Why does llama have two l's?

By isabelleb6

Llamas... Llamas are awesome. Find out why More

Why does llama have two l's?

Two l's...

11 0 0
By isabelleb6

Why ?? You say...

Well guess what? Theres no need to say why because:

•as you know llamas are awesome and thats why they deserve TWO FRICKIN L's!!!!

•in the bible there's a hebrew word that God uses "lama" that means something I can't remember, so google it. But llamas aren't (whatever that word means) they are the MOST awesome animals ever.

•they also have longish necks that are l-shaped.

•llamas are species that were found a very very long time ago and they are still with us, that shows they are very important.

•llamas spit, they spit in straight lines...remind you of something??
Yip the letter l.

Do you understand why llama has two l's now???

We need to start a llama generation, so spread the llama-love everyday, everywhere you go!

Thanks for reading xx
Have a very llama day!

-Isabelle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.3K 150 6
Emily is your classic good girl. Shes 18 years old. Her life seems all planned out but what happens when she is taken and forced into diapers? Will s...
140K 5.6K 69
โžฝJust short love stories...โค โ‡โค๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ–ค. โ‡โ™ฅ๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ’™. โ‡๐Ÿฉท. โ‡๐Ÿค. โžฝ๐Ÿ’›Going on. โžฝ๐ŸฉตComing up [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradual...
70.9K 3.4K 67
Well, this is my first attempt of trying short stories. It is the collection of love stories.
14.4K 88 3
Dee Dee ๐Ÿ‘ แ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€ฌแ€…แ€ฌแ€•แ€ฑ