FALLEN 2: Forbidden and Beyond

بواسطة sunako_nakahara

Adelise has only known darkness her whole life. But this blind girl holds the key that will let Fate turn its... المزيد

FALLEN 2: Forbidden and Beyond
FALLEN 2: Forbidden and Beyond (Prologus)
FALLEN 2: Forbidden and Beyond (Part 1: Adelise (The Blind Spirit)- Chapter 1)
FALLEN 2: Forbidden and Beyond (Part 1: Adelise (The Blind Spirit)- Chapter 2)
FALLEN 2: Forbidden and Beyond (Part 1: Adelise (The Blind Spirit)- Chapter 3)
FALLEN 2: Forbidden and Beyond (Part 1: Adelise (The Blind Spirit)- Chapter 4)
FALLEN 2: Forbidden and Beyond (Part 2: Asmodeus (The Demon of Lust)-Chapter 5)
FALLEN 2: Forbidden and Beyond (Part 2: Asmodeus (The Demon of Lust)-Chapter 6)
FALLEN 2: Forbidden and Beyond (Part 2: Asmodeus (The Demon of Lust)-Chapter 7)
FALLEN 2: Forbidden and Beyond Part 2: Asmodeus (The Demon of Lust-Chapter 8)
FALLEN 2: Forbidden and Beyond Part 2: Asmodeus (The Demon of Lust-Chapter 9)
FALLEN 2: Forbidden and Beyond Part 2: Asmodeus (The Demon of Lust-Chapter 10)
FALLEN 2: Forbidden and Beyond Part 3: Raziel (The Downfall of an Angel- Ch 11)
FALLEN 2: Forbidden and Beyond Part 3: Raziel (The Downfall of an Angel- Ch. 12)
FALLEN 2: Forbidden and Beyond Part 3: Raziel (The Downfall of an Angel -Ch. 13)
FALLEN 2: Forbidden and Beyond Part 3: Raziel (The Downfall of an Angel- Ch 14)
FALLEN 2: Forbidden and Beyond Part 3: Raziel (The Downfall of an Angel- Ch 15)
FALLEN 2: Forbidden and Beyond Part 3: Raziel (The Downfall of an Angel- Ch 16)
FALLEN 2: Forbidden and Beyond Part 4: Alyx (The Last Nephilim- Chapter 18)
FALLEN 2: Forbidden and Beyond Part 4: Alyx (The Last Nephilim- Chapter 19)
FALLEN 2: Forbidden and Beyond Part 4: Alyx (The Last Nephilim- Chapter 20)
FALLEN 2: Forbidden and Beyond Part 4: Alyx (The Last Nephilim- Chapter 21)
FALLEN 2: Forbidden and Beyond Part 4: Alyx (The Last Nephilim- Chapter 22)
FALLEN 2: Forbidden and Beyond Part 4: Alyx (The Last Nephilim- Chapter 23)
FALLEN 2: Forbidden and Beyond Part 5: Adelise (Frostbite- Chapter 24)
FALLEN 2: Forbidden and Beyond Part 5: Adelise (Frostbite- Chapter 25)
FALLEN 2: Forbidden and Beyond Part 5: Adelise (Frostbite- Chapter 26)
Fallen 2: Forbidden and Beyond Part 5: Adelise (Frostbite- Chapter 27)
Fallen 2: Forbidden and Beyond Part 5: Adelise (Frostbite- Chapter 28)
Fallen 2: Forbidden and Beyond Part 5: Adelise (Frostbite- Chapter 29)
FALLEN 2: Forbidden and Beyond Part 5: Adelise (Frostbite- Chapter 30)
FALLEN 2: Forbidden and Beyond Part 5: Adelise (Frostbite- Chapter 31)

FALLEN 2: Forbidden and Beyond Part 4: Alyx (The Last Nephilim- Ch.17)

4.9K 210 27
بواسطة sunako_nakahara

This story is part of the Paid Stories program, a selection of exclusive stories that help support Wattpad writers. Click here to continue reading on the Wattpad app.

Esta historia pertenece al programa de Historias Pagadas, una selección exclusiva de historias con las que apoyas a escritores de Wattpad. Da click aquí para seguir leyendo en la aplicación.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

Fallen بواسطة Mhabs Quizon

الخيال (فانتازيا)

2.2M 38.2K 72
Alyx owns a pair of eyes that can see things not normally seen by other mortals, and this has doomed her to live the life of a loner. But what if thi...
836K 57.1K 54
|COMPLETED| Once upon a time, in a land hidden where immortals exist, Alessia Condor was killed as Lady Elena, the woman destined to marry the king...
470K 25.9K 47
When Idrish is accused of killing an elven royalty, the female hunter is forced to join the winter arena in the king's favor. But as a commoner of Sp...
Mirren Academy of Spells بواسطة April

الخيال (فانتازيا)

861K 58.4K 33
Discovering an abandoned town in the middle of a forest, Odeth is transported to a time when the ghost town was alive, but as someone else--Olivia Va...