Apocalypse (a twilight fanfic)

By blackdust

Amelia has been alone virtually her whole life. One day she gets a letter from her mum saying to go to the Cu... More

Apocalypse (a twilight fanfic)
Chapter 1- past
Chapter 2- story
Chapter 3- hunt
chapter 4- smile
Chapter 5- game
chapter 6- deal
Chapter 7-shopping
Chapter 8- cliff
Chapter 9- wait
Chapter 10-return
Chapter 11-family
Chapter 12-time
chapter 13-sweet
Chapter 14- proposition
Chapter 15- rematch
Chapter 16-power
chapter 17- practice
Chapter 18-confession
Chapter 20- soccer
chapter 21-plan
chapter 22- talk
Chapter 23- sisters
Chapter 24
Chapter 25- call
chapter 26- desicion
chapter 27- back to forks
chapter 28- Charlie and Sue
Chapter 29- we are vampires
chapter 30- la push
Author's note! MUST READ!
Chapter 31- plans for the big day
Chapter 32- shopping for the big day
Chapter 33- the big day
Chapter 34- home sweet home
chapter 35
chapter 36- News
chapter 37- Baseball
Chapter 38- Max's birthday
Chapter 39- first date
Chapter 40- details
Chapter 41- First day
Chapter 42
Chapter 43- Choir
Chapter 44- Arcade
Chapter 45- Surprise
Chapter 46- note
Chapter 47- Hurt
Chapter 48- tears
Chapter 49- Gone
Chapter 50 - Comprehension
Chapter 51- Actions
Chapter 52-Fault
Chapter 53- Darkness
Chapter 54- Sense
Chapter 55- Revenge
Chapter 56- awake
Chapter 57
Chapter 58- apologies
Chapter 59- feelings
Chapter 60- Forever
Chapter 61- unexpected
Chapter 62- Answers
Chapter 63- complications
Chapter 64- Revelations
Chapter 65- Promise
Chapter 66- indecision
Chapter 67- Battle
Chapter 68- Victory
(FINAL CHAPTER) Chapter 69- Farewell

Chapter 19-reaction

21.8K 288 22
By blackdust

Hi! Thank you so much for the support so far! it means sooooooooo much!!! i love you all!!! remember to vote fan comment and like all rights are to stephanie meyer!

Chapter 19- reaction

***Edward's POV***

Amelia is going to tell Max how she feels about him and Max is going to tell Amelia how he feels for her. They have gone now I'm just hoping that they don't do anything inappropriate. They are four for crying out loud!

"Edward you need to calm down." my Bella said to me I was clinging on to my seat. I was stopping myself from getting up and bringing her back. I don't know why I am being over protective but she is my daughter and I would never want her to be hurt. I know that Max is capable of handling her but they are children.

"I'll try. It's just that she is only four and she already has strong emotions for him." I said.

"Edward you need to calm down Amelia has had a lot of things happened to her in her life and if she wants to be in a relationship she can. Remember Reneesme and Jacob were together when she was five!" my Bella said.

"So at least she was five! We are talking about a four year old!" I snapped.

"So? Max is four as well I doubt they do anything serious at the moment. I bet we'll have to wait a while for their first kiss!" she snapped back. That immediately made me feel better but then again a few days ago they were going to that move.

"I think they probably already do that! A few days ago she was close to it!" I hissed.

"Edward you really need to calm down I'm worried too. Rose is probably too. It's her first time that her child is in a proper relationship!" she hissed back. I thought about that. Rose seemed pretty alright with it she is happy that he wouldn't have to be with a human. He is with her now they are soul mates.

"Okay then. Anything inappropriate I am putting my foot down." I said.

"See you have nothing to worry about." She said to me. I looked at the clock am it had been half an hour. What is taking them so long? I listened carefully for there thoughts after a few minutes I heard them. I can't believe they did that. Bella looked at me concerned.

"What happened are they coming back yet?" she asked.

"They are coming back. But they kissed!" I announced to everyone. They looked at me shocked.

"Really? I never knew they had it in them!" Emmett said happily. How can he be so happy about it? His son is four and he has already had his first kiss!

"Shut up Emmett our son is only four! Kind of. I think it's alright he and she are now complete." Rose said.

"I'm with Rose even through they are young I doubt they would ever do any signs of affection. It was a kiss it just happened." Bella said. Then we heard the door they were back. They came in the room they were feeling a little smug. They weren't holding hands they were just walking side by side. The room was silent; they silently sat next to each other on the sofa. Everyone looked at them. Amelia looked at me my expression was blank but she could tell why I was like this. Sorry dad it just happened! I didn't know it was going to happen and I promise you that I will not rush into a relationship! I've got eternity! It was the only one kiss! She thought in her head. I sighed and thought to her it's alright Amelia it's a dad thing it doesn't work on Emmett through. Just no public shows of affection okay? She nodded. You are the BEST dad! I smiled at her.

"So how was your little talk then?" Alice asked slyly.

"It was fine you know the love thing and stuff." Amelia said.

"Is that so?" Alice said waved her eyebrows at her.

"Pretty much right Max?" Amelia said.

"Yeah it's good to get things said and stuff." Max said he seemed proud. You told them didn't you dad? I heard Amelia think. Yeah I did. I thought back. she shrugged her shoulders they would've anyway she thought.

"Are you sure it was just a walk and talk? Or did you two get up to anything else?" Emmett said.

"I nearly passed out does that count?" Amelia said matter-of-factly. We looked at her in shock.

"Why did you nearly pass out?" Emmett asked.

"It was a shock and stuff." She said.

"You had your first kiss don't deny it!" Alice said at them. I glared at her.

"We are not denying anything." she said calmly. Please do not ask for details she thought.

"I want details!" Alice said.

"You want details? You know what I do not know on how to explain it so end of subject!" she said.

"But-" Alice said.

"No buts end of!" she said. She is intimidating.

"How did Max react then?" Rose asked curiously.

"He freaked a little but he reacted better than me." She said. She looked at us curiously.

"Wait a minute all of you knew that I loved Max and he loved me and that you didn't even tell us?" she said.

"We let you two do the talking." Alice answered simply.

"You could've at least dropped hints!" she said and then she pouted.

"What's the fun in that? And plus it would've been better if you two found out for yourselves." Ness said.

"Is there anything else you would like to share?" she said slightly annoyed.

"You two are soul mates." Jasper said. Amelia and Max looked at him with shock.

"You knew that we were soul mates and you didn't tell us?" she said she was more annoyed.

"Wouldn't it be awkward if we randomly told you two you are soul mates?" Jacob asked. Amelia immediately went calm considering the point.

"In some ways that explains soo much." she said.

"What do you mean it explains soo much?" Bella asked.

"The electric current thing." She said.

"That's pretty much know you are soul mates." I stated.

"Oh I never knew that." she said.

"So are you two like together?" Ness asked eagerly. Amelia and Max looked down at the same time. Amelia looked up again and said

"Kind of. If soul mates are like already together then yeah." She said. Go she kept her word and taking it slowly that's good.

"Then..." Ness said. Alice had the same idea.

***Amelia's POV***

"Then..." Ness said. She gave Aunt Alice a look and it seemed that they had the same idea that doesn't look good.

"Max and Amelia sitting on the tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G first its love then its marriage then its babies sitting in the carriage!" they sang. I looked at them it shock did they really just sing that? I didn't respond neither did Max so they sang it again only with Uncle Emmett joining in.

"Max and Amelia sitting on the tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G first its love then its marriage then it's babies sitting in the carriage!" they sang.

"The best thing is she can get pregnant! I can be a granddad!" Uncle Emmett said. I looked at him with disbelief he did NOT just say that! Don't get mad don't get mad don't get mad! I chanted to myself it wasn't working. I started to fill up with rage then I heard my dad growl that doesn't sound good.

"Emmett you idiot why did you just say that? You've made her upset!" Aunt Rose said. He was just about to say something but I sealed his mouth shut with my powers. I can't believe he does not have any respect for me at all! He tried to talk but I prevented him. Max was ticked off too he said to me telepathically sorry about that Amelia you know how he is. I nodded at him and sent back it's alright it's your dad who needs to apologize not you. I looked at Uncle Emmett he was really hard to opened his mouth.

"What happened to him?" Aunt Rose said.

"Amelia's making him keep his mouth shut she didn't like what he said." my dad said calmly but I could tell he was angry and so was my mum and of course I didn't like it he doesn't have a right saying that I could be pregnant or not. That's my problem not his so he needs to butt out! I tried to control my anger with the help of Uncle Jasper.

"Amelia are you alright?" mum asked as she walked over to me.

"Yeah I am." I said. I still can't believe he said that. I'm going to let it go. It was half an hour till I opened his mouth.

"Why did you do that?" he asked me.

"You ticked me off and I didn't want to hear your voice." I stated.

"That was unfair through!" he said.

"What you said was inappropriate! May I remind you!" I said.

"Okay I'm sorry I will watch my mouth." He promised.

"You better or I will!" I snapped.

"I just can't believe I got shutted up by a four year old!" he said. I rolled my eyes at him and said

"Well never underestimate this four year old!"

**************************************************************************************************************

Hi thanks for the support!! I would like you to check out my new story tied together please can you read it and il upload after 9 comments and 9 votes. and sorry this chapter is short i intended it to be longer! sorry

Cya

Ami XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 585 34
Alice has lost her family, her friends, and her social life. She gets a letter from her dead mother telling her to change schools. the particular sch...
356K 12K 31
A teen with cancer for the third time hides her secret but stumbles into a bigger secret of werewolves at her new school. My name is Victoria and I'm...
4.9K 119 14
"Are you lost?," I asked softly when I was a few feet away from her. She shook her head no. "I'm waiting for my mommy to come back for me," She said...
11.2K 464 12
A vampire queen, that's exactly what I am. I rule over every vampire and they happily bow down to me. Some try to take my place, but you still see me...