Just A Game [Sequel to Too Cl...

By aznbeautyxxx09

Ciel has marked Star, And Alois remembers nothing of her. But what happens when Alois comes face to face with... More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter five
Chapter Six
Chapter 7

Chapter One

13.7K 180 48
By aznbeautyxxx09

---Alois Trancy---

It was a lazy Sunday morning for Alois Trancy. As one of Hell's guard dogs, usually his schedule was busy with collecting souls for hell. The more he could gather the more powerful he became. Usually soul collection was purely a reapers job, but there was so much death in the underworlds that the most wretched of souls that were surely going to hell were always dumped on a Hell Hound. They could sniff out evil from miles, and the mark they bare brands them for life. As far as Trancy was concerned, he prayed on the small loopholes he had to save him one day.

But today, he was taking a break. He wanted to see who his new maid would be. Maybe she would be like Hannah, stupid with over-sized breasts and humble. Or maybe she would be an ugly hag he could laugh at, either way he needed entertainment. He sighed as he laid in his bed on his side, wearing an open button-up and his trousers. He never gave a shit about much these days except finding entertainment. But for the past month he felt rather bored and...empty. Empty of what? He wasn't sure really.

Her name was Lily-Ann, from what his butler Angus told him. She was an orphan and she had history of running from the law because of claims of witchcraft. Whether or not she was a witch was something that Angus did not know or just would not answer. Surely witches were real if demons were.

Knock, knock..

"Come in," sang Alois in an excited voice.

Angus opened the door, perking up his eyebrows.

"Surely your highness, though I know your a very good-looking young man, shouldn't you be dressed?"

"I am dressed Angus. Don't you enjoy what your seeing?" Teased Alois.

Angus smiled, his eyes sparkling. "Of coarse.I'm sure so will your new maid, Lily."

Angus stood aside and behind him in walked a young lady, at least 16, with long dark red hair and black eyes. She had thick lips and wore a french-maid attire that Alois had requested as a way to degrade her. But, she didn't appear to be degraded. She smiled softly and curtsied politely. 

"My name is Lily-Ann Stone. I'm here to serve you my highness, and meet your every wim."

Her voice was sweet and gentle, just like a lily.

Her skin, appeared tender...fragile...he HATED it, because he loved it.

"Leave us."

Angus bowed deeply and left Lily there, shutting the door.

Not even a hint of fear in Lily's face, in fact she didn't even turn to see the door shut behind her.

Alois fed off fear, he needed her to fear him. Obviously she was going to need to be broken into properly.

====LILY====

Lily didn't feel any bit of hesitation towards this man. Lucy had hired her to watch the trancy boy and keep him from remembering his past. She was to be his distraction, and in return she would have a home to stay. She had been homeless since her gypsy mother had passed a few years back in a witch hunt. They burned her at the stake in front of millions of on lookers. Since then she had been on the run from the law and the church's hensmen. She knew as a witch she was confident in her seduction powers and no man could withstand her. But Lucy had warned her this would not be easy, that Alois Trancy was a hard client to please.

"Lily. What a silly name," he churckled.

She already hated him, but kept her mouth shut.

"I'm sorry my highness, would you prefer another name?"

Trancy sat up and tilted his head curiously. "Don't patronize me, you'll have to try harder than that. Do you enjoy the dress? Your breasts...well you don't have any do you? I suppose your good looks make you think you can do as you please."

"Your highness, not at all."

"Your so pathetic, trying to impress me. I thought surely you'd be embarressed, I guess a tart like you doesn't mind." He laughed.

Lily was getting flustered. 

Fucking bastard! How dare you, you fucking worthless hound, the lowest of the underworld....she thought to herself. Her pale skin reddened as she tightented her fists.

Alois fingered her to come to him, with a smug look on his pretty face.

Confidently, Lily walked over to him.

"Sit."

Lily stared down at him, a puzzled look on her face.

"I SAID SIT! KNEEL TO YOUR MASTER!"

SLAP.

Lily's face burned in pain, and just as his hand struck her, she quickly kneeled.

"Never ball your fists at me!" Alois stood up and balled her hair into his hand and yanked. "And never hesitate to obey me!" he growled.

Lily wimpered softly, looking down.

Alois snickered as he  let her hair go, releasing the painful pressure.

"Do you understand me? Or do I need make myself more clear?"

Lily shook her head as a tear ran down her cheek. She wanted to curse him or hex him but then she would be homeless again.

"...Yes, your highness."

"Good. Now be a good little tart of a maid and get to dusting my room."

Lily nodded and stood up.

"And there's a speciel way I want you to do it..."

===CIEL===

"SEBASTIAN!!! I THOUGHT YOU TOOK CARE OF THIS!!!" Ciel yelled as he read the morning paper's headlines.

Phantomhive? Alive AND seen kissing this mysterious woman???

There on the front cover was Ciel kissing his now fiance at Trancy's ball.

"Master, forgive me but I had no clue how many copies there were. I only took what I found," apologized Sebastian.

"I don't give a shit what excuses you have! What will the public think? What am I to do now? Ciel panicked. 

"Master, I assure you things will work out.  We did have a back up plan."

Ciel flared his nostrils, angered. "Well then, don't just stand there, write a letter to the queen to have to publishing company report I was severely ill and did not want to be seen. Now that I am better, I still must stay out from the public till things are surely well...but as for Red-Star, what should I do? Sebastian you better fix this!"

"The queen loves love stories, I will make this to her liking. Just relax master, I'll take care of it." Sebastian assured.

He then headed off to begin the letter promptly.

Ciel laid his head on his desk. Everything was about to get a bit chaotic. Elizabeth and her side of the family will be enraged, and may try to disclude him as the Phantomhive heir. Royal familes almost never marry outside of themselves, it was just not their way. But Lizzy was married now, so what would she think? Maybe they wouldn't care as much as he thought.

Ciel raised his head to the sound of a carriage dragging along outside. His demon sences caught on intensely as he listened.

A sound all too familiar...

"...Thant's fine, I'll be alright."

The carriage door halted and shut.

"...Lizzy..." Ciel said to himself. "Always on time to see me if not earlier."

Ciel stood up. He was a man now, and he couldn't hide now. He would explain to Lizzy everything.

He heard her small feet trot down the pathway, and she walked in as usual. No invite or anything...and of coarse Sebastian answered, more polite than ever.

"...Fuck.." cursed Ciel.

"SEBASTIAN! WHERE IS CIEL? OH MY GOD HE'S ALIVE...!!!" she squealed.

"Yes, my lady, he is. But he's still getting over his illness, so please excuse him if this visit is short."

Ciel could hear them walking up the stairs. Her steps like child's, her breathing heavy and anxious.

WOOOSSSHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The door swung wide open to his office as Elizabeth ran over to him and toppled over his desk, grabbing onto him.

Her breasts nearly knocked him out like coconuts being thrown at him as he fell back, with her on top of him.

"ELIZABETH!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DO-"

"CIEL! WHAT IS THIS MEANING OF THIS?"

Red-Star stood at the door, the most aweful look on her face, as she took in the sight of parchment flying and some girl laying on Ciel.

Elizabeth rolled off and looked at Star, then back at Ciel, then at Star.

"It's not what you think! She always does this when she sees me." Ciel got up, irritated, and dusted off his trousers.

"Oh..." was all that came out of Elizabeth's mouth as she did the same.

"Wait...your.." She began

"...And your...Elizabeth..." Star siad quizically.

Ciel cleared his throat, feeling uncomfortable in such an awkward position.

"Yes...your that girl at the ball...Ciel was...wait...."

Elizabeth's eyes filled with tears.

But words just didn't come out.

===Elizabeth===

Elizabeth couldn't fathom this whole thing. What was happening? Had Ciel been in an affair this whole time? Leaving her a widow until she found her suitible husband? She loved her spouse, but Ciel was all she ever wanted. She knew the right thing to do, and in most cases would humble herself. But this time she begain to boil.

Ciel was everything to her, and he leaves her for some strange woman and doesn't hear from him for months. How could he do this?

"Well then..."

Elizabeth squeezed the hems of her dress.

"I'll be on my way." She said coldly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.1K 2.6K 16
This is the part in season 2 of Black Butler when Ciel and Alois fight to the death in a duel. What would happen if Alois wasn't killed, and was able...
5.8K 291 40
Alexis a mother and fatherless child and maid for the Trancy house hold with no respect for her "master" only having this job because Alois sees her...
180K 2.5K 27
This is a book that's just Yandere x reader because I have an unhealthy obsession with Yanderes. 😁👍 There are ⚠️ trigger warnings ⚠️ ...
2.6K 77 12
This takes place after Ciel met Alois, also the events that took place in Book of Circus have also happened. I will be changing the plot a bit, like...