His Very Personal Assistant

By sweetchoclate9

Nicolas Witmore is the hot beast and hot topic for Los Angeles paparazzi. He is the C. E. O and a billionaire... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
EPILOGUE
A/N
Ryan's Story Is Out!
A/N
Love Pecks
Nathan Witmore's Story

Chapter-19

534K 12.8K 1K
By sweetchoclate9

Chapter-19-

Pauline June's POV

Nick opened the car door and I came out, taking the hand he gave me. We walked into the lift and pressed the button. Soon we reached his floor and we both walked out from the lift. Nick went straight to his room and fell on the bed with his back on it and spread his arms apart, trying to relax.

Poor him. He worked so hard today. He is stressed out. Now we have to go to the party. That's why we are home by five thirty. He closed his eyes and look a few breathes. I so want to sleep beside him and put my hand on his chest also to massage his shoulders to release his stress. But I am not doing that. I stood there staring at him.

"Nick, are you okay?", I asked standing at the edge of the bed, watching him. He opened his eyes and looked at me. He sat up on his left elbow to look at me.

"No", he answered.

"Can I help you? You look so stressed", I said walking closer to him.

"Actually, there is. But not now. Tonight when I win", he smirked and I glared him. Urrgh!!!! His arrogance!

"You know what, it's my mistake that I asked you if you need any help. But just.... leave it", I said shaking my head at him and turned away from him to walk away, but suddenly he grasped my wrist and pulled me down along with him, making me fall on him. I gasped.

I looked up at him and found him grinning. I glared at him.

"Nick!", I scolded trying to get up, but his arms around me are holding me tightly to him.

"I am leaving you. Stop trying", he said and kissed my forehead. I sighed and let out a breathe.

"Fine", I agreed as he turned us to a side, making me sleep on the bed as he hugged me. It's okay Pauline, just for a few minutes. Don't get tempted by him. Keep yourself in control. I warned myself. He put his face in my neck and took my hand before placing it on his head, his hair. He nuzzled my neck and placed a kiss there, making me me close my eyes.

"You smell so good", he whispered still kissing me. I let him kiss me aroun my neck for a few minutes and he sucked on my neck lightly. I opened my eyes instantly and pushed him away. What am I doing?

"Nick!", I said his name loudly looking at him for some reason. He raised his eye-brow. "We should get ready for the party", I said getting out of the bed and walking towards the bathroom.

"Okay. Then I will go first", he said following me to the bathroom. I turned back to find him so close to me and folded my hands near my chest.

"Why is it always you that first gets to go to the bathroom to bath?", I asked looking at him. He shrugged.

"Because I am the boss", he said like it's an obvious answer.

"No. It's not enough answer", I declared.

"Okay. Because if you go in first, you will come out and then I should go. Then I can't see you in your towel and wet hair and I also can't see you getting dressed", he said looking at me. I blushed deep red. That means he saw me changing? He saw me naked?

"Nick!", I said trying to sound angry, but only came out as a whine. He laughed.

"Don't worry. I didn't see you changing or naked. But I did see you sneaking past me to closet in your towle and wet hair. Oh and did I tell you? You look hot and sexy", he said the last line in my ear. I blushed more.

"Stop it! This time I am getting the bathroom first!", I said and before he can say anything, I ran into the bathroom and closed the door on his face as he just reached it. He banged his fist on the door.

"Open it!", he said from the other side.

"No! I am not! Don't even try! Cause I am not going to open it", I told him and smiled a victory smiled before turning away from the door. His fists stopped banging.

"Urrgh!!!!", I heard him say on the other side and I smiled to myself.

I took off my clothes and got inisde the glass shower. I turned on the hot water and let myself relax in the water for a few minutes as I felt the water run down my body. I ran my fingers through my scalp and my hair. The hot water realaxed my body and I washed my hair with my shampoo. I washed my body with the soap and cleaned myself.

I got out of the shower and found a towel in one of the cabinets of the big bathroom, neatly rolled inside. I took it and wrapped it around me. I took another towel and wrapped it wround my hair. I went to the bathroom door and opened it slightly and put my head out to peek and see if Nick is there. He is not there. Come on Pauline! Hurry up before he comes!

I came out and looked around to check again. I started walking towards the closet and I am almost there when I bumped into a hard chest while going inside. I lifted my head up to meet his eyes. Oh no! He looked at me up and down and lust filled his eyes. He looked into my eyes and I bit my lip. He smirked

"Told you that you can't escape me", he said and I then took a look at him. He is wearing a black suit and pant with a black shirt inside whose top three buttons are open. Hot! But when did he change?

"Nick, when did you bath?", I asked confused. He looked down at himself and then at me.

"Oh that. I magically found a key to another room that is beside this", he said and I raised my eye-brow at him.

"Magically? Seriously Nick", I said like he has lost his mind. I may get angry, but deep down I know that he has keys for all the locked rooms. So, no point in arguing with him.

"What?", he asked innocently.

"I am sure that it magically disappeared too", I said sarcastically. He fake gasped.

"How do you know?", he asked like he is surprised. I pushed him and walked inside.

"After living with you, anyone will know", I said without looking at him as he followed me inisde.

"Anyway, what are you wearing tonight?", he asked and I turned to face him.

"Why are you coming inside? Go out. I need to dress up", I said while clutching the towel to my chest.

"No. I will help you", he said moving towards my clothes.

"Nick, I can help myself here. If you really want to help me, then show yourself outside".

"But-".

"God Nick! You are stubborn like a baby!", I scolded. Sexy as beast! My mind said, but I ignored it.

"Okay! Fine. I am going. But come out soon", he said going out, closing the door behind him. I sighed as I turned to my clothes.

It's so hard to handle him. It has always been and will always be. I shook my head and went through my clothes. I found the perfect black dress and took it out. First I dried myself and then my hair. I took the dress and wore it. It has a long slit on left side, showing my leg, almost to my mid-thigh. The neck is made of white stones. I let my hair down and put my diamond ear rings.

I wore a thick red lip stick and debated whether I should wear my glasses or not. But decided on not wearing them, since I wear them only because of my head ache and also I am very used to wearing them. I wore a diamond bracelet. I can't find any of my heels. Then I remembered what Nick said in the morning that I can't wear heels from now on.

I took a last look at myself in the mirror that is in the closet and opened the doors of the closet before coming out. Nick is sitting on the bed with his phone in his hands, typing on it.

"Nick", I called out.

He looked up from his phone and stared at me. He isn't saying anything. He is just staring.

"Nick, where are my heels?", I asked and he blinked like he came of of a trance.

"Heels?", he questioned back.

"Nick, my heels. I know you said that you will not let me wear them, but I need them. Please", I pleaded. He stood up from the bed.

"No. You are not wearing them. That's it", he finalized.

"But Nick I-", he cut me off.

"No. I am not hearing anything", he said looking at me. I clenched my jaw.

"Okay then. I am coming to the party. You go alone", I said stubbornly.

"Bu-", I cut him off now.

"No. I am not hearing anything", I said smirking. He raised his eye-brow and I shrugged.

"You are still not wearing them". I sighed.

"Nick, please. What do you want me to wear now? Slippers? Come on, they won't suit the dress", I almost whined. I looked down at my dress and at my left leg that is exposed.

"Wait a minute", he said folding on eof his hand and putting another hand near his chin like he is thinking.

"What?", I asked looking down at my dress.

"You are not wearing this dress. Change", he ordered. I am getting angry.

"Nick, don't you ever order me again. I feel like your slave when you do that. I will not care that I can't get another job if I leave this, I will just quit. I will not care about the contract. So, you stop-", I said warning him, but he cut me off.

"Baby girl, I am so sorry. I don't mean it like that. I am not saying it because you said you will leave the job. I am truly saying sorry. It's just that.... I became bossy. I am really sorry", he apologized while taking me in his arms and pulling me close.

"It's okay. It hurts when you order me like that". I drew imaginary pictures on his exposed chest with my finger tip whilw talking.

"I am truly sorry that I made you feel that way", he said looking truly sorry and kissed my forehead.

"Apology accepted. And huh, now I am eight and you are eleven", I reminded.

"You are still three points away from me", he said back.

"There is still two and half hours".

"We will see and please give me back my heels".

"No".

"Nick, I am seriously not going to wear anything but my black heels".

"Please change your dress. I don't want other men looking at you. The side slit is showing too much", he complained pleading. I smiled at him. He didn't order. This is how my Nick is. Always caring about me and loving me. Wait a minute! My Nick?! Stop it Pauline!

"Sorry, but this is the only black dress I have".

"Then wear some another color. My sister is not going to punish you if you don't follow the dress code".

"Nick, it will be odd. I am fine. Give me my heels back", I said pulling away from him.

"Fine", he sighed and went inside. He came out with my shorts black heels in his hands. I sighed. At least they are heels.

"Where did you keep them?".

"In the lower cabinets".

"Sit on the bed", he said and I sat on it. He kneeled in front of me to make me wear my heels.

"No Nick. I will-", I started byt he shushed me.

"Shh. I want to", he said while helping me. I just stared at him as he did that. He helped me with my left leg too. But he didn't let it go. He stared at my thigh.

"Nick", I called out.

"I love and hate this dress at the same time", he said and I laughed. He pulled away and stood. I stood up too.

"Thank you", I said soothing my dress. He kissed my cheek.

"Love you", he said and my heart fluttered again. I want to grin and hug him tightly, but controlled myself.

"Nick".

"Can't stop myself from saying it. You are looking so beautiful than normal", he said looking into my eyes. I blushed at his comment. It's a totally different feeling when the person I love compliments me. I can't stop the blush. I pushed my hair behind my ear.

"Thank you".

"Your habit still lasts huh?", he commented while taking the hand with which I pushed my hair back. I always push my hair behind my ear whenever I feel shy or nervous.

"Yes", I replied shyly looking down. He held my hand and pulled me.

"Let's go", he said while walking me out of the room.

"Now I am nine and you are eleven. You know since you gave me back my heels", I reminded.

"Still you are two points behind me".

"I can beat it".

"We will see", he said as we went inside the lift and it started moving as he pressed the button. Soon we are on the ground floor and went to his car. We sat in his car. He is driving and soon we are in the traffice. The stereo in his car played some songs as he kept driving and soon we reached our destination. The party is being held in a star hotel.

Nick helped me out of the car and I took his hand while coming out. I put my left leg out first and due it slit, it is almost exposed.

"Damn it!", he cussed while helping me out.

"I am ten now", I said smiling as he gave keys to valet for parking.

"How?", he asked as we walked inside.

"You cussed. You can't cuss".

"There is no rule that I can't cuss".

"This game that we are playing has no rules. But still you should bear whatever the opposite party does. You can't get angry or blush", I said grinning.

"I still have one point", he said as we stopped near a lift. The lift doors opened.

"Oh really", I said sarcastically and before he can respond, I looked around to see if anyone is watching before stepped on his foot with my heels lightly and quickly walked inisde the lift.

"Ow!", he squealed while placing his hand on his thigh and jumped on his other leg lightly before coming inside.

"We are both equal now", I said trying to keep my expression arrogant, but my smile didn't help. He glared at me.

"Oh you wait till I win", he said looking into my eyes.

"I am not scared of you", I told him looking away as the lift doors closed.

"You should not be anyway", he said looking away too. He held my hand as the lift doors opened and we both walked out. He put his hand on my waist as we walked inside the party room.

"Amelia is there", I pointed at her.

"I saw. You stay close to me. I don't want any men coming near you", he said pulling me more closer.

"But-".

"Come on".

We went to where Zack and Amelia are. Amelia turned back and saw Nick. She hugged him tightly.

"Nick! You are ten minutes late", he complianed grinning as she pulled away. Zack stood behind her smiling.

"Sorry Princess". He smiled down at her. I stared at them both with my own smile. All her brothers are around her. They are such a happy family.

"Pauline! I am so happy that you came! So, when are you both getting married?", she asked suddenly. My smile faded away at her question.

"What? No! We are not getting married", I told her and then looked at Nick. He stared at em for a minute with a serious face and turned away.

"But why not?", she asked again. Zack stopped her this time.

"Angel, it's okay. I think one day they will", Zack told her and she grinned at me.

"Really?", she asked him as he held her from behind. He kissed her forehead as she bend her neck back.

"Really", he told her and looked at Nick with a knowing smirk as he smirked back. I shook my head at them, totally knowing what is going on, but chose to ignore it.

After that Amelia and I chatted for a few minutes. We laughed and giggled. I ignored her brothers, since I know they are part of the bet. Except that, everything is good. A few men asked me to dance, but I rejected them. Amelia left to dance with Zack. I stared at them both. They are so much in love.

"Dance with me?", Nick asked suddenly appearing.

"Are you asking or ordering?".

"Anything you want".

"But you can't dance", I told him and he smirked at me.

"You think so? Then you should dance with me", he said taking my hand and leading me to the dance floor.

"Nick, what are you doing?", I asked him as he held my waist.

"Dancing", he said smiling and then the song changed to something fast beat. Suddenly he changed the steps are did some fast steps. All the other pairs left the floor and circled us to watch us. They are cheering. Nick pulled me to him and sensually dance with me. He made me dance. He slowly ran his hand down my arm and them pushed me away still holding me.

I don't knwo what happened for a few minutes, but soon everything is over. He twirled me around with my finger in his hand and I fell on his arm as the song ended. The he pulled me closer and gave me a kiss on my lips.

"I am twelve. I won", he declared. I stared at him in shock with smile and amazement.

"You cheated!", I accused.

"No. Look, it's eight fifty nine", he said showing his cell phone. It really is.

"Urrgh!!!!".

"Can't wait till we go home". He said in my ear and I blushed before pulling away.

"I need to go to washroom".

"Okay. But come back soon", he said leaving me.

I nodded and left. I went and did my work and was about to wash my hands, felt a presnece behind me. I looked back and gasped.

"Ryan?", I asked in shock.

What is he doing here?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5M 247K 33
"Soon Diana... Soon you will be mine and you will not even know how fast it will happen", he said in my ear, with his deep voice which sent shivers d...
1.4M 45.4K 34
Lucas Alberto. The Devilish Duke. That's what everyone calls him. And he is a devil like everyone says. He is top in business, arrogance, sexiness an...
1.7M 50.8K 39
Copyrights © 2014 by itslovely23 All rights reserved (Revised) Meet Matt Leonardo. One of the wealthiest men in California. The owner of the Na...