My Teen Beginning {Prequel 1}

By coyxtedesires

Part One Of The Prequel To The "My Teen..." Series. ** Apparently... More

My Teen Beginning
Book Cover!
Book Cover 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Chapter 11
I have been tagged.
A/N
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 9

6K 209 28
By coyxtedesires

I could not find a freaking video of music for this chapter for the life of me!

So, I decided to give you guys something even better.

Season one gag reels, baby.

Chapter 9

I jumped, waking up from my dream when I heard a gunshot.

I looked around my room, trying to clear the sleepy fog from my head as I moved around.

I rub my tired eyes and waited for another noise, sighing in content when I could close my eyes and sink further into my warm sheet.

My eyes snapped open and I threw the sheet off of my body after hearing something else.

A howl.

I pulled on my jeans, wincing as I stumbled loudly, trying to be quiet so Mom wouldn't wake up.

My door opened as I pulled a sweatshirt over my head, Scott standing in my door way, tying his shoes, "You heard it to?"

I nodded, slipping on my shoes, "The Alpha. Which means-"

"-Derek's out there too."

**

"Oh my God! It's so cold!" I complained as Scott pulled me behind a few cardboard boxes and some wooden crates.

"Would you shut the hell up? The whole point of sneaking is to not get caught, dumbass!" Scott shushed, turning back around to look at Chris as he spoke to some woman.

Dumbass. Dumbass?!

I huffed, "Please. Scott, my GPA's higher than your standards ." I remarked.

No offense to Allison.

Scott swiftly turned to look at me, his eyes wide, "Wha-no it's not!"

I rose an eyebrow, "Do I need to remind you of Andy Ramona?" I replied in a hushed tone.

He gave me a sharp glare, "I was ten."

"Ten year olds know the difference between a right and a wrong decision, Scott." I paused, "Well, every ten year old except for you, apparently."

"Andy Ramona-would you just shut up and listen to what they're saying?! God." He huffed, turning back around.

I made faces at him for a few seconds, finally deciding to tune into Chris and the woman's conversation.

"Chris, there were two of 'em." The woman said.

"The Alpha?"

"I don't know." She sighed, "But one of them tried to kill me!"

Chris shook his head, "Well, one of them is gonna lead us to the other. And he can't do that is he's dead, Kate."

"Well, I can't help kill either one of them if one of them kills me first." She quipped.

Chris looked around suspiciously, "How long will it take?"

Kate shrugged, "I give him 48 hours... If that." She shrugged, moving around the car to put her gun away.

"48 hours?" I whispered, "For what?"

Scott shrugged, "I have no idea."

I rubbed my face, "Well, it sounds important."

"I know."

"So... What're we gonna do?"

Scott paused, "I have no idea."

"Oh... Great."

**

I sat behind Stiles, waiting anxiously as our tests were handed out.

"If Derek's not the Alpha, if he's not the one who bit you, then who did?"

I looked in front of me to see Stiles leaning forward to talk to Scott, making me nervous. He could get in trouble or something and end up being yelled at for by paying attention in class...

Again. I thought.

Scott shrugged, "I don't know."

Stiles fell back in his seat, pausing before twitching to lean back to me, "Did the Alpha kill the bus driver?!" He asked.

I looked to our right to make sure the teacher wasn't paying attention to us, and shrugged, "I don't know."

Stiles huffed again, slamming his back against the back of his chair, twiddling his pencil between his fingers before rocketing towards Scott, "Does Allison's dad know about the Alph-"

"I don't know!" Scott yelled, gaining the attention of everyone, including the teacher's, attention.

I sunk down in my seat, and Stiles gave everyone an awkward smile and wave as I was handed my paper.

I felt the weight on my shoulders lessen, and I sighed in relief at my grade.

A+.

"Oh, thank God." I breathed.

I looked to Scott's test, and saw him sigh in disappointment. He had gotten a D- and a little note was scribbled at the top of his page.

Not like you. See me after class.

"Dude, you need to study more." Stiles remarked.

I slapped Stiles' shoulder, and Scott turned around to give him a glare, making Stiles roll his eye, "That was a joke." Scott ignored him, "Scott, it's one test. You're gonna make it up." He tried to reassure.

"Psst, Scott." I whispered.

He turned around, and I nodded, "I can help you study?" I offered, "It'll be easy, we can do it when we get home tonight."

Scott shook his head, "No, I'm studying with Allison after school today."

My eyes widened with Stiles' and we shared a look before Stiles gave Scott a grin, "That's my boy." He beamed, nodding.

"We're just studying." Scott told us.

"Uh, no you're not." Stiles said.

Scott turned around slightly, "No, I'm not?"

"Uh-wha- not if I'm forced to live vicariously through you." Stiles told him.

I hummed, "Wow. Vicariously. I didn't think you were capable of words with more than three syllables." I told Stiles smugly, pushing my pencil to my lips when he gave me a withering look.

"Ha, ha." He mocked, "Ugh, shut up." He said, turning back around to look at Scott.

"If you go to her house today and squander that colossal opportunity, I-I swear I'll have you de-balled!" Stiles' voice began to rise, making. Scott shush him.

"Okay, okay. Just, stop with the questions, man."

I leaned forward, "They're really annoying... Something you both have in common." I commented.

I am on fire today.

Stiles nodded, "Mm-hmm. Done. No more questions." He said, leaning back in his seat, "No more talk about the Alpha or Derek.... Especially Derek." Stiles said, "Who still scares me."

**

I kept my head low as I walked in the halls, trying to push my way through the hoard of smelly teenagers to get to my locker.

I breathed out a sigh of relief as I finally got to my locker, pressing my head against the cool, blue metal.

"I'm a werewolf with amazing senses and yet I still get anxiety. Awesome." I whispered, taking in another deep breath, unlocking my locker to put my books in.

"Hey!"

I jumped, placing my hand over my heart, "Jesus! Isaac, you scared the hell outta me." I laughed.

He grinned, "Sorry, uh, do you need a ride home?" He asked.

I hid behind my locker door to hide my smile, biting my lip to keep from squealing, "Hmm, are you offering?" I asked, looking around my small, rectangle door.

He smiled at the floor, "Maybe..." He trailed off.

I put my last book in my locker, pushing it to stand up to keep my locker organized when I shut it, nodding, "Then sure. That'd be awesome." I smiled.

He looked up, grinning, "Great."

The bell rang again, and Isaac held his hand out in an offer. I watched all the people push against each other in the hall, and I gulped, taking his outstretched hand.

Isaac made sure to keep me close as we walked down the school hall, making sure to look back every now and then to make sure I was okay.

I winced as my head throbbed, my throat constricting as everyone pushed and shoved against me. I felt like they were closing in on me, the school halls seeming much smaller and the walls even closer than normal.

Before a full blown attack could start, Isaac had pulled us outside and to the side of the doors, beside the stairs in the grass.

I took deep breaths, bending over to try and keep from puking.

Isaac cautiously rubbed my back, "Are you okay? Is there something I need to do? Am I supposed to get the nurse. I think I need to get the nurse-"

"Isaac, it's fine. I'm fine. I just, umm, I don't like being surrounded, it's like I can't breathe." I explained, "Like everyone's just-just down my throat and I can't seem to do anything to stop it and-" I cut myself off, shaking my head, "It's fine."

I straightened, nodding to Isaac, "It happens, and it's pretty much inevitable." I told him, nervously pulling the sleeves of my shirt down over my hands.

Isaac nodded, taking my hand in his to pull me to his car, "It's anxiety." He stated.

"It sucks." I said, making him laugh.

As we got in the car, my phone rang, and I answered it as Isaac started the engine.

"Hello?"

"Katherine, I need you to get to the animal clinic!" Stiles cried, "Oh-God, it's starting to smell-oh, what the hell man?!"

I shook my head, "Stiles? What's going on?"

"Derek. Derek's what's wrong. Derek is always what's wrong- hey, hey, hey! Stop it! My phone, my rules." Stiles huffed, "Get to the animal clinic."

"Well, what's wrong with Derek?" I asked.

"Can you just please just-" Stiles started again, "-Katherine, if you don't get down to the clinic as soon as possible I'm gonna rip your friend's throat out... With my teeth." Derek growled, cutting off Stiles and hanging up on me.

I pulled my phone away from my face, staring at it, highly confused and just a little terrified as Isaac looked over to me, "Everything alright?"

I hummed, "Change of plans." I said, "You know where the animal clinic is, right?"

**

By the time Isaac had gotten to the clinic, it was already night and only a single light in the back of the clinic was on.

Isaac parked his car, "You want me to walk you in?"

I shook my head, smiling, "No, Stiles is in there and my brother will be here soon, so I'll be fine." I told him, grabbing my backpack.

"Why'd you want me to drop you off here again?"

Because my life is a never ending series of werewolf drama.

I shrugged, "Stiles said something about a project, and seeing as how he needs all the help he can get in bio..." I opened my door, "I asked no questions."

I hate lying. It makes me feel... Dirty.

Isaac nodded, "I'll see you later?" He asked hopefully.

I grinned, leaning over to kiss his cheek, "Definitely."

Confidence. Awesome.

Isaac blushed, nervously brushing the curly hair from his eyes, "Bye."

I got out of his car, shutting his door, "Bye, Isaac."

He waited for me to walk into the clinic before leaving, a small honk to signal another goodbye.

I walked into the clinic, slowly going towards the light in the back, hearing Stiles and Derek.

"If he doesn't get here with the bullet in time... Last resort." Derek wheezed, the opening and closing of drawers sounding through the clinic.

"Which is?" Stiles asked.

I walked into the room as Derek let his injured arm fall limply at his side as he finally pulled something from a drawer, "You're gonna cut off my arm." He said.

My eyes widened at Derek's sweaty, shirtless form, and the purple wound in his arm making me gag, "Oh-God. What is that?"

Stiles let out a relieved breath, "Oh, you're here. Oh, thank God." Stiles ran to me, pulling me over to where him and Derek stood, hugging me, "Maybe I'll survive the night without any nightmares."

I rolled my eyes, shoving him off of me and straightening my hair as I looked to Derek, "So..."

He gave me a dark glare, "I was shot with a Wolfsbane bullet. Something your brother needs to hurry up getting for me."

"That's what she meant when she said 48 hours." I breathed.

"You were with Scott?" Stiles asked.

"Yeah."

"Detective McCalls. I'm rubbing off on the two of you." Stiles hummed proudly, placing his hands in his hips, nodding.

I scrunched my face up, "I know. It's disgusting." I shivered.

Derek dropped the saw on the table, sliding it to Stiles as he began to search the drawers again.

Stiles shook his head, "Uh, uh." He said, sliding the saw to me.

My eyes widened, "No way!" I said, sliding it back to him, "You do it!"

Stiles' eyes widened and he whined, "Why do I have to do it?!"

"Because blood makes me squeamish sometimes!" I told him.

"Then how the hell are you going to become a freaking nurse?!"

I paused, "...That's a minor detail." I quipped, "Now, you take the freaking saw."

Stiles grumbled as he grabbed the saw, turning it on, "Oh my God- what if you bleed to death?!" He exclaimed.

Derek grabbed a blue band from a drawer, tying it around his bicep, "It'll heal if it works." He mumbled.

Stiles sighed, and I paved the floor as he spoke, "Ugh, look, I don't know if I can do this."

"Why not?" Derek grunted.

"Well, because the cutting through the flesh, the sawing of the bone, and especially the blood!" Stiles exclaimed, waving his arms around maniacally.

I gulped, taking in deep breaths as Derek let his arm fall on the table, "You faint at the sight of blood?" He scoffed.

"No, but I might at the sight of a chopped-off arm!" Stiles yelled.

I groaned, raising my hand, "I'll faint. I think I'm gonna faint right now, actually.. Is the air getting thinner or is it just me?" I breathed, walking to stand beside Stiles.

Derek sighed, "All right, fine. How about this. Either you cut off my arm, or I'm gonna cut of your head." He panted.

My eyes widened, but Stiles seemed unfazed as he threw his hands down on the table, leaning forward, "Okay, all right, y'know, I'm so not buying your threats anymor-" Derek cut him off by grabbing his shirt, slamming Stiles onto the table in front of him.

"Oh, my God okay. All right. Bought. Sold. Totally. I'll do it. I'll do it!" He rambled, flinching away from Derek.

Derek began to heave, still holding onto Stiles' shirt, making Stiles give him a confused look, "What? What're you doing?"

Derek suddenly leaned over the side of the medical table, throwing up a thick, black substance, making me groan, turning around.

"Holy God- what the hell is that?!" Stiles whined.

"It's my body... It's trying to heal itself."

I whirled around, "Well, I hate to break it to you, Derek, but it's doing a really sucky job!" I exclaimed.

"Now. You gotta do it now." Derek oranges, holding his arm out.

"Look, honestly. I don't think I can-" Stiles started.

"Just do it!" Derek yelled.

"Oh my God, okay!"  Stiles said, grabbing the saw, "Okay, okay." Stiles breathed, "All right, here we go!" He cried, putting the saw to where the blue band stopped.

I closed my eyes, covering them with my hands, "I think I'm gonna be sick."

"Stiles? Katherine?!"

I peeked through the cracks of my fingers, "Scott?"

Scott ran in, assessing the saw put to Derek's arm, and the green paleness I'm sure was on my face, his eyes widening, "What the hell are you doing?!"

Stiles laughed, relieved, "Oh, you just prevented a lifetime of nightmares." He sighed.

"I still think I'm gonna be sick." I commented.

"Did you get it?" Derek asked.

Scott nodded, fishing through his pockets, and pulling the bullet out to hand to Derek, "Here."

Derek grabbed the bullet, bringing it in front of his gaze, "What're you gonna do with it?" I asked.

"I'm gonna..." Derek trailed off, his eyes suddenly closing, and his body collapsing to the floor, the bullet thrown from his hands.

"No! No, no, no." Scott exclaimed, running to the drain the bullet fell in while Stiles and I rushed to Derek.

I kneeled down by Derek, looking at his pale and sweaty face, grabbing it, "Derek? Derek! Derek, wake up! Come on, wake up!" I shook him, but he stayed still.

I looked to Stiles, "What do we do?!"

Stiles looked to Scott, "Scott, what the hell do we do?"

"I don't know!" He grunted, "I can't reach it!"

"He's not waking up!" I cried.

"I think he's dying. I think he's dead!" Stiles cried.

"Just hold on!"

Oh God. Please, don't be dead. Please, please, please, please, please....

I continued to shake Derek until Scott finally said something, "I got it, I got it!"

"Please don't kill me for this." Stiles asked.

I shook my head, "Why would I-"

Stiles threw his fist forward and hit Derek's face, waking him up, "Oww-God-oh!" Stiles cried, shaking out his fist as Derek woke up.

"Give me..." Derek choked out, motioning to the bullet in Scott's fingers.

Scott handed him the bullet and we stood Derek up, leaning him against the table to stand.

Derek cracked open the bullet, pouring the contents onto the table, quickly putting his lighter to it to burn it.

As he did so, a blue mist arose from the Wolfsbane, the thing crackling for a moment before Derek swept it into his hand, pressing it into his wound.

"Ahh!"

My eyes widened as Derek began to scream in pain, pushing the Wolfsbane further into the bullet wound, his finger almost completely covered with his own skin.

He screamed again, shoving Stiles and I away as he fell to the floor to convulse in pain, loud screams leaving his lips.

Scott pulled Stiles and I back, the three of us watching as Derek growled in pain, grabbing at his arm.

I watched as the blue and purple veins swam back to the bullet wound, before completely healing, the blue mist escaping for only a few seconds before smooth skin replaced it.

"That...Was...Awesome!" Stiles yelled, throwing his fist in the air, "Yes!"

I looked to Derek, "Well, are you okay?!" I asked.

Derek looked up, "Well, except from the agonizing pain." He spat, struggling to get to his feet.

I held my hand out, but he slapped it away, standing on his own.

Harsh.

Scott pulled me farther away from Derek, shaking his head at me.

"I'm guessing the ability to use sarcasm is a good sign of health." Stiles retorted, shrinking away from Derek's glare.

"Okay, we saved your life which means you're gonna leave us alone, you got that?!" Scott told him, "A-and if you don't, I'm gonna go back to Allison's dad-"

I shook my head, "Scott-"

"-and I'm gonna tell them everything-"

"You're gonna trust them?" Derek interrupted, "You think they can help you?"

"Why not? They're a lot freaking nicer than you are!" Scott exclaimed.

"Oh, I can show exactly how nice they are." Derek growled.

"What do you mean?"

"Follow me."

**

I stepped out of the back of Derek's car, jogging to walk beside Scott, "What're we doing here?" I asked, looking to the Beacon Hills Long Term Care Facility.

Derek ignored me, walking into the hospital and down a random hallway to get to a door on our left. He opened it quietly, and we slipped in, Scott and I studying the man in front of us.

"Who is he?" Scott asked.

"My uncle." Derek told us, "Peter Hale."

"Is he like you? A werewolf?"

"He was.. And now he's barely even human." Derek said darkly, "Six years ago, my sister and I were at school and our house caught fire. 11 people were trapped inside." He explained.

My heart dropped, and I covered my mouth in sympathy, looking from Peter to Derek, "I'm sorry." I whispered.

"He was the only survivor." Derek finished.

I'd hardly call this surviving. I thought pitifully.

"So, what makes you so sure they set the fire?" Scott asked.

Derek scoffed, " 'Cause they're the only ones that knew about us." He said, looking, to Scott and I.

"Well, then.. They had a reason." Scott said.

My eyes widened, "Seriously, Scott?!"

Derek continued to stare at Scott, "Like what? Tell me what justifies this." He said, grabbing the man's wheelchair to spin him around to face us.

My eyes widened and I flinched at the severe burn scars that completely covered the other half of Peters face, "How could they do that?" I whispered, appalled.

"They say they'll only kill an adult, and only with absolute proof, but there were people in my family that were perfectly ordinary in that fire. This is what they do!" Derek pushed, "And it's what Allison will do."

"What're you doing?!" A highly annoying voice exclaimed, "How did you get in here?"

I turned around to look at a red-haired nurse glaring at the three of us, "We were hair leaving." Derek said, grabbing my arm to pull me away from the room.

I looked back to Peter one last time before we left, "I'm sorry." I whispered.

How could they do that to someone?

**

One whole episode in just one chapter?

Whaaaaat?!

Btw, Dylan and T-Pose's laughs are freaking music to my ears.

They're adorable and I love them. And I'm gonna go now because this has gotten to be too much for me bye. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 1.1K 13
I hate this. All of our problems were suppose to be over after Peter was dealt with. But, no, Derek decided to make new betas when there's a new th...
212K 6.8K 33
It's not like me to be so mean...you're all I wanted. JJ Maybank Β© SURFGOD
743K 35.1K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
8.4K 212 6
What happens when a girl who left Hawkins in 1976 returns to her beloved hometown to find her old high school crush is now just as gorgeous and also...