Marriage Supper Of The Lamb

By robertaudal

THIS BOOK CONTAINS PROPHETIC WORDS FROM JESUS ABOUT THE VERY SOON RAPTURE. SOME CHAPTER HEADINGS IN THIS BOOK... More

ABOUT THIS PROPHECIES
INTRODUCTION BY THE LORD
1 - HUMILITY
2 - DO NOT TRUST YOURSELF OR OTHERS
3 - TRAINING IN HUMILITY
4 - TRUSTING IN GOD
5 - FORGIVENESS
6 - LIVE IN THE WORLD, BUT DO NOT BE "OF THE WORLD"
7 - RAPTURE AND MARRIAGE SUPPER OF THE LAMB
9 - ABOUT THE LOST CHURCH
10 - LUST FOR THE WORLD
11 - THE WORLD IS HEADING FOR TROUBLE
12 - MY SOON COMING
13 - THE HOUR HASTEN, MY CHILDREN
14 - THE WORLD HAS TURNED AGAINST ME
15 - LEADER DO NOT FOLLOW ME
16 - THE HOUR OF MY RETURN APPROACHES
17 - ABOUT THE ANTICHRIST
18 - THE TIME APPROACHES FOR MY SOON DESCENT
19 - MAKE PREPARATIONS
20 - YOUR TIME IS ALMOST UP
21 - APART FROM MY WILL, YOU ARE RUNNING AGAINST ME
22 - EVIL IS COMING TO DESTROY THE WORLD
23 - THE CLOCK IS ABOUT TO STRIKE MIDNIGHT
24 - STOP FIGHTING WITH EACH OTHER
25 - I WILL NOT TAKE YOU IF YOU HAVE UNREPENTANT SIN
26 - STAY FOCUSED ON ME
27 - YOU MUST BE MADE READY, IF YOU WANT TO COME OUT WITH ME
28 - YOUR ETERNITY IS IN THE BALANCE
29 - YOU MUST RUN, NOT WALK TO ME NOW
30 - MY BRIDE IS LOVELY IN ALL HER WAYS
31 - VERY FEW WORSHIP ME AND REPENT TO ME
32 - I AM ABOUT TO REMOVE MY BRIDE TO SAFETY
33 - I WANT FIRST PLACE OR NO PLACE
34 - THERE IS TRIBULATION COMING - GREAT TRIBULATION
35 - THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BENIFIT IN CHASING AFTER A DYING WORLD
36 - MANY WHO THINK THEMSELVES READY ARE FOOLING THEMSELVES
37 - YOU HAVE PRECIOUS LITTLE TIME REMAINING
38 - MY TRUE FOLLOWERS ARE WATCHING THEY ARE ON GUARD
39 - MY TESTIMONY
ABOUT THE AUTHOR

8 - PREPARE FOR THE RAPTURE

22 0 0
By robertaudal

Let US begin.

Now daughter, the coming days before the rapture there is much to prepare.

MY children need to spend time with ME in the secret place, quiet time, time to get to know ME. I need their attention and company. I want to share MY Heart with them. I need a complete, full surrender of their hearts, lives, and attachments of the world.

MY children are attached to the world. They believe this world holds everything for them. This world is empty and cold-hearted. Each man for himself, no one really cares for anyone else. It has become a dog eat dog world. Everyone is after what they can get from someone else for their own selfish purposes. It is a world of hopelessness and misery. And MY children still yet cling to it believing that it still holds a bright future for them. They are mesmerized by the lost who promote their lost ways.

MY children need to pull away from this nonsense and come back to the Living GOD, their MAKER, WHO holds all the answers to this life and the next.

I am the Great GOD of all living and breathing spirits. I possess the keys to life everlasting. Surrender to ME your all before I make MY Great Entry to the earth, collect MY bride, step aside, and allow the earth to receive its just due.

This is about to take place. Surrender is required to be among MY bride, MY rescued children. There is no exception. Surrender in full allows MY SPIRIT to come into your spirit and to renew it and clean your heart with the covering of MY Blood Ransom and the enlightenment provided through MY Word. This is all necessary to deliver your soul, to be cleansed spotless, wrinkle free, made white, and ready for your removal to safe keeping.

If you doubt this, read MY Word!

Pray for this HOLY SPIRIT filling. Lay down your life, repent of your sin. Begin fasting in show of your remorse for sin carried on before ME, your HOLY GOD! I will replenish you; I will lead you to everlasting Truth in MY Ways and MY Will.

Your will will lead you to destruction. It is the broad road MY Word speaks of - come into MY Will. It is the narrow path, the safe path. I will take you to it.

MY Word will guide you to the path of Light. All other paths lead to everlasting destruction. Come into MY Light, MY Will. Give ME your life.

Let ME relieve you of past sin and show you the road that leads you to freedom from the bondage of sin.

No matter what, sin keeps you in bondage to it. I can free you, but you must first surrender, repent, and admit you have sin you want to be freed from and do it from a repentant, sincere heart. I will delight in freeing you of this sin bondage that ties and binds you. No matter what holds you prisoner, I can free you.

Nothing is impossible for ME - nothing! I came to set the captives free! You have but to ask!

Let ME free you of this weight.

Let me lift your sorrow and grief.

Let ME ease your mind and take your burden.

Let ME prepare you for MY Coming Glory!

All this is yours-surrender; put away all your earthly desires and come to ME in full surrender. I will give you peace that passes all understanding and you can be made right before MY Face. I can bring you into right standing with ME, the FATHER, and the HOLY SPIRIT.

This love cannot be bought or purchased. It is free - free for the taking - free for the asking. Hurry though as it has a limited time offer as time is growing closer for MY Return. Don't delay. The hour is now to wash in MY Blood and prepare.

Let US begin, daughter.

Today I want to discuss the hour for those left behind.

The hour after the rapture, the world will not be the same. There will great upheavals everywhere. The world will not look the same. Terror will strike the land. MY lukewarm children will know what has happened and fear; great fear will strike their hearts.

The world will not function normally. The landscape will not even look the same.
There will be fires and calamity everywhere. The people will be defenseless as mobs of people will be looking around for people to prey on and rob from.

There will be no forces out to help the people as everything will be in chaos. Many will lose their lives as sudden destruction comes to earth. Whole parts of the world will not look the same again as many people will perish at once.

Panic will set in from all corners of the earth. There will be nowhere to turn for relief. The food will diminish to nothing. There will be desperation everywhere.

This will go on for a period of time until the antichrist steps in and brings the world under his control.

At first, it will seem as relief to the people who are frantic to see a form of normal again, but the relief he is bringing will bring death to many. Those who refuse to fold into his system will be executed and many even tortured and tormented.

Refusing to be part of his system will not be pleasant as he will have no tolerance for anyone. He is evil to the core. He will bring the whole earth under his tyranny. All lands will bend to his control out of desperation to find relief from the chaos left from the rapture.

This will be the darkest day known to mankind. Many will kill themselves looking for relief. This is not MY Solution so it is not to be considered as one.

The antichrist will instill the mark of the beast on the people as a means of control. Refusing the mark will bring a sentence of death. There will be no exceptions.

Many of MY lukewarm followers will then understand the price they must pay to come into MY Kingdom. So many will not surrender to the antichrist and so many will die for their faith. It will be a large number.

It will not matter how many die to the antichrist. His lust for power and control will rule over his heart. He will have no concern over the many who lose their lives. It will be a dark day for those who profess MY Name.

My Name will bring a death warrant to many.

MY Name will be opposed and represent rebellion to the antichrist system and they will want to eradicate all who promote ME and MY Ways.

What a dark hour approaches children. These have been dark hours on earth in the past but never as dark as what lies ahead. This will not be a pleasant place for anyone carrying children.

Darkness will reign. This is what MY lukewarm church will face.

Lukewarm churches will come back to ME in large numbers. People will seek ME like never before. I will of course be there but they will still have to go through hard times.

Families will be separated and sadness will ensue. All this because MY children have hardened their hearts and remained stiff necked to MY many warnings. All this could be avoided, if MY children would come to ME, cry out in humble-hearted repentance, seek MY Face, learn to know ME in intimacy.

Run into MY Waiting Arms. I will show them the Truth about the hour of MY Soon Return and how to be prepared as the bride.

Come children. Run, I am waiting to save you from all of this. I am the Great RESCUER. MY Desire is to save you. No one needs to be left behind. There is room for all who come and lay their life down before ME.

I require surrender of your total being and repentance for your sins. Don't be fooled as there is no other way. Let ME bring you relief from this coming hour!

Let US begin again.

MY children believe that they have many years into the future. They do not understand that I have lost MY Tolerance with this world.

MY children are too caught up in the world to see how far removed the world is from MY Truth and what I, GOD represent. Even their churches are far from MY Words, MY Truth, MY Book.

The leaders of MY flocks are caught up in worldly activities and they do MY Work to please themselves.

They no longer have or pursue a pure love for ME.

They pursue wealth, fame, credibility from those around them and believe I will bless them.

They believe large numbers in their churches equate success and that I am pleased.

I am only pleased if MY leaders point their children to seeking ME first in all their ways and to walk with ME in quiet intimacy.

Very few are teaching this because it does not tickle the ears of the many they want to draw into their buildings.

Many bring money and money makes everyone happy, but MY Kingdom is not about riches in this life.

MY leaders are far from ME and why not? If they appease large numbers then when is their time for ME? I am the reason they exist! I am the ONE WHO brings the sun and the rain.

This is a dark hour and it grows darker each day, yet MY leaders cloak this Truth from MY flocks. They hide it and only bring Words of happiness and joy. MY flocks are deceived and are not being prepared. They think all is well and they continue on as always.

What words of warning would revive them? What must they hear to believe MY Book has laid out all the Truth before them, yet no one hears, no one believes.

What must be said for the church to take hold of the warnings and put aside their obsessions with the things of the world and watch and prepare?

They are soft and being misled. Time is getting away and the church remains grossly complacent as if everything is alright. How deluded the lukewarm church is. How lackluster its pursuit for ME is and all I represent. If the church really pursued ME in intimacy, then none of MY Warnings would come to them as a surprise and they would be whole-heartedly heeded.

This is a great hour of darkness for the churches. Very few are sitting up and taking notice. Very few are walking in MY Precepts and Ways. Grace is not extended to those who willfully live rebelliously, unrepentantly.

You can quench and grieve MY HOLY SPIRIT and then what do you do O' church?

When you drive MY SPIRIT out of your beautiful buildings because HE is too extreme for your taste-I and MY SPIRIT are ONE.

Who are you worshipping if you have excused MY SPIRIT and the move of MY SPIRIT from your presence?

Just who are you worshipping?

You are idol worshipping!

You have created a god of your own making, a god who suits your worldly likes and desires, but it is not the ONE True Living GOD.

It is merely an idol. You think the people in the past who worshipped golden statues were scandalous - you are no different! Come to ME in humble repentance churches and I will cleanse your souls.

I will forgive you for your pursuit of mammon and for getting away from ME. I long to bring you back to MYSELF.

Let ME revive you and bring you peace and make you right with your GOD.

As it stands, you are far from ME and MY Ways. This I will not bless. Please turn back to ME O' lost church! I am still waiting yet a little longer. Delay is not an option. Stand alert and heed this warning. Take action! Many lives are at stake!

Supporting Scriptures
Psalma 91:1
Job 12:10
Ephesian 5:25-27
Matthew7:13-14
Psalm 119:105
Luke1:37
Philippians 4:7
1 John 1:7
1 Thessalonians 5:3
Revelation 13:16-17
Revelation 14:11
Luke 16:13
Hosea 4:6
Ephesians 4:30
Acts 7:51
2 Timothy 4:3-4

-----------------------------------
END OF CHAPTER 8
THANK YOU FOR READING

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23 1 16
This book will touch on the generational curse that go on in not only African American families but also all families across the world . this is a Ch...
4.3K 203 24
This book is for people who want to know who they really are in this life. Everybody might not believe but I am a witness to something great and I wi...
511 129 44
In this book, you will come to understand that Jesus has been very busy giving warnings to us that the Rapture is very, very soon...
1.5K 156 32
(Complete) || Each one of us felt hopeless at one point in our lives. Every Christian, even the characters in the Bible who had deep relationship wit...