results

By aswilb59

i took some online quizzes like http://www.quotev.com/quiz/3222535/Who-is-your-villainous-anime-lover and mor... More

Who is your villainous anime lover?
Who's your anime lover?

♡ The Quiet Mysterious Girl ♡

12 0 0
By aswilb59

♡ The Quiet Mysterious Girl ♡You got the quiet girl~ You're usually silent, making you the mysterious girl everyone wants to get to know! :D But once you start a convo, you're extremely kind, gentle, and silly! :3 Everyone loves you for who you are! Your anime boyfriend is the wild and loud type! Looks like opposites attract?:) But all in all, he's super sweet yet sometimes a bit nosy and gets easily jealous~ xD Here are his thoughts about you! ♡ " Y/N is such an amazing girl! Although she may be quiet at times, once you get to know her, she's so funny! :D Honestly, I get jealous sometimes if a guy talks to her.. She's too pretty and I'm scared they might take her away! D: "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 6K 57
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
128K 1.6K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
36.1K 2K 32
Come and join the family of Kim. See how the Kim family spends the day, including the cool Dada Jin, strict Appa Joon, calm yoongi, overactive hobi...
18.3K 618 28
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..