home run

By arizzo44

Leigh Mahoney wasn't expecting to meet someone while trying to create a career for herself after college and... More

chance
strawberry
rain
terms
night game
fireworks
physical communication *
mostly truths
introductions *
calm before
nervous wreck
bang, bang *
innings and outs
serenade
nightmare
back to basics
bloody
a room of one's own *
you're my best friend
discovered
fizz
letters
locked
surreal *
end
epilogue
author's notes and acknowledgements

amorous *

4.4K 45 3
By arizzo44

Leigh was making up for lost time at her parent's place for a couple of days. She wanted to visit them and tell them everything about the trip. A couple of minutes into the story, her father fell asleep on the couch but her mother continued to listen, nodding in the proper places and making affirmative noises. When Leigh told her about Josh, Rachel's face mirrored the rage Leigh felt when she thought about it. When she told her about breaking his nose, Rachel smiled, wide and bright, drawing Leigh into a hug that she melted into. There were few things that felt as safe as her mother's arms.

It felt like a reunion tour, stopping here, visiting there. Leigh saw Beth and Chase before she left town and went back to the city. She stayed with Anthony for a couple days, since the holidays would be a busy time and she still felt touch-starved for him.

They ordered in one night, drinking beer and eating pizza, hanging out with Michael and Johnny, watching the Bulls play on Anthony's large television. Eventually, the guys left and only Leigh remained, curled up alongside Anthony.

She mused to herself while they shared kisses- going from lazy to languid and slow- the hoppy taste of the beer clouding out each other's taste and making Leigh even more buzzed. They didn't even notice the natural escalation of their kisses until they became more frantic and Leigh realized she was straddling Anthony's waist, grinding down onto his clothed erection and giving little breathy gasps when he bucked up against her.

They parted and she raised herself up on her arms, looking down at him while still circling her hips a little.

"If we keep going, we're going to have sex on your living room couch, love." Leigh said, still never pausing her hips once.

Anthony huffed underneath her, throwing his head to the side and gently taking a bit of her arm in between his teeth. She waited, not letting him get out of the decision. Leigh was more than willing to strip down and do it here but would Anthony be able to have guests over and sitting on the sofa?

He kissed the skin he bit and looked at her, "I don't care."

Leigh felt herself blush, "Wait, does that mean you're totally down to have sex wherever?"

Anthony barked out a laugh and smiled, "Does that mean you have someplace in mind that's not right here, right now?"

She tilted her head back and forth, thinking, then she paused her movements and jumped off of Anthony, "Yeah."

Leigh walked down the hallway and into the kitchen, hearing Anthony's bare feet pad after her. She opened the fridge and took a drink of water, feeling herself more drunk than she thought.

"You left me there with his," Anthony gestured down to his waist where there was an obvious bulge in his jeans, "for some water?"

Leigh laughed and sighed, leaning over the granite island countertop and sliding her upperbody onto it, still taking sip after sip of water. She heard Anthony growl behind her and she looked over her shoulder at his single-minded focus on what she was presenting him. His eyes flickered up to hers and she giggled, putting aside her water and backing up into his front.

Anthony's hands went straight to her hips and kept her ass pressed against him as he rocked forward.

"Wanna fuck me here?" She said, offering as well as asking. She felt how warm and hard he was behind her contrast with the coolness of the countertop and she knew she wanted it, she just wanted to make sure he did too.

He groaned, letting his hands wander upwards, pushing her teeshirt up her back as he leaned over to kiss along her spine, making Leigh shiver with need as his winter stubble dragged along her sensitive skin. Anthony pushed her shirt up so high she took the hint and pulled it over her head to fling it onto a chair. He reached up and unclasped her bra so Leigh let it fall off of her. His hands were on her breasts now, kneading and grabbing her roughly, contrasting the gentle kisses he laid onto her back. Leigh was making needy, desperate little whines, trying to press back into him and get some friction to rub against.

Anthony seemed to understand, so he worked his hands back downwards, unbuttoning her jeans and peeling them off of her as he kneeled, helping her feet out of them one at a time and tossing it over to the side. Leigh could feel his breath on the back of her thighs and it was killing her. She needed him inside her minutes ago but he was drawing it out.

Leigh gasped loudly as he dragged his tongue up the damp crotch of her panties before pulling back and denying her the feeling.

"You're always so wet for me, bella." Anthony whispered and she felt the words against the tender skin of her inner thigh.

"Please, please, please." Leigh begged, letting her forehead drop to the counter as her legs began to shake.

"Please what?" He asked, pulling her panties down and off her body, his breath now against her moist core.

Leigh made a choked sound but managed to get out, "Please fuck me, Anthony, please please."

She knew, through her lusty haze, that she sounded absolutely pathetic but it must have worked, since Anthony got back on his feet and began to strip, pulling his shirt over his head and pushing down his pants, leaving him naked. She felt him come closer, rest his large hands on the tops of her thighs, pushing her back into him once more. Instead of sliding into her, he slid himself in between her clenched thighs, brushing along her core but not giving her what she needed.

Leigh dragged out a long fuck, feeling the weight and the thickness of him between her thighs but felt herself grow wetter, in anticipation.

"Please," She tried once more and felt him scrape his teeth against her spine in a small bite and finally, finally slide inside of her. Her choked gasp opened the floodgates for her, preceeding all her little moans as he began a slow rhythm of fucking into her. She felt herself stretch around him and the drag of his heavy dick pulling in and out. Leigh looked over her shoulder at Anthony, who had his head tilted back and his mouth open in a silent moan. His chest had a thin sheen of sweat from the effort he was exerting to move slowly. She bit her lip as she felt his fingers dig into her waist, surely leaving bruises and watching as he opened his eyes and locked them with hers.

"Anthony, fuck me." She said, feeling her pleasure begin to burn within her but not as quickly as she'd like it to.

He shushed her with another bike to her lower back and reached one hand around to her cIit, rubbing it quicker than his pace was. Leigh gasped again, putting her head on the counter as he kept up his slow drag in and out but his fingers were bringing her to climax quickly.

She repeated his name like a hymn as she felt herself get closer and closer, finally shuddering out an orgasm and hearing him choke out a groan behind her when she clenched down around him.

Still, he fucked her slowly and his fingers began a slow circle around her as she rode out her orgasm and immediately felt another one building inside of her. She raised herself up onto her elbows and began pushing back into him, messing with his rhythm and fucking herself onto him quicker. Anthony groaned and stilled for a minute, resting his hands on her back and scratching down it lightly as she fucked herself back into him.

Finally he got with Leigh's program and gripped her hips again, thrusting into her harder and quicker. She happily moaned, feeling him take control and give her what she wanted all along— something hard and rough for her to remember the next day. He was beginning to become more vocal as well, murmuring praise and curses as he huffed out groans with each thrust. Leigh turned her head to look at him again, feeling herself quicken when she saw the focus on his face, the lust clouding his eyes as he pushing into her, making her jerk forwards onto the counter. He stopped, suddenly, and Leigh felt herself get whiplash from the non-movement.

She began to voice her question when Anthony pulled back and out of her, spinning her around and sitting her up on the counter in record time. She opened her thighs instinctively to him and leaned back, ready to try the new angle.

When Anthony thrust into her again, she cried out and he stopped, "Are you okay?" He asked, shaky but still concerned, his voice rough.

"Fuck, keep going, keep going!" She yelled, wrapping her thighs around his waist and pulling him in again. The new angle was heaven to her— each thrust of Anthony's hit her in a place she couldn't describe and the pleasure was quickly bringing tears to her eyes. She closed them, afraid he would stop if he saw them and didn't understand. But each moan was now a laugh, her breath being forced out of her. Anthony didn't slow down his thrusts at all and her next orgasm hit her in surprise, she cried out loudly and bucked her hips against his, screwing up his rhythm once more as her body stiffened in pleasure.

"Oh my god, oh my god." She whispered as Anthony picked up the pace again and fucked her through her orgasm, "You're amazing, you're so fucking good, so perfect. Please, please." She repeated, staring at him as he stared down at her, looking wild as he thrusted into her quickly, his chain swinging on his neck and eyes completely possessed by lust. She felt him thicken inside of her and he groaned loudly, holding his hips to hers as he emptied himself, giving small little thrusts as he finished, leaning his forehead onto her sternum as he caught his breath.

They laid that way for minutes as Leigh twitched around him and he softened, slowing his heartbeat and calming down. She whispered praise to him and pet his hair, watching as he regained himself.

"Jesus." He said, and Leigh smiled in return, feeling blissed out. He stood upright once more, slowly sliding out of her in an effort to make the feeling less uncomfortable. She groaned as he did and propped her feet up on the counter, feeling as if she could not close them after that.

Leigh heard Anthony choke and opened her eyes, looking down at him. He was between her legs still, watching as his cum slid out of her, mixed with her own two orgasms. Anthony looked riveted and Leigh squirmed, self-conscious as to how that might look. But she shouldn't have worried, since Anthony got closer and pushed two thick fingers into her, pushing a gasp out of Leigh. He slid his fingers in the mess they had made and pumped them into her, adding a third as he felt her flutter against them.

"Holy fuck," He whispered, reverent at the sight while Leigh squirmed above him, feeling amorous and ready for a third orgasm. Anthony looked up at her and saw how she was reacting before latching his mouth onto her cIit and flicking it with his tongue while he sped up fingering her. The wet noises were almost louder than Leigh's moans but it didn't last long as she was sensitive and over-stimulated. When she finally called out his name and shivered, Anthony made sure he helped her through it and pulled his fingers out, hearing her gasp match his when he watched it drip out of her and off his fingers.

Her body felt useless to her now, completely boneless and laying on the kitchen island.

"I was going to suggest a shower after this but— I don't think I can move."

Anthony chuckled, feeling weak as well but making sure to clean Leigh up with a soft rag before crawling into bed next to her. He covered them both with the blanket and he wedged his face in the junction of her neck.

"Hey," She said gently and he poked his head up in response, "I'm glad I'm back."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 485 70
Anthony Rizzo is a outgoing and exuberant character who is always the life of the party. People adore his one of a kind personality and how he treats...
758K 47.8K 35
Formerly known as Hall of Fame / Peyton loves baseball. Losing his ace pitcher brother turned Santiago away from the game. Can she make him fall for...
51.7K 752 29
"You're an asshole," I say, looking at him right in his blue eyes. "You should stop talking about yourself," he replies, a smirk plastered across hi...
60.4K 765 73
Anthony Rizzo is ready for a opportunity of the lifetime. And when that opportunity come she doesn't find himself on a baseball field like he always...