Broken Mirror » Loki

By JckSparrow

"Eventually the truth will be revealed, whether you like it or not." [THOR THE DARK WORLD] More

00; Aether
01; Hammer Wielding Idiot

BROKEN MIRROR

33.2K 453 88
By JckSparrow

"Darkness will reign, and she will raise. Stronger than anyone you have ever faced. She will put fear into the darkest of hearts, for she is true anarchy."  

Eons ago, the Gods of Asgard fought and won a war against The Dark Elves. The enemies that survived were neutralized, and their ultimate weapon – the Aether – was buried in a secret location where no man could find it.

Hundreds of years later, the Dark Elves are awakened when the Aether is found by the sisters, Jane and Emilie Foster.

The Aether takes Jane as its host, but has a different effect on Emilie.

Something awakens inside of the mortal woman. Something that has never been seen before.

Thor is forced to take the sisters to Asgard before Malekith tries to take hold of the Aether. But there are complications.

As the power grows within Jane, Emilie suffers. Emilie becomes weaker and her mental state unstable. Unable to help Emilie himself, Thor must put his trust into the hands of someone he never though he would trust again.

Darkness can conquer even the purest of hearts, just let it in. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.9K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
316K 9.5K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
376K 13.4K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
599K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...