The Catch-Up (Natsu x Reader)

By mYs0309

(Y/N) (L/N) has always had a crush on Natsu Dragneel, the Fire Dragon Slayer. Even though she's only 10 years... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68

Chapter 23

22.5K 688 377
By mYs0309

(3rd PoV)

"I'm going to take a shower. You two better not eat all of my food. I just went to the store a few days ago." (Y/N) yelled from her room upstairs. "No promises!" Natsu yelled back. "Aye sir!" Happy exclaimed. Various noises came from downstairs in the kitchen. (Y/N) groaned and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

"I really hope I don't fall.." (Y/N) said as she stepped into the shower.

(Natsu's PoV)

"Ooo! She has fish in here!" Happy said as he stuck his head inside of the freezer in (Y/N)'s kitchen. "It's frozen though.. Natsu! Heat it up for me!" He said as he held it out to me. I chuckled and heated up the fish for Happy. "There you go buddy." I said as I grinned. Happy immediately devoured the fish. I looked inside (Y/N)'s freezer and fridge, looking for some meat.

"Aha! I found steak!" I exclaimed as I pulled out a frozen steak. "Is it fish flavored?" Happy asked as he finished his fish. I shrugged, "I don't think so. I don't think fish steak exists." Happy groaned and grabbed some frozen fish sticks, then put them in the microwave.

I then heard some noises come from upstairs. 'What was that? I should go check up on (Y/N)..'

"I'll be right back, buddy. I'm going to go check up on (Y/N)." I said as I put the steak back and washed my hands. "Why? Is it because you looovvvee heeerrr?" Happy teased. I blushed slightly and shook my head. "..No. I'll be right back. Stay here." I said as I headed towards the stairs.

I knocked on (Y/N)'s door. No answer. I opened the door, stepped inside, and closed the door behind me. I heard the shower running in the bathroom and headed for the bathroom door. As I got closer, I heard groaning and cursing coming from (Y/N). I knocked on the door. "(Y/N)? Are you okay?" I asked.

"I fell." I heard her say.  "Are you okay? Do you need help?" I asked frantically. I grabbed the door handle and started to turn it, but stopped when (Y/N) spoke.

"No! Don't come in!" (Y/N) yelled. "Why?" I asked. "..I-I'm naked, you dummy.. I'm taking a shower.." She said. I blushed and smacked my head. 'Right.. I forgot.'

"But isn't there a glass sliding door?  I won't be able to see you. Just your outline.." I said as I remembered the glass sliding door in her bathroom. I heard (Y/N) sigh and turn off the water. "..Okay. Come in then, but close the door." (Y/N) said. I turned the door handle and stepped inside the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

"Are you still on the floor?" I asked. "Yeah. Throw my towel over the door to me." She said. I looked around the bathroom and saw her (Favorite Color) towel handing on a rack. I grabbed it and walked over to the sliding door, seeing (Y/N)'s body outline on the floor. I threw it over the door and saw (Y/N) wrap it around herself. "Okay. You can help me up now." She said.

I sighed and slowly opened the sliding door to the shower. I felt the steam from the hot water go past me. I saw (Y/N) on the floor and kneeled next down in front of her. "Are you okay? Does anything hurt?" I asked frantically, as I blushed slightly, hoping she won't notice. "My legs are just still a little sore. But that's it." (Y/N) said as she looked away from me, with a tint of pink on her cheeks.

I wrapped an arm around her waist and she wrapped an arm around my neck. I then helped her up carefully. We walked out of her bathroom and walked towards her bed. She almost fell, but I caught her. She sat down on her bed and I grabbed her clothes from the bathroom. "I'll be outside if you need me.." I said as I set her clothes down next to her. She nodded and blushed slightly. ".. Thanks Pinkie.." (Y/N) said. I chuckled and grinned, "No problem. Call me if you need me." She nodded again and I walked out of her room, closing the door behind me.

I walked downstairs and saw Happy laying down on the counter with a full stomach. "Um.. Happy. What happened to you?" I asked as I stood next to him.

"I ate all of the fish."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.2K 3.8K 50
Imagine if the characters of fairy tail were in a slightly different world...a world in which magic only existed in a selected amount of women. And t...
76.1K 1.8K 53
(y/n) Dragneel is the twin sister of Fairy Tail's famous Salamander. Even though they are twins, they are very different. When Natsu got taken in by...
330K 9K 26
Y/N is a saint wizard sitting at the seventh place. However, it's unknown how she got there. There are no past records of how her face looks like see...
722K 20.6K 45
You're friends with everybody in the guild. Ever since your family abandoned you in the forest, you've been part of Fairy Tail. Before Fairy Tail, y...