SHOWER

بواسطة alyssafish666

SHOWER is about, well, a girl taking a shower, but what will happen afterwards? You're never really alone and... المزيد

AUTHOR'S NOTE

SHOWER

51 1 4
بواسطة alyssafish666

I took all my clothes off and got into the shower. The water dripped down me, from my shoulder down to my ass. I screamed as I turned the water to hot. It burned me, but god did it feel so good. I didn't mind the pain because it wasn't really pain...It was pleasure. As I washed my body all I could think about was Asher. He was my boyfriend of nine months. I thought about the way he always handled me. He was rough and mean to others, but he was gentle with me. I never knew why and I never really cared, but the way of his touch always drove me crazy. As I washed my hair I thought about how he spoke. He always had a way with words, he knew just the right things to say.

I heard the front door open as I finished washing my hair. "It must be Asher," I said to myself. As I washed the make up off my face, I heard him coming up the stairs. I turned off the shower and drained my hair of most of the water. As I wrapped a towel tightly around my body and stepped out of the shower Asher was there. I guess I didn't hear him come in, but in his hand was a knife..."Asher?" I said. "Why do you have a knife?" I questioned. He didn't say anything which scared me. When I took my eyes off him for one second to look behind me to see if there was any kind of escape I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I looked back to see a giant red stain on my white towel. Black spots were everywhere now and all happened so fast to where I couldn't scream or make any noise, but to simply gasp for air. As I looked back to where Asher was, he was gone. I fell to the floor, losing consciousness. As I crawled with the little strength I had I smelt something...burning? I crawled to the stairs to see that the downstairs was on fire. "Why...?" was the last thing I said before I took my last breath.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

11.4M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
3.9M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
103K 15.2K 81
Short Story and Os book Cover credit: @sidnaaz_alaxy