The Noah Clown

By KillerAkuma

On a cold snow night the Millennium Earl found a little boy crying in a graveyard. When the Millennium Earl g... More

A New Beginning
The Family Meeting
Time Skip~
First Mission
Boring Work
At The Black Order
Part One Of The Rewinding Town
The Rewinding Town Part Two
Sweet Tooth Is Coming~
General Cross's Group
The Start Of Allen's Awakening
End Of Allen's Awaking
Neah?....
My Abilities
My Puppet Lavi
The Lady In The Crystal
The Ark Part One
Play Musician, Play
Peace And Pity
Voices
Haunting Experience: Part One
Haunting Experience: Part Two
Black Birds and a Thin String
Warmth of Love
Suffocating

The Ark Part Two

3.5K 153 7
By KillerAkuma

Chapter 18:

Allen's POV:

I leaned forward slightly as I glared at the spot where Chaoji was, growling slightly when I saw he had been saved by Lavi's hammer. Fighting back the urge to join the Twins in the fight, glaring at the exorcists as the twins fired bullet after bullet at the exorcists. My lips twitching upwards as Kory lunged at the twins, them pointing their guns at Kory as they shouted. "Purple Bomb!"

Purple spectacles looking marking appear around all of our eyes, frowning as I had been in the cross fire, slightly irritated at the twins. Looking around the room as the twins snickered as Devit spoke. "Haha, yo exorcists, I bet you are looking for a key~"

"Look at the ground! There's keys all over it, how are we meant to find it in time before the room downloads?!" Lenalee grabbed a handful of keys and looked up at Lavi, hoping he still had the key.

Lavi dug through his pockets trying to find the key and when he didn't find it his single eye widened. I chuckled at them as Kory looked around the room, they formed a make shift circle that semi protected Lenalee and Chaoji.

"Burning Red Planet!" Fire balls came from every angle as they stared at them wide eyed, trying to block the fire ball as it came closer.

A scream made me grin as the human's shoulder was burnt and small amount of steam came off it, it was beautiful and what he deserved.

Lenalee helped him as I looked around for the twins. "Why don't you just take them out and stop playing around, guys? I know you can if you wanted so why aren't you doing it?"

"Because lil' bro we want to have fun and we still need you to help pay off debt." Devit and Jasdero snickered as my eye twitched, frowning.

"You know I have more debt that was left from the Bastard then you two do! I haven't even scraped what I have to pay to off! Do you want me to tell Road that you kidnapped me when I was thirteen and sold me to a circus?!" I glared at nothing really in the room because I couldn't really see the twins.

The vampire looking exorcist – Kory – appeared behind me and grabbed my wrist. "You bicker too much brat."

The next thing I knew I was flying towards the book shelves, I smashed into them as well as hearing the twins screech in pain. "Hee! Allen that hurt! Hee!"

I looked away from the shouting of the twins when I heard something coming; I saw the count flying towards me as I jumped out of the road. His hand smashed into the wall making more books fall to the ground. "Hmph, I missed them. I should've thrown you harder, brat."

"Can you see them?" I raised a brow at him as he looked at me, his hand on his wrist rubbing it.

"No. But...I seem to be able to sense them. My blood rages too sink my fangs into em', Bwahahaha!" He laughed as he opened his hand to release golden locks of Jasdero's hair. I watched as the locks slowly fell to the ground.

Lavi stood atop of the pillar and the keys on the floor flew off the ground to surround the future bookman. I watched as the keys fly around him as Kory tried to get to the twins. He's going to find the key, he's a bookman and I have feeling I'll be seeing at the end of this.

I smirked and looked around the fight, my eyes narrowed and my smirk widened when I saw the vampire had been consumed by Jasdevi's hatred. I chuckled and looked over at Lenalee who was trying to get to Kory but fell over and couldn't get up thanks to her innocence being pushed past its limit. Foolish girl.

A glowing light and the sound of something creaking open made everyone look over to the bookman, he had opened the door to the next room. The purple spectacles faded away and the twins were in site once again, they cursed as Kory punched them across the room where they smashed into the shelves.

I didn't look at the exorcists as I felt the anger coming off in waves from the twins, they had made them mad. Their voices merge together as they slowly pulled themselves back onto their feet. "You keep calling us brats. You've underestimated us. We're through with playing games and now we're going to kill you."

I frowned and moved away from them, looking at the exorcists then back at the fuming twins. They slowly raised their guns to each other's head as they sang. "There was one baby cradle. The one became two. One baby cradle covered in fog, a single star rocked in a graveyard and disappeared~"

They fired their guns on each other as the exorcists gasped, my gaze was stuck on the swirling shadows as steam seemed to spread everywhere and make it hard to see. I looked around for the twins and jumped when I felt a hand on my shoulder, a hushed voice. "Stay back and don't get in the road, lil' bro."

Jasdevi walked past me and used his hair to smash Kory into the wall; he splattered on the wall like swatting a fly. Blood covered the shelf as the others gasped and looked at Jasdevi who had emerge from the steam as it cleared. Lavi stared at them with his single eye, it widening as he spoke. "Who is that?!"

"We, that is Devit and Jasdero, began as one Noah. We are Jasdevi!" He stood in front of the splattered Kory on the wall as they grinned at us.

"You killed Kory!" Lavi charged at them with his hammer raised, he brought it down on them but they simply stopped it with their hand and pushed him back with their hair.

"You mean the vampire? He got what he deserved for mocking us." They slowly moved towards Lavi but was stopped by Kory when he jumped in front of them. .

Blood dripped from his mouth, the blood not being his for it was the akuma blood he had in a flask. "I'm not a vampire. I'm Arystar Kory."

He slouched forward and breathed heavily, even from distance I could tell that he had suffered many wounds and was bleeding fairly badly. They should leave him to deal with twins and they should forward, I rubbed my chin and watched from next to the pillar because I had moved here while the twins were transforming.

The exorcists attacked the twins but they were to slow, they only one really fast enough was Kory but he was getting killed out there.

The twins stabbed their hair through Kory and blasted him back, crimson droplets raining down to the floor. Lavi swung at them once more but they kicked him away as Kory came up behind them and grabbed his hair. "Lavi! Take Lenalee and Chaoji and go through the door!"

The twins shouted and cursed at they stabbed Kory with their hair over and over again. Kory looked at them with narrowed eyes as blood dripped down his chin. "Go! Lavi! Go now! This room won't last much longer! We mustn't all die here!"

Lenalee stood next to Chaoji and used him for support. "But you're hurt!"

"All the more reason! I won't be able to hold out much longer! On the other side of the door you have to protect Chaoji and Lenalee! You are the only one who can do that! So, I'm asking you to go, now! I believe in you, now go!"

I sighed, grabbing Lenalee as she struggled in my grip, Lavi grabbing Chaoji as we enter the door; I dropped her on the floor as she struggled to get onto her feet. "We have to go back! We can't leave Kory!"

"You have no choice, girl. You have no ability to help him in any way. You over did your innocence and so you are stuck just a pain in there side for that reason. They were all trying to save you and in so they have. Also you should believe in your comrades," I narrowed my eyes at her, walking up the steps and looking over my shoulder, "Hurry up, we're running out of time."

Silence fell over the group as we made our way to the top; a bright light ahead caught my gaze meaning we had reached the top. I looked back at them then made my way through the gate. I was blinded by the white light as my name was shouted. "ALLLLELLLLLEN~!"

I was tackled by Road, my eyes widening as she planted a kiss on my cheek. "I missed you Allen~

"I was only gone for a couple hours Road, haha." I smiled and hugged her back. It was nice to be around family when they weren't fighting exorcists.

"Take a seat exorcists. I got hungry waiting for you, shall we dine?" Tyki grabbed a small amount of food and began to eat; I joined Tyki down his end of the table with Road latched onto my arm as she smiled happily.

"Guys... We only have forty minutes left till this ark disappears." The exorcists eyes widened as I stared outside hunched over slightly.

Lavi stood and readied his hammer, raising it before bringing it down. "Fire stamp: Hellfire and ash!"

A large fire serpent charged towards us as we all jumped away from it, the serpent circling around and heading back towards us, Lavi activating another fire serpent as he tried to hit us. Lenalee and Chaoji became trapped in a cube as Road and I dodge the serpent. Tyki was left fighting the red haired as we tried to out run the snake.

After a while of running from a serpent with Road latched onto my back, I stopped and activated Crown Clown, not even realizing I could have done this before. The serpents hit my Crown Clown and disappeared.

I deactivated Crown Clown and looked over at Tyki, only see him go flying back and smashing into a pillar, he sat leaning against the pillar with his head down, meaning he was unconscious. "TYKI!"

Road ran over to him as I faced Lavi, he preparing to activate another seal. "Combo Stamp: Terrible Lightning of Heaven!"

A snake made of lighting charged at me as I quickly re-activated Crown Clown, blocking the attack and not realising he had used another seal to attack Road and Tyki, Road jumping in front of the serpent to protect Tyki.

My hands shook as Road choked out my name then crumbled to ash, my hands slowly began to bleed to a dark grey almost black as my skin darkened to ash grey and my eyes flashed a murderous gold.

They killed Skin.

They hurt Jasdevi.

They hurt Tyki.

They hurt Road.

THEY HURT MY FAMILY!

I growled as the dark grey almost black climbed up to my shoulders and made the ground shake. The area around my hands began to turn in to white dust as tears ran down my cheeks the Exorcists stood a good distance away from me as the area around me slowly crumbled away to nothing.

My voice was deadly calm as I looked at them with my flashing gold eyes. "You hurt my family..."

The floor cracked and broke away as the arks download was nearly complete. I clenched my hands shut then reopened them, slowly bending down to touch the ground with my hand. Once my left hand touched the ground, cracks spread everywhere as they all gasped or shrieked.

"You hurt what's precious to me."

My right hand almost touched the ground, my fingers just barely brushing over it as small cracks form. I looked behind me at the unconscious Tyki, gritting my teeth as I placed my hands flat on the ground as it all grumbled away, tears pouring from my eyes.

I would do anything for my family, even if it meant being consumed with power to save them.

The floor exploded a fair distance from my form as Cross emerged from it on the Grave of Maria. He aimed his gun – Judgement – at me and fired, the bullet went through my shoulder and made my right arm lift off the ground but I quickly placed it back on the ground. Blood oozed from the wound on my shoulder and turned my white shirt red, I growled as Cross fired three more rounds, each hitting me in either the arms or stomach.

I can't stop till they are all gone and in the void of the ark.

All the wounds on my body made me grow weaker as a small crimson pool started to from underneath me.

My vision darkened as I pulsed my power through the floor, large chunks of the ground falling into the blue void of the ark, Lavi and Chaoji joining those pieces as they screamed. Lenalee screaming to not be left alone as Cross held onto Lenalee.

I laughed as pieces of the ground either floated up or fell down to the blue abyss.

This was fun while it lasted.

"Goodbye Exorcists~!" My eyes closed as I fell unconscious the grumbling ground leaving a small amount of the floor, the shouting of Cross the last thing I hear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.1K 1.3K 38
"A blade has two sides; one to protect, one to kill." In the midst of the Holy War between exorcists and the Noah, there is one who stands on top. No...
1.2K 85 6
They tried to find you, they found your flowers that you liked as a kid.. They were in the freezing cold water. Blood was spreading in the water slow...
9.5K 507 10
"Kanda," "..." "Have you ever felt like you were never good enough? That whatever you do leads to pain and leaves you numb? Empty?" ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ Allen has...
75K 3.1K 30
Your parents left you, stranded in a parking lot. You waited by that ice cream shoppe for hours, asking strangers if they knew when your parents were...