Sasaki Senna: The Path We Take

By sasaki_Senna

2 and a Half year pass.... Senna finally came back from travelling and brought back someone with her!!! Senna... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Its Nice to be Back dattebayo!!
Chapter 2 - Back To Home
Chapter 3 - Senna & Sora
Chapter 4 - Training Start
Chapter 5 - Battle with Akatsuki
Chapter 6 - Hidan and Kakuzu
Chapter 7 - Search...
Chapter 8 - Meeting and goodbyes
Chapter 9 - The lost...
Chapter 10 - The Love Given To Us
Special Chapter: The Past
Special Chapter: The Past 2
Special Chapter: The Past 3
Chapter 11 - Destruction
Chapter 12 - Savior
Chapter 13 - Another Problem
Chapter 14 - Decisions
Chapter 15 - The Start Of War
Chapter 16 - Brothers Reunion
Chapter 17 - I'm Sorry And I Love You
Chapter 18 - A Change of Heart?!
Chapter 19 - The Past Hokages
Chapter 20 - Forward!! To the War!!
Chapter 21 - Reunion!! Team 7 Gather Once Again!!
Chapter 22 - The Ten Tails Jinchuriki
Chapter 24 - Madara's Revival
Chapter 25 - Might Gai, Konoha's Blue Beast
chapter 26 - Sacrifice Myself
Chapter 27 - Goodbyes
Chapter 28 - Back Together Again
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 23 - Determination from the Memories of the Past

2.9K 111 6
By sasaki_Senna

Third Person's POV

"Even if you're my Sensei... You didn't notice what I was planning. You're not really a good teacher" Obito said.

Each word that he said, made Senna grit her teeth harder.

"What a pity, you may have died as a hero. But you reveal all the embarassing things you've done in front of your son. Watch properly, All of the useless previous hokages, compare to my power and strength right now, you all are just weaklings" Obito said.

Senna step forward but before she can do anything, Naruto spoke.

"Dont mock the Hokage's position just because you fail to become one" Naruto said.

Ready, with his Rasengan on his hand.

"Naruto..." Senna look at him.

Tobirama teleported behind Naruto.

"Not only did you made fun of the pride of all of the Hokages here..." Naruto begin.

In split second, he disappear and appeared behind Obito.

"You even made fun of my dad you asshole!!" Naruto slam the rasengan behind Obito, hitting him directly.

"Did it work?" sasuke said.

"No... Even if he did. He'll up his defense at the back" Senna said.

Naruto and Tobirama came back to their side.

"Looks like its time for me to release Tsukuyomi to destroy all of you... There's no meaning to my life anymore in this corrupted world" Obito said.

A huge plant like thing appear in the battle of the battlefield, each on four sides. Then a barrier looking thing surround all of the shinobis.

"Naruto... Now what?" Senna ask.

"Firstly...." Naruto and the fourth hokage combine their kyuubi cakra and they manage to activate their Kyuubi coat.

And everyone that connected to Naruto once, the chakra coat activate on them too.

"Oh yeah, I haven't divided my chakra to you guys yet, come on and touch me, I'll transfer it to you!" Naruto said.

Sora and I nod. We touch on his shoulder and a coat of kyuubi chakra surround us.

Sasuke and Juugo did as well.

"We need to somehow transfer everyone out of this barrier" Tobirama said.

"I have an idea" Senna said.

She step forward.

"Senna, what are you planning now?" Sasuke ask, sensing something bad...

She did some handsigns and a huge black like orb surround everyone.

"Kurobara Jutsu...." Senna said.

"This jutsu?!" Sakura look at it shockly.

"The inside of my jutsu... Dont worry so much" Senna said.

Sora look at his necklace to see it blinking from light blue to dark blue. He look at her sister, worried.

"Minato-san... Can I have one of your seal?" Senna ask.

Minato gave her one of his specially made kunai.

Senna took it and stab to the wall of her jutsu.

"Yosh, Minato-san, Tobi-- Second, use your hiraishin to teleport everyone except for us outside" Senna said.

They did as told and the whole orb except for team 7, the Hokages and some others of importance.

"What?! We're transported outside!!" One of the ninja said.

"This chakra... Naruto saved us all!!" Chouji said.

"Not only Naruto-kun. Senna-san, Sasuke-kun and the others too" Hinata said.

They all look back to the main battlefield. Even joining force with all of the Hokage, they couldn't beat Obito.

Obito then decide to take the barrier down and decide to activate another jutsu.

Mugen Tsukuyomi.

The huge plant like thing grew into a hideous gigantic monster. The last transformation of the Juubi, Shinju. It cleverly absorb all of the shinobi's chakra, leaving them dry... dead...

Everyone is in danger, one by one getting absorb.

"Dammit!!" Senna and Sora ran away from those vines like thing that absorbs their chakra.

"Stop this useless rebelion. You all have suffered enough" Obito said.

All of the shinobi allies heard.

Senna went to her friends. Ino, Chouji, Hinata, Sakura, Everyone. Shikamaru was about to die.

"Its the same as dying without fighting, the tales of shinobi is at its end. There's no valid reason to keep the shinobi life going. I wont take away the life of who follows me" Obito said to everyone.

Seeing everyone about to give up and the Juubi still sucking people's life out of it....

Naruto glare at him with piercing eyes.

"If you do not want to feel regret towards your decision, do not rebel against me!" He said.

"If...If we follow as you said... We'll be safe... Right? As you said" A random shinobi said.

"Thats right. You all dont have to suffer anymore. Dont need to be scared... You just have to follow me" Obito continued.

"Dont believe him!! You're just trap in his illusion! Its the same as dying!!" The first said.

Orochimaru, Karin and Suigetsu arrived.

"Its easy for you to say! You're dead! We're still alive!!" Another shinobi said.

Senna glare at everyone.

Using Naruto's chakra that he gave, Senna activated another jutsu. A green light surround every shinobi there is.

Her thoughts wandered to the past.

***

'You useless brat!! I should have kill you when you were a baby!!' A mother said to her child.

***

'You remind me of my little brother, thats why I saved you' Itachi said, patting a little girl.

***

'I'm important to you right? So I wont leave you...' Kakashi said, giving a closed eye smile.

***

"These are all Nee-chan's memory..." Sora said.

Sasuke look at her with a thoughtful look.

***

'Shinobi's life is full of despair, thats why we appreciate the happiness we have... Like when you, Naruto and I... When we travelled together' Jiraiya said to Senna.

***

'Ne, Hokage-sama, why is he always alone?' Senna ask the third Hokage, looking down from his office window at Naruto.

'Because he's like you... He's alone... And no one wants to be with him because of the Nine tails' Third answered.

'Then its okay if I be friends with him right? He made me feel welcome when I first met him' Senna said.

'Of course!' Third answered.

***

"Why does every person I come to care to...disappearing one after another... first Oji-sama, then Sasuke...Itachi...Now Jiraiya too... Naruto, Why does everyone has to go? Why?" Senna look up at Naruto, tears falling down to her cheeks, seeking answers.

"Where there's love, there's always hate... Where there's a meeting there's always a parting. Ero-sannin told me that before. I'm sure, the Hokage old man and Ero-sannin didn't want you to be sad! Believe it!" Naruto said, grinning.

***

"Senna-chan...." Naruto look at her sadly.

Her tears flowing.

***

'Whats your name?' Senna ask.

'S-Sora...' little sora said.

'Just Sora?' Senna ask.

He nod.

'Then from now on you can call me Nee-san. I'll be taking care of you' Senna said with a warm smile.

****

Sasuke then activated his Susanoo and jump forward.

"Naruto... You found dead end? Then I should be going alone then" Sasuke said th Naruto.

"Ino... Can you help me for awhile?" Senna said.

Ino came beside Senna.

"Help me... Pass this down to every shinobi..." Senna said.

Ino nod.

"To all shinobi allies.... You may found that all this may end if you surrender to him. But dont forget!! All of the suffering, sadness and anger that you all felt is because your love to protect one another!!" Senna said.

"Isn't this Senna's voice?" Gaara, who's on the way with the other kages heard her voice in their head.

"Me, Sora... Naruto... Sasuke... And many others more, we suffered a great deal of suffering but we didn't give up because we believe that one day... One day we could all live happily!! A true happiness!!" Senna said.

Naruto look down. He thought of his past...

A flashback to when he was small, He was always alone... No friends, No family, no one to look to... Untill one day a girl came to him.

'So? Whats your name?' Senna ask.

He thought to the day that he first met Senna.

'Uzumaki Naruto!! I'll be the hokage one day so that everyone will recognise me as a person!!' He said.

She smiled at him.

'Then keep working hard. I'm sure, one day, everyone would' Senna said.

And then, one by one, Iruka, Team 7, Jiraiya, the third Hokage, Everyone became his friend. A friend to protect.

He was the same too, Sasuke, Everytime, Naruto always look at his back, thinking... I should reach out to him....

Images of everyone who sacrificed themselves.... The third Hokage, Itachi... Jiraiya... Neji... Appeared in Naruto's head.

An image of Senna crying under the rain appeared in his mind when Itachi passed.

Image of Nagato...Pein, who entrust his will to him appeared in his Thoughts.....

***

"All this.... This happened before right?" Kiba said.

Everyone received Naruto's thought because of the Kyuubi's chakra that surrounds them.

Naruto's confused eyes became determine. Determine to stop Obito from his friends.

"Go Naruto!!! I'll take care of the others!!" Senna said.

He nod at her and followed Sasuke.

"I will not leave everyone's sacrifice just like that!!! I will regret the decision that I'll make, Because... I will not give up!! Till the end!!!" Naruto said.

Senna nod. Everyone stood up back, determined. Their determination replenish. Thanks to Senna's speech and Naruto's will to not give up...

"Fools... I would let you all die peacefully if you would follow what I said..." Obito said.

************************

Wow... Kinda cliche... Dont you all think?

Very cheezy too... But I hope you all like it.

Peace!!

Sasaki Senna OUT!!! ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 6.1K 18
The war has ended, but nothing is as it should be. Team 7 is always busy and never see each other. Then they are sent on a mission to the Land of Win...
270K 8.3K 59
Highest ranking: #2 in hyuga "Its a girl. Wait another one's coming. Congratulations Hiashi, you have twins." Its my first book. So it's obviously ba...
53.5K 1.8K 52
Bonds either break or make us, true bonds are the ones who never break even if they are toxic and dosed in poison... Hira lives in Konoha with true...
47.7K 1.3K 13
Sasuke looked forward and gasped. A kunai was coming; full speed. "SASUKE!!" Sasuke closed his eyes. He waited for the impact. He opened his eyes t...