Bad is Better

By DimpleDoll17

"Like I said... you want me." I stepped towards the door and looked back. I'll be leaving now, you know stay... More

Begin Again
Hard Mate
Lip Biting Habits
Unexpected
You'd Look Better Covered In Blood
Undeniable Attraction
Only The Beginning
Hot and Bothered
Running From You
If I Stay
Trust
Inseparable
Punishment
Birthday Wishes
Breaking Point
Undo
Endearment
Change
Transformation
Rogue
Soon
Back Home
A Thousand Years
Drama Queen
Always
Restain

Well Shit......

98 0 1
By DimpleDoll17

As I entered 1st period, I got all kinds of weird looks. There was a lot of whispers about me being the new girl but I just rolled my eyes and turned to the teacher. He could've practilly been a potato with a suit on.

After I gave my introductions and sat down I immediately began taking out materials for class hearing some more students file in. Their conversations filling my ears due to my werewolf hearing.

I jumped when I heard a startling Bang! I slowly looked up to find a God staring at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390K 16.4K 26
She didn't reply and I felt her finger move across my skin, lower, and almost all the way down my lower back. A shiver coursed through my body, stran...
4.1K 128 9
I can practically smell her arousal. Her wetness seeps through her cotton panties and I feel the heat of her on me. Fuck. She's panting, her head ti...
87.7K 2.3K 15
Nineteen-year-old Jubilee leads a double life, taking on dangerous jobs to make ends meet, all while hiding her activities from her best friend, Sam...
408K 10.1K 44
"He's just a friend." I whispered my heart beating wildly in my chest,"You call yourself my fiancé when you whøre behind my back!" He shouted a vein...