Its Just A Bet

Da xx_beautiful_me

Its A Bet . The Lies.. My Feelings For You ? It Was just a bet ? :/ Altro

Its Just A Bet

53.1K 256 29
Da xx_beautiful_me

Tray's POV
I was in the girls bathroom once again this week. But this time I was with Amanda. Her hands were in my.hair I sat her on the sink sucking all on her neck as she laughed. I heard the door open , as my principal walked in. we both looked At eachother but llike always... I'm the only one that gets in trouble.
"Mr . Anderson , Thats the third time I've found you in that bathroom with a different girl TODAY. " I shrugged my shoulders "Your point is?"

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.3M 101K 41
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
2.9M 67.2K 21
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
4M 168K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
2.5M 149K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...