One Day (Logan Henderson) *Un...

By Alteration_Dimension

What happens when you're life changes too quickly? You think you've met the one for you. Yet everything gets... More

One Day
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Epilogue

Chapter 14 - Last Chapter

284 9 1
By Alteration_Dimension

Wedding bells were being heard throughout the church. Everybody in the building stood up and turned to the bride. She was dressed in her white gown that touched the floor. Her blonde hair was to the side in a braid. Everybody was in awe. The groom was at the alter awaiting his bride to be right next to her. His smile was genuine when she was right next to him. Is it possible to be in love with two people? He thought to himself as he turned to the other girl he supposedly loves. A pang of jealousy coursed through him as he saw her holding hands with her boyfriend. He turned back to the priest to start the ceremony. When it was time for the vows. Trish was first. She started getting sentimental, he grabbed her hand and kissed it gently. As she finished, Logan grabbed his vows and started reading them. He wrote them a very long time ago. Yet, they weren't meant for Trish. He could still relate them to her and have them mean so much. He noticed he was starting to tear up too. He may have lost the other one he loves, but he has Trish, some one he can cherish and love.

In the second row was Ally, Vic, Mike, Kellin, Tony and Jaime. Thoughts were coursing through her mind. If Trish didn't come back, I could've been marrying Logan. But she did, and I met Vic. Would Logan and I even lasted that long together? Maybe it was a good thing she came back. She had her attention drawn back to the alter when the priest started talking again. "Do you Patricia Perez take Logan Henderson as your husband in sickness and in health............?" Without hesitation, she answered, "I do." Vic slowly tapped on Ally's shoulder to get her attention. She turned to him to see what he wanted.

"One day that would be you and me up there." He whispered to her. A grand smile formed on her face. She intertwined their hands together and placed a kiss on his lips. Which he didn't have a problem to return. The only difference was that this kiss wasn't full of lust and desire. It was slow and passionate.

"Do you Logan Henderson take Patricia Perez as you lovely wife in sickness and in health...........?" Logan with some hesitation couldn't answer. He turned to the audience and saw Ally kissing Vic, happily. There he knew his answer. "Of course I do." The priest then smiled at the young couple.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride." The priest announced happily. Logan and Trish faced each other and started leaning in. The first kiss as a wedded couple. Once there lips attached, a tingling sensation coursed through him. The newly wed couple laced their hands together and started walking out to the small field in the front. Everybody started making their way to the field also. Everybody was throwing confetti at Logan and Trish. Excitement and adrenaline was now filling up in Logan. He realized, he just married a girl he was in love with since elementary.

"Can we have the couple, groomsmen and bridesmaids over here?" The photographer started calling out. Pictures were being taken and everybody was laughing. The guys and Ally were standing around, having a conversation about tour. She could kind of contribute because they make her come with. James came over and asked them to take pictures with. They all agreed and sat around. Pictures were taken and  everybody was posing, It was pretty awkward for Logan, while Ally could careless about what was happening. Everybody was now on there way to the reception at the beach.

*Ally's P.O.V.*

On they way to the reception, my hand was latched onto Vic's while he was driving. Mike, Jaime, Tony and Kellin, were in the back seat. The four of them were quiet, too quiet. I slowly turned around, only to have a paper ball thrown at me. Everybody was now laughing. "Hey Vic. What happened to Carlos and Kendall when they did the exact same thing these guys just did?" I asked pretty knowingly. Everybody's laughter died down.

"You wouldn't?" Vic said, yet it came out more as a question. I looked at him.

"You know I would." I said smiling and turning to the guys. There happy faces were replaced by scared ones.

"We're here!!" Vic exclaimed and tried to pull me out. I gave in and we walked up to the person who was taking names. "Fuentes and Pena, plus 4." Vic said to the man. He nodded and  let us walk in. As soon as everybody was sitting down, waiting for the newly wed couple. Everybody was chattering. Soon enough, it was silent and the couple walked in. Clapping arose and whistling. The couple sat in front of everyone. Both parents were on the stage, trying to get everyone's attention. Soon enough, everybody's attention was drawn to them. Both parents then gave their speech about true love.

"Any one want to say a few words?" Mr. Henderson said, looking out at the crowd.

"Ally, would you please say any words?" Mrs. Henderson directed to me. I looked at her with shock. Everybody that knew I dated Logan, had a shock look. I slowly stood up and walked towards the stage as the parents left. I took the microphone of the stand and brought it up to my lips.

"Hey guys. Well, today has been emotional. From people getting married and others just getting into relationships. I think we all have a soul mate. Logan may have found his in Trish. I think love like this is so sweet. I've actually never been in love til' recently, It may take lots of heart break before you find the one. I may or may not have found him, But I'm pretty sure I did." I made eye contact with Vic and saw him smiling at me, I smiled at him back."One day everybody finds their soul mate. It may because of favorite type of music or similar interests. If not, you can run into him at the carnival about to go onto the Ferris wheel by yourself. No matter how much times life knocks you down, you can always recover. Even though you don't believe in love, there's probably special out there for you. Congratulations to the amazing couple." With that I got off of the stage, I didn't take 5 steps before I was attacked by Vic. There I wrapped my arms around his neck and his arms around my waist, we pulled into a hug. I could hear everybody awing and clapping from around me. Oops I think we stole the show.

"You were suppose to say you love Logan, so he can be with you instead." i heard Mrs. Henderson say. I pulled away from the hug and faced her. Everybody was now quiet, all that could be heard was the waves crashing against the shore.

"But I don't love Logan." I said in a small voice. "I love Vic."

"And I love Trish." Logan then added. "Mom, didn't you hear her speech. We all find someone. We both found love with someone else. We're still friends, why can't you be happy for me. For us?" He keeps talking. His mom looked like she was hit with realization.

"I'm sorry, it's that you and Ally were perfect and it was all ruin, because of one mistake. I'm sorry enjoy you're wedding." With that she left building. I felt pretty bad and I guess Logan felt it too.

"Okay everybody let's party!" Logan yelled and the music was turned up again. Everybody started speaking, ignoring what had just happened. Vic and I made our way back to the table where Kellin, Mike, Jaime and Tony started bombarding us with questions. I just looked at them weird until they decided to calm down and shut up.

"Okay now what did you guys want to say? One at a time!" I then said. They laughed and Jaime went first.

"Your speech was that about Logan, Vic and you?" He asked. I nodded as my answer. Tony went next "Do you still have feeling for Logan?" He then asked.

"No, just as friends though." I cleared his question. Kellin then looked at me and I starred at him back. "This question is for Vic. Vic, I thought you loved me! How come you're leaving me?!" He said so dramatically, a smile formed on my face.

"I'm sorry Kel, I love you! But, I like Ally a little bit better! You'll always have a special place in my heart!" Vic answered, a tad more dramatic. We all turned to Mike now. A smile started forming on his lips.

"This isn't a question, but one day you two are going to get married and have two kids. A boy named Michael and a girl named Marie." He stated so sure of himself. I felt the blush creep to my face, Vic had the same expression. There was a tap on my shoulder and I turned around to see Los.

"Hey, come on and dance with your brother!" Before I could answer, he grabbed my hand and dragged me to the dance floor. It was the last slow dance before the couple has their first dance. I placed my arms around his neck while his arms went around my waist. "So how's life, baby girl?" He asked.

"Alright, pretty cool, going on warped." I said, this is pretty awkward. As I finished my sentence, Kendall and James came and pulled us apart. We were all dancing in a circle, We were all laughing like crazy. I bet we got awkward stares from everyone. The music died down and we all made our way back to our tables. I took out my phone and checked the time 7:30, the first dance should be starting soon. Woah, time has been going by so fast. As on cue, the groom and bride stepped onto the dance floor.

"Okay, guys, this is our first dance. We didn't practice, so sorry in advanced if it comes out weird." Trish announced. The music started playing and they started dancing. It was cute how they weren't matching steps or how they were tripping their own feet. The laughs of them and the guests were echoing through out the small tent. Soon enough different couples were starting to join in on the dancing, I felt Vic in lace our hands and drag me to the dance floor. My arms went around his neck and his around my waist. Just by looking into his eyes I could tell that I wanted to be with him forever. A smile formed on my lips and he mimed the same thing. I felt someone next to me and looked over. I saw Logan and Trish, I smiled at them and they returned the smile.

"Why don't we switch it up? Everybody, switch partners!" The DJ said through the microphone. Every person in the building, did what they were told. I looked over to my side and Trish and I switched. Logan and I were dancing now. Vic and Trish were right next to us. Vic seemed a little scared and was a little distance. Logan's and my movement were in perfect sync. I could here people snapping pictures. I could read the headlines now. 'Logan Henderson and his ex-girlfriend were seen dancing together at his wedding!'

I looked up at him and he was smiling down at me.

"What?" I asked him, kind of giddy.

"I miss this sometimes, us." He says, still smiling. My smile though, faded away.

" Well, you should of thought of that 2 years ago." I said pretty coldly at him.

"I Know, and I'm sorry for everything I've done to you. I'm hope you're really happy with Vic though. You both seem like a happy couple, invite me to the wedding." He said laughing. I had to laugh at the comment. He twirled me and let go. As soon as he did, I was back in Vic's tan arms. The music was now, back to it's pop and preppy sound. Vic and I went to sit down. At the table we were then joined by Kendall, James, Carlos and Logan with his wife. Jokes were being told and our laughs were starting to get louder than the music. My hand in laced with Vic's and Logan with Trish attached to his side.

Logan and I loved each other at one point. Head over heels. One change of events lead to us, falling apart and falling in love with someone else. As I start to think about it, maybe it was meant to be.

One day, we will both remember those times and laugh at them.

One day, he'll have his own family and I'll have my own.

One day is today and everything couldn't be anymore better.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And it's over! Oh my, thank you for all of you guys that have been reading! I love you guys to death. I know this isn't the ending you were expecting. You were expecting Ally to stop the wedding or for Logan to end up confessing he doesn't love Trish. but the thing is I didn't want a predictable ending. Hope you guys like it and I will make sure to have the epilogue up soon. Comment Vote and Fan/Follow!

-AllyConstancio

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 154 10
Faith thought she was just another fan meeting the boy until Kendall and James BOTH fall for her. Caught in this little triangle of love..... which w...
460 33 13
You and Kendall have been friends for a couple of years. 4 years to be exact. You two grew to be strong friends. Stronger than the other guys and Ale...
82.8K 1.6K 46
A Kendall Schmidt Story, of course ^_^ I actually don't really have a storyline in mind, I write what comes up, I usually dream pieces of what I real...