Lessons (Kellic)

By mikesdrugdealer

Kellin Quinn is a bright student in his senior year of high school. When his guitar teacher, Vic Fuentes, tak... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 2

284 13 5
By mikesdrugdealer

A/N
Warning now this chapter will be very smutty as well as the rest of the book, so the innocent should leave but lbh if you're reading kellic you're searching for smut enjoy (;

Music boomed in my ears when I walked into the mansion filled with drunk teenagers. I fidgeted with the SnapBack on my head as we pushed through to the kitchen.

"Holy shit, it's packed in here" my friend Justin yelled over the music.

"Yeah, this is probably one of his biggest parties" I chuckled.

Nick, another of my friends, handed Justin and I each an opened beer and I thanked him. I looked around for familiar faces and spotted Jenna talking to Gabe.  The three of us walked over to them and Jenna threw her arms around me "Kells, you made it!"

"A little late, but yes" I laughed and sipped my bitter alcohol "mom decided last minute I couldn't go, so I had to say I was going to Justin's"

"I'm just glad you came" she beamed.

We stood around talking for awhile, Justin snuck away with his girlfriend and we were joined by a few others.

After a few hours of drinking and dancing in the crowded house I pulled Jenna outside, stumbling a little on the way.

As Jenna and I were talking I saw someone I wasn't expecting to see at a high school party "shit, that's my guitar teacher" I told her.

"Really, where!?" She whipped around and I grabbed her shoulders to make her face me.

"Don't be so obvious!" I laughed.

"You should go talk to him" she smirked.

"Wha- no! Why?"

"Because he's hot, why not?"

"I doubt he's gay" I glanced behind her at the same time Vic looked up and we locked eyes. I quickly averted to looking back at Jenna "I think he saw me" I half whispered.

"C'mon Kells, don't be such a-" she was cut off by Vic.

"Kellin, aren't you a little young to be drinking?" He chuckled with an eyebrow raised.

"Aren't you kinda old to be at a high school party?" I blurted out making Jenna snort with laughter.

"I'm only twenty-one" he laughed and I felt me cheeks heat up.

"How come I don't ever see you at other parties?" I asked.

He shrugged his muscular shoulders "not really my thing, but my brother dragged me out so here I am"

Jenna cleared her throat next to me "oh, this is Jenna" I introduced her.

"Vic" he smiled and held out his hand. He's not being an asshole like at the store, what the hell? Is he drunk? Or high?

"Nice to meet you" she said then looked off somewhere "there's Matty! I'll catch up with you later Kells" she smirked at me and ran off, leaving me standing alone with Vic.

"So, do you come to parties a lot?" He asked.

I shrugged and instinctively chewed my lip, I saw his jaw tighten as I did "once and a while, yeah"

He took a sip from the red cup he had and nodded "Jenna your girlfriend?" Why is he being so friendly and investigative all of a sudden?

"No" I chuckled "she's my best friend"

He went to speak but was interrupted by a much taller boy almost tackling him. He had a hoop in the middle of his bottom lip and a stud above that in his top lip "Vic, dude where have you been?" The smell of weed was radiating off him.

"Around" he shoved him back a little playfully "Kellin, this is my little brother Mike. Mike, this is one of my guitar students" he chuckled.

"Wait a minute, I know you" Mike narrowed his eyes at me "you're from that private school! Last year you dated Austin, right?"

I felt my cheeks get even redder than they were before. Austin was who I was dating a year ago, but we had quite a fall out and he was kicked out of private school.

"Uh-er yeah, that's me" I awkwardly chuckled. I looked at Vic to see him smirking at me, I felt my dick harden because of his stare and quickly looked away.

"Well anyway, I'm gonna stay at Alysha's tonight, that cool?" Mike slurred a little.

"That's fine as long as you're not driving" Vic said.

"Coarse not" Mike returned and trotted away.

"You sounded like a mother" I laughed but he just stared at me "what?" I asked awkwardly.

"So you're gay?" Whoa.

"Oh- uh I-" I nervously fidgeted with the bottom of my Rolling Stones T-shirt.

He chuckled "come with me"

"Where?" I asked hesitantly.

"Just c'mon" he licked his lips and obviously raked my body with his chocolate brown eyes.

"Okay" I surprised myself and followed him through the house. The alcohol and the amount of time it's been since I've gotten laid made me go against my better judgment.

He pulled me out a backdoor onto a small porch with no people. I felt my back roughly hit the wall and Vic's lips collided with mine. I gasped and my hands flew up to push him off me, but I stopped myself. Kellin, don't think just do. And that's what I did.

Soon the kiss became more heated, my hands roamed all over his muscly back and tugged at his shirt. I felt his tongue glide over my bottom lip then push through, not bothering getting permission, and fighting against mine for dominance; undoubtedly winning. I didn't mind though, his dominant actions were such a turn on.

I moaned softly into his mouth when he grinded his hips into my cloth erection and felt him smile. Then he pulled away leaving me breathless and panting.

"Do you wanna just come back to my place?" He spoke lowly.

I nodded a little too eagerly and he grabbed my hand, pulling me back through the house.

               **********************

The ride in the cab that Vic called was torturous. He was sly about running his hand up from my knee and cupping my bulge. I bit my lip to stop a moan as he slowly rubbed his thumb up and down the sides of my clothed shaft.

I glanced up to make sure the driver wasn't paying attention and thankfully he was too busy talking into a Bluetooth attached to his ear. Vic chuckled lowly and leaned in to nibble on my earlobe, popping it between his lips. I let out a low breath and his grip tightened on my cock "I'm gonna pound you so fucking hard" her slurred and I smelt the alcohol on his breath. His words made my body wither.

The cab stopped after what seemed like forever. I looked out the window and furrowed my eyebrows "why are we at your music store?"

"Because I live above it" he reached across me to open the door after paying and ushered me out.

We stopped in front of a red door next to the store entrance and Vic fumbled with his keys. He unlocked it quickly and pulled me up a steep flight of metal stairs. Once we were at the top he was much quicker to unlock another door and swing it open. It was just as quickly slammed shut and I was pushed up against it. I felt Vic's hands squeeze the back of my thighs and I was hoisted up to wrap my legs around his waist.

I sucked on his neck as he carried me through the small apartment to a room at the very end of the short, dark hallway. There was no door, only multi colored beads that hung down from the top of the door frame. The beads clashed together when he walked through them and fell down my back.

Vic dropped me onto a bed that seemed to be two mattresses on top of each other. He was quick to climb on top of me and tug off his shirt. I sat up to pull my own off and discarded it to the floor "you're sexy as hell" Vic mumbled and stared to kiss down my chest. He stopped and hovered his mouth over my left nipple, his warm breath fanning over it.

I starred down intently and his brown eyes traveled up to meet my gaze. He kept his stare on me as his plump lips wrapped around my hard nipple. He sucked harshly and flicked his tongue back and forth making me whimper. His left hand traveled up over my stomach to my chest and pinched the nipple his mouth wasn't covering. I felt a pleasurable sting when he pinched it between his thumb and index finger, twisting very slightly.

"Kellin, you've been pretty quiet" he spoke against the pale skin of my bare chest.

"I-I just want you to fuck me" I moaned truthfully and his fingers tightened on my nipple, making me yelp.

"Not just yet, babe" the pressure left and he started to unbutton my tight, black skinny jeans. I moaned in relief once he pulled off my briefs and let my dick spring free "wow, pretty big for such a cute little boy" Vic licked his lips and slowly started jerking me off.

"Ooh- Vic" I moaned when he squeezed my pink tip, already leaking with precum.

He rubbed his own bulge through his pants as his hand worked its way up and down my still growing cock. I hardened completely when Vic let out a long, deep moan. He then dipped his head down and took my whole cock in his mouth. I reached down for a fistful of his hair with one hand, the other cupped my balls.

I held his hair tightly as Vic bobbed his head up and down. I felt his tongue trace a vein going up the side, under my tip and push against my slit. I was beginning to let more moans escape when he pulled his mouth off me with a "pop".

"M-more please, more" I begged and lifted my hips off the bed. He struggled to remove his pants and boxers frantically, but managed.

"I can't fucking wait" he groaned and pulled open the draw to a small stand next to his bed. He grabbed a bottle of lube and spread a good amount on his three middle fingers. He started off slipping just one into my hole, making my dick twitch when he pushed in farther. He pumped his one finger fast before adding the other two "god you're tight, do you think my cock will fit little boy?"

He used his other hand to smack my left asscheek and bent his three fingers at the same time "yes!" I shouted out and arched my back "ooh ff- do that again"

"Which one?" His smirked down at me and repeated the same two actions, this time his fingers dug into my prostate harder and I almost spilled onto my stomach right there.

"Both! Oh my god-" he slapped my ass on more time before pulling his fingers out and tearing a condom open with his teeth. He rolled it over his rock hard length and positioned himself at my now wet hole.

"Ready?" He asked, slamming in without receiving an answer. My face scrunched up in pain with my eyes shut tight. He move back and forth slowly, pulling out until just his tip rested in me then pushing back as far as he could.

Eventually any pain was replaced by pleasure "faster Vic f-faster" he obliged and rocked his hips back into me at a faster pace, making each thrust harder than the last "fucking- ahhu" I moaned when he went even deeper, now pounding right on my bundle of nerves.

"So tight- s'good" he pulled my right leg up over his hip to get at a better angle and started to get sloppy.

I pushed myself back and forth on him to create more friction and by the look of his face, I think he loved it.

"I'm gon-naa cu-m oh s-shit" I moaned loud enough for any neighbour of his to hear.

"Yes-yes Kellin fuck" Vic dropped his head and let his sweaty hair hang above me "cum-let it go baby" he rasped from behind it.

I did just that and shot a huge load out onto my stomach and some making it on Vic's chest and neck. As I reached my climax my vision went blurry and my whole body quivered with ecstasy. I let out endless moans of Vic's name as I came down. I clenched around him and felt him cum into the condom he was wearing with profanities slipping through his beautiful lips.

"Holy-"

"Fuck." Vic finished my sentence and I let out a hoarse laugh.

"That was amazing" I muttered into his neck once he laid next to me.

"Ditto" he ran his fingers through my sweaty hair until we both passed out from exhaustion. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 27.6K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
468K 16.8K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
962K 36.4K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
133K 3.6K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...