My Winx Story

By WinxClub7th

Me, a normal girl, accidentally came across a website and signed up for the college for fairies, Alfea. I did... More

Ugh, Stupid Ad!
Up, Up and away!
Alfea
Meeting the New School
Dorms???!!!
School
Oh no! What a mess!
Sorry!
Pets, Pets, Pets
My New Friends
A Fairy? OR NOT
Dinner
Spells...
What Fairy am I???
Annual Gala
Cursed Eggs
Rat-snakes!!!!!
Transformation
Attack Again
Heyyyyy
Perfect Until an Announcement.....
Daddy? Mommy???
My New Home
Ice Castle
Creepy
Guardian of the Omega Dimension
Guardian of the Omega Dimension-Part 2
Lunch
Back at Alfea
Bugs????!
Attack on Alfea
Clinic
The Next Battle
Bug Spray, duh?!
Mission to Earth!
Questions!
Answers!
Killing bugs the easy way!
The Trix
Stormy
Awake
Ending of the battle... (Almost)
End of Battle
Party!!!!!
SEQUEL

Best and Worst

1.8K 121 14
By WinxClub7th

As the bugs came closer, the students transformed and got ready to fight the next battle.

Now, we fought a lot but I'm just gonna tell you the worst parts and the best parts.

Worst part:

I was flying really high, trying to avoid those creepy crawlies when I felt a cramp on my back. I lost control and fell onto the floor with so many bugs. I could feel them crawling all over me. It was disgusting.

I tried flying up again but realised my wing was caught in one of the insect's claws. I struggled and shouted for help. I screamed. Jenn soon realised that I wasn't in the air fighting with her and heard my scream.

She quickly dove into the bugs and pulled me out. Ever since then I developed a phobia of bugs (ugh!)

Best part:

The best part was that I was fighting alone. My friends went to help with the flying monster whereas I helped with the land monsters.

I handled the whole monster just by using a shield.

Ok just kidding.

The best part was when I froze the ground, making it a huge ice skating rink. Since nobody was on the floor, I made a pair of skates for myself and Bloom (since she was on the ground) and handed her a sword I made from ice.

For me, I used my powers. I skated across the 'rink' and freezed almost all the monsters until one of them hit me on the face with its hand (ouch!).

So that is the best and worst parts of the fight. I hope everybody can vote when they read this! Please I beg you to vote. I calculated that I need at least 600+ votes to become a believix fairy! Please support me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 174 33
After my first year of Alfea I wanted to do something no fairy ever did. I don't want to just be a fairy. I am more than that. I want to go learn som...
31.8K 871 20
!!THIS IS THE FIRST PART IN A MULTIPLE-PART SERIES, SO IF YOU ENJOY PLEASE KNOW THERE IS MORE :))!! THIS STORY IS CURRENTLY BEING EDITED AND REVIEWED...
293K 7.9K 19
"𝙰𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚝?" "𝙷𝚞𝚑. 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎...
9.6K 259 27
I do not own WINX club, I'm just a fan who somehow ends up going back to the show because I can't escape it, not really angry about that. (This boo...