Durarara: Shizaya What's Happ...

By Xera_XI

Izaya Orihara wanders around Ikebukuro like always, and, like always, Shizuo Heiwajima comes along; and they... More

Shizaya: What's Happening?
Shizaya: Lost in a Unknown Place?
Shizaya: Surprising? Or Not...
Shizaya: What's Next?
Shizaya: Visit! Where?
Shizaya: Clues! Right Now?
Shizaya: Who's That?
Shizaya: Continue or Not?
Shizaya: Where's Heaven?
Shizaya: Dreams Aren't Real?
Shizaya: 'Til The Story Ends.....
Shizaya: Another World...
Shizaya: Pink Blue Red Brown...
Shizaya: Fly Until You Reach Your Limit...
Shizaya: Seperate No Return...
Author's Note + a long Drabble Shizaya: ~Patience~
Shizaya: Traveling...
Shizaya: Going Back...
Shizaya: Sweet Dreams...
Shizaya: Your Favorite Duos!!!
Shizaya: Wait for You!!!
Shizaya: -But I Don't See a Thing!!!
Shizaya: 1 Pyscho, 1 Yandere, and 1 MONSTER!!!
Shizaya: Lovable Complication!!!
Shizaya: The Rejection!!!
Shizaya: Getting The Day Started!!
WAIT. MAYBE A FEW MORE WEEKS OR MONTHS *crying rivers*
Shizaya: Know You Love Me
Shizaya: Perfectly Paired

Shizaya: For You

745 35 12
By Xera_XI

Let's do this! I'M PERFECTLY SURE YOU GUYS ARE READY TO READ IT!

This chapter is for you readers because of the patience :) thanks.

Title: BTS- "For You" but I felt like "Save Me" fits this chapter a bit more...
_________________

The day of the carnival...

It was finally the day Izaya and Shizuo got to go on an "ordinary" date. Mairu and Kururi were anticipating this day to be filled with romance, action, and comedy just like Jackie Chan's movies.

As Shizuo got up from his slumber and went to the restroom, Izaya felt ready to bury himself in a deep hole.

Izaya's POV...

Why me?! I hate public affection unless it's between humans and me! Shizuo isn't categorized as a human!!!

This will be the worst day of my life.

Other than presenting my love in public, does this protozoan know how to act on a date?

Shizuo's POV...

WHY DID I SAY YES TO THOSE ORIHARA SISTERS!? I REGRET THIS NOW! WHAT WAS I THINKING?! I'M SO STUPID! BASTARD ORIHARA DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO STOP ME! HE MUST BE LAUGHING RIGHT NOW!
[ He tried 😏 ]

I need to call brother for advice...

I retrieved my phone in the bedroom, getting a suspicious look from the flea. I swear to god, if he thinks I'm taking pictures of myself nude or some stupid shit, I will throw the toilet at him.

But then again, this day must be the best!

3rd POV...

The lovely couple of Ikebukuro (and Shinjuku) were becoming worrywarts for no apparent reason, and Mairu and Kururi didn't notice at all. They, mostly Shizuo, were too busy thinking of what to do when Yuuhei gets to spend time with them.

That is, if they win the raffle.

Phone call: Shizuo and Yuuhei

The phone beeped four times before Yuuhei answered it, "Hey, big brother."

Shizuo gave out a long sigh then replied, "Good morning, Yuuhei. I'm going to the carnival you'll be at today and I need advice-"

"That's the first," the younger brother said in his usual monotone voice, but with a hint of surprise.

"I know. Anyways, I need an advice about... How to act on a date."

Shizuo heard a short spluttering and silence.

"Hello? Yuuhei? You okay?"

The brother answered with short pauses, "Act normal. I have an idea who it is... but I'll meet you at the carnival once I'm done with work. Can't wait to see the lucky... Person. See you."

"Yeah, bye."

Yuuhei ended the call. Shizuo stared at his phone and gave a loud growl under his breath.

Izaya heard the noise, but thought, "Masturbating..." Then went back to his imagination of digging a hole and staying there for eternity.

What time is it? Carnival time!!!

3 POV...

"Shizuo! Iza-nii! Let's go! The carnival is about to start!" Mairu shouted from downstairs.

"Aright! Coming down soon!!" Shizuo replied while looking at Izaya. He knew right away it was going to be difficult to get Izaya out of bed. Shizuo creeped to the bed then asked, "You okay?"

Izaya shouted into the pillow, "Why would you ask that question?! Do I look like I'm okay?!"

"Hey, Flea! I'm trying to be nice here!" Shizuo countered.

Izaya lifted his head out of the pillow and stared at Shizuo, "... I don't feel like the carnival will be enjoyable."

"Why," Shizuo straightforwardly stated.

"Was that even a question!?"

"No, because there doesn't seem to be anything that you need to worry about (WHY AM I LYING)."

Izaya rolled his eyes and replied, "We have the tickets from Mairu and Kururi, but what will we do after going into the carnival? Other than going on their rides, eating, and playing their booths?"

Shizuo's POV...

SHOULD I TELL HIM WE'RE GOING TO MEET YUUHEI?! GOD. THIS IS GOING TO BE HELL IF I KEEP IT A SECRET. HE'S GOING TO SLICE ME TO SHREDS!
But then
I COULD MAKE THIS A SURPRISE AND...

Bad idea... I should just tell him.

3rd's POV...

"We're going to see Yuuhei," Shizuo blurted out.

Izaya frowned, letting his head fall onto the pillow, "NOW YOU TELL ME."

"There was never a perfect time to tell you," Shizuo explained with irritation evident.

Izaya's POV...

I'm not ready for this. I'm not fond of public affection, excluding human love. In addition, I have to confront Yuuhei and tell him we're dating! This carnival sounds so fun!

... I hate this.

3rd POV...

Shizuo tried to convince Izaya, "We already have the tickets! JUST GO."

Izaya answered with annoyance, "Public affection with a monster isn't my forte..."

"WHAT? DOES IT LOOK LIKE IT'S MY KIND OF THING TO DO TOO?!"

"Certainly. Why else-"

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! I'M PUTTING MY WHOLE PRIDE ASIDE AND GOING WITH A FLEA TO A CARNIVAL, TELLING MY BROTHER ABOUT OUR RELATIONSHIP AND SHIT!"

"But-"

"DON'T START TALKING SHIT WITH ME! LET'S GO FLEA."

Shizuo grabbed Izaya by his arm and dragged him outside, " WE'RE GOING MAIRU, KURURI. LEAD THE FUCKING WAY."

The two sisters were stunned, but immediately obeyed the rampaging blonde.

As they got closer to the carnival, Izaya's pride was seeping out of him. He mumbled, "Shizu-chan, I don't think I'll enjoy this."

"I don't give a single fuck, " the blonde roared.

Mairu and Kururi knew better than to interfere their love quarrel, so the two quietly snickered. Once they arrived, the twins hurriedly excused themselves to go to Yuuhei's raffle. Izaya, feeling hopeless, told Shizuo with a tone of defeat, "Alright, we're already here so let me go."

The blonde exhaled out of his nose and released the raven from his tight grip, leaving a bruise. "So- uh... Let's get a wristband for the rides," Shizuo suggested, trying his best to change the awkward atmosphere.

"Yeah..." Izaya replied, rubbing his wrist.

As Shizuo bought the wristbands, Izaya watched the families, friends, and loners pass him. All with cheerful expressions on their faces; disgusting Izaya to no end. He wanted to see depression, anger, regrets written all over their faces, but even the loners seemed to be relishing the moment of excitement at the carnival.

What a terrible carnival, or so he wanted to believe.

Shizuo's POV...

Once I got the wristbands and turned around, I noticed Izaya watching the crowd of people. That flea must be thinking of something devious...

No, he just smiled- grinned?! NO! HE SMILED! DEFINITELY A SMILE!! There's hope! This carnival date won't be disappointing after all!

This day is starting off better than I thought! One smile is better than none!

3 POV...

Izaya received his wristband then repeated, "Shizu-chan, I don't think I'll enjoy this."

The said man sarcastically replied, "Sure."

Izaya rolled his eyes. As the duo walked side by side, brushing their hands together every so often, a man advertising for a roller coaster shouted, "This coaster is the coo~lest ride you'll ever experience! YOU'LL SCREAM YOUR LUNGS OUT! YOU'LL CRY FOR YOUR MOMMY! YOU'LL PRAY TO YOUR GOD BECAUSE THIS RIDE IS HELLA EXTREME!"

Shizuo examined the attraction. It seems to be scary; scary enough for Izaya to want to hug him. The brute secretly smirked then urged Izaya to go on the ride. At first, he was reluctant, but after awhile, the flea accepted that Shizuo wanted to go no matter what.

Izaya's POV...

That bastard is infuriating me. Can he shut up? who would want to go on that catastrophe?! It's filled with deafening screams!

... No. I'm denying the fact that this protozoan wants to go... His eyes are gleaming with interest!

I tried to walk pass the roller coaster, but stupid Shizu-chan had to go and tug on my sleeves.

He's giving me this puppy look... I hate dogs, yet this protozoan is an exception.

I sighed and let him lead me to the line where it took an hour to get on. I don't understand how humans could fall for such a lame advertisement.

But that's what makes humans interesting!

3 POV...

As the couples fastened their belts, the teenagers sitting behind them whispered to each other, "I thought they were enemies." Izaya ignored them with ease, yet Shizuo was only thinking about throwing them off the ride.

Three.

Two.

One.

The ride began, moving slowly and occasionally jolting, causing everyone to be impatient and fidgety, excluding Shizuo and Izaya.

Izaya yawned, absolutely bored even though it has only been 30 seconds. Shizuo, on the other hand, was a nervous wreck. His only concerns were, "Should I scream then hug Izaya? No, that's weird. What about holding his hand when the ride gets intense? Worth a shot right?"

When the roller coaster finally climbed its max height, the cart swayed backwards then forwards until the front outweighed the back.

As the devastating gravitational force pushed the coaster down to earth, Shizuo took the opportunity to hold Izaya's hand. The outcome was perfect! Izaya slightly squeezed Shizuo's hand, but had no written emotion on his face.

Shizuo wanted to understand what Izaya felt; he wanted to see everything Izaya could express (emotionally and physically). Normally, he would call Izaya gripping his hand as an accomplishment, but Shizuo felt like he didn't accomplish anything.

Shizuo felt insecure.

Does Izaya actually like me?

________

FRUSTRATED? I KNOW.

Not the last chapter :) But I promise the next chapter will take only a week because I'm already 3/4 finished!

"Save Me" fits this chapter because Izaya literally lives a dark life, but with Shizuo, I can imagine a light "shining so brightly" in Izaya's heart and that's his love for Shizuo. Don't wanna be lonely, just wanna be yours" is one of the lyrics in "Save Me," and I believe this line sounds like something Izaya would say to someone (Shizuo). THESE REASONS AREN'T MAKING SENSE TO ME, BUT MY INSTINCTS SAY SAVE ME WORKS. :D

Thanks to everyone who has motivated me to continue writing!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 147 12
(Y/n) has moved to Ikebukuro where she will meet two of the most powerful men of the city. What will happen? Read to find out! Sorry if I write somet...
48.9K 2K 16
Izaya comes from a abusive home and metss his best friend and the love of his life. And no matter what. Shizuo always stayed by his little Izaya's si...
19.5K 1.1K 28
Hikaru Misae is a romance novelist who has little experience with love. When she meets Izaya Orihara, she can't help but find him interesting. Izaya...
2.7K 139 9
You and Izaya have known each other since you were little, and you've been in love with him since junior high, in your second year of high school you...