Experiment of the Heart

By writtennovels

More

Kind Of Kidnapped
Unpleasant Encounters
Love At Last
Passionate Love
Meetings

Endings

188 7 0
By writtennovels

Me: Thank you for being in the story Szayel. *smiles?*

Szayel: *clears throat* Gladly.

Me: Wait I forgot something.

Szayel: What?

Me: *hugs Szayel*

Szayel: *blushes* Uh thank you.

This chapter is only Szayel's POV because I thought the ending was cute. ONWARD WITH THIS TALE.

-Szayel's POV-

Yuki is laying in bed with me and I kiss the top of her head. "So love will you tell me what Renji was talking about?" I ask

Yuki sighs. "Ok. It's a difficult story." She says.

"You can take as much time as you need." I tell her.

"After some time being friends with Ichigo, he introduced me to Renji. I knew he was interested in Rukya, but I couldn't help myself. Eventually Renji started using me to make Rukya jealous. I was dumb enough to think he actually had feelings for me, but when his plan worked he left me for Rukya." Yuki tells me the story.

I choke back tears. "That bastard doesn't know what he lost." I tell her. "You're the best thing that ever happened to me." I say.

"Szayel may I ask you something?" Yuki says looking at me. "You said you needed me for an experiment. What was it?" She asks.

Oh no...anything BUT that. I have to tell her now. "I wanted to see if an Espada could fall in love with a human, and if the human would fall for the Espada." I confess.

"So you don't love me do you?" Yuki asks. I hear the pain in her voice. What have I done?

"No-" I start to explain myself, but Yuki cuts me off.

"I don't need you to explain. I'll leave." Yuki says curtly. She walks out slamming the door.

"I AM a monster." I say out loud. I have to get her. I can't lose the only good thing in my life. I look in the library, but she's not there. "Where could she be?" I ask myself. I'm about to give up and go to my room when I hear her voice.

"Thank you so much for what you did earlier master Grimmjow." Yuki's voice is coming from Grimmjow's room. I am about to knock, but I stop myself. I'm curious about what Grimmjow did.

"It was nothing Yuki. That bastard Ulquiorra deserved it." Grimmjow says. That sends my blood boiling.

"Master Grimmjow why were you so mad?" Yuki asks.

"Because I care about you Yuki." Grimmjow confesses.

Oh I'm going to lose her. I stop myself from crying.

"I didn't know that master Grimmjow. May I please stay for the night? I've upset master Szayel and I want to let him calm down." Yuki blames herself. Oh Yuki no.

"Oh yes." Grimmjow consents. There's a pause.

"Master Grimmjow we shouldn't be doing that. You know I still love master Szayel. I can't hurt him." Yuki tells Grimmjow.

Yuki come back to me please.

"Oh yea. Sorry I got carried away." Grimmjow apologizes.

What did he do? I could just...no I can't, I must live with my consequences.

"Where can I sleep?" I hear Yuki ask.

"I'm afraid I only have my bed that we can share. I promise not to try anything though." Grimmjow answers. I want to kill him. I contain my rage.

"Are you sure master Grimmjow? I can sleep on the floor." Yuki tells him.

She'd rather sleep on the floor than betray me? Yuki I don't deserve you.

"It's fine Yuki. I can control myself." Grimmjow says.

He better or I'm going to kill him.

"Ok let's go to bed." Yuki says, and they turn the lights off. I go to my room.

"Yuki I love you. I'm so sorry." I whisper into my dark room. It feels empty when she's gone. I start crying and eventually cry myself to sleep.

The next morning I go to Grimmjow's room and knock on the door. There's no answer. I try the knob and it's unlocked so I open it. I see Grimmjow with his arms wrapped around Yuki. She's smiling.

Yuki mumbles in her sleep. "Szayel I'm sorry."

Fuck Yuki why are you apologizing? I'M the bad guy.

I go to the bed and shake Grimmjow awake. "Shh don't wake Yuki up." I tell him. "Let's talk in the hallway." I say.

"What the fuck Szayel why are you just coming into the room like that?!" Grimmjow yells once we're in the hallway.

"I'm sorry I couldn't help myself. I knew Yuki was in there." I tell him.

"Oh yea. Speaking of, why are you mad at her?" Grimmjow asks.

"I'm not mad at her, she's mad at me." I say hanging my head.

"Why is she mad at you?" Grimmjow asks. "Is she mad you didn't tell her?" Grimmjow continues.

"No. She thinks I pretended to be in love." I explain.

"You think maybe she's just afraid you'll do what Renji did?" Grimmjow poses a good question.

"Yea I thought about that. I have no one to blame for it but myself. I should have just let her go. I don't deserve her." I say

"Did you hear our conversation yesterday?" Grimmjow wants to know.

"Yea some of it." I admit.

"Then you know she cares about you. I'll go bring get her and bring her to you, if she's still asleep I'll carry her to your room." Grimmjow says opening the door.

I see Yuki sitting on the bed with tears streaming down her face. "Szayel." She says.

I walk over to her. "Yes? Why are you crying?" I ask

"Can we talk about it in your room?" Yuki asks.

"Yes of course. Would you like me to carry you?" I ask Yuki.

"Yes please, just hold on a sec." Yuki says walking over to the blue haired Espada. "Thank you Grimmjow." She says hugging him.

"You're welcome Yuki." Grimmjow says. He's more shy now.

"Ok let's go." Yuki says and I pick her up. She buries her head in my chest. I enjoy the closeness.

"Are you ok?" I ask Yuki after placing her on the ground.

"Yes I am fine." Yuki says.

I open the door to our room. "Will you tell me why you were crying?" I ask.

"I was crying because you're so mean to yourself." Yuki admits. She looks up at me. I can see her sadness.

I tuck a loose strand of hair behind her ear. "It's the truth Yuki." I say.

"No it's not." She says.

"What are you implying?" I ask her.

There's a new look in her eyes now. "Think back Szayel. When we first met you knew where I was going to be and when I would be there right?" She asks.

"Well yes but-" I start to ask something and Yuki cuts off my question.

"Then you also knew that I was alone quite often." She continues. "Which means that, had you ever wanted to, you could have killed me whenever you chose, and you didn't. That implies two things. For starters that you didn't want to kill me, and that I kept your interest for a while. Now, let me ask you this, why?" Yuki asks

I look at her. "You're right. I never wanted to kill you. Why? I guess because when I saw you it made me happy. You're also right on the point that you kept my interest for a while before I brought you here." I tell her. "You reminded me of myself when I was alive, in a way. So quiet, so secluded, always reading, and so...alone." I whisper the last word. I try to keep the pain from showing on my face.

Yuki hugs me. "You're not alone anymore." She says.

I sigh. "I can't keep you here." I tell her.

"And why not?" Yuki says. Her voice has a hint of the tone she used when we met. I smile.

"Because," I say placing my hand on her chest and placing her hand over my chest. "Your heart still beats. We're from two different worlds, and mine will kill you." I tell her no longer trying to hide my feelings. A tear slips out.

Yuki kisses me. "Szayel please don't make me leave." She says.

I give her a sad smile. "I'm afraid I'm too selfish, and I've grown too fond of you for that." I tell her.

She grabs my hand. "I'm afraid." Yuki admits.

"Afraid of what?" I ask hugging her.

"That you'll get bored of me one day and leave." Yuki says. Her voice cracks.

"Don't be silly. You're the only good thing I have." I say kissing the top of her head.

"And you're the only good thing I have." She tells me.

I start breaking. I sob uncontrollably.

"What's wrong master Szayel?" Yuki asks getting concerned.

I look at her. "I just never thought I'd hear anyone say that." I say

"It's the truth master Szayel. I love you." Yuki tells me I tilt her chin up and we kiss. For that moment everything falls into place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1M 65.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.3M 57K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
552K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...