Because I Love You (BTS Jimin...

By MinYoongi93_

This is a story about a cold girl who was moved from Canada to Korea. The girl, Son Lenny, is her school's bi... More

Characters and Story Details
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 [END]
Announcement!
Author's Note!
New Book!
HAPPY 400K!!
Short Announcement!
Attention Pls!
Happy News!
Hooray!

Chapter 20

14.9K 476 318
By MinYoongi93_

" Ergh! I hate her so much! " I said furiously and he laughed looking on my behavior.

" Why? " He asked while chuckling.

"First because she's rude. Second because she's annoying. And third because she's fake and freaking rolled her eyes on me! " I exclaimed angrily.

" You look cute while you're angry, jagiya~ " He joked and laughe.

" Oppa, I'm serious! " I yelled and hit his arm hard.

" Ow, it's hurt~ " He whined childishly while rubbing his arm hurtfully.

" Serve you! " I exclaimed and walk ahead from him leaving him behind.

" Jagiya~ " He called while running toward me.

We sat down on bench at the nearest park as I decided to take some fresh air. He sat down beside me and looked around before looking at me.

" Why? " He asked me while hugging me closer.

" Something's tells me that she's onto something. I don't feel easy around her. It was like her aura was.... bad, I think? " I confessed and he looked at me weirdly.

" What? I think she's nice like before " He stated softly, not wanting to start any fight again.

" It's because your mind has set up that she is your one and only childhood bestfriend " I exclaimed and rolled my eyes.

" Okay, tell me what's in your mind " He said and turned himself toward me.

I did the same and hold his hands while staring in his eyes.

" I love you, and I never want to lose you. I didn't mean to start any wars between you and me or between you and her but... I just felt like she's trying to take you away from me " I said in sad and worried.

" I love you too and I also don't want to lose you. Remember? I've promised you that I will never leave you for others, right? Trust me. I just want you, no one else " He reassure me with his beautiful soft voice and caressed my cheeks lovingly.

" I will. Don't break my trust " I reminded him and he nodded.

We stared on each other's eyes and leaned in closer. Our face are just an inch and I can feel his breathe on my face. We leaned in closer trying to close the gap and.....

*BEEP*

The moment had destroyed guys! It's Jimin's phone beeping as he got a message.

" Sorry! " He apologized shyly and took out his phone to check out the message.

To: Park Jimin

Hey, Jimin! You free today? Let's hang out somewhere :)

From: Kim Hani

" Who is it? And what does it say? " I asked him curiously.

" It's from Hani. She asked me to hang out with her " He told me and I frowned.

" What will you say then? " I asked him raising my eyebrow in annoyed.

To: Kim Hani

Hey, Hani-yah! Sorry, I'm not. I'm with my jagiya now

From: Park Jimin

" I told her I'm with you " He smile making me smile too satisfied.

Seconds later, he receive another message.

To: Park Jimin

Her again? Seriously? Are you trying to ditch me off just for your freaking childish girlfriend? I can't believe it! She is just another stupid girl that likes you for nothing, can't you see it?

From: Kim Hani

He eyebrows furrowed as he typed back harshly.

" What's wrong? "I asked him but he stay shut fro awhile.

To: Kim Hani

Yah! She's my girlfriend and you have no right to dirty talking her! It's my love life, does it burden you or something? Don't be rude. She has the right to be with me whenever she wants to.

From: Park Jimin

He showed me their conversations after he finished typing. My blood boils as I read her words.

" Bitch " I muttered in annoyed.

" Calm down, jagiya " He caressed my shoulder to cool me down.

Soon, another text come.

To: Park Jimin

What ever! I hate her for taking you away from me. It's okay. I'll treat her well..

From: Kim Hani

He read it out for me to hear and he didn't even bothered to text back.

" She's sound weird " I muttered in thought.

" What do you mean? " He asked curiously.

" You see, she said she hates me and suddenly said she will treat me well. Doesn't it sounds weird? " I explained and he think.

" Does she's trying to plan something bad on me? " I asked him again.

" I don't know. But if she really does, I won't let that happen " He said and hugged me protectively.

" I'm a strong girl " I exclaimed and we both laughed together.

" I will still protect you no matter what " He said and I smile looking at him.

" Thank you " I thanked him and he hugged me as a reply.

-THE NEXT DAY-

" Eonni, I'll be at the ladies room. If anyone asked for me, tell them " I informed her while running.

" Arasso! " Eonni shouted back.

I ran into the ladies room and and quickly enter one of the stall. Done with my business, I walked out from the stall and wash my hand at the sink.

" Leave my Jimin alone "

I turned around as I heard someone speak. I turned toward the person and frowned.

" What do you want? " I muttered coldly.

" I want you to leave my Jimin " She demanded. It is Kim Hani.

" Who are you to demand me doing something? Your Jimin? He's mine " I scoffed in annoyed and glared at her.

" Do you think I care? Just leave him. He is mine first! " She demanded again.

" If you don't care, me too then " I said simply and turned toward the mirror to check myself.

" Can you just follow my order?! He is mine! I like him since he was 6 and that is also the time we met each other! He moved and I left there in tears! Can you ever imagine what I felt? " She yelled madly and cried silently.

" Okay, let me tell you something. Firstly, I don't follow unimportant person's order so you have no right to order me. Secondly, whatever had happened in your past has no connection with me so I can't do anything. It's all depends on Jimin " I informed her but still trying not to sound like a bad girl.

" Okay then. Let's ask Jimin who he choose. You or me " She suggested and I nodded agree.

We walked out from the ladies room and make our way to our class. Arrived there, we open the door and called him directly.

" Park Jimin! " We shouted.

All of them in the class jumped in shock as we opened it kinda harsh and in so sudden.

" Yah! You both startled me! " He yelled back while rubbing his chest trying to calm himself.

" Oppa, come with us! " I said and waved my hand signaling him to come.

He stood up from his place and come toward us. I close the door and dragged him to the rooftop.

We were informed that the first period today was free as the teacher absent. So, I think we have no problem if we wanted to skip class.

" Okay, what are you both want from me? " He asked as soon as we arrive that in a bit annoyed.

" Choose " She said to him making him went blank.

" Choose what? " He asked in confuse.

" Choose me, Kim Hani, your bestfriend or her, Son Lenny, your girlfriend " She demanded.

" But why? " He asked again.

" Just choose! I can't stand for not being able to hang around you " She exclaimed a bit annoyed.

" But I can't make a decision "

" Choose me then. I'm your bestfriend after all. We've been through a lot since we're 5 eventhough we're apart in a long time " She exclaimed trying to convince him.

" I trust you " That was all I said to him.

He stood in silent for awhile trying to think on making a good decision. I know, it's hard for him to choose between us.

" Well, let me think it wisely. Hani, you are my bestfriend since I am 5 but I moved when I am 7. We spent just 2 years together and we just spent it normally compared to what I've been through this past years. But Lenny, have helped me a lot. Eventhough we have just met this year, she have changed me. I am a bad guy, playing girl's heart but she has changed me into a good one. She teached me how to appreciate love and she also teached me to love someone correctly "

He took a deep breathe before continue his words again.

" So I've think wisely now. Comparing to the both of you, I'll choose.... "

" My girlfriend, Son Lenny "

I stood there in relieved and tears escaped from eyes. I cried of happiness as the fear of losing the one I love has completely gone.

" Alright then. You won't regret " She smirk and stomped off angrily.

" You choose me " I whispered weakly as I still can't believe what he had just said.

" Of course I choose you, jagiya~ Didn't I said that you can trust me? " He chuckled and hugged me tightly.

" I can never lose you, jagiya " He whispered in my ears and kissed my forehead.

" Thank you. Thank you for not breaking my trust on you. Thank you for choosing me. Thank you for being the best boyfriend I've ever had! I love you, oppa " I thanked him and cried in his embrace.

" I'll do anything, just for you jagiya. Thank you too for being the best girlfriend I've ever had. I will always love you too, jagiya " He replied and planted a long gentle peck on my lips.

-----------------------------------

Hey guys!

I really really sorry for late updating. Actually, I have posted this part 2 days ago but I didn't notice that something's wrong with it causing it can't be publish.

I just noticed it just now and I am completely mad. I published it again but some parts have went missing. So I have to unpublish it back and write the lost part again.

The idea has changed causing me to be more mad. But I think this is way more better than before.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy reading this and I'm sorry once again. Enjoy!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57.7K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
151K 16.9K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
49.9K 1.2K 14
in which a girl finds a mysterious note under her desk
179K 7.4K 41
"T-That necklace..." "Just don't Jimin. You're already in a good place aren't you?" "Leave Jaeseong out of this." ... Started : November 29, 2018 Com...