Foire Academy- Fairy Tail fan...

By SM_book_anime

Grand Tournament of Foire Academy. Nine teams. After the tournament? What will happen? Nalu, Mirxus, Jerza... More

Foire Academy- Fairy Tail fanfic
Chapter One - School...Again
Chapter Two - LET THE GAMES BEGIN
Chapter Three- You're Not On My Team
Chapter Four - The Future Illusion
Chapter Five - Finally NaLu
Chapter Six - Preparation
Chapter Seven - Too Many Fights
Chapter Eight - Lost Memories
Chapter Nine - Game Night
Chapter Ten - The Two Wind Mages
Chapter Eleven - Final Event
Chapter Thirteen - Graduation

Chapter Tweleve - Christmas Special

407 9 0
By SM_book_anime

So I celebrate Christmas and so yeah I thought it'd be great to do a Christmas chapter. And I guess I can make this part of the plot, considering I have no idea where to go at the moment, but it's just ships ships ships shipssssss!
Yay! Now enjoy~
---
Lucy's P.O.V.
I stare blankly at the poster on the wall, reading the giant words sprawled across the page CHRISTMAS FORMAL DECEMBER 24. Meaning, you dress all nice and you pretty much need a date. Of course I have Natsu, but I want him to ask, right?

"All the boys are gonna be too dense to even ask us out because they'll just assume that we're going with them." I mutter, earning a nod from Levy.

She sweat-drops. "I promised Jet and Droy I would hang out with them on Christmas Eve though..."

I smile, really happy that her two jealous besties are still one of her top priorities. I look sideways at Erza, who seems to be in deep thought.

"Hey, Erza, you gonna ask Jellal if he's up for it?" I ask her politely, me being quite curious about their relationship.

She tilts her head. "We just had a celebration, though. I kinda just wish that we all met in a dorm and hung out together."

I look over to see Levy's eyes sparkling. "Erza! That's an amazing idea! It'll be so much fun, as much as dressing up and dancing is, but having quality time with friends is always so great." I smile.

"It's settled!" Erza beams, pulling out her phone lacrima and starts typing. After a few minutes, she seems satisfied with the last press to the flat surface of the glass. "You two will get the deets in a few minutes."

Levy and I give each other an amused look. "Okay, see you later then Erza." We wave good bye and head out way to the library, where our original destination was before being distracted by the ball poster.

I open the door to the silent library and I follow Levy in just on her heels. Looking around, I spot Yukino sitting at a study table and I frown, waving off Levy. Levy will not side track from getting books she wishes to read.

I make my way to Yukino, and sit down opposite of her. She doesn't notice for a few seconds but I guess my staring was making her uncomfortable. "Oh, Lucy, what do I have the honour of this visit?" She asks all politely.

"Why're you studying?" I inquire, raising an eyebrow.

She seems to hold off on a clear answer. "I don't know, I guess I'm still stressing about things even after exams." Yukino closes her History In Magic textbooks slowly with her slim hands.

"A boy on your mind?" I smirk as her face turns different shades of pink and red.

"N-no..." Her eyes drift from the table to something over my shoulder. "Yes..."

I squeal, and then have to whisper sorry to the librarian that hushes me in an angry, "Shhhhhhh!"

"Tell me everything." I grin, grabbing one of her hands in a way to show she can trust me.

Yukino smiles, but it fades. "It's just... you and him were... a thing..." She mumbles lowly.

I gasp, letting go of her hands. "Holy, are you crushing on Gray?" I whisper-hiss at her leaning forward over the table. "Juvia will kill you!"

Yukino shakes her head so many times her hair clip starts to slip. "No... more recently... Saber Tooth... feelings from there hasn't faded yet." I blink a few times, realizing.

"Oh, Sting." I didn't mean it to come out so bitterly, and he actually apologized and everything and we're friends now. Though... it kinda just slipped.

She bows her head. "I should have never said anything."

"No! I'm glad..." I smile at her uneasy expression. "He really is a nice guy, I think he was just pressured by Minerva during to games and everything. Plus, him and I were never going to work out, and I deep down had known that since the moment we started dating." I shrug, leaning back in the wooden chair. "He deserves a girl like you."

She blushes a bit, making me giggle. "Thank you, Lucy." She whispers, reaching for her book.

I slap her hand, earning a hurt look from the white haired girl. "No more reading school stuff, come on, let's go for a walk."
------
Time skip to 24th of December
------
Gray's P.O.V.
I groan in frustration as I wait for Natsu. "NATSU, SHE HAS SEEN YOU NEARLY NAKED, AND THIS IS A CASUAL PARTY!" I yell, not caring if our neighbours could hear us.

Natsu comes out with an annoyed expression, he looks the same though. "I know, I was finishing her present." He grins, jerking his chin towards the door. "Let's go already, we're late."

"I wonder who's fault that is." I grumble, leaving the door open for him as I walk out.

We have a small bicker as we make our way to Erza's dorm room. As we get there, we both shut up and knock on the wooden door.

Mira opens the door with her pretty smile across her face. "Hey guys, come on in!" She rushed us in and takes the presents out of our hands right away, not even asking.

Erza and Jellal are talking on one of the shorter couches, both their faces lit up with love and happiness. Laxus, Bixlow, Ever, and Freed are all sitting at a circular table, laughing about who knows what. Lucy and Levy sitting on some lounge chairs, Lucy seeming to be ranting about something. Jet and Droy are snickering about something with Gajeel looking pissed. Elfman, Mirajane and Lissana are setting up snacks and beverages.

Juvia however is nowhere in sight. I look around, confused. And then there's a tap at my shoulder. I turn around and smile widely at my girlfriend, who looks beautiful in her dark blue dress.

"You look amazing." I say, stepping closer.

Juvia smiles. "Thank you, Gray-sama. You should put more clothes on." She blushes a bit as she realizes I don't have any idea what she's talking about.

I look down seeing I'm not wearing a shirt. "What the hell!" I look around for my clothes.
------
Natsu's P.O.V.
I walk up to Lucy, her talking too much as usual. Levy looks happy though, seeming to actually understand what the blonde is talking about.

I sit beside Lucy, making her jolt in surprise, but she smiles at me when she realizes it's me. "Hey, beautiful." I wink, which makes her face turn pink.

"Haha, I'll leave you two alone." Levy giggles, heading over to her boyfriend and two best friends.

Lucy slaps my arm, not too playfully but it doesn't hurt that much. "What the hell, Natsu! That was out of nowhere!"

I grin, satisfied at her nervousness. "It's fun to tease you." I laugh, leaving away from her when she starts to fume in annoyance.
------
Erza's P.O.V.
Jellal and I have been talking for awhile, just normal things, and it's great. I feel as if a million things have been lifted off my shoulders and I feel so light and just happy with life for once.

"And it was really funny because Meredy can't even hold any pepper. She hates spicy and hot things." He looks sideways, sighing as if he misses something, but I can see how happy he looks.

I shift closer to him. "I don't think I've met anybody like that, all I know is that Natsu is the complete opposite of that." We laugh a bit at that.

He puts his arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer. "I feel so happy. Christmas is usually so depressing, well kinda, I'm not used to being surrounded by so many friends." Friends. He called all of us friends. I smile dreamily at him.
------
Late at night
------
I watch Natsu and Lucy walk under a doorway, she notices the mistletoe Mira put up right away and stutters uncontrollably. I lean forward and watch as Natsu kisses her full on the lips.

I hear Mira squeal, and a camera snap. That's what makes Natsu and Lucy pull back to see the whole party watching them. And to no surprise, both blush furiously.

For the night, we laugh and cheer, all problems put to past as we bond together. And so, we all end up passing out when watching a Christmas movie.
-----
Morning of the 25th
-----
I wake up, early as usual. I snuggle into Jellal's chest, as we had fallen asleep last night. My eyes scan the room, finding it cute how almost everyone has a person to cuddle with. I almost laugh at the sight of Gajeel's hand near Jet's face, like making him shove off of Levy.

I smile, seeing Gray half-stripped, but his pants are on which is a very good sight considering he supposedly strips fully when asleep. His arms are wrapped around Juvia, her head rested on his shoulder, both of them propped up against the couch.

I blink at Natsu and Lucy. Even if they're dating, Lucy usually doesn't let him get too close, but at the moment their arms are around each other and legs tangled with the blanket they rested on top of themselves last night at some point.

I glance around to see no Laxus and Mira, nor Lissana, but Bixlow is sound asleep on his stomach across the floor. I shift a bit, waking Jellal.

He opens his eyes and makes a small groggy moan in the back of his throat. Jellal gives a small smile, whispering in my ear, "Merry Christmas."
______
I know it's short but I'm satisfied because that's happy and everything so shush if you don't like it. So MERRY CHRISTMAS if you celebrate it. Have a happy holidays and don't waste it! Spend time with your family and friends~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 453 15
The children of NaLu, GrUvia, GaLe. LaxMira, JeRza, and even RoWen! It sets place in Magnolia, where the number one guild in Foire stays. The all fa...
623 25 26
A Queendom and a Kingdom. Different as a woman and a man Different as Imagination and Reality what happens when they face a common enemy? Embark on...
91.8K 1.2K 41
After the GMG , Mira comes up with a master plan to get her OTP's together , so she asks master if she can take the guild to a beach resort , what wi...
198K 5.2K 16
This story is a gruvia, Gale, Nalu and Jerza fanfic. What happens when the guild throws a crazy party and the four girls get pregnant? You'll just h...