An old friend (Sherlock fanfi...

By ceilidhbug

Samantha Rose .M had grown up with Sherlock Holmes, and left without a trace at the age of fifteen.They thoug... More

A fresh start... Well almost.
Perfect...almost

SORRY

35 1 0
By ceilidhbug

So if you haven't already guessed it this account has kind of been abandoned for almost a year now, and well I could make excuses I'm just gonna come out with the truth.
I got in shit with my parents after they found my wattpad account and they tried to delete it, although I was miraculously able to save it, I was still too scared to use it in fear that they would find it again.
That's where this part comes in, I have been writing stories under another name for the past year or so and if you'd like me to continue the stories that I have on this account on my other one just ask and I will try to do so.
The account I've been using for the past while is @NerdyWriter2000
If you'd like to check out what I've been writing on that one that would be awesome.
Thanks for sticking around,
-smartlittlesociopath

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

475K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
569K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
770K 28.5K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.