The Vengeance games

Por AquanxD

Everyone has haters but Alister Bennett has one too many. When his house is destroyed by a fire, Alister is f... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

The Vengeance games

180 6 8
Por AquanxD

A/N: INSPIRATION! Tell me if you want more of it :) If you don't like crazy people, do not read for cause of your own sanity :) XOXOX gummy Bears

Alister Benette --------->

__________________________________________________________________________________

Prologue

I emptied the last bit of oil around the beautiful mansion. That could have been my home too but Alister didn't want that now did he? I extracted a small match box from my pocket. Oh well, he was paying for that at this very moment. Striking the match and throwing it at the house, I closed my eyes. A tear slipped out of my left eye. It could have been different, if he had stayed.... but he didn't.... Opening my limpid brown eyes, I smiled as the red tongues of destruction, licked hungrily at the house. A smile spread across my face....Let the games begin.....

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

557K 6.6K 26
Lost, Lose (Loose Trilogy #1) She's a girl of hope, Lisianthus Yvonne Vezina. A teen-year-old girl who focused on her goal... to strive. But everyth...
9.9K 232 20
"yeah, everything we broke and all the trouble that we made, but i say i hate you with a smile on my face" ...
2.1M 87.8K 93
•UNDER EDITING• Abhimanyu Chowdhary-A mysterious 28 years old man. CEO of Chowdary group of companies. He has looks that every girl craves and go cra...
13.8K 935 32
The transfer student couldn't me anything more special.But part of me want to help her.Why? Sooha thought to herself, she decided to help the new st...