Gaming Princess (OHSHC FF)

By ldapholmes

| GAME START | It all started with a simple click and little taps to get me in another world... A world of pi... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
//GLITCH//
Chapter 20
Ch-p-r- 2-..1
Chapter 22
CHAPTER 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Extras 101
Extras 202
|

Chapter 9

6.4K 204 173
By ldapholmes

[Lia's POV]

"Even with my lustrous skin, and my outfit that of a Balinese king, I am more than a slave before my goddess kneeling and swearing my loyalty" I heard Tamaki said.

'The hell? I ain't gon' do that! I ain't gon' act sh't just to impress some sh'ts. My minions... I mean customers are just random guys that are into gaming. I  guess this hosting job is quite okay.'

I guess we talked about games and some stuff.

"I hope the cherry blossoms bloom at the dance party."
"Dancing under it would be so dreamy."

I heard some of the girls squeal.

"Ladies, you're so cute to have such dreams." Haruhi said.

"So, princess... You are planning to have a dance party?" one of my guests asked.

"Actually, I don't know. Those idiots aren't planning on telling me any of their shenanigans." I replied

'What on earth does my objective mean. I don't see anything wrong.'

"Excuse me... I believe that it's just about time for designee changes."

I turned to the direction of the voice and it turned out to be from a fine brunette.

'Where did I get this listening skill anyway?'

"Kasugazaki Kanako, 2nd-year class B" (is this right?)

"What's wrong princess?" another one of my guests questioned.

I shook my head no and smiled at them as faint blushes are apparent at their faces.

'Cute...'

~le time skip~

As soon as the club hours have ended, I dashed towards the changing room to be back in my uniform as well as other club members.

//ding

|Achievement Unlocked
| Club Member
|-be an official club
| member

'Oh yeah... I'm really an official member now. yay. not.'

I glanced at Tamaki and I froze at his look; like he just woke up early on a Monday, eating ramen?

"Sir, stop eating that commoner's ramen and come help us with the dance party planning!" the twins then said as we gathered near a random room table where Kyoya is busy godly typing at his poor pineapple laptop (because apple is too mainstream).

'Another thing... Where do these random tables pop up from? I mean like dude, everywhere the club gathers there are things that just randomly pop up.'

"Is Princess Kasuga's liking to Haruhi bothering you that much?" they added.

"Her illness isn't something that just started, right?" Kyoya butted in.

"Illness?" Haruhi and I looked at each other then back to Kyoya.

"Wandering host-hopping disease." Hikaru said plainly.

"Also known as never-the-same-boy-twice disease." Kaoru added.

"I didn't know being a slut is a new disease." I said as all eyes were darted towards me. Kyoya sighed as I made a sly smile.

"Usually, our regular customers designate the same host for a long time, but she tends to change her favorite on a regular basis." He explained.

"So it's a habit of hers to like change any host she desires to have?" I asked.

"Well technically yes bu-" "So she is a slut... Ha!" I cut him off as they face palmed.

"Last time she was with Tama-chan right?" Honey-senpai joined and the twins nodded in response.

"Ah! This is because he had his guest taken from him." Haruhi poker faced.

"It's not!" Tamaki suddenly shouted at both Haruhi and I's faces.

'Dude. did I ask for a gedamn shower!?'

"I'm at the limits of my patience! Haruhi, start dressing like a girl like Lia!" He pointed as I wiped my face in pure horror.

"Why do you have to be so popular with the girls when you are a girl?!" He dramatically asked.

"I don't know? Maybe she's just good with dealing with them?" I mumbled as Kyoya smirked.

Tamaki pulled a treasure box out of nowhere and looked for something.

'Again... where do all these things come from?'

"Daddy wants to see you the way you were back then!" Tamaki said as he showed us a picture frame of a beautiful girl in middle school uniform.

'Oh wait, that's Haruhi? That's why she seemed familiar! She was the one at the market I 'coincidentally' bumped to.

. . .

wait...

How the hell did he get her picture framed?'

"Please don't show my photos without asking me!" Haruhi shouted back.

"Tamaki... Are you a stalker or what?" I asked as the club looked at the frame.

"The more I look at this picture the more I wonder how this Haruhi turned out to be that Haruhi" Kyoya said as our eyes landed on Haruhi.

"The day of the entrance exams, a kid had stuck a gum on my hair, It's hard to get it off so I cut it." she said holding her hair.

"I knew that the gum machine in the neighborhood would get girls in hair trouble." I replied

"I don't really care if I looked like a boy." She added.

"Yeah... I mean look at her, she's still hot as a guy right?" I examined her from head to toe.

"Girls shouldn't refer to themselves as a boy! Mommy!!! Haruhi is using dirty words!" Tamaki cried.

"Mommy?" Hikaru asked.

"From club position I guess it's me." Kyoya replied as he adjusted his glasses.

I chuckled at the thought of a moneyfreak being a lovable mommy for an idiot king.

"By the way, do you two have any experience in social dancing?" Kaoru asked as he looked at me then at Haruhi.

"Sorry... I don't do dances." I placed my hand on stop gesture as I turned at Haruhi.

"Huh? the party has nothing to do with my quota right?" she asked.

'I do hope so Haruhi.'

Tamaki then all of a sudden babbled something about social dancing as I pondered on my thoughts on who are in the current objective.

'Maybe tomorrow it would be settled out.' I thought as I silently walked to my bag.

I poked Kyoya on the shoulder, "Hey mommy, I'll be going now. There are still things I gotta do rather than listening to Tamaki's rambling, so bye!" I said and ran home before he could answer.

~the next day~

The club ended early due to the fact that we have dance lessons.

'F^cking dance lessons... I already told them I don't do dances and did they listen? No.'

The tables and chairs were somehow moved in order to have space for dancing. Kanako was Haruhi's partner and also the tutor of waltz since she volunteered and to my luck, glasses became my partner.

Wanted to kill time rather than watch the other pair was his excuse

'Excuse my ass! He's just giving me a hard time. Well, time for payback.'

I stepped on his foot often but he wouldn't even budge.

'Like what the hell man? Are you so cold that even my harsh and rather obvious act can't faze you?'

I'm sure he knew how pissed off I am right now since that smug look on his face never left.

I stepped at him again as he pulled me close to him. I felt a chill running down my spine dammit. He bent to my ear as he spoke, "Do that again princess and I will make it harder for you."

I felt heat on my cheeks as I stopped on stepping on his foot. He's lucky I value my life.

We stopped dancing as Haruhi and Kanako fell and watched as Kanako placed her hands around Haruhi so she can't stand.

'See! A slut I tell ya.'

We all turned to Tamaki in his emo window.

'Aww.. Is someone jelly? hehehe'

I turned back to the pair as Haruhi led her to a snack table. I prepared her the tea and biscuits for her to eat.

'I hope she chokes. Mean, yeah, whatever.'

"Thank you so much Kasugazaki-san for letting me practice with you." Haruhi stated.

"Oh that's okay. I'm much happier to have you all to myself." She replied as I shrugged overhearing their conversation.

I poured tea on her cup as she took notice of the new set since Ayanokobitch was the reason the last one broke.

"Ginori right?" she asked as I snapped out of my thoughts.

"You do indeed have a keen eye. They arrived only yesterday." Kyoya suddenly butted in from nowhere.

'Do they have teleportation?'

"Lately, our club has been seeking to improve its tea sets." He added

'Yeah. What an excuse Kyoya.'

"I see... It's very lovely of a color" she complimented.

'Dude... If you find it good then why not buy a crayon with It's color? or maybe paint?'

I glanced at her as she handled the teacup with care and solemnity.

'Wait a minute.'

"You must really like tableware huh?" Haruhi asked as Kanako quickly slammed the teacup stuttering denials.

'Why is she trying to hide it?'

The door opened as a young boy who I never met came in. "I've brought the teacups you ordered" he said as Kanako went slightly shocked.

'Something is definitely going on.'

"Every item that you choose for us is popular with the girls, it's very impressive." Kyoya praised as the guy gave him the new set.

Haruhi went near them to receive the box asking him if he was some kind of dealer when suddenly Kanako laughed.

'First a slut then a laughing psycho?'

"He doesn't look like the heir to a first-class corporation after all Haruhi-kun" she said as she looked towards their direction.

'Now I get it! It's Kanako and that guy.
Poor guy to have a host hopping girl to love.'

I looked at the guy and he looked shock as Kanako flinched on her seat..

"His family business, Suzushima Trading, Is the company that centers around the importing of tableware's. Currently, it has the top market share in the country." Kyoya said.

'So this guy is the next in line huh.'

"That's why if something exceptional comes in, we asked him to send it our way." Kyoya added as Haruhi looked at our direction— to Kanako I bet. Kanako turned at the table to avoid their gaze.

"We trust your eyes in these Suzushima-kun." Kyoya emphasized the name so I'll bet he had it figured out already..

"Oh no, my skill still has a long way to go." the guy replied sighing out a chuckle.

I looked at Kanako when they started to talk about something as her face gets sadder every second. The guy left by then and Kyoya and Haruhi went near the table again.

"Are you enjoying the Host Club?" Tamaki suddenly popped out from nowhere.

'Okay where the hell do they get the teleportation?'

"Are you close to that man who was just here?" Haruhi added as she flinched again.

"Huh? n-not really, no, i'm not! M-my word, what are you talking about Haruhi-kun?" Kanako denied which was probably obvious if I do say so myself.

She hurriedly excused herself and went out the club room.

'Now how am I gonna cupid those two up.'

"You know what? Suzushima-kun is Kasuga-chan's fiancé." Honey-senpai said as he jumped at Haruhi's back.

'Wait, if they're already engaged, then what was the purpose of this objective?

Oh wait..

This is about that studying abroad isn't it?'

"Kyoya, how long have you known?" Tamaki asked as Kyoya adjusted his glasses and opened his deathnote.

"About him being her fiancé? Well, I do conduct general research about our our guests and apparently those two are childhood friends with their engagement arranged by their parents. I left it alone thinking it wouldn't be much use to the club" he said and closed the deathnote.

'I swear to f^cking hell(home) he's a stalker using his cool profile to hide it.'

"He's just plain. That's it." Hikaru and Kaoru synced.

'Well that's just harsh.'

"All right then! Let's examine our strategy." Tamaki presided.

'What strategy?'

"Ouran Host Club exists in order to bring happiness to the girls!" Tamaki shouted..

"They're helping me in this one?" I asked myself.

"Well of course! We are the host club after all." Tamaki immediately replied.

"Did I say that out loud?"

'Idiot... He wouldn't be replying if you didn't.' I answered myself.

They nodded as I gave them an awkward smile.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Edit: My eyes are tired from editing garbage into useable garbage. wwww.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 140 10
Ever since the new Goosebumps movie release in 2018, Nora a 10 year old girl, has gone crazy about it! She even wish she would be in that movie since...
359K 13K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
47.5K 1.1K 26
Shiromiya Yoru is an ordinary human who was going to be a high school student soon. She decided to stay with her younger cousin, Higurashi Kagome unt...
18.6K 520 12
Jun Fuijioka is the older sister of Haruhi Fuijioka. At the age of seven she lost her mother, Kotoko Fuijioka. Her sister being six, Jun was forced t...