Silver nights

By helplesshamiltrash1

Just a Christmas mas story featuring Maya and her mom. More

Hope's for suckers
A song
A christmas wish
Party
Silver nights

The perfect gifts

159 6 1
By helplesshamiltrash1

(Shawn's  pov)
I'm at the store thinking of what to get Maya for Christmas. I already got Riley something, it's a unicorn locket. I think she'll love it. I don't know what to get Maya though. I browse the shelves of girly things. I look through necklaces, jewelry, purses, sculptures, and other things. Still can't find the perfect gift. Then I go to the art section since Maya loves art. I look through  the art supplies. I find a set of prisma premire colored pencils. I remember  Maya always wanting these for every occasion. These are very high quality colored pencils that cost a lot ;$100.03 to be exact.I decide to get those for Maya and a new sketchbook for her. I am about to walk to the check out counter but I decide to go to the jewlers to get Katy something. There are lots of necklaces, bracelets, rings, and earrings. Then it catches my eye. A mother daught bracelets set. The bracelets are studded with diamonds and silver. I get one set for Maya and Katy. A get the bracelets gift wrapped. I go pay for the colored pencils and sketch books. I spend $300.00 on Maya and Katy but that's okay I love both of them. I go home to gift wrap my gifts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
15.3M 468K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...
91.8M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
17.5M 549K 37
"It's like he's a different breed of werewolf. Something... beyond us." • • • Adrienne Gage has spent her entire life being shunned and punished for...