Jealousy

By saddepressing

In which Luke was dating a girl named Daisy who had depression, he couldn't take it until he broke up with he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 > currently editing
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 > currently editing
Chapter 13 > currently editing
Chapter 14 > currently editing
Chapter 15 > currently editing
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 > currently editing
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 > currently editing
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Important !!
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 5

338 38 39
By saddepressing

Daisys pov.

It was an early Saturday morning, when i wake up, i see the rays of sun shine through them blinds leaving rows of sungarden on my bed. I reach up tall and open up the sleeping caves inside my body. my tummy rumbles with the furiosity of a dragon. I open my mouth and let out a large yawn.

It was constantly 6:00am in the morning me wondering why Alexa would text me this early especially on a weekend when you can be sleeping all day.

What else does she want? To suck his dick? Seems like it to me. Haha just playing.

Yet a thin layer of sweat covered the nape of my neck. The unusual september heat was uncanny. I pulled away the smooth silk bed sheets, stepping out of my bed I walked to my bathroom. I washed my face with cold water to wash away the unbearable heat.

I know what your saying, you're thinking why the hell am I getting up so early on a Saturday. Well here are two reasons, one- Alexa doesn't stop texting me. Three- every time I wake up, I stay up and I'm not tired anymore even though I tried getting back too sleep.

It's so unfortunate on how on school days I can be so tired and not even wanting too get off of my bed in the morning while on weekends I wake up around 5 and still get up ready too rumble.Pretty dumb right? Oh well, I deal with it all the time even though it gets on my nerves.

As I walked downstairs, after opening the curtains, I walked into the kitchen to boil some hot water to make coffee, since it's winter time.

It's just so calming. I wish I was one of those couples that were always in the house with the heater on and cuddling in the blankets together while watching romantic movies, but nah I guess I get to lay on the couch cuddling with my pillow instead. Seems way better, the pillow doesn't break your heart or leaves you.

I was suddenly scrolling through some Netflix movies until a sudden succession of shrill rings cut the silence. I jumped startled. Peering toward the phone, I hesitantly picked it up.

I hope this isn't about Michael. I don't want her bragging about how Michael glanced at her or walked passed her.

"Hello?" I answered, trying to feel annoyed. But I guess she didn't notice.

"Daisy!" She screamed through the other side as I dropped my phone gasping.

Ugh I hate when she does that, it sounds like she's using a microphone trying to make me feel like im deaf.

I took one big breathe, picking up the phone once again slowly putting it next too my ear hoping she wouldn't break my ear drums.

"What the hell do you want now Alexa? No it better not be about Michael, cause I don't give a crap about that dude who dies his hair all the time  making it worser and worser, like his face." I blurted, I just couldn't help it. She laughed, sounding like an obnoxious valley girl whom I wanted too punch in the face constantly.

I didn't get why it was so funny. I mean it does get pretty annoying when she talks about Michael overdo. Since he called me a whore, he is a fucking rude fuck shit. He deserves to be called of what I just said.

"Your so hilarious haha Michael will always be better than you'll ever be." She laughed even more, me rolling my eyes wishing she can see how annoyed I was by now.

"But seriously, if you say anything like that about Michael again I will shove a cactus up your fucking ass." She protested, shutting her laugh up as I furrowed my eyebrows at myself.

"Okay whatever, anyways what do you want?!" I rolled my eyes irritatedly.

"Well, since we are going to a party today, we need to go shopping." She says, and I can feel her smiling like a kid who finally got her cotton candy icecream.

I groaned finally remembering saying we should go to a party saturday. I hate that whenever im happy, I say things that I will for sure regret. It's so annoying.

"Do we have too go shopping?! I thought we could just go in our ripped black jeans with our cool nirvana shirts. That will be way cooler." I said, as she groaned.

"Are you kidding me?! We won't look cool, we will look like emo freaks." She yelled as I rolled my eyes, but of course she didn't see.

"Please." I whined, as she kept repeating 'no' or 'shut up never'

And then of course, she won. Literally Alexa always wins, I will always be the one giving up. Just like I did with-

nevermind.

"Okay fine." I sighed, as I heard her singing a song that didn't even exist.

"Okay! Im going to go pick you up in 20 minutes, you better be ready before I get there." She demands.

"I will." I cooed.

"Yay." She yells, then hanging up quickly, leaving me a text with a smile and heart emoji.

I rolled my eyes as I giggled at how ridiculous she was. I lazily dragged my oversized body out of the couch to begin preparing myself too shop with Alexa.

As I lazily applied mascara, some simple outfit that was light skinny jeans and a yellow crop top quickly brushing my hair I was ready. As it took an hour for Alexa too come, we were already thinking to driving to the mall.

✿ ✿ ✿

5:30PM

When we were already there at the mall searching for a parking lot, it was really packed of people walking around with large bags from different shops in there hands.I sighed as I barely noticed Alexa finding a parking space.When she parked her car and turned it off, we came out with our phones in the back pockets of our pants and strolled away into the enormous glassed building with all kinds of different shops for everybody.

"Wow." I sighed we both finally entered the vintage faire mall part, "It has been a while since I've been here."

"Exactly why I brought you, I'm not the type too be girly and things but it's you were talking about." She chuckled, staring down at me with a smirk.

"Just my first party.." I awkwardly shrugged, not understanding why it's such a big deal too her.

We had finally entered the shop Jcpenny, the strong good scent hitting my face. Sweet and soft, yet honey sweet smelled like roses.

"So Daisy were actually going too Macy's first since I've only seen the best dresses there." She told me, grabbing my wrist as she shoved into the crowd, rushing into the store like there's no tomorrow. I sighed, quickly apologizing to the customers who were getting pushed.

As we scanned the mall looking for Macys, we both noticed it was all the way in the back next to the shop sears.

"Hurry up." She groaned, as I got up glancing at her with an evil look.

As we were already in the Macys shop the taylor swift album was playing yuck. (no offense to the swiftie fans)

As we both scanned through the toddler clothes, into the men clothes, we were already in the teen clothes.

"Finally were here, look at these cool dresses." She smiles as I furrowed my eyebrows with a confused look.

"And how am I going too buy this?" I shaked my head with disapproval, "Look at the prices man!"

"Did I say you were going too buy it?" She popped her head out, saying as if in a 'duh' action.

"Aw your going too buy one for me?" I awed, my hand upon my chest as I grinned while she was looking through the pile of dresses hanged up on the rackets.

"No." She spat, "Who said that?"

My jaw dropped, I raised my eyebrows very lost on where this was going until she told me she was joking.

As I scanned through some dresses, there was some ugly light greened ones with lots of diamonds on it that looked like 6th graders would wear now a days, but that is until I found the perfect dress for Alexa.

It was a white long dress with a pretty flower laced shape on the top, it wasn't a long sleeve though.

It felt so perfect for her, I imagined her wearing it and trust me she hates dressed but I'm going too make her anyways. Guys will be all over her.

As I smirked at the beauty of the dress quickly without thinking I grabbed it and ran to find Alexa too show her.

"Alexa!" I yelled seeing her talking to some employees, as she saw me in my direction and gave me an eyebrow.

"What!?" She says skipping towards me, noticing the dress I had in my hands.

"Look." I smiled uncontrollably, her face still looked the same, bored and tired,"It's perfect for you."

"No way." She chuckled, pushing the dress slowly away from her face as I furrowed my eyebrows crinkling my forehead.

"What do you mean?" I sighed, lowering the dress as she rolled her eyes.

"I'm not wearing that." She stated while I groaned at how much she was a tomboy.

"Please for me!" I sang, holding my palms together as she gritted her teeth.

"No."

"Yes."

"No?"

"Yes?"

"Fine!" She finally agreed too my decision snapping it out of my hand angrily sneaking a middle finger at me as I snickered.

"I picked this out for you." She changed the subject pulling out an astonishing dress that I looked at in utter amazement.

It was more of a blank, short dress with long sleeves, but the top shoulders were all laced and it was pretty fancy if you ask me.

"Wow! I can't believe im saying this but... this is astonishing!" I squealed happily.

"Aw im glad you love it! I only picked it out for you cause I hated it." She smiles as we both ran to the cash register to pay for our heels and dresses.

It was pretty exciting honestly, in the beginning I thought it was going to be a really bad day for me. Especially when I had to find a dress for Alexa.

Anyways, after we were done buying some of the clothes, we walked in some other stores in the mall, like Styles For Less, there was so much beautiful jewelry there.

"Wow look at this black diamond necklace oh my god." I smiled, staring at the necklace, as it shined hitting the light.

"This would look great on you Daisy!" Alexa smiles.

"You think so? Do you think I should get it!?" I said excitedly, as she nodds completely agreeing.

And then I got the necklace. If I said the necklace was ugly, I would be lieing, the necklace was so pretty so I had to buy it. It makes me feel like a fancy rich girl. But in the inside im not.

As we were already done shopping for things we needed to go to the party, we drove home and got ready. I guess I could say I'm kind of exciting too go too the party and show off the dress.

✿ ✿ ✿

Alexa and I were at my house getting ourselves ready for the fun party, me putting on some makeup while Alexa changed. I was constantly applying the mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, and contour until I saw Alexa shadow coming through my mirror.

I stopped, putting down my mascara turning around to face her, I was shocked, she looked so beautiful.

"Wow Alexa! You look- amazing!" I yell as she giggles.

"Ehh I guess." She smiles, "just kidding, I know of course I do!" She screams jumping up and down, almost falling because of her high heels.

I couldn't help but laugh as she playfully rolled her eyes looking obviously embarrassed.

"Yeah, I don't think you should jump with those." We both laughed.

She had her white laced dress on with her leather long high heel boots with her blonde hair perfectly straightened.

She looked so amazing, I felt jealous. I hate when I felt jealous of my friends.

"So Daisy when are you putting your outfit on?!" She asks, looking unpatient.

"Um, after im done with my makeup." I cooed as she groaned.

"Fine." She sighed walking downstairs, maybe to eat before we go drink.

I sighed, as I opened my MAC and applied foundation over my face, then making me put golden blush on.

As it took me hours to do my makeup, I was finally done. I took a look in the mirror, and I finally agreed with my makeup.

It looked so spotless. I felt so happy for myself to complete a full hot face of makeup.

As I was done, I picked up my dress from my bed and walked into the bathroom too change.

As I slipped the dress on, pulling the sleeves up to my shoulders, I zipped it up from the back and then I was done.

As I stood up straight, I saw myself in my dress.

I can't believe im saying this but...

I look like a fucking whore. But a good looking one. I smiled, checking myself out as bam, someone jammed opened my door.

"Daisy?!" Troye popped out, looking like he wanted to burst out laughing.

I gasped as I grabbed my shoes quickly, acting like nothing was happening.

"Oh uh hey uh what are you doing here?" I nervously laugh as he chuckled.

"Well, your friend Alexa asked if I can drive you guys to the party so I agreed." He smiles as I playfully rolled my eyes at Alexa's excuse.

"So uhm, wheres your friend Josh?" I gulped as my smile faded away into a serious look, slipping on one of my high heels.

"Oh, he's not coming, right after he heard the words Alexa and Daisy, he rejected me to go partying." He shrugs as I felt relieved.

Thank god he wasn't coming, no way I wanted him to go, I don't want to stand looking at the boy who beat up my brother.

"Oh, okay." I smiled in relief as he nodded.

I pulled my hair curls in the front, so they can be noticed when im at the party.

"Daisy are you-

"WOAH!" Alexa gasped, her eyes popping out.

She scanned my outfit, as she looked back at my face, giving a smirk at me.

"You look...HOT!" She excitedly yells, as Troye gave her a scared look.

I blushed as those words that came out of her mouth, affecting my mood. That made me so happy, it actually made me feel beautiful. I do believe her.

"Do I?" I mumbled.

"You do actually." Troye says, me looking up seeing him giving me a smile. This even made me feel even more confident.

My heart was racing swiftly, I felt my armpits sweaty. My feet was tingling, my stomach felt like it was filling up with a million of happy butterflies. Wow, Troye called me pretty. It actually feels like he mean't it. Cause he did.

"T-thank you." I stuttered as Alexa kept smirking back and fourth to me and Troye, as he chuckled looking down, looking like he was shy. I couldn't blame him, I was too.

✿ ✿ ✿

We were finally there, we saw some doors were left open and the place seemed a bit nice. Cars were parked on the lawn along with beer bottles in the driveway while some teens were stumbling up the stairs as we took a step in.

The loud music vibrating around the house as Troye, Alexa and I stared at each other painfully. There was obviously loud chatter and mostly laughter and some disco lights wee flashing on and on, teens dancing like crazy. The song "bottom of the bottle" jamming up loudly.

"I'm gonna go get a beer!" Alexa pointed too the kitchen, yelling as loud as she can so we can hear clearly as we both nodded.

"I am too!"

But until I could follow along with the friends, I felt a cold hand pulling me into the crowd far in the distance as far from my friends making me squeal. As I was finally released too turn and find out who grabbed me, it was Michael who had grabbed me by my waist. I was utterly shocked, why would he do that? Is he on some kind of crack? Maybe he's drunk...

"What do you think your doing here?" Michael had his arms around my back, his smell of vodka breath hitting my nostrils as a I cringed a little at the nasty scent.

"Uhm." I spoke, raising my eyebrows in confusion as I pushed my hands too his chest pushing him back slowly, "The same reason that you came maybe?"

His glare has finally faded into a serious look his lips turning into a straight line as he clenched onto my fists pushing me into him, his lips quickly going back into a smirk that made me feel uncomfortable.

"It won't hurt too have a little fun with you would it?" He whispered, tugging a piece of hair behind my ear as it made a shiver trail down my spine making him shove him back.

"Stop." I cringed, "I thought you hated me?"

"Guess not." And he had finally pushed his forehead against mine, breathing heavily, my nose flooded by the stench of distilled spirits.

"Your breath stinks." I hissed, "Leave me alone you're drunk."

"Here have a beer so you can be drunk with me." He smirks shoving the beer in my chest causing it too spill a little.

"Fuck no." I said agressively, pushing the cup away as it fell to the floor, spilling all over as Michael glared up at me pushing me too the floor, me bumping into someone else as they spilled their drinks also.

"What's going on here?" A girl says shoving into the people as he saw Michael and I.

Im guessing her name was Mali, the girl who was incharge of the party.

"I was just trying to have fun and she just tried dropping my beer on me." He lies, as I gave him a concerned look.

"Me? Okay you-

"Hey Mikey what's going on? Did you try-

Then there was Luke, he cut himself off as he saw Michael and I . His eyebrows furrowed as another boy came, the one I  bumped into in school. He came as he darted his eyes too Luke, Michael then too I finally his lips fading into disgust.

"Daisy? What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same thing." I replied, I quickly jumped off the floor as a I raised an eyebrow.

"I'm helping my best friends sister host a party." He stated, giving me a glare as I rolled my eyes

"What exactly happened between you too anyways?" Luke raised his eyebrows darting his eyeballs back at Michael and I, the crowd continuing too party and some watching.

"Look Luke, this dumb bitch tried too get at me and I pushed her too the floor! You should kick her out Mali." Michael shaked his head in disapproval, slightly hiding a smirk at me as my jaw dropped. That little bitch.

"Look you motherfucker, you're the one who grabbed- You know what, im leaving. Since you want to lie to them and call me a bitch when you don't even know me? I will never get involved with your lives again okay? I'm done.." I yelled raising my hands upon the air before I can shove through the loud crowd leading my way through the door. Me finally noticing Alexa and Troye traveling behind me asking what had happened.

"Bye!" I had heard the group of boys yelling at me causing me too ignore and just let my eyes fill with tears

I sighed as I grabbed Troy and Alexa's hand to go outside as they tried asking me what happened.

Angry as; a raging bull - as a swarm of bees/wasps/hornets - a bear with a sore foot - a trapped tiger

Her faced turned purple as I was incensed. I could feel the hurt inside my eyes, my heart facing into a speed level while my fists clenched tightly.

✿ ✿ ✿

Luke's pov.

She walked outside as I saw her friends following her from behind.

"Guys I'll be right back." I protested too the boys as they nodded continueing the party, as I ran outside seeing Daisy crying.

"Daisy." I whispered running to her pushing her shoulders around too face me , her face was filled with angered tears.

"Look Daisy." He sighed, "I know you flirted with Michael in their but really? Him? My own best friend ? Isn't that a little pathetic..." I slowly said awkwardly.

"Oh Luke."  She angrily chuckled shaking her head at the ground, "You don't get it do you?" She laughed shortly.

"You don't believe that I'm actually over you don't you??"

"Well-

"Well you listen here Luke. No matter how much I loved you and you loved me, I'm completely over your fucking worthless ass! I'm so sick and tired of all the lies you say too me! You just need too leave and actually believe that I'm over you cause I have moved on!" She was shouting at me as she was putting her finger on my chest making me take a step back at a time.

My heart just completely shattered, I didn't even know what too answer with. What could I tell her?

"Im sorry." I mumbled as she looked down and made a small laugh, then turning back up with a worried look.

Her voice seemed caught in her throat as she struggled too form the words, "No Luke." as the tears rolled down her face she sobbed into her hands, "I'm sorry that I was ever in your life."

-

Chapter E D I T E D.

So hey guys that was chapter 5! I hope you loves enjoyed, I promise it will be more and more better in the bigger chapters,

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND VOTE! ILY ALL

PS: Your so hot xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 174 20
Jedna noc bude pre nich oboch prelomová. Bude to mať dočasné alebo trvalé následky? Emilia Manitra, prezývaná Harpúna si nikdy pred ústa nekládla se...
111K 6.9K 56
Ona je vážně nemocná On je zdravý Ona je do něj tajně zamilovaná On se o ní nezajímá Ona jednou dostane záchvat On jí pomůže do nemocnice Co když zji...
7.3K 534 151
Kim Yugyeom Park Jinyoung
115K 4.5K 51
Hannah je občanka USA, ktorá navštevuje Univerzitu v Londýne a upúta (nie práve s nadšením) pozornosť člena najobávanejšieho gangu v Londýne - Zayna...