion. I don't even know him so how can he be hugging me?

"Here's your order Ma'am, Caffè Latte and chocolate fudge cake, nice and tasty. Bon appétit! " a waitress then came then left an order on our table.

"Wa-wait I didn't order anything! Did you order this?!" I asked the guy but I was take aback when he too is looking at me, and that's not all...

Bead of tears are forming in his eyes.

"Why do you easily forget? What if I'm gone? Who will keep on reminding you everyday?" He said while wearing a smile even though his tears are already falling from his cheeks.

"I intentionally waited for you to come out of your house then like I always do everyday then hugged you when you spoke to me at the side of the street earlier, but you pushed me because you were too surprised. I thought you're going to slap me, hit me or kick me like you always do, but you didn't. I thought maybe--just maybe this time it's gonna be different, that you can finally gain your memories again" he continued and somehow, I can see the sincerity in his eyes and the truth in his words. But why can't I remember what he's saying? Did I really forget about him? Or is this all made up just for him to hit on me?

"My name is Park Jimin, I am your husband and we've been together for about four years now. We met each other under a tree, it was fall season like what it is right now and also your favorite in all four seasons. Both of our parents knew each other that's why we became friends. But life attacks unexpectedly, they died in a car accident. We only got each other back then, I thought I won't get through it but because of you I did" he said pausing with a smile.

" We love talking about plants, leaves and trees, that's why we fell for each other and this coffee house, in this exact table was our first date. You said the cake here are so delicious that it will take you to heaven. I doubted you at first because I wasn't a fan of cakes but the moment I tasted it, It literally almost took me to heaven. I forgot to tell you that I was allergic to anything with chocolates and you were so worried about me that you cried like a baby but I just laughed at you because you look so cute" he laughs as he continue as he look at me with his sad eyes.

" When your birthday came I gave you a pink pasteled dress as a present, you're so happy that you almost wore it everyday---but I also started to get worried from your actions so I asked you to stop wearing that dress and you said "But I never have worn it before, and you just gave me this yesterday for my birthday right?" and that made my heart drop, your birthday passed three months ago back then. I thought it was normal for you and me to forget because we aren't teenagers anymore, I also forget something too b--but" he stopped for a moment and looked at me in the eyes, I felt my heart skip a beat the moment his eyes met mine. My chest went heavy seeing him like that.

"But I didn't expect that you'll also forget about me too" his voice cracked then he started bursting into tears.

I was speechless. I can't even utter any single word. I am so confused right now.

"I've been doing this for years now but still I can't help myself not to cry. I know, I look like a faggot" he said giggling in his own joke but I know deep inside he is hurting.

"I-I'm sorry" I manage myself to talk and the only thing that got into my mind is to say sorry.

"I'm sorry Jimin but I really can't remember you" I feel really sorry for him, I feel really sorry for myself for not remembering him.

He smiled.

"It's okay, I'm used to it and I'm sorry too" he uttered still keeping a smile in his face even though he looks really broken right now.

"For what?" I asked.

"Because this will be last time that I will be doing this. It's not that I gave up on you, but for the reason that I want to set you free and also want to be free and try to live a life by my own now" he responded then held my hands.

In between his warm hands I can feel a cold and hard objects--it was a ring.

"If you happen to remember me again, please come back to me" he held both of my hands for the second time tight and cupped it to his cheeks with his eyes closed.

We stayed like that for a minute until he finally let go of me. His tears ran dry but his eyes shows the pain that he had today. He smiled at me and stood up.

"Goodbye" he said before he walked away.

I was left dumb founded...

"I don't know what to react to this" I whispered then looked at the ring in my palm. I can't help not to smile looking how lovely this is, it doesn't have any gems but it's simply beautiful.

I remember this, when we were deciding for our wedding ring I was so pissed because he didn't picked the one that I like. I love the one with the emerald gem on it but still he insisted to buy this one because he said that the gems will only get on my way. I don't really get how gems will get on my way though?

"Oh, Jimin" I murmured with a smile while holding the ring like a pencil.

"I will never stop, I will never get tired"

"Jimin" my grin slowly faded when something came into my mind.

I'm going to wait for you even if it only leads to nothing"

"Park Jimin?" my eyes started to widen and tears started to fall the moment I recalled all that just happened.

"I-I remember now" I stood up leaving my order untouched then quickly went out of the Coffee house that we had our first date.

I remember everything now. I remember this dress, I remember our wedding, I remember all his effort just for me to remember again, I remember how he begged for me to remember but all I did was push him away, All his sacrifices just for me to gain my memories again. Oh God, why did I do wrong? Why are you doing this to me? Why me?

I looked at my surroundings finding this guy with small eyes and chubby cheeks. I began sobbing when I can't see his structure at all. My vision became blurry because of the endless tears forming in my eyes but I would just blink it away.

"Jimin where are you?" I don't know how but I ended up in a huge crowd of people, still hoping to find him.

"Jimin!" A jolt of joy strikes in me the moment I saw his back profile walking away from me. I know that's him!

I faced against the loud crowd contrasting my direction and keep on saying his name. I was pushed, I was stepped on but it didn't made me give up. He did his all for me to come back, so now it's my turn to get him back.

I shouted and shouted until my throat went dry and my voice cracked but his distance from me is broading us more.

"I love you and I'll do everything just for you to comeback"

All this time he was the one who I was dreaming about that I kept on forgetting...

I stared at his back that's slowly disappearing from my vision. My voice began to turn into sobbing when the past started to hunt me.

"Hey Jagi? How many babies do you want us to have?"

"Pervert!"

"I want to be a father too you know!"

"Yeobo! there's no jams left!"

"We got no jams?!"

"Hey, do you love me?"

"I shouldn't have answered I do in-front of the altar if I don't right?"

"Just making sure!"

"Hey Baby!"

"What?"

"Saranghae"

"Nado, Saranghae"

I wiped my tears away and turn back realizing that I was going to the wrong direction.

"Mmmm... Coffee and cake is a great thing to start a morning, I know a near coffee house here!"

X| Memories are like fallen leaves, bound to wither and turn into crumbs|X

---------

Alzheimer's disease is a bitch yeah, hope you enjoyed this one shot! :D

VOTE AND COMMENT!!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

662K 40.4K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
472K 16.9K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
602K 13.5K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...