Must reads on Wattpad

By simplyinperfection

You MUST read these books for your own good. You will love them. More

Wattpad Must Reads!
Him and Me
With Your Love
An Unexpected Change
The Game Of Temptation
If Only You Saw What I Can See
The Bad Boy is Possessive
Never Have I Ever
Some Scars That We Have Never Grow
The Bad Boy's Girl
Bedroom Window View
Im Not Her
The Quirky Tale of April Hale
Err...WHY ARE ONE DIRECTION BEHIND THE SOFA?!?!
Heart Strings
Superior
My Wattpad love

Tame

790 9 4
By simplyinperfection

Tame
By:Emily the Reader

Status: Complete- There was a sequel but I think she took it off.

Farrah Chambers: She's the good girl, a bit embarrassing, friendly, an animal lover, and clumsy. She's a bit sarcastic when she needs to be, but no one really bothers her. Her life, is good. Cameron Carter: He's the bad boy. He's wild, popular, good-looking, great with girls, and he's a total untamed bad-ass. He's the school's 'popular boy' and loves to embarrass people. No one dares bother him though- his life is good too. The two meet, of course. Life gets a lot more embarrassing, a hell of a lotta crazy, and shakes itself into confusion and questions. But there's one big question- can Farrah tame this bad boy? Will she even get the chance?

Rating:10 out of 10

My view: You HAVE to read this book. It's so awesome. It was the first book I read on Wattpad and now I absolutely love it. EmilyTheReader is a outstanding writer which also makes her book so good.I read this book like 4 or 5 times and it never gets old to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 37.7K 98
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
404K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
45.6K 645 38
˚ · . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." ╰┈➤ ✎ 𝙍𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨...
31.1K 2.2K 53
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...